I've Always Been a Nurturer...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." His fingers went to his tender penis, pulling it gently. "That felt so amazing."

"See, baby?" I cooed, deeply happy, "it worked. It's so much more special when it lasts longer." On impulse, I rolled to him and offered my lips and tongue, enjoying the hunger with which he sucked on them. I pulled back, our chins gleaming, and watched his eyes as I reached my hand down to stroke his spent, naked cock. "I love making you cum, Jared honey," I confessed. "I've loved it every time."

"I... wow." He was still shocked. "I tried to hold it. All I thought about was you, Ms Norland."

I sighed happily, wrapping him in my arms. "That's what I want, Jared. That's what everyone in the world wants. Could you tell how happy you were making me?" He nodded, looking down at my body. "Yes. I know you could." On another impulse, I kissed him again and then pushed my mouth toward his ear. "Want to make me even happier?"

"Yes." His lips worked at my jawline.

"Want to make your slutty teacher cum?" I hissed. He swallowed, his eyes flaring open.

"Yes."

"Want to fingerbang my wet snatch and hear me call your name?" I growled, and he was nodding before I was even done.

"Fuck yes," he gasped, his cock jerking in my hand. I lowered my hand between his legs, cupping his balls, amazed at the weighty way they filled my palm.

"Then do it," I ordered, lolling on my back with my legs spread lewdly. He leaned over me, looking down, seeing a harlot: bra messy, hair messy, lipstick smeared, with stray cum patching my belly. My legs settled wide, giving myself to him, and he reached down to play.

The first touch of his hand, slipping through my trimmed hair and curling down between the tops of my thighs, electrified me. I tossed my head back, groaning as his fine, quick fingers found my slippery pussy. "Just touch me gently, baby," I urged him. "No need to be eager. We've got time now, and I want us to enjoy you making me cum. Okay?" I figured he'd pop again soon. "And when you get hard? I'll make you cum again, too. But the whole time, Jared, what's your focus?"

"You." He said it at once, his fingers slow and delicious as they hovered on the edge of my pussy lips, as if he was deciding on just the right time to enter me. "I'm focused on you, Ms Norland. Your body. Your... your pussy."

"Mmm. That's right, lover," I sighed dreamily, watching his face as the word took effect: it made him confident. Strong. Determined. He wanted nothing but pleasure for me, which made me happy and proud. "Can I ask you a personal question, Jared?"

"Under the circumstances?" he said quietly. "I guess," he answered himself, as I giggled.

"How many girls have you played with like this? With your hand?"

He cocked his head. "A few..."

"It's fine, honey. You're a natural." He was, too, his touch gentle and yet firm at the same time. "Just like that." I laid my hand gently atop his. "You're making me feel like I'm the only one you've ever had," I told him in a soft whisper, kissing him. "That's very special. That's why I asked."

"Thanks." It wasn't awkward now. Nothing was. He'd finally unbent a little, loosening up. His confidence would only grow from here. "I can feel you. How... how much you like this."

"Fuck yes," I sighed. "Tell me, sweetie, do you know where the G-spot is?" He cocked his head. "The clitoris?" He began to look worried. "Don't sweat it." I stretched out again, a cat in a sunbeam, free and loose and easy. "Explore my pussy. Practice reading my body. Touch it until I love what you're doing, babe, and then touch it some more." I rested my hand idly on his penis, protecting it. Claiming it. Even half-hard, it was as long and thick as Ben's. "Fuck," I grunted suddenly, my whole body twitching; he'd sent a solid jolt of pleasure all along my nervous system. I'd never felt so alive.

"Found it?" he guessed.

I smiled, in bliss. "Just play, honey. Do what my body wants you to d... ohhh..." He was a great listener, obviously, because I was melting in seconds, his fingers stirring me smoothly, playing me like a musical instrument. I squeezed his cock, feeling it grow hard again, his balls twitchy as we stretched nude beside each other...

We came together, smiling, our eyes open as we searched each others' faces, and afterward I licked my fingers before I licked his. "You should taste yourself," I told him quietly, my entire body tingling. "That way, you'll know what I'm craving. You'll be closer to me." He nodded, licking at my hand as the last of his cum dribbled out on his thigh and comforter. "We totaled the sheet," I pointed out. "I feel bad. More than half of it is mine." I am a leaky woman.

"It's okay." He stretched that magnificent body of his, my mouth watering as I looked. "So," he said, smiling, his cock softer at last, "what do we do next?"

"Next?" I stretched high on his stained bed and reached back to undo my bra. "Remember how we've learned that you need to put your mouth on me when you feel like cumming?" He nodded. "Next, your mouth is going to get to know my body. What it likes and doesn't like. How it responds. Then? Next visit?" I kissed him. "You'll have some moves to use on me while you're hard." I winked and whispered hotly in his ear, "And maybe you can be in charge."

He smiled slowly, his cock bouncing once, and then his lips closed in on my tits as the bra finally came off.

* * *

I sent my sister Kate a bottle of decent rum and a card with an Ahab's giftcard in it. The card featured my very best cursive.

"You were so right. It's great to have a go-to whore that loves me. Thanks!"

I didn't hear back from her, but for some reason she texted Ben. He told me she loved the rum.

* * *

Mikey Lee came to see me after school one day around the 20th of November, smiling that plastic smile I sometimes saw on salesmen. "You're Mike, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Ms Nordlan, Mikey Lee. My boy Jared said you might be a good person to ask about something. I'm a captain on the football team, and we're supposed to go around setting this up."

"It's Norland." I arched an eyebrow. "What's the deal, Mikey?" And why the fuck is Jared talking to you about me?

"Well, so, you're like new here? So we wanted to introduce you to something the football team does every Thanksgiving." He produced a flyer out of a folder, the same flyer I'd seen and ignored all through the halls this week. "It's a homeless thing," he added uselessly. "The Turkey Bowl."

I scanned the paper. "This says you guys all get together and serve a Thanksgiving meal to homeless people?" I laid the flyer down and beamed up at him. "Mikey! What an incredible gesture! How can I help?"

"Well, like, some of the teachers come along and help serve? Or you could bake pies or make mashed potatoes or whatever. Or donate money." He didn't seem all that interested, a kid doing the minimum his coach was demanding. "It's mostly to fulfill the team's community service hours, but we're grateful for any help we get? There's a sign-up thing. Can I sign you up for something, or do you want to, like, think about it?

"I can bake pies. Two of them. And I can help serve, if that's needed." I scanned the sheet. "Next Wednesday night?"

"Yep. Right before the holiday." He was thumbing rapidly across the face of his phone. I waited patiently, then cleared my throat.

"Um, honey?" I waited a few moments more until he raised his eyebrows and looked questioningly at me. I smiled warmly. "It's not polite to text while you're talking to an actual person, Mikey?"

"What?" He blinked. "Oh! No, Ms Nordlan. Er, Norland? I was just signing you up." He turned his phone for my examination, smiling brightly, showing an electronic form he'd slapped my information into. "It's all automated now, you see," he told me gently, with the caring patience eighteen-year-olds always show to the technologically illiterate twenty-six-year-olds in their lives. "See? You just click submit."

I blushed. "Well. Don't I feel like a jerk." I laughed. "Thanks a lot, Mikey. Do I just bring the pies with me on the night, or should I bring them earlier? Like, to the PE office?"

He shrugged and turned to go, clearly done with me. "I don't know. Just bring them, I guess? Maybe you can call Coach Jenner for any, you know, questions." He put that fake smile back on and waved, staring at my chest. Finally. He'd lasted a lot longer than most, though. "Thanks! See ya."

I stared at the flyer, thinking. Pondering. Remembering what it had felt like to guide Jared's fingers inside me and let him play.

Goddamn, I wanted to fuck him. Next Wednesday night.

* * *

"You know, Jared," I muttered to him on Tuesday, as I happened to walk past his locker, "I think you should go over to Mikey's for a sleepover after the Turkey Bowl. Since, like, it'll take so long for you and the other players to do all the cleanup."

He looked up from filling his backpack, smiling as he spotted my legs. I'd stood close behind him, my dress brushing him. Kids milled all around us, oblivious, and the idea that he and I were flirting illicitly in public thrilled the shit out of me. "Yeah?"

"I also think your car should start acting up." I glanced side to side, then winked quickly.

"Wait. What?" He got to his feet, slinging his backpack and running his hand through his hair. He towered over me, and I felt that little stabby pulse in my pussy that I often got at times like these. It had been over a week since he'd made me cum on his bed, and I was one horny woman.

I was going to let him take me like a bitch in heat. As many times as he wanted. I smiled up at him, waiting until the hallway cleared out a little bit. "Tell your dad you're staying with your friend," I explained, trying hard to keep my face neutral. As if we were discussing the Plantagenet campaigns in France, say. "Tell your friends your car is acting up. I'll do the rest." I flashed a quick smile. "Trust me."

"I do," he nodded at once, and my heart leapt. At some level, I understood that his devotion to me was a problem... but I couldn't help it. It made me happy. Because what can I say? I've always been a nurturer.

"There's a lot for us to be thankful for this year," I smiled, "and there'll be more soon, I think. I'm really looking forward to the Turkey Bowl, Jared." I nodded and raised my voice as Scott Herrick rounded the corner near the drinking fountain. "I'm telling you. You can't do a thorough job without explaining the importance of the dysentery that struck Henry V's army."

He caught on, of course. "Got it covered, Ms Norland. After Harfleur."

"Yes, and also during." We both nodded at Herrick, who smiled. "Your boy here's going to get an A, Scott!" I bubbled. While I get the D. I chuckled to myself.

"Sounds great!" He smiled faintly, clearly on his way to the bathroom. "Have a good day, Jared," he tossed back at us as he headed off. And it was all I could do not to go up on tiptoes and kiss Jared before he headed off.

I had it bad. Or maybe I was just desperate for that hard cock. Probably both.

* * *

The custodians did a good job, I reflected when I toted my two pies into the Bennett-Sanderson fieldhouse the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. The place was swept and cleaned, and Student Government had put up a thousand decorations. The place was filled with round tables and chairs donated from St Anthony's Church up the road, and the school's own kitchens were alive and well over by the cafeteria, producing gallons of stuffing and ten full-size turkeys. Long tables along the edges of the gym, where the bleachers stood folded against the walls, protested under the weight of a dozen families' Crock-Pots, steaming with trimmings of all kinds.

"Hi, Ms N!" Shae Lewis, the cheer captain, was manning the registration table next to my favorite gossip, Alyssa Maclean. The cheerleaders were all staffing the event, waiting the tables, and I wondered which of them was the mysterious Brittni... and I also wondered how many times Shae had seen Jared's dick. "You've got pies, hmm?"

"A pumpkin and a pecan." I smiled, eyeing the number of tables. "I think I should have made about five more..."

Shae smiled. She was a truly gorgeous girl, but dumb as a box of rocks. Nice, though. "Every little bit helps, Ms N. There'll be plenty for everyone. We really appreciate your contribution. I'm sure they're delicious."

"Yeah," Alyssa nodded, not looking up from her phone. "Fourth table on the left. You'll see a bunch of other pies, too. There's aluminum foil over there if you need it."

"And, really: thanks again. So much." Goddamn, but Shae was a wholesome one! If I'd been into girls, I'd have wanted to rail her with a long thick strap-on, and she'd love every minute of it. "If you could just stay behind the dessert table and help serve? Kaythanks!"

That's where I was when the football team came out from the cafeteria, all in their jerseys, with heaping platters of turkey all over the place. The seats had filled slowly, but they had filled: local politicians, the School Board, and a scattering of school administrators all filled in spots at the tables among the city's various homeless, senior citizens, veterans, and other people with noplace to go on the holiday.

The girls were very polite. Humble, even. I could tell that the cheer coach had briefed them carefully: they were dressed in more fabric than I'd ever seen on any cheerleader anywhere, their bodies strapped into sportsbras in a way obviously calculated to lead nobody into temptation. They stood smiling beside the tables as the boys laid the platters down, and then they went to work.

"They're all so wonderful." The woman I was manning the dessert table with was a sophomore parent, and an insufferable bore. Plus, she cried a lot; I'd been compelled to remind her, as the homeless shuffled in, not to weep on the pies. "Just... so wonderful." She turned away to sob some more. I was careful not to roll my eyes; you never know who's watching. Instead, I patted her on the shoulder and gave her my biggest smile.

I'm a nurturer, you see.

I could see Jared, over on the far side of the room, shuttling dishes to and from a table holding the PTA president, the town's Veterans Representative, and about five senior citizens. I licked my lips, just thinking about him, silently loving the fact that every cheerleader here had nothing on me. Sweet little old me, the freshman history teacher. Sexy Shae, beautiful Alyssa, and that skank Brittni? Nothing. Because Jared wasn't cumming for them, he was cumming for me.

The thought soaked me.

I was still pumping out my juices a couple hours later, as me and the Sobbing Mama cleared away our table and stacked it with the others for the custodians to pick up on Friday. I'd already put my pie tins back into my tote, and I was just standing there pulling my hair back into a big gloppy ponytail when Jared drifted by. Nobody else was in earshot. "Hey," I whispered, my face lighting up. "Come here, stud."

"Hi." He had a little schwerve in his step these days, I reflected, and well he should: he was no longer a two-pump chump. He was probably up to five or six, and I was going to make him more more like forty or fifty. Though, I reflected, probably not tonight. I was so wet I'd be cumming in seconds, most likely. "Good turnout."

"Fuck the turnout, honey," I purred quietly, "though, of course it's awesome doing such amazing things for people less privileged. Sure. Now, let's get down to business. Your dad knows you're out all night?"

"Yep."

"And when you complain about your car not working, it won't be weird?"

"Nope." He was looking at my boobs, despite the fact I was showing no cleavage. Like the cheerleaders, I'd dressed down. I gave him a small shimmy.

"So I'll be standing around, puttering, and then I'll offer you a ride. Because you're going my way. Right?"

"Right."

"And then I'll take you home." I winked. "To my home, that is." He broke into a broad grin, and I blushed hard. I'd told Ben I would come over to his place tomorrow so that we could both go to my parents' house for Thanksgiving, and I'd been clear that I wasn't taking no for an answer. As far as he was aware, I was on my period. "And we'll have a sleepover. Got it?"

"Got it." He glanced around, his Adam's apple giving a quick wobble. "But it's not really a sleepover."

"No, you sexy piece of meat, it's not." I saw a gaggle of cheerleaders drifting over to finish clearing up the Crock-pots, and I winked. "Now get the fuck out of here. I'll be over by the door." And I would be. But first, I'd head for the bathroom and prepare a little surprise for him...

And, somehow, it all worked.

One of the School Board people clearly thought it was slightly weird that a teacher was offering to give a student a ride home, but a flattering chorus of voices spoke up from the cheer and football contingents to vouch for me. It helped that I offered to not drive him home after that, but as I'd expected the School Board asshole relented. "Oh, it's fine. Don't even worry about it."

I won't, fucker, I told him in my mind. It wouldn't really have mattered; worst case, he'd have gotten a ride to his own place, hopped out, then waited behind some bushes outside for me to come get him, thence to get behind my bush.

In any case, the early moon shone on the two of us crossing the back parking lot, his Lumina standing derelict over by the school buses. "You can come and grab your car tomorrow, Meyer," Coach Jenner had told him, leaving nobody in any doubt that it wasn't a request. "Bring your dad along; he can get it running to get it out of the parking lot."

"Yes, coach." I made myself walk far apart from Jared as we headed for my Honda. All around us, other cars were careening out onto the roads, and my car chirped at me as I hit the lock button. I was buzzing, my mind aglow, as he slid into my passenger seat and shut the door. "Alone at last, Ms Norland," he sighed, leaning back.

"Jared?" I put the key in the ignition.

"Yes?"

"I want to straddle you right this fucking minute and slide that hard cock straight into my sloppy cunt," I told him conversationally. "Do you want that, you goddamn big-dicked stud?"

"You know I do," he smiled.

'Good. I've got a little surprise for you, honey." He was still smiling as I reached into my jacket pocket to pull out my drenched panties from earlier, when I'd gone into the bathroom and shucked them. "That belongs to you now, Jared. And so does the pussy-juice inside them. And so," I added in a rush, scarlet now, "does the woman who wore them. Tonight, at least." I reached over and squeezed his thigh. "How's your dick, baby?"

"Hard." He lifted my panties to his face and inhaled deeply. My mouth fell open when he did that; such raw, natural sexuality he had. Fuck.

"Hold on," I giggled, throwing my car into gear. "It's a quick ride."

He paused a moment, then went for the joke. "Hopefully not."

I laughed. Hard.

* * *

When I led Jared by the hand into my apartment, I hoped he could see that I'd spent two hours cleaning it that afternoon. I hadn't gone so far as to light candles or scatter rose petals, but there was definitely wine in the fridge and clean sheets on the bed. "Make yourself at home, honey," I urged in the doorway, gesturing at my sectional. I kicked the door closed behind me. "There's the couch... the bathroom down the hall... the bedroom..." I giggled as he swept his arm around me, exuberant, unable to believe he was here with me. I wondered how hard he was, then it occurred to me there was no reason not to grab him and find out.

"Jesus," he breathed as my hand clamped firmly at his slacks. Inside, he was his usual iron-rod self. I let him feel me clasp him, my eyes growing serious on his.