Ivory's First Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Just like that." He breathes, as one of his hands reaches out to the back of her head, grabbing her hair tight. His hips start to move in sync with her sucking. She gradually picks up the pace, while both of his hands now holding her hair, helping to push her head back and forth from his cock. He looks down at her just as she looks up at him, her eyes seductive, her mouth full of his cock, from which, saliva is dripping. He seems to get lost in pleasure at that sight, his hips move faster, and then he pauses, deep inside her mouth, to the back of her throat. She gags, pulling herself out for some air. In the mean time, she reaches out to grab him and stroke him. His cock is now well-coated with her saliva.

"Hmm good girl. I like it sloppy." He says with a wicked grin. She looks at him, bites her lips, and moves down from the massage table, kneeling in front of him. He quickly turns to fetch a towel and gives it to her. "Put it under your knees" - he instructs. She follows, and that does feel much better that her bare knees on the hard, cold floor. With her hands stroking his cock, she lowers her head and starts licking his balls. She takes her time there, then slides her tongue all the way up to his tip. She stops for a second, and then sticks her tongue out, flipping it at the tip of his cock. He moans at all the sensation, his face filled with pleasure. After that, she puts just the tip inside her lips, tongue still flipping, and then slowly takes more and more of him.

"Fuck yes! Be a good girl and take it all." He grunts. He is big so she is unable to take it all, but she tries. Ethan gathers all of her hair behind her head, holding it tight to take control of her head, and starts fucking her face. She moans at the size of his cock pushing to the back of her throat. Her hand reaches his balls and massage them, while her mouth is working on that glorious cock. Her face turns red at his fucking, and she gags again, her eyes teary. She pulls out.

"It's so big it makes me gag." She says with a wicked smile. She continues to put a part of his cock inside her mouth, tilts her head, so that the tip of his cock is pressing against the side of her mouth, creating a swelling on her cheek. Ethan groans at the arousing sight, at the way she is showing how big his cock is. Then she continue to tilts her head slowly, until the tip pops outside. He can't take his eyes away from what she is doing. He seems to love that trick. She repeats it a few times, each and every time, her eyes glued to his. She knows what she is doing to him, so she pauses and smirks, then takes all of him inside her mouth. Ivory bobs her head enthusiastically on her new favorite lollipop, at the same time, her hand massaging his balls, and gradually moving lower... to the part between his balls and his asshole. He groans as he was spreading his legs wider for her to touch him there. She presses and swirls her fingers. She can feel his legs shake slightly at the movement. She continues doing it for a few minutes, then slides her fingers to his asshole, carrying the same pressure there. She doesn't penetrate him, but only massages the outside, while her mouth still working on his cock. He seems to be losing himself at the sensation she is giving him. At times, she is so close to penetrate him, but is just teasing him. His hands grab her hair so tight as she creates a sloppy mess in front of him. Just when she opens her eyes to look at his, he moans and pulls out of her mouth, quickly urging her to stand up.

"No more, or I would finish too soon." He says breathily, bringing her face to his and kisses her hard and passionately. "Bend over the table."

She does as he says, heart pounding in her chest. Her ass and pussy are exposed in front of his eyes. He touches her pussy to test the wetness. "Damn! You're dripping! Such a good girl!" She looks at him and bites her lips at his remarks. She then feels the tip of his cock sliding up and down the opening of her pussy, spreading the juices, and slowly, he enters her...

She moans out loud at the penetration. He is big while she is tight, so it takes some stretching so that he is fully inside her.

"Fucking hell! You're so tight!" He goes in and out of her at a slow pace at first so that she gets used to his size. He lifts her right leg on the table to open her more to him, then moves closer to her ears, one hand wrapping around her throat, and asks with a low, husky voice: "I'm going to fuck you hard. You ready baby girl?" Her answer shook him and his cock, which is impaled deep inside her...

"Yes Daddy."

Ethan groans out loud at her words, and slams into her. Her pussy is stretched but well-coated by her own juices so he can now move effortlessly. Her glorious ass, round and firm, is now bouncing freely at the sharp contact of his hip. She feels him holding her so tight, kissing and biting at her neck, at the same time, fucking her fast and hard. The sounds coming from her mouth are no longer moans, but are now screams. His hands roam her body, then slide to the front and grasp both of her boobs, squeezing them hard. She can feel his primal hunger, devouring her like an animal devouring its prey. His cock filling her so full it reaches every corner inside her. He grabs her hair and tilts her head so that she faces him. They kiss hard, their tongues doing a passionate tango dance. He bites her lips while continuing to ram into her.

"You like that?"

"Yes daddy... Use me."

Upon hearing such provoking words, he loses himself, hardens his grip on her hair and hammers into her even harder. She feels pleasure like never before, her pussy, still sensitive from the mind-blowing orgasm, is now being abused by his thick, hard and veiny cock. Ivory brings her hand to cover her mouth to reduce the volume of her screaming, just in case the room is not that soundproof.

"It's okay, scream for daddy baby girl. The walls are soundproof." Ethan re-assures her and she removes her hand from her mouth.

He moves his upper body away from her, standing straight up, then with both hands, he grabs her waist tight and firm to guide that tasty ass towards him. Her pussy wraps around his cock so tight he can see those puffy pussy lips stretching whenever he pulls out. Her juices ooze out, glistening on his cock. The sight turns him into an animal. Ivory also gets lost in the sensation, it's been a while a man has been this hungry for her and fucked her this good, this hard. She feels him controlling her, dominating her, holding her in place so that cock can fill her all the way. He later grabs her arms, pulling them backwards and folding them together to restrain her. With one hand, he retrains her arms, the other he uses to spank her juicy ass, which has been bouncing freely against him. She feels an electric shock each time he lands his hand on her ass, and her pussy would contract as an effect. His grip holds her arms down, she cannot escape from it, from him, from the pulsing cock slamming into her.

He slows down then pulls out of her. "Get up on the table, on all fours." He hastily instructs, to which she follows. He climbs up the table behind her, and before she knows it, she feels a hard spank on her ass, followed by his hard cock, already coated with her juices, impaling her from behind. He pushes her upper body down, while her ass still raised and exposed in the air. Ethan continues to pin her down, controlling her, and thrusts into her all the way, hard but agonizingly slow. Each thrust shakes her to the core, and she screams each time he does so. Her hands clutch the sheet tight as she braces herself for his impact. Her whole body is at his mercy now, is his to use, to play with as he wishes. That thought sent goosebumps across her body, stimulating her even more, as if she is not wet enough already. Ethan slowly picks up the pace behind her, pounding against her ass, repeatedly and hard. He pins her down for some more time then pulls her upper body back up, grabbing her hair, so that she is now closer to him. His grip on her hair stays tight, while his other hand holds her waist firmly. As he continues to fuck her, she feels his lips on her neck, kissing, licking, biting passionately. She tilts her head to give him more access.

"You like daddy controlling you, using you, fucking you?" He asks erotically, biting her ear, breathing heavily.

"Fuck... I love it!" Drown in pleasure, Ivory tries to respond.

"Then take it all baby girl. You won't be able to escape." He grunts, then tightens his grip on her hair and her waist, slamming even harder into her. He's right, she can't escape, not from this amount of pleasure, not from his domination and his big hard cock intruding her body. He fucks her so hard she feels his balls slapping against her clit, multiplying the immense pleasure. He releases her hair, and again pins her upper body down, and carries on the pounding. Grabbing both ass cheeks tight, he squeezes them and give them a hard loud spank. Her body jumps slightly at the impact. He does it another time... and another time... and another time, with squeezing and caressing in between. Spreading her ass cheeks, he is able to see the full glory of that pussy being stretched by his cock. He briefly pauses and groans at the sight, then slams hard into her, which causes her to scream and revel in pleasure.

"Get on top of me." He says as he pulls out of her and lies down on the massage table. She climbs on top of him and guides his cock to the opening of her pussy. He enters her in a swift move, which was made so easy by her incredible wetness. Ethan moans and reaches out to grab her round and firm boobs as she rides him. Bouncing up and down, she feels him fill her completely, her inside walls wrap his cock in a tight embrace, the friction can be sensed on every millimeter inside her. She places her hands on his shoulders to support herself, and starts to twerk on his cock, a cheeky smile spreads on her face. His facial expression was a combination of surprise and immense satisfaction. He slides his hands to her firm round ass, feeling it bouncing and jiggling. His eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Daddy likes it when I twerk on his big hard cock?" Ivory breathes in his ear sensually. He replies with a hard loud spank on that juicy ass. "Fuck yes! Keep twerking for daddy." Ethan grunts and lands another spank on her ass, before giving it a squeeze. She lowers her head and kisses him. Lips against lips, tongue against tongue. Their tongues swirl and dance together in pure desire. He occasionally bites her full, pumped, sexy lip. She loves that sensation, especially as she is sitting on his cock, being deeply penetrated, with his hands spreading her ass cheeks apart, so that she can take him in more easily. She closes her eyes and that image is more vivid than ever it's driving her insane. She twerks harder on him before switching to bouncing freely above him, up and down. Her hands intertwined in his to gain balance. She tilts her head back and moans loudly, her magnificent boobs pushed forward and jiggle as she moves. She looks down into his eyes and sees the immense desire evident on his face, all because of the sight in front of him, and the orgasmic feeling of his cock being wrapped so tightly by her warm wet pussy.

He seems to go crazier and crazier by the minute as he was feeling her bouncy ass on his cock. He pulls her face close to his and with his eyes staring straight into hers, he whispers sternly: "I'm going to FUCK you." He wraps his arms around her to restrain her, one hand pulling her hair backwards, and starts slamming his hip upwards into her in a hard and fast pace. She screams as he does so. He goes like a mad man with primal hunger, jackhammering his cock inside her abused pussy. She succumbs to his domination, as his mouth approaches her neck and bites it hard, leaving a massive hickey, making her his. He was right when he stressed at the word "fuck", she thinks to herself - he really is fucking her, and letting out the animalistic side in him. But being a nympho as she is, she can take all he has to offer, his size, his kink, his hunger, his madness. Images of her more reserved self when she first walked into this room flash through her mind in the middle of this chaos of feelings, fueling her desire even more as she sees how her true energy matches his after such a short time.

"Fuck me harder daddy! Destroy me..."

She hastily whispers into his ears, stirring his already uncaged inner animal. Just as she thinks he can't possibly go harder than this, he does... He picks up his pace even more, and suddenly, his arms move from around her to under both of her legs, and start lifting her up in the air, while he is still hammering her pussy. She screams in surprise and pleasure at the same time. The immeasurable desire must be fueling his strength so that he can pull this off. Except for her hands leaning against the massage table next to both sides of his head to balance herself, her whole body is now off the ground, his cock still going hard into her. More sweat forms on his face as he tells her:

"I'm going to cum..."

"Cum inside me daddy!"

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes... I'm on the pill. It will be ok."

Ethan lets out a loud grunt upon hearing her words. He lifts her up even higher as a massive load explodes deep into her. His whole body tenses for a full minute, then he gently brings her back down on the surface...

***

Both of them lay there for some time to catch their breath. His cock is still wrapped inside her. Ivory looks up at him, he looks back into her round eyes and they share a soft kiss.

"It was nice to have met you, Ivory." He smiles.

"Nice to have met you too, Ethan." She bites her lips.

She slowly lifts her ass up so that he can pull his cock out. She feels a flow of his delicious hot cum dripping out from inside of her... What a massage of a lifetime! She will definitely go back to this place for another orgasmic session.

12