All Comments on 'I've Been Set Up Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a BEAUTIFUL STORY

Chapter 2 was excellent. Looking forward to Jake teaching his nieces the art of lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Looking forward to the next chapter.

giggityguygiggityguyabout 11 years ago
Try for balance

Don't get me wrong; I loved the addition of Jackie's character and story, but I feel like you neglected the characters of the girls in this one. Even though they are closer and have matured some, they still have distinct personalities, which holds a lot of their appeal in the first place, and we don't want to lose sight of that.

Still an amazing story; looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like it.

I really am enjoying the story. I would like to caution you to be careful of your timelines when creating stories though. You really should make sure that you don't have conflicting timelines like, he was 34 when his niece's where 16, but he took his older sisters virginity when he was a year out of high school. Those timelines make him either a very early graduate, or a early graduate and the girls father, at which time he would probably be 17 at time of conception. Still your stories are much more polished than many and for that I am very thankful. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Really loving and erotic

I would really like to see Jackie stay with her brother and live with him as man and wife.

It's too bad that the twins aren't his children,or perhaps they could be his and she never told him that they were until now.

A really sweet and loving story.

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous