Ivy League at Any Cost Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until you beg," she said.

Claire pulled her fingers out, leaving Vicki wanting.

Claire left for a moment. When she returned, she didn't speak. Vicki felt the solid rubber of a buttplug press against her asshole.

"Tell me you want this," Claire said. "Beg me for it."

"No," Vicki.

Claire pressed harder, Vicki turned her body in to it, pushing back, doing her part to impale herself on this new torment.

"Beg me to stop," Claire whispered in her ear.

"Please stop," Vicki said.

Then Claire pressed hard, pushing past Vicki's resistance and filling her ass completely. It was uncomfortable and terrible and degrading, and Vicki screamed when it finally broke through. She was breathing hard, out of breath from the size alone.

Then Claire went back to beating her. Vicki got lost in the pain of each SWACK, letting go, trying to transcend past anticipation and fear, accepting the pain for what it was, and as she leaned in to the pain, as she stopped fighting, and just experienced, her body came alive with desire.

Vicki had learned a lot in therapy--

SWACK. The pain leap out from her thighs, echoing through her body, causing tension and relief, her asshole gripped the plug and her pussy lit up. She needed Claire.

Of the many cruelties Liz had inflicted on her, the worst one was this:

SWACK. Vicki moaned in pain. "Fuck me," she begged, not voluntarily.

The biggest tragedy was that Vicki found this side of herself through Liz, but this sexual awakening wasn't caused by Liz. It was an unfortunate coincidence.

Vicki felt Claire's body up against her, soft flesh on her sore backside. Her ass, back, and thighs were on fire. Claire felt like a cool breeze against her body.

Claire entwined her fingers in Vick's hair, then yanked her head back, arching her back, lining her up to receive the cock that pushed against her pussy. With no hesitation, Claire entered her from behind. The strap-on was large, but it went in easily. Vicki was so wet.

"Harder," Vicki said. Claire bucked into Vicki's hips, so hard only the hook held her up.

"Oh god," Vicki said. "Don't stop."

"Shut up," Claire said. Then she took Vicki, fast and reckless, hips and ass and athleticism, like she was trying to break her.

Vicki needed to be broken.

It had taken years to separate her need to be overwhelmed and humiliated and dominated into something separate from Liz.

The pleasure crested immediately. The stinging pain that was still echoing through her body amplified the friction inside of her.

"I'm coming!" Vicki screamed as Claire pinched her nipples and kissed her ear, pushing the cock so deep into Vicki that their bodies pressed together. For a moment they were one person.

As she road the wave of ecstasy back down to her body, Vicki found herself limp on the hook, her chin resting on her chest, still hanging by her arms from the ceiling, covered in a sheen of sweet.

Claire pulled out of her. The buttplug followed.

In therapy, she had learned to accept this part of herself. Neither good nor bad, just Vicki. She was lucky enough to find a partner who could accept it too.

Claire reached for the hook, to pull Vicki down, to put salve on her back, to cuddle her and hug her. Vicki would reciprocate, but not tonight.

"Not yet," Vicki said. She was still thinking of the past, of trauma and recovery. She couldn't stop. Claire needed to keep going until there was nothing.

"Vicki..." Claire said.

"The belt. Safeword," Vicki said. She needed more, thoughts of therapy and Liz and self actualization-- she needed it gone. She needed to feel nothing, if just for one night.

"If I go any further, you won't be fit for work," Claire said.

"Then I'll take off," Vicki said back.

Claire circled around to face her. Those hands tilted Vicki's chin up, and Claire stared in to her eyes. Vicki saw... not quite tears, but concern in those eyes. Claire kissed her on the forehead.

Those green eyes scanned every detail of Vicki's face.

She could take more pain. She needed more, just for tonight. But Vicki saw something in Claire's eyes. Anymore would be punishing her partner as much as herself. Vicki needed to let it go, if only to spare Claire the distress of hurting her.

"Red," Vicki said.

Claire nodded. She cupped Vicki's face in her hands and kissed her. Vicki leaned in to it, her body tired and angry, muscle stretched and sore. Vicki let go, finding her emptiness in Claire's lips.

Claire laid Vicki on the bed face down. She sat on the back side of Vicki's knees, flesh on naked flesh, and rubbed ointment on angry skin. Claire alternated between using delicate fingers and her soft lips.

Vicki didn't get everything she wanted from the session, but it wasn't just about her any more. She had to look out for Claire too.

They laid together, their legs entwined. Those concerned eyes lingered on Vicki's face. Vicki's last thought before nodding off was love and gratitude and absolute certainty that she would marry this wonderful woman. Soon.

It was time to move forward.