Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny

Story Info
Size matters.
743 words
3.81
12k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a prick Charlie." Sage McClendon was screaming, standing beside their pool, a lavish construction that all but dwarfed the rear of their three story home outside of Scottsdale Arizona.

Charlie was Sage's third husband, rich as he was, he was void of any sort of a sense of humor. He was twenty years older, a workaholic and no sense of adventure either.

Sage. On the other hand, was twenty eight and a stunning sight in her lime green bikini and short red hair. A tall statuesque woman who could have been a very successful model had she not preferred to marry well and just work at having fun instead.

"It's just for kicks." She called out but Charlie had retreated somewhere deep into the house. She flopped onto a chase lounge and waved at Lea, one of the house maids who stood at the ready behind the small outdoor bar during these hot afternoons. Lea swirled a pitcher of martinis and brought it along with a glass over to Sage. She poured a drink and handed it to Sage.

Sage downed the drink in her left hand while her right signaled for Lea to hold tight because an empty would soon need refilling. And she did and it was. Lea retreated a few feet and remained quiet.

"You would think the prick would be a little more considerate." Sage said.

Lea, still quiet.

"I suppose you're taking his side?" Sage asked.

"No Ms." Lea finally offered.

"Bull." Saga said. "I know how you all talk." She looked at Lea. "I don't really care." She added.

She held out the glass, empty again. "Another, Ms. Sage?"

"No." Sage replied. "I'm finished drinking." Lea took the glass as Sage stood. "Sorry you all had to hear that crap." She went into the house and up to her bedroom, one she did not share with Charlie.

In her bedroom, Sage pulled the string on her bikini top and let it fall on the floor. As she entered the bathroom, she did the same with her bottoms. She spent a considerable amount of time in the shower and much of it washing all about her labia and especially her clitoris.

Later, at the dining table, she and Charlie sat at opposite ends of a table that seated twelve. "I talked to Gena, she said she could come by around ten."

Charlie looked at her from around a very large vase of flowers at table center. "I hope you told her not to bother."

"I did not." Sage said. "It's been planned for weeks."

"Not by me." Charlie advised.

"No." Sage said. "Certainly not by a prude like you." She stood up, her meal barely touched. "I'm going to have a drink by the pool. After all." She said. "It is my birthday."

Sage was on her third extra dry martini when a different maid, Collette, came to her side. "Ms. Sage." She whispered. "A Ms. Gena Collins is her."

"Show her out here to the pool." Sage said. She remained seated until and truly beautiful girl of about twenty was led out by Collette. Sage held out her hand and the girl took it and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"Great to see you again." Gena said. Collette had returned with more drinks. Gina sat down on a neighboring chase. "What was it? Last summer in Vegas, right?"

Sage nodded and waved a hand. "What happens in Vegas, something or other?" She laughed.

"I suppose eventually comes home with you?" Gina smiled at Sage.

"Perfect." Sage offered. She stood and held a hand out to Gina. The two went through the house and up the wide curving stairs to the second floor. Down the hall, Sage stopped at an open door, Charlie's

Sage looked in to find Charlie at his desk. "I have company." She said, her arm was around Gina and Charlie could clearly see both of them. "My birthday present." She kissed Gina on her mouth. "I'm about to unwrap my gift." She said. "You're still welcome to watch." She led Gina down to her own room and she left the door open.

Some minutes later, Gina was laying on the bed, Sage was between her legs, her face buried in Gina's sex. Gina was rolling her head and gasping. Sage heard a sound, someone walking into the room, setting down on a chair.

Sage whispered. The Itsy bitsy teeny weeny has arrived.