All Comments on 'I've Always Been a Nurturer...'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good lord drawn out and way too wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's the fall semester, he's a star football player, but he has Friday evenings after school open? Uh, no. They have games, every Friday night, all fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That whole thing with her sister, where she just couldn't quite figure out what was painfully obvious, mostly because the dialogue was stilted and contrived. Weaksauce. kudos for hating on cat people though, they're all fucking crazy.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Wow!!! Fantastic story!!! Thank you for sharing this really good story!!!

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 2 years ago

I enjoyed all the words….Because it’s a story. A story without words is a comic book. The methodical build-up is what gives the story a non-comic book feel. Friday nights in the fall ARE football nights for high school; then again, this is a town where teachers and students relentless fuck each other, so I’ll forgive the disrespect shown to that most sacred time of Friday evening in favor of the…fucking. I know I’m supposed to acquiesce to society’s demand for revulsion at the all the fucking between teacher and student, but I can’t help but root for the loving couple. While I agree that the dialogue is not the strongest part of the story, I recognize the effort at, like, making a high school student, like, sound like a high school student (and for what it’s worth, if a high school teacher had called me ‘honey’, I’d have spilled semen in my lap, too.) Besides, how many other authors can make a “frothy” vagina sound so hot? The answer is not that many. As happens with each new story, the author has re-established (themselves) as a favorite.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Super sexy, super hot, thanks for sharing with us.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 2 years ago

I dig it. Fun classic setup and a terrifically hot last page. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last page was hot. The rest was so long that I literally fell asleep reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absurd. A teacher will risk a career like that so blithely? Also, what 30ish woman talks/acts like a blue collar guy in his 20s?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She starts off bitching and whining on her way to school, cheats on her boyfriend, and openly flirts and fools around at school.

As the previous commentator wrote--absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. The comments do not do it justice. It's a bit silly, as her being kinda a base skank that cheat on her bf for a hunk with a big hog is not also a nurturer. But she also looks out for this guy. It's ironic, weird, but also hot.

Also there is a bust for this like every year. Often times they don't wait til 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. Emotional and sexual and satisfying. Fantastic work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...