Itzy, The Elf Ch. 02

Story Info
Real or not, I have to try... again and again?
3.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind whirled as I bungled through my evening. I could barely get my thoughts away from Itzy. Her beautiful face, her soft lips.... And her cute little voice. Let alone the schoolgirl outfit.

Holy crap! How was I possibly going to get anything done?!?!

But, even worse, how was I to get back in touch with her?!?!?!

I did eventually get to sleep, and I tossed and turned all night.... Eventually the alarm reminded me of real life, and I got up and headed off to work. By the time I reached the office, I had convinced myself that it was just going to be a one-time thing... that I should just accept the fact that my life was not that exciting, and I needed to stop living in a fantasy world in my head.

That debate went on all day, despite my busy workload and two meetings I needed to attend. By the end of the day, logic had won out.... Even though I loved the outdoors, and grew up working hard in construction, I was still an office geek. I had taken the IT route after I got out of the Army. It had allowed me to purchase my own house at 27 and not be house poor. I'd been living there for five years now. My life had been pretty steady since, working, escaping into the 'Wilds' whenever I could. A small trickle of lovers had come and gone during those years. Nobody sticking around for long.

I knew when I got home, I needed to be outside again. The cold office environment had made me feel sluggish and sleepy all afternoon. So, as soon as I hit the front door, I began tearing off the office clothes and heading for shorts, t-shirt and hiking boots.

We all know where I headed.... Straight down my street. I had convinced myself it had been all my imagination.

But....

Well, I had to check. I needed verification!

As I entered the clearing nothing seemed out of place. It was just my old meadow.... Dust motes floated through the sunshine, bugs and bees buzzing through the grass and flowers. The stream flowed along just like it had all my prior visits.

Clearly, I had been dreaming. I must have been! I mean, really.... Some Cosplay chick being interested in me? It was laughable!

So, I decided a good soak would do me good.... Back to the edge of the stream and off came my shoes and socks. My feet went into the water, and I sighed in relief.

I wasn't as tired as I probably should have been, but I leaned back on my hands and tried to relax. My head fell back a little and the sun shone on my closed eyes, warming my face, and making me smile again.

A few seconds like that and I pulled my head back vertical. I slowly opened my eyes. I realized I was staring at the tree I had first imagined seeing my dream girl. I moved my eyes to the last tree she had hidden behind and movement caught my eye. Was that silver hair flapping around?

I jumped to my feet and began to rush across the stream, almost falling as the bottom fell away quickly ahead of me. My eyes were on the hair blowing around as my feet splashed through the water, drenching my clothes in my rush.

I realized a step or two in that she wasn't there. But, as I took the last step or two, I could clearly see a small bunch of hair, five or six, maybe, that had caught in a piece of bark on the tree.

It was real?

She was real!!!

When would she come back? Would she come back?

Either way, I stumbled back to the stream bank and sat back in my spot. I held the hair between my fingers gently. I brought the small bundle to my nose.... But her scent had faded overnight. At least to my human nose.

Maybe I could find a tracking dog service or something?

'Stop it!' I told myself. I was being ridiculous. It was just a pretty girl who had the softest lips I'd ever imagined. Why was I acting like this? Like some lovesick teenager fawning over a pretty cheerleader he'll never really know.

But I didn't leave until it was almost too dark now, did I?

And, the next day, too. By the fourth day I was beginning to doubt my sanity. By Day five, I knew I was crazy and decided I would only give it one more day.

Day six came and I was sitting at my stream. I was thinking about work, sadly. My days had returned to routine. Each day farther from my encounter, the more I began to doubt, and the more my mind returned to work and my regular life.

The weather today was the warmest yet. It was the mid-80's and the sun was shining. I had decided to go for a run today before returning to my little clearing and taking a swim. So, today it was running shorts, running shoes and a small tank top as I jogged down the Red Diamond Path past my normal turn off. I had begun sweating a little and thoughts of the water at the end were more and more appealing.

At the turn, where my path ended at one of the easier paths, a young mother with two young kids smiled appreciatively as I jogged in placed waiting for them to pass. I smiled, darted forward, tapped the marker on the other side of the path, and turned to jog back down the way I'd come.

I hit my turn out and walked to cool off. By the time I'd reached the clearing, my breathing was back to normal, my heartrate not quite. But, as the days before, nothing new or different greeted me in my little clearing.

So, off came the socks and shoes, and the tank top and into the water I went. The water was perfect. A little cool down near the sandy bottom, and warm near the top. The pool's surface rippled out away from me as I my head split the surface. The water was only about waist deep, but it gave me enough room to take a short 'lap' of about two strokes.

That was all I needed as I drifted and turned and settled my butt on the bottom. I was at a point where my head and shoulders sat above the water line.

I simply relaxed and tried to let everything go. I let work go.... Almost forcibly pushing each project from my thoughts. Then, the bills, and George's wife trying to push the new neighbor on me. I chuckled as I pushed that one out. I focused on my toes in the wet sand.... The cool water, mixing with the warmth of my skin creating a moving, flexible bubble. I focused on the feeling of the water flowing slowly across my body.

A small fish came up and plucked at one of my leg hairs.

My head settled back in the water and my ears settled just below the surface. Sounds changed from birds and bugs to bubbles and those funny underwater echoes. I could suddenly hear my feet on the sand below and I smiled as my eyes drifted closed for a few seconds.

I sat up and let the water drip from my hair and down my shoulders.

My eyes drifted open and I looked towards the way I'd come. I watched a few dandelion seeds floating across the meadow and felt very peaceful for the first time in days.

"Hello." I heard a quiet, soft voice behind me.

For some reason I wasn't startled. I practically expected it. Like I had felt her near me.

"Hi Itzy." I smiled at her as I turned towards her.

Any sense of calm left the second my eyes fell on her!

Itzy stood there in a little black dress and ripped stockings. The dress had a tight collar, buttoned at her neck. There was an opening down the front below that that almost reached her pierced belly button. It had one strap the buttoned even with her small chest. Buttons brought the front together again tightening the dress like a corset. At her waist, it flared slightly, ending in a ruffly skirt, just mere inches below her crotch.

Her long, slim legs were encased in black stockings, with straps reaching up under her dress. What I thought earlier were rips, were actually purposeful holes that looked like polka dots. Her feet were mostly free, with little loops around her middle toe (I noticed a couple of cute toe rings, too).

I could see a small bit of cleavage between her small, perky breasts. I followed the line of her abdominals as they disappeared at the bottom of the opening. I snapped my eyes back to her beautiful face and I was struck speechless.

"Can I...?" she said as she pointed towards me and the clearing.

"Of course!" I sputtered. "I... It's uh.... Well, it's nice to see you again." I stammered and smiled.

My cheeks blushed, my heart swelled, and a warm feeling filled my soul as Itzy stepped out into the sunshine. Her dress almost sparkled with something woven in the fabric. The tiny pearl sized buttons gleamed as if they were silver or platinum. But the real show was her skin and her hair. The sunshine set them alight.

"Hi." I smiled, inwardly groaning.

"Hi." She said back shyly.

"I hope I don't embarrass you by telling you this. But I can't seem to keep it in. I waited every day for you. I'm so glad you came back. I didn't have any way to get in touch with you, no cell number.... Heck, I don't even know your last name to look you up online!" I blurted out.

'Oh God, did that sound stalkerish? Shit, I think it sounded stalkerish.... I better say something quick' I thought.

A pained look came across her face as I blurted out, "But I don't mean in a stalkerish kinda way. I mean like you said we could see each other again kinda way?"

She giggled behind her hand and looked up at me. "I'm glad. I have been wanting to see you again as well."

A wave of tension left me and I physically relaxed.

"Can I join you in the water? It looks lovely."

"Uh, yeah, please!" I stood and stepped towards the edge.

Water dripped off me as I waded over and watched as Itzy began unbuttoning her dress right in front of me. I stopped, my mouth hanging agape as she stared me in the face and reached down to the buttons at her belly button and began unbuttoning them one at a time.

More and more of her pale skin was revealed as each button popped loose.

Her pierced belly button appeared, a black jewel, that caught the sun's light and sparkled.

A little more smooth, flat skin and a garter belt began to appear. It was so thin, and narrow, so delicate and fine, just like her.

Her pubic mound came into view, and still nothing but smooth skin. And then the tiniest little patch of underwear I had ever seen. Black, silky, tiny, and held up by what looked almost like spider silk that disappeared around each hip.

My mouth went dry as the dress slipped back around behind her revealing her hip bones and fine muscle structure.

She reached up and undid the two buttons on the strap at her bust and I realized they held the dress to her undergarment. As the dress slipped away, a little rectangle of black fabric held in place by a few thin straps held her small chest in place.

She undid the last two buttons at her neck and the dress slipped to her shoulders. Her eyes held mine and a small smile began to find her slightly parted lips. She slipped the dress down her arms, holding it at her wrists, pausing. It forced her small breasts out, her nipples clearly hard, it looked like they were pierced as well.

Itzy bent slightly to unbutton the left stocking from the belt, and rolled the stockings down her long, muscled leg. Then, again with the other leg. She had turned just enough to give me a curvaceous view of her back, butt, and thigh.

That's when I noticed just how hard my cock had become under the water. It almost ached as I watched her reveal more and more of herself to me. Her smooth, pale skin looked healthy and silky. I wanted to touch her so badly. But I was frozen in place.

The rolled-up stockings and tiny garter belt ended up in the dress before she turned to face me. She lifted her hands up as if to say, 'Here I am! What do you think?'. When her eyes met mine, I think she got the message....

"You are stunning!" I said, truthfully, my voice full of awe.

She reached out a hand to me, as if she were a lady descending the steps of her carriage at a ball. I took it, and slowly stepped backwards into the deeper water.

"It feels lovely," she said as her feet entered the water and we continued in until the water reached our waists. We stood looking at each other before she suddenly dropped down below the surface.

When she came up and opened her eyes, I was suddenly struck by the fact she was wearing those ears again. It's funny, I recognized that they were much larger than real ears were, but they still looked really cute on her.

We both laughed as she cleared the water out her eyes. She looked up at me and the next thing I knew I was pulling her to me, and she wasn't resisting. Her arms wrapped around my midsection, and I could feel her warm skin pressed against mine. Her wet hair stuck to my chest as her face nuzzled up against my neck.

"Mmmmmmmm." She moaned, "You feel nice. Warm."

"Itzy" I said quietly as I held her thin, hard body against mine. I ran my hand up hard back and to her neck. Then, I slowly ran my fingers up one ear.

"Oh God, no." Itzy cried as she shivered. Goosebumps appeared across her skin, and I could feel her tense up all over.

"Itzy?" I questioned as I ran my fingers ached to touch her ear again.

My brain told me to stop. 'She asked you to stop.' Ran through my head. But my curiosity was peaked. They had felt like ears.... Like real ears all the way up to the tips! Like real skin.... I hadn't felt a seam or edge, either? Surgery? My brain was running away, and I just had to ask!

"Itzy? Are your ears real?"

"What? Of course?" A sudden panic lit her face, "Do you not like them?"

"What? Yes, or NO! I love them! It's everything in me not to touch them again now. But, how come their so pointy?"

"What else would an elf's ear look like?" She smirked at me and tilted her head questioningly.

"An elf, huh?" I smiled at her and began to reach for her ear again.

"Please?" She asked quietly, "I'm not ready for that much yet. It... It feels too good." She almost begged.

"Okay, I uh.... Won't touch your ears yet." I smiled. She really was working this whole 'elf' thing up, huh?

What a weird conversation we were having. Despite this odd ear thing, she was really beautiful, and I really wanted to get to know her better.

"Please, don't get discouraged. I like you. I'm just not ready for that yet." With that, she grabbed my cheeks and pulled my lips down to hers.

I stopped thinking and simply reacted.

I pulled her closer and felt her melt into my body. Our pelvis, stomachs and chests pressed tightly against each other's. Our lips pressed together. I was struck again by how soft her lips felt. They parted and her tongue sought mine. We tangled our tongues, chasing each other around.

My right hand at the back of her neck, I pulled her lower back against me tightly with my left. I felt her strong, tight, and solid back muscles ripple under my fingers as she began to run her hands up and down my arms and around my neck. She ran her fingers across my skin almost frantically.

My hand stopped to rest on her hip bones. My thumbs ran across the edges of some of the muscles and the hip bones which slipped smoothly between the muscles. My fingers grabbed into her butt muscles. My right hand released her neck and slipped down to mirror the left. I held her there trying not to grind into her. Her skin was so smooth and silky. Her muscles firm in my grasp.

My dick was so hard. I knew she could feel it between us. I had only my thin, skimpy nylon running shorts, she just her skimpy little undergarments. I caught glimpses of her hard nipples and I wanted to keep running my hands over every inch of her. I wanted to touch her, to feel her. I wanted to spend hours exploring every inch of her.

Her hands were now circled around my neck as we came up for air. Our foreheads touched as we stared into each other's eyes and smiled. Our breathing was heavy. It felt like we breathed in and out in time with each other.

'Had our heartbeats sync'd?' I almost chuckled to myself.

"Wow." I said and smiled. "That was.... Well, just wow. Now, I'm rea-aaallly glad you came back!"

"Me too." She smirked.

Her eyes darted towards the sinking sun and a cloud crossed her face.

"I have to go again." She said, her brows wrinkling. She began pulling away, slipping from my grasp before I could tighten and pull her back.

She easily rushed out of the water, grabbed her dress, and turned towards me.

I was still standing in the stream, having taken two steps towards the shore, my right arm still reaching out towards her warm body. My body already ached to have her near me again.

"I have to go. I must be home before dark!" She looked to the West quickly.

"I don't have much time, but please, don't wait every day. I'll meet you back here in four days. Can you be here earlier in the day? Maybe just past midday?"

"Yes."

Then she smiled and darted between a few trees. Gone.

I stood there once again wondering where she'd disappeared to so quickly and how. I mean it was like she stepped past the first or second tree and just disappeared.

I'm not sure how long I stood there with my feet ankle deep in the stream. My hands hung at my side, and I am sure I had a stupid grin on my face.

I had a date!

Wait, four days, that was Friday. Could I get out of work? Did it matter? I knew no matter what, I'd be here at 12:00 Noon.... On the dot!