I've Always Been a Nurturer...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." When I turned, I saw his tall body folded into one of the freshman desks, wearing grey track bottoms and a school hoodie. His eyes looked apprehensively at me, so I decided I'd better be that responsible and professional adult, after all.

"So, Jared." I kept my smile as I moved to my office chair and sat down, making sure I kept my knees together. "I'm glad to see you. Ah, this is definitely different than the last time we met." I waited for his eyes to settle down, but they didn't. I could already feel my cheeks getting warm, dammit. "I wanted to apologize again for barging in like that."

"Oh." He looked down. "It's fine, Ms Norland."

"Just... look, I know how inappropriate it was, and I'm really sorry." I hesitated before moving on, but the next thing had been bothering me a bit. "I also wanted to thank you." Now, his eyes did perk up slightly. "You know, for not telling anyone I was in the boys' locker room?"

"Oh!" He produced a half-smile at that one. "I thought you probably wouldn't want anyone to know about that."

"Oh, hell no!" I gushed, chuckling nervously. I don't usually swear in front of students, but "hell" is hardly a bad one. "That could probably get me in real hot water with the administration. Not to mention your coach," I went on, not really thinking, just filling in the silence now. "I doubt he needs a distracted running back."

"Distracted?" He cocked his head cutely to one side and shifted his legs under the tight desk.

"Well, I mean..." I gestured vaguely down at his lap, suddenly aware I should have shut my mouth about a dozen words ago. "You... y'know. Uh, you reacted."

"Oh! Shit!" His eyes went wide with alarm. "Oh my god, Ms Norland, I'm so sorry about that. I didn't think you'd noticed. I'm so sorry if that was, like, offensive..."

"No no no!" I had a sudden urge to get up and give the kid a hug, he looked so distressed, but not in a million years did I think that would be a good plan. "Don't be sorry, Jared. It's, you know, natural?" Now I could definitely feel my face, flaming away. "Maybe we should just forget about it and start over. Like, you can pretend I was never in the boys' locker room; that'd be great. And I can pretend... like..." I felt myself smiling again.

"That you didn't... see me."

"See you. Yes. Exactly." I beamed hopefully. "Make sense?" He nodded, his eyes trying hard not to look down at my chest. I kept on smiling, wondering frantically whether I'd forgotten to do up the top button. "Great! So. Mr Herrick said you're interested in doing something mediaeval..."

The next twenty minutes involved a lot of solid advice about the later Plantagenet kings, who'd been my main focus in grad school. I nodded at him at one point. "Yeah, you're definitely going to need to look at Agincourt. That means getting into Shakespeare, too, at least a little."

"But that's English!" he protested.

"No," I corrected, grinning smugly, "that's a secondary source!" I leaned forward, and just like that I saw it as Jared shifted in the desk: he was hard, his cock poking far up into his tracksuit bottoms, tenting them with a vague air of lewd menace, like he could turn it into a weapon and attack me with it. My voice faltered a bit when I saw it, and I pressed quickly on in hopes he wouldn't notice I'd seen what he had going on down there. "Like, you know, a secondary source is written material that takes other peoples' recollections and sort of compiles them together." I was babbling, filling in the space while I dragged my eyes back up to his.

Hard as a fucking rock.

He swallowed hard, that Adam's apple bobbing again, and we went on a bit longer about... fuck, I had no idea. None at all. I was completely zoned out, focusing on nothing but the stiff, eager dick on the young man just a few feet away from me. Somehow, though, I got to the end. "...and then, next time, we can talk about feudal duties. Tunnage and poundage; you'll love it. Otherwise, I think we're done!" I smiled at him, all bright-eyed again, but he showed no signs of moving. "Was there something else?"

"Umm." He looked around vacantly with a little tinge of pink on his cheeks, and I realized he was a blusher too. He glanced down at his lap. "I, uh, can't really stand up right now, Ms Norland."

My hands flew to my face, eyes wide, and I glanced at once at the classroom door. I'd been careful to keep it open, in accordance with BSHS policy that says thou shalt not be alone behind closed doors with a student, but for every rule there's an exception. "Oh, god, I'm sorry," I bleated, kicking the door closed on my way over to him. He looked so miserable, sitting there mournfully with his big hard dick and his shamefaced expression, and the only thing I could think to do was to try to comfort him.

What can I say? I've always been a nurturer.

He went totally rigid when he realized I was coming to hug him, his mouth dropping open wide, and I swear I wasn't even thinking of anything sexual when my arms went around his neck.

Well. I should say I wasn't thinking of anything sexual yet. Because, as I'd have known if I'd even paused for half a second's thought, a woman my height hugging a seated football player can only have one outcome: his face crashed hard into my cleavage, my big tits smothering him as I rested my chin on his head. "Poor Jared," I whispered, and that's when I looked down and saw my popped cardigan buttons, my flushed chest, and his sandy hair buried between the sweetly rounded tops of my breasts.

And I realized this was a bad idea.

"Mmgff," he muttered, his breath hot against my chest, and then I felt his hand go tentatively to my leg, grabbing behind my knee as his whole body seemed to vibrate against me.

I waited a moment or two, firmly convinced I'd screwed up big time, but not quite sure just how badly yet. I patted his head awkwardly, the silence stretching past the point of decency. I was very aware of his hand on my leg, right where the dress ended. "Umm. Jared, honey? You okay?"

He answered in a small voice. "The hug didn't help, Ms Norland." I looked down at last to see his face, even more miserable than before, staring mournfully up from my décolletage. "I sort of had an accident."

"Oh no," I breathed, smelling his hair, feeling his body. This is what I was saying earlier. When I went in for the hug, sex wasn't on my mind. I was trying to use compassion to take a kid from shame to something more like reassurance, and now everything had gone horribly wrong... but shit. His hand was on my skin, his face on my tits, mouth separated from my nipple by nothing but a yellow dress and a Secret Whispers bra, and suddenly I felt the need to glance over at the door and make sure it was still closed. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"No," he sighed, his breath tingling my skin, "it's okay. It's just... you know. Awkward."

"Oh, of course!" I gushed, releasing his head and stepping back. Don't look, I begged myself with the last shreds of Jared's dignity, don't look at his lap... but, of course, my eyes went straight there. "Oh," I sighed, quite involuntarily, seeing a massive cloudy stain spreading on his grey tracksuit. "I'm... I'm speechless, Jared."

"I'm so embarrassed," he bleated, and I had to stop myself very firmly from gathering his head right back into my bosom.

"Don't be," I soothed, wondering wildly whether it would be a good idea to crouch down to his eye level; I decided against, figuring my unfastened cardigan would combine with the length of my dress to do more harm than good if I got low. Instead, hesitantly, I laid my hand on his neck. "You did nothing wrong, Jared. It's just nature."

"I have to go," he said abruptly, twisting his neck out of my hand; I pulled my arm back like I'd just fucked up and pushed it into a fire. "Thanks, Ms Norland. Really. I'm just going to leave." He shot to his feet beside me.

"You can't leave like... well, like that," I said, low-voiced, staring down at last. His penis was still half-hard in the thin bottoms, stretching out the material. His cumstain was huge. Unwillingly, he lowered his head to look down at it, and the two of us just stood for a few moments, contemplating the aftermath of his ejaculation. It was fucking surreal. "You just can't," I repeated, shaking my head.

"I can just, like, cover it. With my hand." He shrugged heavily. "It's fine, Ms Norland. I'm just going to head straight out. There's almost nobody in the halls."

"No," I told him firmly. "Student Council is meeting right down the hall. Listen... just wait. I'll get my stuff together and run interference."

"Interference?"

"Yes, dork. Like, I'll walk in front of you. Like a blocker. You just follow close by; I'll get you down to the student parking lot. Easy-peasy."

"Shit, Ms Norland, that would be great." He smiled, a crazy floppy grin of relief, then reached unconsciously down to adjust himself. I found myself watching without even thinking about it, his fingers moving his cock and balls around with the ease of long practice. "That's really nice of you. Uh, were you going to get your stuff?"

"Oh! God! Yes!" I scrambled at once, as if shaking myself out of a reverie, diving to grab my bag and hitch it over my shoulder. I glanced back down at his lap; the stain had become even more obvious, impossibly, and I could tell he was still not soft. "Look, just walk close behind me, okay? I'll just pretend like nothing's happening." I looked into his face until he made eye contact. "Hey. Breathe. You have nothing to worry about, Jared. This is totally normal, and I can keep a secret."

"Oh shit," he moaned. "This is the most humiliating thing ever."

"Shh." I took his shoulder, the firm muscles there filling my hand. "Just breathe, honey, okay? You got this." I nodded at him with what I hoped was a fiercely reassuring smile, then jerked my head toward the door. "All right. One foot in front of the other. Let's roll, Jared."

He moved in lockstep with me, as far as I could tell, his massive feet hitting the tiles just as soon as my pumps left them, and in the same place. I wondered whether I could feel the heat off his body through my dress; it was unseasonably warm for late October, and I hadn't worn a jacket. I was extremely conscious of his eyes back there, no doubt roving down past my thick hair, tracing my bra-strap through the material of my dress.

Staring at my butt. There was no possible doubt. And I liked it, dammit.

I strode with pride from the building, then down the steps to the parking lot. It was nearly deserted, and I flashed a wry smile back at him. "See?" I called gaily, "easy-peasy. I told you."

He was smiling back, shyly, still close to me. "Thanks, Ms Norland. You're the best."

"Aw. I'm just trying to help out." I whirled near my car, turning my smile back to him, but when my eyes found him he was once again digging at his crotch. "Jesus," I exclaimed. "Again?"

When he looked back at me now, I didn't detect as much shame anymore. Made sense; we were co-conspirators now, and it wasn't like his continual hard-ons were a secret anymore. Far from it. "I mean, you're standing, like, right there..." he sighed, his eyes straight down my dress.

"Hey. Focus." His face snapped back up, eyes on mine at last. "Look, is this going to be a huge problem, Jared?"

"Yes," he admitted slowly.

I thought quickly. "Well," I said cautiously, not at all sure how he'd take this, "I mean, I'll just come out and say it. If I'm going to keep having this effect on you, maybe we shouldn't meet at school."

He raised his eyebrows. "Really? Like, we can meet someplace else?"

"Oh sure. Some of the other tutors meet their students at the public library, for example." He grimaced, but I put up my hand before he started to speak. "I'm not suggesting that. I mean, heck, if you're going to... well, if this is going to happen here, it'll happen there too. Right?" I frowned, pondering. "I was thinking someplace private. So you wouldn't need to worry about, you know, being seen. And laughed at." I nodded decisively. "I'll think about it and text you. Okay?"

It never even occurred to me to just tell him we just shouldn't meet anymore. Who knows why? Lust already had me. And when I slid into the seat of my Honda, I could feel how wet I'd made myself.

* * *

And? My behavior in the matter of young Mr Jared Meyer kept reaching new lows, I reflected as I steered the Honda into the driveway at the address he'd given me.

I knew there were occasional times when teachers in the tutor program made trips to students' homes. I also knew they were supposed to inform the grant administrator and the building principal, neither of which I'd bothered doing. Further, I was quite sure my prior encounters with Jared would have made a visit to his house extremely, no, absolutely unacceptable.

But hell, I figured. I'd seen the guy's nude dick in the first moment I'd met him. This had started out as absolutely unacceptable.

I'd called Ben and told him he'd need to feed his cat that afternoon, even though it was a Saturday. He worked for a nonprofit and spent a lot of time doing really hard, serious stuff with truly damaged people, but still. He could feed his own damn cat today. I was also trying hard not to feel vengeful about Thursday night, when he'd used the "I'm tired" excuse to avoid fucking me. I'd lain awake for an hour after that, staring at the ceiling with a weepy pussy.

Thinking of Jared Meyer's juicy, low-hanging nuts.

I needed to snap out of it, I told myself. Things were already bad enough with that kid; he didn't need me showing up in heat. It was bad enough that I was going to his house. On a Saturday afternoon. I parked my car behind a beat-up Lumina, then checked my face in my rearview mirror.

I hadn't put on lipstick, and I was nervous about that. Jared had never seen me without it. I think I'm a pretty plain-looking chick, generally, though to be fair I'd never had a problem getting it when I wanted it. I brooded, staring into my own eyes in the mirror, telling myself I did not want it from Jared. Or, rather, that I could not have it; I was a new teacher on her first real contract. No way could I fuck a student. No way at all.

I sighed, my heart racing. The house was small but tidy, with new windows and fresh paving on the driveway under my flip-flops as I got out. That was another thing today: I was in shorts and a shirt. I'd gone without a scoop-neck today, figuring he'd seen enough cleavage in my classroom last week... at close range. The air was just now starting to take on that November snap, but I'm a girl who doesn't abandon shorts until it's well past the point of common sense. Jeans mean socks, and I'm anti-socks as a rule.

The little lawn was freshly mowed; I could see the lines in the grass and smell the clippings in the air. It would be time, soon, to put the mower away for the winter. I strolled up the nicely bricked walk, my teacher-bag heavy on my shoulder. The doorbell tinkled inside the house, and I stood there on the cement porch trying not to feel awkward. I felt like a little kid, new in town, showing up early for a birthday party at a house I didn't know too well.

His feet shook the door as I heard him thud down the stairs, and I put my best smile on when I heard the deadbolt snick back. The front door opened to show Jared, in loose jeans, with a flowy tanktop showing most of his smooth upper chest and shoulders. He smelled, all sweat and grass clippings. "Hi, Ms Norland. Uh, welcome."

"Thanks for having me." I peered inside to see a nice, tidy house with everything tastefully arranged for the space. "I just parked in the driveway. I'm blocking in your parents' Chevy. Is that okay?"

"What?" He leaned past me out the door and glanced at the driveway. "No, that's my car. My dad drives a pickup truck. He's working."

"He's not here?" I wondered whether I sounded as surprised as I felt. Something twinged in my stomach, down low, and I wasn't sure what it was.

"He works all the time. He's a construction manager. And my mom doesn't live with us, so..." Jared shrugged and glanced down at my legs. "Like, come on in. We can get started." He turned and headed into the living room, his jeans drooping about halfway down his ass. I giggled, and he arched an eyebrow over his shoulder. "What?"

"I can see your underwear, Jared." I stepped in and shut the door behind me. A construction manager, I mused. That explained the new driveway and the windows. "It's just a little unexpected."

"I'm sorry, Ms Norland." He pulled the tanktop down, since a belt apparently didn't occur to him. "This is just how I usually dress, you know, around the house. I'll go change."

"No, no." I held up my hand and grinned. "Your home is your castle, Jared. It's just... well. They're very bright."

He frowned when he reached the couch on the far wall, then peeked underneath his tanktop at his waistband, and for the first time his grin was genuine instead of tentative. "They're red," he nodded, as if it was a surprise to him too. "Just what was on top of the drawer. I was out mowing." He picked up a sports drink. "Can I get you anything?"

"Some water, if you can," I nodded, taking a seat on the far side of the couch. It was a sofa bed, the cushions sagging under me. "I brought the textbook, and some stuff from home we can look at. Mostly collections of primary sources I used in college." I watched him walk toward the back of the house, relieved that there was no erection in evidence.

Yet.

"I'll get you some ice," he called from back there. I was inspecting the house, the way you do when you're curious about a new space, and the rattle of the icemaker startled me. I shook my head and started laying out some books on the coffee table, then my laptop, just in time for his shadow to fall over me as he handed me a tall glass. His smell was already sending me signals... the wrong kind. "Here."

"Thank you, Jared." I smiled up and found him just a foot away, those eyes of his a little bit bolder here in his own domain. The glass sweated in my fingers. "Perfect!"

"It's just water," he shrugged, easing his way around the coffee table to take a seat further down the couch.

"Are you, umm..." My smile turned into a little smirk as I nodded toward his lap. I just couldn't resist even though I knew I'd already been pushing it by commenting on his underwear. "Can you concentrate so far?"

He blinked, then the message got through and that uncertain smile came back. "I've got it under control, Ms Norland." He hesitated. "I, uh, I sort of took care of it before you got here."

"Really!" Jesus! The kid had masturbated just a few minutes ago! I took another look at his crotch. "Well, I guess I'm glad," I blurted. "You should be able to focus today." I laughed too loud, my head filled with imagery: Jared, fresh from mowing. Sitting on his bed, stroking that big long cock, those balls bouncing... I licked my lips unconsciously. "Definitely, you should be able to focus."

Could I? Not so far...

"Yeah. I just still feel bad."

"I'm telling you." I resisted the urge to reach over and touch his arm. "It's nothing to worry about. You're, what, eighteen?"

"Nineteen." He sniffed. "I got held back a year, with the cancer."

"Well then." My smile warmed. "Seriously. Your secret is safe with me. Really, truly, it's nothing to worry about." I knew I should stop there, but my mouth had been getting me in trouble for over 25 years. It didn't stop now. "Actually, it's kind of a compliment," I snickered.

He arched an eyebrow. I noticed he was sitting sort of hunched forward on the couch, not relaxed at all. "Huh?"

"Well," I went on slowly, pretty sure I was once more on pretty shaky ground here, "I mean, it wouldn't be happening, you know, if... like, if I was some kind of ugly hag. Right?"