I've created a Monster!

Story Info
Wife is NOT interested in sex tonight, until...
5.9k words
4.44
16.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story structure is unusual. It moves back and forth from the husband talking in first person, to the wife's thoughts and statements, in present first person.

Also, just to set the scene a bit. This story is fiction (mostly), but the characters are real. We are older, so the many mentions of lube are in your future, if you live long enough and still have sex (which you should). My wife is beautiful and has a great body. I love her dearly. And, I frequently lust after her (dearly?). As is common, I am the terminally horny one and she, not so much. At our age, I'm happy to have sex once every week or two. For context, at our age, we never, EVER have sex twice in one day or even twice in 2 days. But... I still fantasize.

"Are you horny? Man, I'm SO horny for you right now."

"I'm not really up for it tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Or, the next day." (Or, not)

"You are just driving me crazy right now! Could you please, PLEASE just take your pajama bottoms and panties off so I can play with your pussy? You can keep playing your game or studying Spanish. I just want to touch you so bad."

"Well, ok. I guess it's the least I can do, since we haven't had sex in over two weeks." I bounced my ass on the bed to slide my pajama shorts and panties down to my upper thigh, just enough to expose my hairy pussy. "There, is that good enough? You can rub all you want now."

"Weeelllllllll, it WOULD be nice if I could see between your pussy lips, see your clit and labia. Could you pull them down past your knees and push one knee out, to spread your legs open? For me?" (with a kind of begging voice).

"OOHHHHH, you are SOOOOO needy! FINE." With that, she pulled them all the way off and flung them over to the closet. "Does that meet all your little manly desires! And, do NOT cum on these sheets. I JUST washed them."

"Yes, thank you. I'll try not to disturb you again for anything."

"One question though: can I use lube, so I don't rub you raw and make you uncomfortable?" (Spoken in a very small voice)

"YES YOU CAN USE LUBE! Go nuts! Just do what you want and let me work on my Spanish!" she grunted and whispered under her breath, "Men! I wish they were more like women and not horny ALL the time!"

"Ok, OK!" With that, he squirted some lube on his fingers and slid one on each side of my clitoris. He bent down and kissed right at the very top of my hairy slit and stayed there, moving his fingers around slowly, re-discovering every slippery nook and fold. After a minute of two of this, he dropped one finger lower and slid it a little way up into my pussy hole.

I grunted slightly and shifted my body just a bit to open my pussy more. This whole pussy massage thing wasn't what I wanted to do, but since it didn't feel THAT bad, I thought I may as well make it a little easier for him.

He worked a 2nd finger in a little, decided he needed more lube, so pulled them out, pumped on more lube, then moved back to push them in again. Now they both slid in easily and he started to do the "come here" move to stroke my G-spot.

I pushed my pelvis up to meet his fingers, pushing them a bit deeper inside of me. Ok, I guess I can live with this for a LITTLE while longer. The Spanish lesson was blurring a little on the screen though. Need to get my eyes checked again, I thought to myself.

He dribbled lube on his pinky finger, then re-positioned his hand to have his first finger and his thumb around my clit, middle two fingers sliding in and out of my pussy-hole, then glided the tip of his pinky around the rim of my butt-hole. After a moment or two of this, he moved his pinky to the center and pressed in, sliding it in up to the 2nd knuckle.

I immediately stopped reading my Spanish sentence, sucked my breath in, paused briefly, closed my eyes and a slow, soft moan came from between my open lips. I pulled my bottom lip in and bit it between my teeth as his fingers moved around my pussy and ass. I pushed back harder and harder into his hand, trying to get deeper contact in both openings, and more contact with my hardening clit.

He moved his finger and thumb away from my clit just then. I wanted them back there SO bad! But then, he moved down between my legs, spreading them wide and put my entire clit and my clit-hood into his hot, wet mouth. He just sucked on it, very softly, with no tongue touching it at all.

THAT was SO relaxing! I put my head back, set my phone down, and put one hand on either side of his head.

She pushed my head left or right, up or down, pulled it in harder or pushed it away, all to have direct control over what happened on her clit.

He pushed his tongue under my clit and curled it upward, dragging it all along my clitoris, from bottom to top. Then, back down again, ever so slowly, while his pinky was sliding in and out of my butt-hole.

I squeezed my pussy muscles to grip his two fingers and clench them while they slid in and out.

I move my left hand up to her left breast and brushed across it softly. Then, I cup it completely, feeling her hard nipple in my palm. She arches her back and pushes her chest into my hand, panting a little, apparently for more.

I wanted his tongue on my clit to go faster, so I prodded his head to signal this.

She was pulling my head into her pussy, then pushing it away at a fast pace, which I took as a sign, so I picked up my tongue-swirl pace. My cock pre-cum was oozing all over the bed, but I was focused on getting her all the way to orgasm right now. I moved my head up a bit and slid my tongue along her short pussy hair licking it from the top of her pussy slit to her belly button, and then back down again. She had cut all her pussy hair off recently and it was just growing back, so it was nice and short and jet-black. It was kind of mousy-brown before she cut it off, so it was great to see it jet-black again. It cranked me up even more (not that I needed any more cranking today!)

I kinda wanted to feel a bit more up my butt (I never would want to have a big cock in there, but a finger wouldn't hurt, literally) only I could never tell him that. It was difficult for me to ask for what I really wanted for sex.

I wondered if I could go a bit bigger on her ass, so I replaced my pinky finger with my ring finger, lubed it very well, and pushed it in, just a tiny bit. She sucked her breath in, held it just a bit, then let it out with a kind of shudder as she did. I pushed my finger in as far as it would go and held it there.

I guess he can read my mind! (About SOME things!) That was EXACTLY what I wanted him to try. And, it was good! Not like having a cock in your pussy when you're REALLY excited, but good. Comfortable. Not painful. It was more about just it being in there, where it felt like it shouldn't be, while everything else was going on elsewhere that DID feel really good. It ALL just contributed to a hot, sexy, I-want-more feeling. A drink would be nice. Or, maybe a CBD gummy to loosen me up more. Someday I'll have to try one of those, I thought.

Hmmmmm. What to do next?? I've kinda used everything I could think of (and then some). Then, she said:

"Fuck me."

Say WHAT!??!! Could you repeat that? I don't think I heard you right. Surely, you didn't say

"FUCK ME!!"

Not my wife. Nooooooo, she would never say that. Never. I MUST have misunderstood.

He didn't seem to be listening. How much more clear could I be? I didn't pull on both sides of his head gently, to nudge his body up to get his dick positioned over my pussy to slide it in. No, I said 'Fuck me! Now!' Get up here, put your cockhead against my pussy lips, give 'er a little push, then plunge right in, the water's fine! It's hot actually. I don't normally get this worked up lately, but your little "just let me play with your pussy a little" request has CERTAINLY worked for me tonight, to be sure!

OR-GA-SM, OR-GA-SM, OR-GA-SM!! We know it, we love it, we WANT IT! Let's get the last half of this party STARTED!!

He's not moving from my pussy. Just licking all over there, which all feels ok, but that's not what I want (need) at this point. I want cock! Sliding in my pussy, in and out, a little grinding on my pelvis, THAT!

I smack him on the side of his head. Hard. He looks up at me, startled, as I pull on both of his ears, moving him up my body. When his lips get next to my nipples, I pause to let him pull one into his mouth, roll it around, then lick it with his tongue, like a big popsicle. (Best popsicle HE'S ever tasted, I'm sure!) His right hand is still all twisted up in my pussy and ass, so I pull him up some more, aligning his engorged cock with my also engorged hairy pussy. The head slips right in, like it was meant to be there. Imagine that! You can actually put a cock up INTO a pussy! Who'd a thunk it? (I wish HE woulda thunk this MUCH earlier!)

Ow, ow, OW! I guess she wants to fuck! Geez, enough with the ears already! This, from the woman who would only pull her panties down 1 inch to let me play with her pussy WHILE she studied Spanish! And, NOW, just 10 minutes later, she's actually HURTING me to get my manly penis inserted into her now very hot, very hungry pussy?

As I get ready to push more into her yee-hah, she pulls her pussy away, pushes me off to the side, while mumbling something that sounds like "Fuck this!" Oh, no! Did I read her wrong? (HOW can you read "FUCK ME!" wrong?) Is she DONE and is leaving? Did I miss her big O moment?

"Fuck this!" I need more control over this WHOLE thing (or is it "this hole thing"?). When you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. I push him off, then roll over and straddle his thighs. His cock is pressed up into my pussy-crack and I rock my hips up and down to slide my hungry pussy along the full length of his slippery cock. I only do this once or twice as I can easily set him off and lose the erection, which would NOT be good for me. I lower my chest down, pressing my C-cup breasts onto his chest and kiss him hard on his open lips, pushing my tongue in against his. I lie there for a full minute, letting him lose a little of his excitement (don't want him to cum too soon ya know). Then, I sit up a bit, spread my knees wide, reach down with one hand and guide his cock back into my waiting pussy. It slides in easily, with all the lube on it and some of my pussy-juice to make things slick. I can feel my pussy muscles pulsing, contracting, involuntarily. I just sit there, while my entire body takes in what's happening with his 6" pulsing monster embedded inside of me.

Oh my lord! Holy F___! This feels so SO good! I never want this to end. Just lie here under my wife with her in control above me, all the way inside her, and she wants more. Of me.

I start to slowly move my hips forward, then back forward then back. I drop down onto his chest again, rubbing my nipples against his, licking his neck, tasting the salty sweat. He arches his pelvis, pushing up, up, up, deeper into my loins, while I try to grip his cock with every muscle in my pussy. My breathing is coming in short large huffs.

I'm almost THERE when I feel the change in him; I can't describe it but there's SOMETHING he does that I hear or feel and I KNOW he's going to cum in exactly two seconds. Knowing that pushes my body over the top; I cum and it ripples through my body from my pussy, my breasts, my mouth; I arch my back, squeeze his pulsing cock inside me and let out a groan that's been waiting inside me for 3 months (despite the fact that we've had sex about 6 times in that time, but no big O for me; REALLY close a couple of times, but that just makes you want to get there so much more!) I lie on him, grinding my pubic bone into his, trying to get a little more feeling from his quickly shrinking cock, thinking "Oh, just a little longer, a little more, I want hat big hard cock inside me for a few more minutes, just to lie here with it inside me, filling me up."

Wowser! Doesn't get any better than that. Just doesn't. My wife, my WIFE, asked me to fuck her! Really! That happened! Couldn't have. Not in my lifetime. Not MY wife. She's quiet. Reserved. She doesn't demand ANYTHING! To demand sex... IMMEDIATELY, that's fantasy stuff. Doesn't happen. But, it did. And now... a nap would be good!

But, he has already shrunk down to nothing. No amount of grinding on that little blob will help me now. This I know from experience. And, I know what he's thinking RIGHT now. It's happened to me SO many times, I made a poem out of it. It is NOT a poem I like. "That was good. That was fine. Oooh, I came. Now, nap time." Really? REALLY? You wound me up tighter than a 10 day clock, got me to cum once and now, you want to sleep? Uh-uh. You remember that women can climax multiple times in a session, right? MANY times. Now, I have never had two orgasms in one night before. BUT... there's a first time for everything... RIGHT? To me, in this time, with these feelings raging through every cell of my body... this DEFINITELY felt like the right time for a multiple orgasm experience. Of, course, I couldn't do it alone. (I'm not really into solitary sex, you see. I know, get with the times, sister. Whatcha gonna do?) So...

"Duke? Are you awake?" (I say in a very small voice)

"er ... ah ... argh.. yeah ... kinda. What's up?"

"I'm horny." (SMALL voice)

"Really, REALLY horny. Like, never before in my life horny."

"oh, ok."

"Could you just lie on your back and spread your legs a little so I can play with your cock."

"And your balls."

"And, maybe your butt-hole a little?" (That small voice, still)

"You can sleep if you want. Or just lie there awake. But, If I can get your cock vertical again, I WILL be back on top of you, whether you're asleep or not. It's just THAT bad. Ok?" (This, with conviction. This, is a promise. Or, maybe a threat. Depends on which side you are on)

With that, he sighed, slowly rolled onto his back, spread his legs and said "Sure. Go for it. Love you." And, on completion of this heartfelt declaration of love, he fell asleep.

Now, one would think that would be a real turn-off for a wife. And, normally it would be for me too. He doesn't even WANT to do this. And, he doesn't think I can do this. But, today is different. My body feels JUST like his does when he's super-horny. He just HAS to have sex then, in the worst way; he'll do anything for it. I have NO idea why, but THAT was me, right now.

This is a BIG job. I've never tried to get my man up after he's had sex (completely, if you know what I mean). I believe it's a near impossible task, but I'm up to the challenge. I have a plan. I knew if I waited just 20 minutes, then did the right things to his body, in the right places, with enough passion involved, I could wake he and his limp cock from the dead and go again. And this time, the 2nd time for him, he would LAST! Big and bad and hard and pulsing and beautiful! Well, NOT beautiful (I kinda dislike the look of cocks in general), but he would have what I wanted and needed in a nice rigid little package. Oh, did I say "little"? He's not little. NEVER say little regarding your husband's cock. He's not huge. He's not under-sized. He is "right-sized". Just the RIGHT amount of cock for my average-sized pussy. Ok, moving on.

I went into the bathroom, prepared a hot washcloth then returned and cleaned his cock from top to bottom, his balls and even his little butt-hole. I thought the hot towel rubbing on his love-organ would start to get his body to respond and figure out what might be coming next (or, should I say "cumming next"?). THAT didn't work at ALL. Time for step 2: I pressed my naked body against his entire side, resting my breast on his stomach and covering his nipple with my mouth. I slid my tongue all around it then sucked on the nipple. I dribbled a generous amount of lube directly onto his now-tiny cock and balls (what can I say, EVERY man just after sex is TINY!), then slid my hand down his body, cupping his slippery balls and squeezing ever-so-gently. I moved my hand up to caress his tiny, shrunken cock. I wrapped my hand around it and started to slide up and down, slowly. I moved to his other nipple and repeated my same tonguing process, feeling it tighten up in my mouth. Alright, PROGRESS! I ground my pussy against his hip, adding more lube to allow it to slip and slide up and down, the bone pressing against my clit.

He stirred slightly, but his cock had only grown 1/2" longer. I needed it to be fully extended to be able to push inside of me like I needed.

(Now, you might be thinking as you read this: why doesn't she just give him a blowjob? That's certainly a fair question. Now, I'm not a stupid woman. I KNOW a blowjob will VERY likely get an erection out of him. While that's true, this is a story with real people. SOME real people don't do blow-jobs. Been there, swallowed that, nope, not doing THAT again, EVER. Nasty. Also, remember, I kinda think all cocks are purple angry, veiny, ugly little monsters. GREAT in pussies, NOT great to look at or suck on. Just my 2 cents.)

So, I lubed up my fuck finger and ran it around the rim of his back hole. It wasn't something I enjoyed, but you do what you gotta do to get the job done. And I was determined to get my job DONE!

I pushed my fingertip up into his ass; he let out a little yelp, then settled back to sleep. I left it in place for 10 seconds, then started pushing it in... and in... and then IN with a final push, all the way as far as my hand would allow. His face puckered at first, but then he relaxed. I could feel his butt-hole contracting and expanding repeatedly around my finger. It felt odd... unusual. Not a squeeze I'd ever felt. I wondered what it would feel like around a penis. I would never know. My husband probably wouldn't ever know that feeling either. (I'm not into anal sex. For me, it's right up there with blowjobs. Maybe higher.) But, that's another story (probably). As I moved my finger in and out and worked his cock with my other hand, it finally started rising, filling, expanding, hardening. I moved to his ear, stuck my tongue in then tongued around each little part of his ear. He was at 4" now, then 5", then 6"! Houston, we have lift-off! He was stirring about, grasping at my body parts, trying to find my breast, my nipples, my pussy, my ass, my lips. He was awake now! And, I think I had something between his legs I could work with here! None of this One and Done shit for me! I wanted this! I could see it in my mind: him, all hot and bothered, wanting me, every part of me, hungry with desire. And me, so horny I could take on a horse, trying anything that would get an O out of my body! So, to try something different and not just repeat the same exact thing (I was always on top these days; it would be nice to try something entirely different for us), I casually said:

"Can we try a new position?" (Said with conviction, NOT in a small voice)

"A new position?" My wife just asked for a new sex position. MY wife! She hasn't really talked about sex positions for 35 years (if ever) other than to say: "That doesn't work for me." which is a very important thing to communicate, for sure. But, to say "I'd like to do THIS" was not something she normally does. I'd LIKE her to ask for sex things like that. It's almost a fantasy to have her do that, but she's reserved, especially regarding sex stuff. Most ANY sex stuff. So...

"A new position?" I ask with bated breath.

"Yes, I read about this one in a magazine. Women said they liked it because they could feel their husband's cock deep inside them better, in a very good way. Plus it allowed their husbands to snuggle close to their wives in that position giving the wife a feeling of intimacy, rather than just lusty fucking." (Which, at times, is fine. Right now, I'm actually looking more for a lusty fuck, but I'll never turn down intimacy either.)

to me, this was sounding like it would be NO fun at all, but what the hell. She asked to try a new sex position. It's worth a shot. "How does it work?"

12