Itty and her Hoss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, a girl has to have some secrets for her man to discover. And what did you expect me to tell you, Hector? 'Hey, by the way, my incredibly small titties have inverted nipples that sink into titty slit until cold or stimulated...and then emerge as t tender flesh pebbles?' Oh, shit, be careful Hector...my boobies may be tiny but they have the same amount of nerves as a normal woman...just concentrated in a much smaller area of flesh."

"Ummm," murmured Hector as he inhaled one of Brynn's tiny tits. "My granddaddy told me that anything more than a mouthful was a waste. Your little swellings are delectable and definitely not a waste."

With that said, his mouth inhaled one of her small soft mounds causing Brynn to writhe and whimper pitifully with each tug. Releasing her small tit, Hector let the tip of his tongue could probe her soft nipple slit until her sleepy tender nipple awoke and rose only to be swept up in a swirling rasping tongue tornado.

"Ohhh, yeah, Hector, what are you doing to my little nipple? It feels like it is going to burst," cried Brynn as she pressed her lover's face to suck her other gentle mound. "Take me to the bed or we're going to have sex right here on the floor." A giggle of surprise escaped her lips when strong muscular arms easily lifted her entire body and carried her to the bedroom, letting her slip out of her heels along the way.

Brynn felt her bikini panties being gripped and tugged down and over her rounded hips. She was pleased when her lover exclaimed, "You're bald...entirely hairless!"

"I told you I have secrets that you've yet to discover, my dear. In high school, the entire girls' swim team decided to go with the 'shorn-look' to prevent unsightly pubic hair from creeping out of our swimsuits' crotches. Terry shaved off her pubes because it was easier. I opted for the wax-job which was painful at first but required much less maintenance and was long-lasting.

"Hey! Why am I the only one who is naked?"

"I am yours to unwrap, girlfriend...a kind of Christmas present in advance."

Snickering at Hector's lame joke, Brynn unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt only to gulp at the sight of his well-defined muscular chest, arms, and abs. She let her fingertips slow travel over and memorize his stunning hard-body, and was amazed at her growing wetness between her legs.

With a mixture of trepidation and anticipation, Brynn unbuckled Hector's belt and then slowly pulled down the zipper of his slacks. Sitting on the edge of the bed to steady herself, she pushed his pants down as he kicked off his shoes and socks. Brynn inhaled involuntarily when his tented boxer-briefs were unexpectedly presented to her. "

"Ready or not," Brynn thought to herself, "I've got to see what is behind his underwear."

Despite her mental preparation for this eventuality, Brynn couldn't stop her sudden gasp when she pulled Hector's waistband up, out, and then down, releasing his fully engorged trouser-snake that reared before her startled eyes.

"Oh, my God, you're enormous!" escaped from Brynn's startled mouth. "I tried to envision what your cock would look like, but didn't expect this." Completely flustered, a hesitant Brynn meekly asked, "Can I touch it?'

Hector smiled and squeezed his tight buns together and with an imperceptible thrust of his hips, made his rigid massive hard-on bounce up and down as if to say, "Yes," letting him enjoy the astonished look on his girlfriend's face.

Without thinking, Brynn reached out to grasp his swaying one-eyed monster, only to find that her fingers could barely close around his fleshy girth. Loosely gliding her grip up and down her boyfriend's meaty shaft, she brought it to her level and muttered, "Damn, I've just got to try..." And with that Brynn lowered her face to take Hector's bulbous dickhead into her drooling mouth.

Now it was Hector's turn to be surprised and he uttered, "Shit, Brynn! Where the hell did you learn to suck cock like that? You're taking more than half of my dong into your mouth and that's something that none of my former ladies could do and with such ease. Then when combined with that hand-jive that you're giving me...hmmm, yeah, girlfriend, you could make some serious money giving blow-jobs to horny Marines."

"There's only one horny Marine that I am willing to do this for." And with that said, Brynn nodded her head, taking about six inches of her lover's pride-and-joy down her throat. "Ummm, not bad for a second try. In case you haven't noticed, I have virtually no gag-reflex...another surprise for my sweety. With some more practice which I am sure you willing to let me have...I might be able to deep-throat this monster of yours... assuming I can figure out how to breathe while doing it. Now, lay down and back, and let me show you Itty makes up for her lack of titties..."

Not to be outdone, Hector flipped around to lay on his side so that his head was wedged in between his girlfriend's soft inner thighs. Slowly slurping first one and then the other of her engorged pussy lips into his mouth, he leisurely sucked on her fleshy folds before letting his rasping tongue plow her slippery slit, lapping up her sweet nectar. The tip of his tongue then found and swirled around her stiff love button, causing Brynn to buck wildly and cry out is undeniable passion.

"Ohhh, what are you doing to me?" cried Brynn as she broke from their sixty-nine position. That feels so damn good! I've never had a guy eat my pussy like that. God, your wicked tongue has gotten my pussy juices are really flowing. And...oh fuck! My clit! Oooh, you are a nasty Chicano...ooh, yeah!"

"Us Chicanos love ravishing white-skin Irish lasses...with small sensitive titties...and such a deliciously sweet cunt...umm good. I'm going to love eating you out and making you cum...yes...definitely yes. And other tortuous things..." With that said, Hector crammed first one finger and then another into his lover's twat, swirling her love juices while he rapidly frigged her twisting love box.

"Oooh, fuck! I've got to have your cock where your fingers are! But wait, Hector, stop! Bring me my purse...no, I'm not kidding! need to get something out before we go any further." Confused and yet eager, Hector quickly did as his girlfriend asked, returning to her side in a flash.

"I've been thinking about this moment for quite a while, and am not taking any chances," Brynn mumbled as she lay on her side facing Hector. Then pulling out a large tube of K-Y Jelly, she squirted a large glob on her hand, and reaching down between them, grasped and applied the cool lubricant to her lover's massive organ especially his egg-like head. She then hastily did the same to her vaginal opening.

"I've been planning for this moment for three months and won't be denied. I want...no, need...to have that big dick of yours in my hot wet twat. However, I've never had anything as huge as you. The last thing that we need to start out our romance is for me to end up in the ER with a torn bleeding pussy that would be hard to explain. The lube and us lying on our sides while we face each other should help me satisfy you. Now, I need you to go nice and easy. Understood?"

Hector answered with a sensuous kiss that left Brynn breathless as his slippery hard-on blindly nudged her pussy. "Ooh, I'll take that as a 'yes.' Okay, now, I'm going to lift my top leg and put it on your hip. Then I am going to reach down and while holding your erection, wedge your fat head in my pussy entrance. Gently...very gently...ease your dickhead into me. Don't be upset if I pull back a bit but I need to slowly 'accommodate' you. You need to 'break in' my vagina the right way because having sex with you is something I want to do for a long time. Okay?"

"Your every wish is my command, my lady. My manhood is in your hand, literally and figuratively. Do with me what you will."

"Ummm, okay, here goes. Now, gently press into me... slowly...ohhh, fuck! Holy Mary, Mother of God, you're enormous! You're spreading and stretching me out like never before. Yeow, you take my breath away when you push like that...not so hard or fast...yeah, like that. Go slowly...give me a chance to get used to you...loosen up...and accommodate your whopping piece of man-meat shoved between my legs.

"You feel so incredible just sliding in and out...churning my juices...going deeper each time. Shit, when you pull back, it feels like you are pulling my guts out...and when you shove it back in, it feels like you're going to pop out of my mouth at any moment. Oh, my God, you're all the way...so fucking deep...touching parts of me that I didn't know existed!"

Then pushing Hector on his back and rolling on top of him, Brynn greedily kissed her lover while squirming shamelessly on his embedded cock as she lay between his spread legs. "I want more of you. You are my man and I want you...all of you...so badly. I'm going to ride you, ride you hard until you make me cum and shoot your wad deep into my molten cunt!"

Brynn raised and leaned her torso forward with her hands on either side of Hector's head. Her hips then began to rock back and forth and every once in a while gyrated side to side before shifting further forward. With eyes closed and mouth open to emit a silent groan of indescribable ecstasy, Brynn polished her throbbing fleshy pearl against Hector's hairy groin while ensuring that her G-spot was constantly being rubbed by his buried cock.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah! That is so fucking great having your big fat cock where it belongs...in my sizzling little snatch."

With that, Brynn began to hump her man, grunting and sweating, grinding her sex furiously against Hector's. The tension in her body ratcheted tighter and tighter, causing her to tremble in building anticipation. "Ohhh, Hector, I'm going to cum...soon," whined Brynn girlishly, "Cum with me...shoot, baby, fill my cunt with your hot creamy spunk...don't hold back! I'm on the pill! And I want you to fill me up so that I leak your sperm all night long. I'm cumming, Hoss, don't hold back!"

Some unseen hand reached between Brynn's legs and squeezed hard. "Argghh!" was her strangled scream as a gut-wrenching orgasm shook her violently. Arrgghh!!' filled the room as she drove Hector's massive cock into the very back of her squirming vagina. "Argghhh!!" was accompanied by an unexpected sexual release that drenched her pussy and Hector's groin.

This was more than Hector could take and he began thrusting forcefully upward, tossing his delirious lover like a limp rag doll. Encouraged that Brynn took everything that he could give her and begged for more, he increased his rapid pussy-pounding until he reached that nut-crunching point of no return when he drove deep into Brynn, spewing what seemed like an ocean of sperm.

Gulping for air, an exhausted and sweaty Brynn tenderly kissed her lover as his pulsating cock spurted out its last drop of baby-batter into her inviting womb. "We did it, Hoss, we did it! That was absolutely unbelievable...but...what happened when I climaxed?"

"Ahh, you kind of...gushed, I think...like in 'female ejaculation.' God, I'm drenched, and am I so glad that it is 'your' side of the bed."

"Well. Lordy-be, I've never done that before...I guess I surprised myself. God, Hector, the things you make me do. No wonder I love you so much, Hoss."

"No more than I love you, Itty. I think this is a start of a wonderful romance."

"You're damn right, Hoss. I going to be sore as hell for a while but will get used to it. Soon, I will be able to accommodate that beast of yours in more than one way...for I still have sexual surprises that you have yet to discover."

"I'm counting on it, Itty...definitely counting on it. I keep wondering what new surprise you will have for me."

"Well, Itty and her man, Hoss, will certainly discover it together. Definitely..."

12