All Comments on 'It's What the Fans Want Pt. 01'

by wildirsh1215

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars even though it went from her telling the story to the author and back.

Write a follow up with her wearing sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Dirty talk would be wonderful. With her telling Daddy how much she loves fucking. Calling herself a slut.

She should also drink daddy's cum and take a facial.

monikamargie36monikamargie3610 months ago

fucking awesome continued?

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Excellent!! I couldn't help but give it 5 stars, would've given it more had I been able to. I only wish I had a sexy daughter to come on to me like that! I don't think I'd be able to resist her advances even once, but just might have sneaked into her bedroom to fuck her after I finished fucking the wife and she went to sleep. I can't wait to read the next chapter, with her step-mom this time.

yooperyooper7 months ago

Hot story. I got a hard-on after the first few paragraphs. I look forward to the next ones in the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildirsh1215@wildirsh1215
I have always loved writing erotic fiction. I posted to this site back in the early 2000's and you can find my older stories at irishrose1215. I write mainly in two categories: incest and BDSM (dom/sub). I switch between them as ideas rise. I also love hearing from the rea...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES