I've created a Monster!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Let me find it. Oh, here it is. See? You lie next to one another on your sides, both of you. The husband is behind the wife, they have their legs bent a bit. If needed, she can put a pillow between her knees, to open up her pussy more. Lube, of course. You can play with my breast and nipple or I can kiss your hand or suck on your finger, all kinds of stuff. You can also reach around to the front of me and finger my clit, pussy hair, pussy lips, etc. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I REALLY wanted to sell this and as turned on as he was, I figured he'd buy most anything to get laid again tonight. That's the nice thing about men: once you get them turned on, you can be certain how it will end. It's only a question of getting them anywhere NEAR the trough and you KNOW they will drink from it. Or suck it, lick it and/or fuck it. They are SO predictable!

"I think I understand. You want to try it? I think it would be nice and could work for both of us. Not every time, but sometimes, to change things up."

I guess he was sold! "Right, not EVERY time. And, if I don't like it or YOU don't like it, we can stop and try something else."

"Ok. Why don't you turn on your side and face away from me and I'll spoon you. The only difference is, this spoon has a big erect, slippery cock that will be pushing in between your legs. Don't forget that."

"Oh, I won't." That was actually the part I wanted most right now! Holy shit, I am SO horny! I just want you inside me NOW! I quickly lay on my side and he dropped in right behind me. I was glad he didn't just put his junk in me immediately, but instead, reached around and hugged me, cupping my breast in my hand and saying "You always were a handful!". I reached back, found his balls and cupped them with my hand, feeling his soft pubic hair all around them. The ball sac was soft with an oddly different texture. It was a little veiny and I could gently feel the spongy testicles inside. I normally couldn't touch him down there during foreplay or he would get too excited and cum WAY too soon, but since he had already cum in the last hour, he had far more control. This wasn't a turn-on for me, but I knew he would love it so I was happy to play with his cohunes.

I realized that, in this position, her ass was RIGHT there, just BEGGING me to do SOMETHING with it. I pulled back a little, spritzed some lube on my long finger, then pushed just the tip of it up into her asshole. She squirmed just a bit, pushed back against my finger to push it inside, then relaxed to feel these newer sensations. I worked her nipple a bit more, just as my finger entered her ass, which seemed to "titillate" her (pun intended). As my finger slipped in further, I felt her hand tighten a little on my ball-sac, kind of giving me a warning: "Ok fella, that feels all right, but let's not get carried away back there." She and I knew that, in this position, with her ass nearly pressed against my cockhead, I could easily try to slide it in. But, I knew she didn't want to try that, so I wouldn't make the attempt, never, unless she asked me to and really WANTED to try it. I didn't see that ever happening, which I was fine with.

He had his longest finger ALL the way in my butthole. He had "fingered" my butthole before in our married life, so it wasn't totally new to me. But, we had never been in this position before and that changed what went on in my head. It was a little like he was actually screwing my butt, since he was pressed against my backside from top to bottom (another pun intended). I straightened my legs and pushed into his hand and ground back in a circle, just a bit. It felt pretty good, with him pinching my nipple now and then. I rolled all the way over onto my stomach, then alternated between pressing my pussy into the mattress and pushing up into my husband's hand and finger as he pushed in. His hand couldn't reach my breasts in this position, so I brought both my hands up to them to continue pinching my nipples. In some respects, that worked better, since I knew how hard to pinch and where. Plus, I could work both nipples at the same time. It all REALLY got me worked up (like, I needed to be worked up MORE?). My face was pushed into the sheets and I was breathing extremely fast now.

With her on her belly and my finger WAY up in her ass, there wasn't much else I could access on her body so I just started running my other hand lightly over her back, from her shoulders, across her shoulder blades, down into the valley of her lower back, feeling all her curves as I went, brushing through the top of her ass-crack, swirling around one buttock lightly, then moving slowly down her ass-cheek to the line where it met her upper thigh, down her thigh, sliding in between her legs, then across the back of her knee. Then I started back up again, but this time, when I was on her inner thigh, between her spread legs, I went way down low, near the sheets, and found her wet pussy.

When his fingertip touched my pussy hair then the outer lips of my pussy, I jumped a little because I wasn't expecting him to show up there yet. I was still enjoying the feelings on my nipples and the taboo feelings of his fingering in my butthole, but when his hand arrived at my pussy-hole, I was happy to change lanes. I squeezed my butthole very tightly, which pushed his finger right out making a little 'ploop' sound as it exited.

I ran my finger up and down the back of her slippery pussy, finding her love-button at the bottom, like a hard little pearl at the bottom of an enchanted well. It was swollen and sensitive, so I stayed to either side of it, then, slid down into her pussy-hole. She clenched her butt around my hand, which I took to say "Yeah, that works for me!"

Wanting more than his finger inside my super-horny pussy, I rolled back over to my side and spread my legs a bit so he could enter me from behind. I reached back to find his cock and guided it into my pussy-hole. I didn't want to hear him saying "Oh my, what have I done? I seem to be all the way inside the wrong hole. Now, HOW could THAT have happened?" as he is breaking me in half with his huge cock fully in my ass, thrusting in and out so fast he'd make a jackrabbit look slow. No, I'll control the drilling on this jobsite, thank you very much!

With her guidance, my cock slid easily up into her waiting and eager pussy. I could feel her pussy muscles contract around my cock as it slowly slid into the hot, slippery opening, gripping me tightly. This was a position we had NEVER tried, in 44 years of marriage. I THINK we had tried the doggy position once a VERY long ago, but my wife felt it was degrading, named VERY badly, and ONLY had to do with sex, NOTHING to do with intimacy, so we never did it again. I certainly agreed with her. And, while this physically shared some things with that other position, she was also right in that it just felt so much more loving. Like we were sharing this together. I was very glad she had asked to try this and that it was her idea, rather than me trying to convince her to try yet another thing in the bedroom.

Oh ah AH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS was a GREAT idea! I am SO glad I asked to do it. And, I wish I had found this position earlier. I wouldn't want to use this position EVERY time, but it REALLY works! When I want him deeper, I can arch my hips and push back into him. If I want less deep, I can arch forward. Or, I can alternate between both to get a nice in-and-out stroking action going. His cock enters me at a good angle for my tilted uterus/vagina, so it doesn't hurt (who wants a position for sex that actually HURTS! NO-ONE!!! His arm in a hug around me is very nice and his hand on my breast is a bonus. He can rub my back with his other hand or scratch it or play with my ears, my neck, my hair. Plus, he can reach around to rub my clitoris as things heat up. He never does that while he's inside my pussy, but it could be good, if done the way that feels good to me. I might have to explain what feels good and what doesn't in that area, while he is doing it. Otherwise, WHO knows what he'll end up doing! WAY too hard or WAY too fast or WAY too slow or???? Lots of ways to get it wrong, so to help ME, I probably need to help HIM know exactly what I need/want.

We just lay there for a full minute, enjoying everything; it was just SUCH a relaxing position. Then, she starts to move in and out a little. Not much, almost not enough to even notice, but I DID notice. I pretend I don't feel it and just let her rock forward and back, just the tiniest bit. Then, after a short time, she starts to rock a bit further, a bit harder. Still, I resist moving, for now. A bit later the movement becomes clearly a medium-sized thrust forward, then back, sliding my cock a bit out, then all the way back into her pussy.

As I move with more and more intensity and pull further out and thrust further in, my excitement builds and builds. It feels WONDERFUL and I have control over that feeling in MY body. Just when I've reached the limit of the amount of movement I can manifest, he begins to push into my ass, when I push back onto his huge cock. When I pull away a little, he helps by pulling out a little, not so much as to ever fully leave my pussy, but just enough to stroke fully in and out each time. He's rubbing across my entire breast now, clutching at my ass cheek, moving around to my pussy front, sliding fingers almost aggressively along my entire slit. The smell of hot sex surrounds us and is just a further aphrodisiac. We're both entirely IN it, frantically striving for that big release. I start to cum and arch my back to push him into me fully. He pushes his cock up into my pussy then holds there, just rotating his hips to get a little cock movement inside my pulsing pussy. He pushes my clit up tightly against my pubic bone. We both grunt, groan and gasp as our bodies pass through orgasm simultaneously. We lie entwined together for a full minute, just enjoying the feelings in our bodies and post-sex peace of it all.

I turn over and press my whole body against his, hugging him and kissing him passionately on his open lips, my hand behind his head, pulling him in to me. I grind my pussy against his rigid thigh and press my breasts into his. Then, I open my eyes and look into his and whisper "I love you." He says "I love you too."

And then I say, in a very small voice:

"Again?"

Then, in a more confident, much lower voice (NOT a request):

"Fuck me again Duke."

12