All Comments on 'I've Dreamed Of This Very Moment'

by delayedaction

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Sweet. Only three stories and this is a good one. Write more, please, Randi.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago

Nice easy read. Good character development and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice story where things turn out well for the good guy and not good for the cheater.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Well done!

I was really pleasantly surprised, you got most of the military things right. Most amazing was the bowl for calling cards, that's seldom mentioned.

The orders issuance was even accurate, I've not seen a rescincion like that but it was close to a few I've seen.

Only one minor issue, it's not usual a Garrison Commander is a Captain, it's normally a Colonel. Especially at Ft. Leavenworth, where they not only have the DB but the Command and General Staff school as well. Otherwise the post is downright tiny. Great place to be, but it sucks in the winter.

Overall, very well done.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 3 years ago
Enjoyed this.

But this makes no sense.

“She was doing fine until it was discovered she was sending some of her "artistic endeavors" through the mail. The Federal government takes a dim view of that. Consequently, she's doing three to five.”

There is nothing illegal about sending porn through the mail. It has been done legally for decades. Porn is protected under the first amendment. Where did you get this from?

If it was illegal to send through the mail it would be just as illegal to send it over the internet and satellite.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

What is missing from the story is that the investigation found the General at fault for the Capitan's Orders changes issued for personal reasons and not for the good of the Army (in affect Orders that could be death sentence [just watched the movie 'Outpost', a major Army brass blunder that got many men killed]). The General's improper actions got him an official written reprimand - ending his hope for a third star, special age extensions, or any future Commands - in affect, he was told to retire, quietly but go away.

/

The Capitan standing up to the General that last morning cemented the Generals respect for him, belatedly. The General was a total jerk in not meeting the Capitan before judging him.

/

Over all a very pleasant fantasy story - sort of reminds me of Penny Benjamin without the marriage.

/

5*, Hooyah, salutes.

dewinsludewinsluover 3 years ago

Great story!

I absolutely loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written and

the plot was definitely a change of pace for LW. Thank you for writing!

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Not a bad change of pace. Walk done and kept my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was a great and romantic, even virtuous ending, . . .

but the beginning was about a different man. The man marrying the general's daughter was careful, patient, perceptive, respectful, and intelligent. The man who married Slutzilla was blind, clueless, ignorant about people and personalities, and unable to discern people and their true characters. His first wife was morally and mentally dysfunctional to the extent of being a sociopath, and he had no clue? I guess you think since she fooled her parents as well that that explains it. There is a reason it is called being Fooled. The man who married the general's daughter was anything but a fool.

So you overplayed the whore to increase the dramatic effect and thereby made the story contrived and unbelievable. It was too bad too, since we didn't need the first wife to become Satan's Bride in order for the plot to work. In the theater it is called overacting. A good story, but less than it might have been.

Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story, showing a soldier in a good light. I'm too familiar with Ft Knox, but have never been to Leavenworth though. I haven't seen the calling cards mentioned since Captain York explained the "silver salver" to the Colonel's daughter in Fort Apache. I remember my class on military customs and etiquette dealing with leaving a card. Liz was a mess, but he got rid of her and hit the jackpot. Really good story telling.

VickieTernVickieTernover 3 years ago

All proper, as a military setting should be (eventually). There are those who want to think -- or have found -- your setting justifiably the origin of the terms "SNAFU" and "FUBAR." But we'd rather it weren't. So it isn't.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Yeah you made some glaring mistakes with the military thing but a nice story anyway. 4 stars

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago

Great to see another excellent story on this site thats very well written. 5*

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

All in all a really great read. A few weak points but nothing so upsetting as to ruin the story.

Bravo!!!

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
A charming...

...and pleasant tale for a change. Well done and thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@AnonymousInRed - I'm amused at you objecting to the description of the video, since the usual complaint is that the stories here aren't erotic enough.

stinger82stinger82over 3 years ago
Excellent

I gave it a 5 - great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wait, wait.

Did you actually submit a story about a wife who really loves her husband and ends it with them still in love...with each other. Damn, that could catch on in other stories.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

It was a nice story and I'm glad he got a happy ending with Christina.

The only thing that was confusing was Liz's descent into a career as a pornstar. Was the first wife zapped with the Martian drunken slut ray?

She went from being happily married, to staying away from her husband, getting blitzed out of her mind and fucking other men. Liz was totally brazen about her infidelity... then she acted like she hadn't done anything wrong in the meeting with the lawyers. Had she become an alcoholic? Her behaviour was bizarre and didn't make much sense to me.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Nice story well played. Easy to read with good flow enough sex to keep it erotic but not over done. Enjoyed your work keep writing the site can use more good story tellers.

5stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Porn thru the mail is legal, why even bring the x up again

The General broke the rules,so does trump and he is still walking around. As far as a26 year old virgin is concerned ,I think you carried that one to far. He was right dressing down the general ,lucky the general realized it. Now married with a child. So he quits the service to work for his father in law. That is not a man who wants to make it n his own . I think less of him for doing it.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Enjoyed The Story, But A Few Critiques

1. If an attorney tells me that a stadium full of witnesses, and 100 people that hear a confession is not worth anything in court, you should leave immediately and go find another attorney, who hopefully actually attended some of his law school classes. Testimony is still the primary evidence provided in lawsuits, and even when it's just two people the jury/judge then have to decide who is more credible. But a hundred people, and a stadium of people will be overkill for sure.

I get what you wanted to do which was get the video taken for the parent impact value, but you could have done that with the attorney telling him, the proof you have so far is your word against hers, and likely her mother will testify on her behalf. We need to get more solid proof.

2. It was odd the parents reaction to her ex. Mom totally supporting her cheating and blaming him, then they see her getting double fucked and they go from totally supportive not to disappointed, but to we disown you? Seems like weird extreme people. Going from one extreme to the other. Although perhaps mental illness seems to run in that family (see more in 4).

3. Why is sending porn in the mail a problem? The porn has to be so obscene for it to be illegal. Which means it would be too obscene to be on the internet or be sold in a video store (if that even happens anymore). But if it's run of your mill porn, that can be on the internet, then you can mail it. And two men, or even a 100 men gangbang is not considered obscene these days. Throw in a couple of Rottweilers and you got something there.

4. The part about the ex was a little weird. Was it because of his sheltered background he didn't realize that she had some mental issues? Or did she all of a sudden develop mental illness? I mean she wasn't acting right, and I can't imagine he could be married to her for three years (I think it was 3 years) and not recognize that she had some serious issues. I don't think you can go from a normal woman to doing what she ended up doing.

I've never been in the military so have no idea if you got that stuff right, but basic law stuff you're pretty far off. Otherwise, it's a nice little story. Nothing anyone is going to remember the next day, but a nice simple read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saccharin sweet

and lovely. Just what I needed for a good story at the end of the day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was two separate stories, stapled together. The first one wasn't bad; there was no tension in the second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh boy!

This was more Romance than LW but I liked it.

What was hard to believe was that she goes from being a 26 year old straight up virgin and he is a super gentleman to quickly walking down the aisle pregnant!

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Just a Hallmark story but not bad for what it was.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Cute Commonplace Romance Story

Like the author, I have the highest regard for our military people, but am not a veteran and so cannot comment on the military aspects. I can say, however, that the First Amendment to our Constitution that our military defends does not permit jailing of persons for 3-5 years for communicating porn.

I thought the story failed also in suggesting that husband had to prove adultery to get a divorce, which is not the case, and I could not understand how a military person had the money to pay for detectives to follow and film his wife, which is not a cheap endeavor.

Ultimately, this was not really a LW story, and should have been in Romance section. We really do not have any insight into the cheating wife, or why she acted the way she did, and the cheating by first wife was nothing more than an intro to the fairly

commonplace Romance part.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Great 1st time

Hope you continue. 5

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

that was the second new LW story that had the marriage and divorce a byproduct of a romance story. i enjoyed it and love happy endings, this probably would do better in romance cat. ty for the read, was well written too :)

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

I particularly liked that you got the cheating wife out of the story rather quickly. Then your story flowed into a nice romance story with a Happy Ever After ending. Well written and all who have served in the military understand the traveling, dangers and family separations. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fist pumps, cheers, tears, ...

... yup I did all of the above through the course of this story.

1. Among my multiple careers, two of them contributed to my wearing an Army uniform for some time that wound up totaling decades. Yes, there were several details of the story that seemed unrealistic to me, but in general, it was great! Members of our military have to deal with so very many things that are beyond the understanding of most people that have not served. This endearing tale touches on several of them and I am amazed that D'Action captured so much of military life so well. Either they got good advice or did some decent research. They may have read the "Commissioned Officer's Handbook, (downloadable PDF), or "Army Officer's Guide" - I tossed my copy just last week!

2. Loving Wives or Romance, ..?.. the answer is "yes". There is no LW story worth reading that does not invest some time developing the romantic relationship between some of the characters. A Romance tale can involve,.... almost anything, so this fits perfectly fine in LW.

3. Not all extramarital activities are "cheating", but in many cases faced by military members, it is. In this tale, the cheating is dealt with quickly and efficiently and the rest of the story is the aforementioned romantic development. That was great! The new love interest was not his divorce lawyer, the cheater's sister/friend, former college sweetheart. I took time to develop since it was not a ready and available solution, hence some significant romance. Well done.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Went from erotic to Hallmark Channel. 1 star

And look at 26ThNC beaming like a school boy because he was in the military. He didn't waste a moment trying to make sure everyone knew. But hey 26thNC, if we want to know about the Civil War military, we will be sure to ask you...wait, shouldn't your tired old ass be dead by now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"She was doing fine until it was discovered she was sending some of her "artistic endeavors" through the mail. The Federal government takes a dim view of that. Consequently, she's doing three to five."

I really hope that isn't true! Can people really be punished for distributing porn by mail? Even prison time?? And several years of it???

If that is true, then the USA is really seriously backwards...

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Wonderful story and well written. I love it when a good guy meets the woman of his dreams and they live happily ever after. It happens. Here on Literotica the men who love sharing their wives are impotent and cowardly. Liz is the epitomy of cheating wives on Lit as she is unashamed and unrepentant. Lit is full of the extremes in life and we all live (thankfully) between those extremes

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Beautiful tale of betrayal but finding true love. As a veteran, I appreciate you calling out the depth dpravity of a spouse cheating while their husband/wife is serving in a combat zone. 5*

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
Yin and yang

Nice to have him get a good woman, but again, no need to overly slam the ex to drive the contrast home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@johnadp,Enjoyed The Story, But A Few Critiques,

Your critiques sound more like just your personal opinions, rather than something written to help the author.

My opinion is that delayedaction is quite well with ALL of his stories over a 4 star rating.

I have liked all of your stories delayedaction, keep up the good work.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Lovely romantic story of true love, a good tip for other authors, get the cheating bitches out of the story quickly. Still a little to much revenge on the wife, she had drinking and mental problems, What kind of a backward country is it that puts people like that in jail. Sorry the excesses on the wife meant I could only give 4*

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@ KRD19254 — that’s want I was thinking, but...

...then ~5 paragraphs later, has the general retiring 6-months later. It’s just about right for an investigation and its report, then a “courtesy” retirement for an O-8. I figured, while reading, the general must have known this was a likely possibility, so he must really love his daughter to risk rescinding the transfer order.

Of course, if that hadn’t occurred, the captain’s career was in the absolute crapper. No one would not recognize a non-judgemental punishment of some sort or other of being transferred off post, waaaaay in advance of the usual 2-3 year posting, as anything but. Like seeing an application for employment for a mid-management corporate position without a recommendation of any sort from the previous employer, but worse.

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
A NICE LITTLE STORY

AND I AGREE WITH THE OTHER COMMENTS ABOUT THE EX-WIFE. THERE'S NO NEED TO KEEP DRAGGING HER OUT FOR COMPARISON.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I enjoyed that! 5*****

The first wife was nuts. I genuinely think there was something wrong in the brain. Wife number 2 was a joy to read about. All men should find a wife like that! Thanks for the lovely story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Very well done!

You did well with the military part of the story. A few things were disjointed, the most glaring was having a captain as a garrison commander. It would be a Colonel. A captain would be on his staff.

I'm glad you got rid of the skank ex-wife quickly and let her twist. Unfortunately she kept popping up, like an untreated STD.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Repost because previous comment from ~month ago got punctuation mangled somehow.

Repost:

@ KRD19254 — that’s what I was thinking, but...

...then ~5 paragraphs later, has the general retiring 6-months later. It’s just about right for an investigation and its report, then a “courtesy” retirement for an O-8. I figured, while reading, the general must have known this was a likely possibility, so he must really love his daughter to risk rescinding the transfer order.

Of course, if that had’t occurred, the captain’s career was in the absolute crapper. No one would not recognize a (very unofficial) non-judgemental punishment of some sort or other of being transferred off post, waaaaay in advance of the usual 2-3 year posting, as anything but. Like seeing an application for employment for a mid-management corporate position without a recommendation of any sort from the previous employer, but worse.

[When I just previewed this it looks fine. Here’s hoping it posts correctly.]

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@KRD19254 — Re.: General is a jerk.

“...the cemented the Generals respect for him, belatedly. The General was a total jerk in not meeting the Capitan before judging him.”

Yes and no. We’re not talking regular “captain pissing off a General”. This is a captain dating the daughter of the General, and that pissing him off.. This is highly... very highly personal. If the captain pissed off a colonel, and the colonel put a bug in the General’s ear, this would not have happened. If the captain had fubared in the field somehow, maybe causing a stupid and preventable blue-on-blue accident between an an Abrams and a Bradley in an exercise, the General would still talk to the captain before some administrative punishment. But because it was HIS daughter, it totally changes the way the General sees things.

Jerk? Yes. But understandable? Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Well Done

Excellent story in the category. You really nailed it

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 3 years ago

Very good story. One of the best I've read. Please keep writing.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story.Surpriesedhis assignment could be rescinded just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A FIVE STAR FAIRY TALE!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Another crappy story with absurd characters from this author. As usual, all of his characters are one dimensional posers. His writing isn't much better either. Just read this and laugh:

***I know men call me an ice queen, but I promise you, I will try to be the best whore for you...***

***When she got to my dick, she held it in her hand, looked down at it and ran her hand up and down it almost in awe. She lifted her head and looked in my eyes. "It's beautiful, Mark. And it's mine. I've heard about women going down on their knees and I could never picture myself doing that. Now I can't wait to do it."***

Maybe this bit of "creative" sex scene:

***"Oh, my God. Oh, my God." She said over and over as my tongue went in and out. I started to get up on the bed with her. "No. No. Don't stop. Don't stop."***

Or about this legal advice:

***Now here's what I think you should do. If she is living with you, give her the silent treatment. Ignore her even when she screams, yells and throws shit at you. With any luck, she will leave and go home to momma or her boyfriend or someplace away from you. When she does that, she will, in all likelihood, revert to her old adulterous ways and find someone to sleep with. When she does, all we have to do is make sure we have someone there to film it.***

Is it possible to write more stupid stuff? So the guy needs to stay in the same house to administer "silent treatment"?

This author has no clue how to write. The females are falling heads over heels for his heroes, it is really hard to find why in this story as well. His hero lectures a general with a trailer park psychobabble and general sees the light of the day immediately. Every single character is a one dimensional caricature that switches whatever the author has in store for barreling his pointless plot. So here we have 3-page rebound after 1-page absurd nonsense of cheating.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I loved it. A truly exceptional story. I was even tearing up at some parts. Can't wait for more.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Five stars! What did you do to piss off dark2donut2? Literally piss in his cereal? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the idea of some ex military meathead sitting down to write some misogynist erotica for the internet, looking it over, finishing it proudly and wondering why interesting women don't find him remotely attractive. Great stuff

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Liked it. Nice to see some happy around here with all the happy crazy cucks and moronic sociopath Martian zombie ray ex-wives. The technical shortcomings of this story, as reported by others, are in my estimation exaggerated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story. I enjoyed most of it. The first wife was kind of a downer. Girl had something wrong in her head. Kinda like that donut dude. Strange. Story is a solid Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your prelude was correct. You got very little about the military correct. There are too many errors to explain. You got some post names right, a clever detail about 'calling cards', and some terms like BOQ, Officer Basic Course, etc. but that was about it. Also your constant referral to the Middle East as a place to "play in the sandbox" would have been insulting if it wasn't evident you were trying to use the term as familiar slang. I'm glad you didn't attempt to imagine what a second lieutenant would do if assigned to the J3 staff in Korea, Lol, and I'm especially glad you didn't insult all lieutenants by trying to describe their duties at Ft. Campbell. Also, Captain Reynolds would not be Garrison Commander. More likely he might be the Commander of the Post Headquarters Company. Such a position would never be specified on the orders assigning him to the Fort. No unmarried officer is Stabilized for a 3 year guaranteed tour. Such an idea is ludicrous. Finally, the relationship between ranks was totally misrepresented. A captain, not on the general's staff, doesn't just stroll in to see the Post Commander. If he had access due to a personal relationship (because he was the daughter's boy friend), it would mean the General liked him rather than wanting him gone. Finally, you portrayed the General as a petty stupid man. Instead of pulling strings to get Mark returned to the Middle East, a petty General would have Mark transferred to some dead-end position at a miserable State side location. Perhaps assigned to the bottom ranking "recruiting region" where failure could practically be guaranteed.

I do not understand why authors pick the military as a background to create a moral virtuous man as their main character, just so they can have him discover that his wife is a total slut. Of course he divorces her and later finds the Virgin Mary reincarnated in the body of Wonder Woman. Please, use civilian accounting firms, law firms, manufacturing operations, doctors, dentists, carpenters, mechanics, computer companies, delivery services, or anything else ... except the military.

The plot collapsed when Mark (Captain Reynolds) returned to Ft. Leavenworth. He had chosen not to have sex with Christina when he was going to a combat zone, perhaps never to return. Supposedly, he did that out of respect for her. Yet, upon his unexpected return, they immmediately have sex. That was stupid and out of character for both of them. It would have been much more reasonable and meaningful if they had remained true to their upbringing and waited until the honeymoon for the "loss of virginity" scene. Christina had waited till age 22, with the intention of presenting her virginity as a gift to her groom on her wedding night. Having it be a "welcome back present from an ALMOST deployment" was cheap and took all meaning away from her previous chastity. Mark had been raised a Southern Baptist and only drank champagne on special ocassions. He had always resisted trying to do anything with her that was not respectful. There was no reason to have them disregard their beliefs EXCEPT to STICK IT TO HER FATHER. Doing that was very immature and disrespectful, not only to the father, but to Christina's mother, to Christina, and to Mark himself. Plus it pulled Mark off his virtuous high horse. He was unable to wait for his bride - just as his slutty EX had been unable to ever resist her carnal cravings. Having Christina be 7 months pregnant at the wedding was crude and pointless. Living together and getting pregnant did not demonstrate "love"; it just emphasized that any prior restraint by the couple was meaningless. Why wait until 7 months pregnant to get married? Was it to have a huge wedding with the bride in a white maternity gown? In a good story with a happy ending, the moral character of the main protagonists improves or stays constant. Their inner character doesn't wilt for expediency.

Finally, sending the EX to jail several times and prison once, was over the top, even for BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this. I simply ignored the military mistakes & read on.

I served as XO in the Navy as a CWO4, and that amazed army officers I met.

Also at a conference I represented our command when my CO was unable to attend.

Functioning well & able to join discussions knowledgeably actually grated on other more senior members to my concealed amusement.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lotsa hate from some commenters. I think they simply hate happy endings. Not me, I luv em! LP

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - a decent story, but there is a fine line between concentrating on the main characters and providing enough background information to support the story and in this case, I think you were a bit too much on the background stuff.

Yes, a fair number of ex-mil people read these stories and comment BUT that ANON guy below is beyond rude. I'm ex-airforce so all that 'grunt stuff' you quoted meant nothing to me, but at least you made the effort and that was good enough for me.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

5 Stars. Great story with a really well defined slut ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neat. Sweet. Petite. Complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story. That first wife turned into a real piece of work. And I kinda think the captain was lucky he didn’t get deployed back to the sandbox as a brownbar lieutenant after the way he basically told the general he was an idiot. But all’s well that ends well and I thought this one ended very well. Thanks, D.A. 5⭐️s.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

What a wonderful story with a happy ending. You have to love how far the slut first wife fell and then to find true love. Really enjoyed it.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very nice story. True love and a happy ending never fails.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Simple. But nice. And I don't believe I saw any typos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Top of the heap.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

good writer fun reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good upbeat story. 5 stars

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

Yup, liked it a lot. 5 from me...

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Liked most but some of the ex's downfall was unnessessary

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why can't I ever meet a woman such as Christina?😍😢

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story except the ex wife Liz made no sense. Her rationale for why was inconsistent and nonsensical. Her fall was completely ludicrous. The updates on her were superfluous. Was she just a plot device to out this in LW as opposed to romance? Liz came off as a cross between a schizo and a robot. What a couple night he doesn't talk to her after she apologizes and she runs off home and pulls her first double penetration? Then cast out by her parents, stripping, whoring, jail, and then pornos? How did that make any sense?

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Another lackluster fairy tale…

…for weak, unimaginative, boys who never became men.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liz was a caricature of a cheating wife. No reason given. Delusional mind set. Just a non factor after he discovered the panties with semen. The love story with Christina was a cute romance. But there wasn't much drama besides her father changing his orders to get him away from his daughter and then his confronting the FIL. Still was enjoyable. Not particularly imaginative or emotionally taut. But was ok yo see play out between Christina and the MC.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

Nicely done, sir !

5 * * * * *

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

Take out the senseless cheating wife part that made no sense what so ever and u would have had a decent romance story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty good story, delayed, thanks for sharing. I have to say I get a kick out of all the amateur psychologists trying to analyze Mark’s first wife, insisting that there should be a reason for her self destructive behavior. There was a reason, Sigmund, the girl was a latent slut until she finally had sex, and once that genie was out of the bottle it was all ahead, flank speed for her with no turning back.

Again, delayed, thanks for the story.

5 stars

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

Nice story. Technically very correct with well defined characters. Thank you I am looking forward to reading the rest of your work

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Well done! Enjoyable story.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nice!

inka2222inka22225 months ago

What an amazing story. You have BTB (including self-burning, which is always better). You have romance and happily ever after. You have respect for military. You even have the resolved drama with Father in Law. All well written. Thank you and easy 5 stars.

Omart57Omart575 months ago

I absolutely Loved this one, DA! Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can only add that I loved the story and the flow of it. I wish I had the talent to do as you have. 5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the last paragraph, and the story as a whole. Five stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A so much better male main character. Very good story. Character developed very well and fit hand and glove. Thanks for sharing.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel614 months ago

Excellent story, and although I didn’t actually “love it“ I gave it a five star rating because you got everything Army exactly right. Only improvement for a future story development would be deeper dive on main character’s internal dialogue/emotional response experience

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story, I liked it a lot. I laughed at the last two paragraphs. I do have to say it takes a lot of balls, even for a Captain, to stand in front of a General and basically tell him he’s an idiot. Especially knowing what the consequences could be. Thanks for sharing this one, DA, I’m going to have to check out your other stories.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdelayedaction@delayedaction
Enjoy reading the stories here especially those of Blackrandl1958, harddaysknight, sbrooks 103x, ephesus14, and others.

SIMILAR Stories