Ivy's Asylum

Story Info
A reimagining of Ivy's role in the Arkham Asylum video game.
5.9k words
4.47
2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy's Arkham Asylum

Batman emerged from the remnants of his cave on Arkham Island unscathed, but it wasn't from lack of trying by Ivy's plants. He allowed himself a chance to crack his neck before steeling himself for his next objective, taking down Ivy. Thankfully, his Batcomputer had been able to synthesize a single dose of Titan antidote, ironically from a plant that Ivy had helped him find. After surviving Killer Croc's to obtain the rare plant, he had thought the worst was over, but suddenly his secret cave on the island had been destroyed by vines that could only have come from one person, despite her being in a severely weakened state when he had last left her.

The reason for Ivy's newfound strength soon become clear. She had obtained Titan herself, and was now trying to recreate Arkham in her image. Even though Joker still had control of the main complex and had a small army of Titan-ready prisoners with him, Batman knew that stopping Ivy had become his new top priority. This had been after dealing with Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Bane and several other of Gotham's most dangerous adversaries. He was in peak physical condition, but even he didn't know how he was fighting off the fatigue was beginning to set in. He needed to stop Ivy and then the Joker, and he needed to do it fast.

Batman put two fingers to his ear, contacting Oracle back on the mainland. "Barbara, I need to go after Ivy, what's the status of Joker's men in the visitor center, will they be a problem?" He growled.

"Heat signatures indicate that he's pulling his men back, it looks like they're all coalescing inside, but Ivy's plants are interfering with my sensors in the main greenhouse. I can't tell you what you're walking into, you need to be careful."

Batman grunted in reply. "Don't worry, I've beaten her before."

"Not when she's been on the Titan formula!" Oracle exclaimed. "Look at how quickly her control of plants returned after getting it, who knows how else its effected her...other powers."

Batman gave a quick chuckle as he grabbed his Batclaw, he needed to get a higher view. "I developed an antidote to her pheromones long ago, don't worry. She may have grown stronger, but I'm still one step ahead of her." Batman shot his grappling hook near the top of the clock tower and shot up, using the speed to activate his cape glider as he sped past the clock face. As he glided to the gardens, he used his bird's eye view to try to take a better assessment of the island, and it looked worse than on the ground. Oracle was right, the grounds were almost completely devoid of escaped prisoners, but only because the handful that were there were made quick work of by giant, bulbous plants that would open to shoot deadly spores at anyone foolish enough to get too close.

"Good news Oracle," Batman said in his earpiece. "Ivy doesn't have any new tricks up her sleeve at least. When she tried taking down ACE Chemicals last year, she used the same plants that are covering the island."

"Hmmm, we may have gotten lucky. Perhaps Ivy's natural immunity to poisons and chemicals is suppressing some of the more power effects of Titan. It may help her recover her powers, but her own immunity is keeping it from enhancing them like it does to others...."

Batman gently landed down on top of the stone structure, silently taking a vent cover off. The closer he could get to Ivy before she knew he was even there the better.

"I still think you should be careful," came Oracle's from his earpiece. "She might be trying to fool us."

"Relax Barbara," Batman said, starting to get annoyed. "After all I've already been through tonight, Ivy will seem like a cake walk. I have the Titan antidote with me and ready to go, I just need to get close enough to inject her."

He crawled through the vents quietly, noticing it was already much more humid than last time he was here. Ivy's plants were already effecting the inside atmosphere.

"OK, according to blueprint records, the vent straight ahead should bring you right outside the greenhouse where Ivy is holed up, but like I said, I can't prepare you for what's there now."

Batman dropped down do the floor silently, but his fatigue must have have been affecting him, he didn't notice the large plant on the ground until it had already opened up to shoot a spore. Luckily he reacted quickly, diving right out of the way before it hit the wall he had been right in front of. In a quick motion he threw a Batarang that pinned one of its open leaves to the wall and quickly reached down to the opening and tore out its center, killing it.

As soon as he did though, the walls trembled as an agonizing scream shook the ground. "Damn you, Batman!" An angry, feminine voice called out, seeming coming from the leaves covering the walls. "You'll pay for hurting my children!"

Batman grimaced, Ivy had always had a connection to the foliage she grew around her, but he had never seen her actually be able to talk through it before. "Ivy, I can't let you destroy this Island!"

He put activated the Batvision on his cowl, hoping it would reveal something his tired eyes couldn't, but the tropical mist filling the air was too thick, everything was just a pink blur.

He sighed as he turned it off, staring down the hallway that led to the greenhouse. He began to cautiously run down the hallway, trying to move quickly but not get caught off guard again.

After a few minutes, Ivy's voice came through the plant life around him, but this time more calmer, almost soothing. "Do you really think you can stop me, Batman?"

Batman didn't bother to answer, with every step his resolve to find her grew.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Oracle said. "She's not even trying to stop you, we need to rethink our approach."

"She's overconfident, that's all." Batman replied. "Her powers are back so she feels unstoppable. But this is just the same old Ivy."

Batman finally came to large room with several doors. He grimaced again, as he stood thinking, trying to remember which way to go. "Oracle, which way to the greenhouse?"

"You were just there," she replied as he could hear her typing at her console. "Is everything, ok?"

"It's just been a long..." before he could finish the sentence, he notice a long, green vine retreating behind one of the doors.

Ivy's voice came out of the leaves again, soothing, almost enticingly. "I'm waiting for you, Batman."

"Never mind, Oracle, I've got it." He said, resuming his pace and following the vine that continued to lead him on as it snaked its way through the halls.

"Bruce, this is a trap, you HAVE to stop!" Oracle pleaded. "This is too easy!"

Batman ignored her, following the vine until the the hall finally opened up into the large glass dome. Nature had almost completely taken over this room, even more than the rest of the island. Batman noticed a large wooden trunk on his left, and noticed it was almost pulsing with a green energy.

He brought out the injection gun with the Titan antidote, and was just about to test it on the trunk when a vine suddenly snapped the gun out of his hand.

A familiar figure walked into view, her curly, red hair almost floating in the air as if she were underwater. Her skin was a a warm white, with just the slightest hint of a green glow, and all over her body small vines grew like veins. They were easy to see because Ivy had taken a very loose approach to her prisoner uniform. Her red Arkham prisoner shirt was only buttoned in the middle, allowing a her chest and ample cleavage, along with her midriff, to be completely exposed. That was modest compared to her lower half, however, where only the simplest of a thong of green foliage covered her. Her emerald green eyes, almost dull when she had first been released, were now practically bioluminescent.

"I won't let you destroy them, Batman," Ivy said confidently

"Ivy," Batman growled, "I told you to go back to your cell."

"I was a fool, I thought the plants were in pain, that's why I told you about the flower to stop Titan. But I was wrong." She lifted her arms and ground shook. The stone floor shook and crack, and with a thunderous roar giant vines exploded form underground. "They were evolving, and now we'll evolve together!"

As she was speaking, a slender vine had wrapped itself around her legs and lifted her up in the air. With her last word a giant plant burst through the ground behind her, a single bulb at the end. With a grow it opened up on the end and swallow Ivy inside of it.

When it reopened Batman could see Ivy was encased behind a protective case.

Oracle almost screamed in his Batman's ear in a near panic. "What's going on? Readings on the greenhouse just went through the roof!"

Batman grunted as he dodged vine and spore as the plant life around him came alive against him.

"Poison Ivy is just showing off," he said in-between dodges. "She enjoys putting on a spectacle."

Ivy screamed at him from behind her organic enclosure. "When I was in my cell I begged you to help. Begged! And you mocked my children! Mark my words Batman, soon you'll be begging!"

Batman bided his time, waiting for the right moment. Oracle could worry all she wanted, but this was the same old Ivy. He jumped and dodged until bulb of Ivy's plant was in the right position, and threw a well timed Batarang that flew threw the air and into the stem just beneath the bulb.

Ivy screamed in pain as the giant plant fell to the floor with a crash, leaving Ivy with only a thin encasement between them. Batman picked up the injection gun before slowly walking to opened bulb, getting his grabbing his gun with explosive gel.

"Its over, Ivy," he said victoriously as he walked right up to the case, spraying it with the explosive substance.

"No, Batman, something isn't right!" Oracle warned, but it was too late. Right before he pressed the button to detonate it, the case blew open on its own accord, along with a thick dust that covered Batman. He coughed as he breathed it in, and as he did he could feel his muscles weaken and paralyze, and all the blood rush to his groin.

Ivy stepped out of the flower chuckling, a smirk on her face. "Oh yes, Batman, you'll beg."

"Batman, your vital signs have spiked, what happened?" A worried Oracle asked.

Ivy's pheromones were overwhelming, but Batman tried to resist. The serum he had taken years ago to counter her dust should have protected him, but he still had his willpower. He answered through clenched teeth. "Ivy....dusted with her pheromones...it was a trap..."

Ivy slowly sauntered up to Batman, and he was mesmerized by the swaying of her hips as she walked. He had never realized how soft her skin looked, how much her perfect breasts would jiggle so slightly as she moved, how full and red her lips were...

"Well snap out of it Bruce!" Oracle screamed in his ear. Bruce shut his eyes, maybe if he didn't look at her, he could resist.

"Don't you want to look at me, my little bat?" Ivy asked playfully as he sensed her walk up right in front of him. "Do you still think you can resist me?" He could sense her walking slowly around him, and it was all he could do to not think of how her ass jiggled as she walked.

"I won't give in, Ivy," Batman snarled, and could feel some strength returning to his muscles.

"We were wrong, Bruce! Titan did enhance her pheromones, inject her with the cure before its too late!" Oracle screamed at him, and Batman knew she was right.

He could sense that Ivy had walked in front of him again, and as quickly as he could, Batman reached down to his belt and grabbed the injection gun. Before he could inject her again, a vine flew and wrapped tightly around his wrist, holding it back. He tried to struggle, but he wasn't sure he had the strength left in him.

"Oh, how kind of you, bringing the only way to stop Titan right to me." Ivy said, and Batman could feel her caress his cheek with her hand. She was close enough he could smell his breath, and the sweet, aphrodisiacal aroma made him stop struggling.

He opened his eyes and saw he was looking directly into hers. She was smiling deviously, but he didn't try to stop her as she slowly reached into his hand and take the gun from him. She held it up as a vine grabbed it and slowly twisted from view.

Batman kept trying to keep his head, but he couldn't look away from her hypnotic green eyes.

"Bruce, your signs are spiking again, she's hitting you with higher concentrations of her pheromones, you have to get away! Do something!" Oracle pleaded with him, but her voice sounded a thousand miles away. Bruce knew he had to resist Ivy's charm, but he also knew he didn't want to.

"I developed...and immunity...to your charms, Ivy," Batman tried to get out, though his will was weakening. "I...will...stop...you..." He hoped that he sounded convincing.

Ivy laughed, and though it had a cruel tinge in it, Batman thought it was beautiful. "I admit, you're the only man or woman who's been able to resist me in the past. Anyone else and a small dust of my pheromones would make them ache for me, enough to kill, or die, for me." Ivy wrapped her arms around him, and her breath wafted into his face again.

"Whether it was your simple will power, or some silly antitoxin you gave yourself, I could never break you. I admit, it was starting to hurt my feelings..." Ivy slowly bent down and got on her knees, and started rubbing his cod piece. "But thanks to this wonderful new toxin, I think I can finally have even the great Batman..."

"This..wont...work..." Batman muttered, but he didn't try to stop her. "Your pheromones... aren't powerful enough..." He said, even though they could both tell his suit was growing tighter and tighter around the groin.

"Oh but they are," Ivy said teasingly as she finally took off the armor that hid his hard cock. "And you've been breathing them in since you stepped foot in the building. The air is so thick with them that with your fancy gadgets the air would just look pink. The dusting I gave you from the flower was just to immobilize you." She laughed as she admired how long his cock was growing. "Well, not completely."

"Stop...Ivy..." Batman tried to yell, but it only came out weakly. "I can...resist."

Ivy laughed loudly as she began stroking it, "Let's see you resist this..." and with that his cock disappeared in her mouth, and Batman almost yelled with pleasure, but was able to stifle it to long moan.

"What's going on?" Oracle asked through the earpiece as Ivy loudly gagged with her mouth full. "Is...is she sucking your dick?!" His helmet almost vibrated from the level of her screaming. "Dammit Bruce, don't let her do it! Make her stop!"

Batman could barely think straight, Ivy's working of his shaft was unlike anything he had felt before. As Bruce Wayne he had carefully tried to create a facade of a superficial ladies man. A new woman on his arm almost every month, either some actress, supermodel, or when he really wanted to get the tabloids talking, simple high end escorts. None of them came close to working his cock like Ivy. He could only look down and admire her talent. But as good as it felt, Oracle's voice brought him back.

"Ivy...stop." He said with a bit of conviction. Ivy's mouth was up his balls, and she slowly tilted her head back, letting his throbbing cock fall out of her mouth. The sudden cessation of pleasure was almost painful to Batman, and he wanted to shove it back in immediately.

Ivy looked almost amused at his sudden willpower. "I suppose if you really want me to stop, I will," she said, feigning disappointment. "I won't suck your beautiful cock anymore, Batman."

At these words Batman could feel his heart sinking, though he knew it was wrong. He needed to stop Ivy, and then he needed to stop the Joker. He was trying to remember why, but he couldn't think straight anymore. His thoughts were cloudy, and the only voices to break through either belonged to Oracle or to Ivy.

"I suppose I'll even give you the Titan cure back," Ivy continued as she wiped some of her saliva that had dribbled down her chin. "If you can also tell me you don't want to fuck my wet, tight pussy. It's so wet for you, Batman." She said sensually.

"God, don't listen to her," Oracle pleaded. "She's just manipulating you, turning you into her slave!" Batman could tell she was almost at the point of tears, but all he could think of now was how warm and inviting Ivy's pussy was. He grabbed the back of Ivy's head shoved it on his cock again, not even noticing the vines that had held his arms in place were gone.

Ivy gave it a long lick and let a long drool of saliva fall on it before clasping it with both hands to stroke it, flicking the tip with her tongue. Pleasure exploded through Batman, as he battled with knowing he had to stop her, and loving what she was doing.

"You can fight this, Bruce! Please, for me," Oracle asked, sniffling now, hearing her partner and friend receive what was the greatest blowjob he had ever received.

Once his cock was glistening from Ivy spreading her spit and his precum on it, she gave it a long lick from the base to the head, before slowly covering it with her mouth, licking the bottom as it went down her throat.

"Ivy...stop...don't..." Batman kept trying to force himself to say the words, but it became harder and harder, and as Ivy began sucking on him again, each thrust of her head brought him closer and closer to climax.

"Stop...don't...stop...don't stop, Ivy," Batman said as he could feel his orgasm getting nearer. For one last second, he thought maybe it wouldn't happen, he wouldn't cum, but when Ivy moaned with his cock deep in her throat, he exploded. In a giant rush of ecstasy and release, he could feel his cum shoot down her throat, spurt after spurt. Ivy didn't seem to mind, didn't even try to take her mouth off his fountain of cum.

His orgasm must have been audible, because when it finally subsided, he could hear Oracle in his ear again. "Oh Bruce, what have you done?"

With his mind somewhat more focused, he asked himself the same thing.

"What...what happened? What did you do to me?" He asked Ivy as she stood up, smiling and swallowing the last remnants of cum in her mouth.

"I just showed you how generous I can be, lover." She stated, standing up. She softly caressed his cheek with the back of her hand, before grabbing the back of his cowl to hold his head in place. Batman was mesmerized as he gazed into her green eyes, she puckered her lips and slowly started to lean in.

"Mmmm, you tasted so good, lover," she said, getting closer to his lips.

"Don't let her kiss you!" Oracle exclaimed, "She could kill you!" Batman knew she was right, but couldn't help but wish to know how her lips tasted.

Just before her lips touched his, however, she stopped, stuck out her tongue and with the quickest of motions pressed it into his mouth before she leaned back.

"That was a taste, but you'll have to earn a kiss from me, Batman," she teased, turning her back on him and walking to edge of the raised fountain that stood in the middle of the room.

Batman could hear Oracle breath a sigh of relief. "Well, she didn't poison you, but let's hope she didn't plant any other toxins in you with that," she said in his hear. Despite being slightly more aware, Batman still felt weak, but tried to make a show of force. "Its time to end this, Ivy. Let me give you the cure to Titan."

He could hear Oracle breath a sigh of relief. "I'm glad to hear you say that, Bruce. Let's take care of her and the Joker and save the city."

When Poison Ivy turned to face him, he saw she had undid the single button on her shirt, and her magnificent breasts. They were the perfect size, something to grab, squeeze and play with but didn't distract from the rest of her perfect body.

12