Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 13

Story Info
Vicki endures humiliation to get her day in court.
7.8k words
4.62
10.2k
4

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki spent the night in Janette's arms. Eventually they moved to her sister's bed. Vicki knew Sarah wouldn't mind.

They arrived back at the house in time to get the briefing. They were all flying to a special VIP event. Be packed for forty eight hours. Be prepared for sex.

The specials loaded up in an SUV. McKayla and Liz drove them to a private airport. There was awkward silence during every moment of the drive.

The CEO, Margarette, met them on the tarmac, next to a waiting Cessna. It was only the second time Vicki had seen her.

The girls poured out of the SUV and collected their things.

"OK ladies," CEO Margarette said. "Listen to me very carefully."

The girls lined up. The morning was cold, but at least there was no wind.

"We are going to a resort. Everything you need will be provided. There are very important people at this event. You will not recognize any faces. You will not remember any names. You never met these people. Ten years from now, when you're successful and rich, you will not bump in to an executive and remind him of that one time ten years ago when he fucked your brains out. Do we understand?"

The girls nodded.

"OK then, take your clothes off and leave them in your bag," she said. "Once you're inside, we take off."

The girls stripped down. Getting naked had lost some of its novelty. They just went through the motions.

"Not you Vicki," Margarette said. "You stay here."

Janette gave her a look of concern. Vicki shrugged.

The other girls walked naked up the stairs into the plane. When they were out of earshot, Margarette started to speak.

"I've heard you've been very naughty," she said. "You are aware there is a tribunal waiting for you at the resort?"

"I am," Vicki said.

"And I am to understand you had unprotected sex multiple times?"

"Not by choice," Vicki said.

"Well that is a problem," Margarette said. "I can't let you bring clothes for... security reasons. I also can't have you naked due to this health concern."

Vicki understood. She had been living under the shadow that maybe those men had a disease. She was taking antibiotics and antivirals and had tested negative across the board. But no drug had one hundred percent efficacy, and no test was perfect.

"So we found a solution," Margarette said. "One you're not going to like, but one that amuses me."

Margarette reached into a duffle bag at her feat and found "the solution." It was a kind of black harness, with an obvious dildo / buttplug combination surrounded by black rubber looking material.

It didn't take much imagination for Vicki to understand the contraption's purpose. It was a harness designed to fill and cover her private areas.

Margarette put on surgical gloves and worked lube on and around both implements. Vicki watched, dread starting to build in her stomach. Could she get those objects inside of her? Yes, but did she want to?

When it was lubed up, Margarette passed it to Vicki.

"Good luck," she said.

Vicki took it without comment. It wasn't going to be easy. It was awkward and just a little stiff. If she focused on the buttplug in the back, the dildo in the front would flop to the wrong position.

She had to keep them both lined up, getting just the edge of the dildo in her pussy while pressing the other end against her asshole.

Vicki stood naked on the tarmac, taunted by the Autumn chill, trying to impale herself while a stranger watched and waited.

She knew that this weekend was a gamble, and her only currency was abuse. Vicki had accepted the cost but was sad that the misery started so quickly and that the other girls, especially Janette, would see her like this. It was so much easier when she suffered in private.

Vicki focused on the task at hand, pressure building against her ass until she gave way. She would never get used to that violation.

The tapered shape of the buttplug and the tightness of her ass propelled the whole assembly in to her. The dildo wasn't long, but it was unnecessary. Why didn't they just give her clothes?

"Splendid," Margarette said. "The board will love this."

The device did it's job. It covered her pussy and asshole and everything in between, but it also fit poorly. It was a little too big at the base, cutting in to her thighs and butt.

"And one more," Margarette said. She held up what looked like a ball gag, but the bit was oddly shaped, a little longer than other gags and not as wide.

"You really don't have to worry about me kissing anyone," Vicki said.

"That's not what this is about," Margarette said. "The other girls will be plenty busy while we are up there. We can't have them thinking you got off easy by breaking the rules."

So there it was. Vicki needed to be an example.

"I'll do the honors," Margarette said.

Vicki held her mouth open. Margarette slid it into her mouth. It wasn't so different than the buttplugs she had been forced to lubricate. It didn't pry her mouth open so much as tickle the back.

Vicki felt a wave of panic rise as Margarette buckled the harness in place. She wasn't gagging, but she also had no margin. If she moved too quickly or in the wrong way, she could trigger her gag reflex.

She straightened her posture and closed her eyes. Vicki concentrated on her breathing. She was OK.

Margarette completed the ensemble by handcuffing Vicki's wrists together. She used special cuffs that forced her wrists to cross over, which smashed her breasts together like a push up bra.

"Quite the striking image," Margarette said. "Say thank you."

Vicki mumbled a garbled "Thank you," just two moaned syllables.

Margarette lead her up the stairs. It wasn't agony so much as intense, demanding complete concentration to keep her balance and gag reflex in check, all the while distracted by the pistons shifting and moving inside of her.

Vicki only paused when she reached the doorway. She had some idea how she would look. Desecrated. A prisoner. Uncomfortable and distended. Weak.

She couldn't face her friends like. Couldn't face Janette. Her wonderful more-than-roommate needed to be spared this imagine.

"Keep going," Margarette said.

The worse part was their faces. Shock and outrage and concern. She wanted to tell them that it wasn't that bad, that she had experienced worse. But she couldn't talk. All she could do was concentrate on not gagging.

Vicki wilted under their pity, and hoped no one would notice her nipples and how hard they were.

Margarette sat her down in the chair across from her. All the seats had special covers, ready for nude bodies to sit on them and more. The extra weight from Vicki's body drove the implements deeper into her body. It wasn't torture, but it was uncomfortable.

"What the fuck is this?"

Vicki heard her sister's voice from behind. She dared not to turn and look.

Sarah was supposed to be here. Their plan depended on it. They needed her at the trial, and it only made sense for her sister to tag along.

Even so, Vicki burned with humiliation and shame. Sarah stepped around to face Margarette. Vicki felt her presence looming next to her, but she wouldn't look up. She wasn't willing to make eye contact.

Vicki didn't need to look at her sister's face to know it was her. Vicki was increasingly more and more familiar with her sister's wardrobe. At least Sarah was spared some dignity.

"Vicki has been a very naughty girl," Margarette said.

"Allegedly," Sarah said.

"I hear it runs in the family," Margarette said. "In any case, the girls are here for our entertainment. Vicki is... off limits for now, but it didn't seem right to leave her out of the fun."

Against her better judgment, Vicki looked up at her sister, looking for hope that she could bail her out just one more time.

Sarah's face was stoic, but Vicki saw something in her eyes, the smoldering rage, like the moment before she had launched her glass of bourbon across the kitchen.

And for a split second, Vicki wondered if she would do it again, if Sarah would end it all, maybe even their lives, by smashing a glass into Margarette's face.

"Well OK then!" Margarette said. "Sarah, feel free to enjoy the girls however you see fit--"

"Fuck you," Sarah said. The fire still smoldered. Vicki had no real understanding of the politics behind the House. For Sarah to be so direct meant something.

"Feel free to use the girls any way you see fit, except of course your sister," she said. Margarette leaned back and smiled.

Sarah looked down at Vicki. "You're going to be OK," she said.

Vicki could only nod. Tears welled up in her eyes, taunting her. With her hands bound, she couldn't wipe them away.

It was going to plan. She just had to endure.

"A little entertainment for the flight," Margarette said. "Kim, Haley. Make out until someone orgasms. Get as wild as you want, but no penetration."

The CEO hiked her skirt up and slid off her panties. She was older, maybe forty, but was clearly in dynamite shape. Only the crows feet around her eyes gave away her age.

"Janette, I would like to feel your tongue in me," she said.

Vicki wasn't so sure anymore that she had the capacity to love, but if those feelings still existed, then they existed for Janette.

The plane took off toward her uncertain future. Vicki watched her love bent down in front her, naked, cowered, forced to lick the pussy of a stranger. Vicki felt a deep and eternal shame that it turned her on so much.

--

The flight was hell, but it ended eventually. They landed somewhere sub-tropical. Maybe Florida, maybe Puerto Rico, she couldn't tell.

They unloaded the plane and piled in to more SUV's. Vicki had expected her clothes, or at a minimum to get out of the harness, but no such luck.

Bouncing along on imperfect roads, the dildo jostling and digging inside of her, Vicki wondered if this was her fate for the weekend. What if they never gave her a chance to talk? What if they kept her stuffed and gagged, watching mute while they decided her destiny?

Another wave of panic.

Vicki looked to Janette. Her sister had refused to take the other car, refused to be out of Vicki's sight.

"Oh-Kay," she mouthed. Vicki was going to be OK. Patience.

They eventually arrived at a sprawling hacienda. The grass was perfectly green and manicured. Low slung, off white walls surrounded the compound.

Kim, Haley, and Janette were separated off. Professional staff was posted and always within earshot. They were not quite valets and not quite security guards. Everyone was pleasant looking, but always just a little too athletic. No one was soft.

Margarette whispered instructions to one of the staff. He did not look in any way shocked at Vicki's condition.

"Right with me," he said.

They lead her in to the home, down a series of open hallways to a bathroom. It wasn't like a standard public toilet. This was someone's house. The bathroom was opulent and large, large enough for the staff member and Sarah to both fit.

"I have instructions," he said. "The handcuffs stay on."

The awkward cuffs smashed her breasts together, but they also kept her from holding or grabbing things like toilet paper.

"Would you like me to do the honors or would you..." the staff said, awkwardly talking to Sarah.

Sarah made eye contact with her sister. Vicki just nodded.

Her sister undid the gag first. Vicki felt the harness slip loose, and she pushed it out of her mouth.

It was liberating and wonderful to be free, now fully aware just how much of her energy had been focused on not gagging.

"Thank fucking god," Vicki said. She stretched her mouth, collecting spit and letting it flow out of her mouth as thick drool on to the floor.

The staff looked horrified. Fuck him.

"I'm just going to do it," Sarah said.

"Yeah," Vicki said.

Vicki felt Sarah's hands on the rubber harness, no choice but to brush against her sister's most sensitive areas.

Pressure built, this time in reverse. Her ass fought to keep the harness inside of her. More pressure-- then it was out. Vicki screamed at the shock of it.

Sarah grabbed her shoulders to keep her from collapsing.

"Sorry," she whispered.

"Yeah..." Vicki said.

"We're almost there," Sarah said.

The staff was ordered not to let Vicki out of his sight, and Sarah was determined not to leave her alone with these predators, which meant Vicki had an audience for her bout of nervous diarrhea.

Then Sarah had to clean her. It was strangely maternal. Vicki hated it. Sarah probably didn't love it either.

She had to make this count. This humiliation couldn't be for nothing.

They brought her to a room. It was sparse, almost like a police interrogation chamber but bigger. There was a table in the middle and a group of chairs along the edge. Two way glass framed an entire wall.

Vicki waited in discomfort, naked and cold, her sister watching over her.

--

Two hours passed. Vicki jumped when Margarette came crashing into the room. Liz and McKayla followed close behind, still wearing their clothes. Everyone was clothed except Vicki.

Liz stared at Vicki, almost to say "nice look," but she knew better than to say something.

"OK, here is the deal," Margarette said. "Very serious allegations have been leveled. This is not a court of law, and we are not a jury of your peers. Our job is to protect the clients. You have put their safety at risk."

Margarette turned to the other girls.

"Liz and McKayla, serious accusations have been leveled against you as well. Liz has been accused of blackmail and rape. McKayla, all of this happened under your watch."

They didn't speak.

"Good," she said. "Here's how it works. You can talk when I ask you a question. Is that understood?"

The girls nodded.

"Vicki, you have been accused of unprotected sex with a person outside of the firewall. The accusations are credible."

Vicki waited for a question. There wasn't one.

"Liz," Margarette started, "Tell us your version."

Vicki had to sit in silence while Liz lied. It was worse than the gag, worse than the piston in her pussy and the plug in her ass.

"Vicki, along with the other specials, were drinking excessively as part of rush activities. They knew in advance they would be fucked while in a highly inebriated state. The goal was to simulate a kind of worst case scenario under controlled conditions. It was my responsibility to get them back to their room safely. I did so. Afterward, without my knowledge or consent, Vicki went to Steve's house-- a boy's house and fucked him."

"And you know this how?" Margarette asked.

"She confessed it to me after I confronted her about her involvement with Steve," Liz said.

"Why didn't you report this earlier?" Margarette asked, an edge or irritation in her voice.

"I only became aware by accident. Last week, Vicki went missing. I suspected she was out of control, fucking Steve. I went to his house. She was not there, but I became suspicious of his demeanor. Eventually he showed me camera footage of Vicki on a previous occasion," Liz said.

"The night in question?"

"No, the footage was from a different day. I suspected she has been having relations with him for an extended period of time. Steve confirmed two such encounters with me. When I confronted Vicki, she admitted it. I then contacted you."

"Very well," Margarette said.

"I have video," Liz said.

It took a few minutes, but they located a laptop. All the while Vicki stewed in her anger. She knew better than to talk. She would only get one shot at this. She just had to wait.

They played the video of her entering Steve's house on an afternoon, then the follow up of her leaving with wet hair. No commentary was needed. It was damning.

"Anything else to add?" Margarette asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch her sooner," Liz said.

"We'll get to that," Margarette said. Vicki realized there was plenty of room for all them to be in deep shit.

"Vicki, tell us your version," Margarette said.

This was it. Vicki knew that no matter what, she would stick it out. She had sacrificed too much. She wasn't risking her future. She was risking her present, her body, suffering and humiliation. Vicki had no doubt there were a dozen men lined up to fuck her the moment Margarette found her guilty.

Vicki wished she had on clothes, that she wasn't so cold, that her breasts weren't pushed up in the most suggestive way possible.

"Liz is not acting in the best interest of the house. She has a personal grudge against Sarah that she is taking out on me. Sarah previously--"

"I'm aware of their history," Margarette said.

Vicki closed her eyes, going over the organized lists of arguments. Margarette had cut off the first volley, on to the next one.

"Liz intentionally got us drunk, so that she could subject me to sexual assault and frame it as my choice. That night, at approximately 2:15 am, she brought Steve in to the party. The two of them carried me to Steve's house, where he raped me."

For all the pain Vicki had been reliving this past week, telling her story over and over and over again had prepared her for this, the moment when she could stare straight in to the face of what happened and not flinch.

"She's lying," Liz said.

"Do not speak," Margarette said. She turned and stared venom in to Liz.

Liz folded her hands in her lap and nodded.

"Vicki, your argument is that you were too drunk to consent. Various people have described this as the 'blackout' party. You are obviously motivated to lie, but even if you are telling the truth, how can we trust your memory?"

"I have a witness," Vicki said. She turned and stared at Liz, looking for fear or doubt. She saw only rage.

"This is not Law and Order," Margarette said. "We're resolving this dispute right now."

"My witness is here," Vicki said. "Janette saw everything."

"How would she be any more credible than you?" Margarette asked.

"Just talk to her," Vicki said.

Margarette stared at the two way mirror for a moment, then left the room. She came back minutes later.

"Janette is... indisposed at the moment, but she will be along shortly," Margarette said. "You better not waste her time."

Vicki knew what that meant, that Janette was out there on the compound getting fucked, the real point of all of this. A wave of revulsion flowed through Vicki. She had to remind herself that Janette's experience was different. She liked sex, had chosen this lifestyle, and didn't regret it.

It wasn't Vicki's place to feel protective or jealous. Janette owned her choices.

Vicki's rational brain tried to set these boundaries, but it didn't matter. Vicki missed her, wanted her to be safe, wanted to fast forward to years from now when they had lots and lots of therapy and everything was OK, a time when she wouldn't have to share.

She had to survive the next thirty minutes.

They brought Janette in. She walked in like a runway model, svelte and confident, in no way intimidated by her nudity. Vicki tried to ignore Janette's ruffled hair. She caught herself looking for evidence of sex, and forced her eyes away.

"Janette, you have been called as witness to corroborate Vicki's charges of abuse. If you lie, there will be consequences," Margarette said.

"I understand," she said.

She caught Vicki's eye for just a moment. Janette gave a nod of understanding. This was it.

"During the so called 'blackout party' can you tell us how Vicki left the party?"

"Yes," Janette said. "At the end of the night, when the party was dead and the men were... spent. Liz opened the door and let Steve in to our room. Liz and Steve picked Vicki up off of the bed and walked her out of the room."

Liz was boiling in rage but knew better than to speak again.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Vicki," Margarette said, "In addition to credibility problems, the intention was to get you blackout drunk and it was 2am. How can we trust your memory any more than Vicki's?"