Ivy's Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy simply sat down on the stone fountain, facing Batman. "Of course, my little bat. I was a fool to think I could fight someone as...virile...as you." Ivy spoke with her seductive voice, and Batman could feel his newfound constitution wearing already.

She grabbed her tits and started massaging them, giving her nipples a slight pinch. She bit her lips and gave a small but erotic moan. "But before you put me back in my cell, I have an idea.."

"Batman, she's not holding you in place, if you can't fight her, at least run! The door is right behind you!" Oracle pleaded, but Batman could only stare at Ivy's bare chest.

" Do you like these titties, Batman? My nipples are so hard right now. How about, since I was just so nice to you, you return the favor." And she put on foot on the found next to her while stretching the other out, opening her legs to him. Her green, leaf thong still covered her vagina, but only barely.

"I'll gladly surrender to you, just lick my wet cunt with your tongue first." Ivy stated, as she allowed the green foliage covering her to fall away, revealing the most perfect pussy Batman had ever seen.

Batman knew his will was wearing, and he didn't even need Oracle to tell him that Ivy would never willingly surrender, cunnilingus or no. Oracle was right, the door was right behind him, and in Ivy's current position, she wouldn't be able to give chase. But if he ran, he'd never know just how good her pussy tasted."Ok, Ivy," Batman said. "If you'll surrender."

"Don't give in!" Oracle oracle yelled, desperation filling her voice. Batman started walking towards Ivy

"Please no..." Oracle's voice was no more than a whimper now, heartbroken and hopeless. "Just leave-" Batman didn't wait for Oracle to finish, simply turning the receiver off as he slowly walked to Ivy and fell to his knees.

"Please let me taste you, Ivy" Batman asked, wanting to bury his head between her legs and hating himself for it. Ivy just smiled and gently pulled his head down to her beautiful garden. As his faced was brought closer even the smell was intoxicating, and without hesitation he stuck out his tongue and gently licked her vulva. It was already dripping wet, and her juices tasted like nothing else, and after tasting he he didn't want anything else.

After the first taste, Batman licked quicker and deeper, trying to stick his tongue as deep as he could down her wet hole.

"Yes, Batman, that's right," Ivy said with surprising pleasure. "Your cock got me so wet, you clean it up with that tongue!" While she started off gently holding his head there, as he continued she started pushing it harder into her pussy, shoving his face into it and rubbing it all over, getting her wetness all over his face.

"I have to admit Batman," Ivy said, getting more and more excited. "I didn't expect you to be so good at this."

"This tastes so fucking amazing, Ivy." Batman asked between slurps. The more he licked her and swallowed her cum the faster Batman licked. And the faster he licked the wetter she became. She wrapped her legs around his head to make sure he kept going, not that he wanted to stop.

"Fuck, Batman!" Ivy almost screamed. "I think you might actually make me cum!" Batman accepted the challenge and slipping off his gloves, stuck some of her fingers up her pussy to play with her G-spot as he rubbed her clit with the other hand while licking all the fluid coming out.

"Yes..yes...Y-Y-EAH PLAY WITH THAT CUNT!" Ivy screamed as she came. Batman felt her whole body tremor and a squirt of her cum shot out and hit his face.

"Have you had enough, Dark Knight?" Ivy asked, almost out of breath. "Or do you want to know what its like to be inside Poison Ivy?"

Batman couldn't think straight, the aroma of her pussy covering his face. "I wanna to fuck you." He stated, removing his pants.

"Not until you beg for it, Batman," Ivy said, shoving him down on his back. "I told you you would beg, and you will. Beg to know how how good I can ride you!" Ivy commanded and Batman could only lay there and stroke his cock, already hard again.

"Please, Ivy, I want to be inside you!" Batman pleaded, aching to penetrate her. "I want it so badly it hurts, I'll do anything!"

"Pledge yourself to me! Tell me you'll serve me even if it kills you!" Ivy demanded, playing with her pussy to get it wet for the hard cock on the ground in front of her.

"Yes Ivy! Whatever you want, my identity, my skills, anything you want!" Batman screamed, the burning in his loins almost painful at this point.

"Oh I'll take everything of yours," Ivy said walking up to stand directly over him. "But right now, I'll just take that hard dick of yours." And with that she sat down and let his long shaft glide into her dripping pussy. Her pussy lips wrapped around the long hard shaft, it felt so tight and warm, and that single thrust made him moan loudly with pleasure.

"You like that, Batman?" Ivy asked with authority, using her legs to go up and down on him quickly. Batman already felt his orgasm getting close. "You like how I ride that cock? Are you gonna fill me up with your cum?"

Ivy speaking, along with the indescribable sensation of her pussy, was too much, and with a moanful scream he came inside her.

When he opened his eyes he saw Ivy looking down at him, a look of angry disappointment on her face.

"I didn't tell you to cum yet, Batman," she snapped at him, climbing off his shrinking penis. "You're not allowed to cum before me!" Batman felt like a scolded child.

"I'm sorry, Ivy, I couldn't help myself, it just felt so good." He could only lay there, feeling completely drained and spent. "I can't perform any more, I've already cum twice!" He was a about to try to stand when he felt a sharp pain in his neck. Out of the corner of his eye he could see a long thin, vine covered with small barbs had struck him.

"That's unacceptable, Batman," said Ivy. "From now on you will only cum when I tell you to, and I am not finished yet. This vine will inject you with a small dose of Titan. Not enough to give your full strength back, and certainly not enough to change your physical form. Just enough to-" but before she could finish the Titan kicked in.

In no time Batman felt his cock get rock hard again, and all he could think of was shoving back inside of Ivy. With renewed energy he pulled her down and rolled on top of her. He shoved his cock inside her and grunted with pleasure. He pushed it as far as he could, and fucked her hard and fast. He grabbed one of her breasts as he squeezed it, making her moan. He looked down, and their gazes met. Her eyes were glazed over with arousal, just as his were, and that only made him fuck her harder. His lust was overwhelming, the only sounds he could make were animalistic grunts, but Ivy just stared at him with an amused smirk.

"That's better Batman, show me how good you can fuck me!" She said, and he kept pounding her pink hole, he could smell her pussy juices and his lust increased.

"Not bad, but is this really the best you can do?" Ivy taunted, even though she was started to breath harder herself. "I was expecting more from the Dark Knight."

In an aroused rage, he stood up and grabbed Ivy, lifting her up letting her pussy fall down on his erect penis again, moaning as the familiar sensation covered his pussy. He held his hands under her ass, grabbing her soft, perfect skin as he lifter her up and down.

"Fuck yes, Batman, that's what I want!" Ivy screamed again as she ripped her shirt completely off, her tits bouncing as she went up and down. "Keep going, fuck that tight pussy!"

Batman bent his head down and caught one of Ivy's tits in his mouth, licking the hard nipple and flicking it with his tongue. All he could do was keep grunting like an animal as his shaft went in and out of her.

"Yes, please your new mistress! Make me cum!" Ivy screamed in his ear, her flowing hair falling over his face. He had sweated so much it was clinging to his exposed skin, and he breathed in her scent and pheromones. Her skin was glowing with sweat and the small vines covering her body almost pulsed along her heartbeat.

He moved over and held her against the glass wall to give himself better leverage, continuing to shove his cock in and out with such force that he could her the glass crack behind her.

He fucked her harder and harder, only thinking of how he wanted to climax inside of her again, but trying to hold back until she gave him permission. The urge was becoming painful to hold back, and he was afraid he would orgasm before her again. "Please.." Was all he could say between thrusts.

"Almost...A-Almost.." Ivy said, and he could feel her body start to tense up again. "Fuck yes yes yes! I'm cumming so fucking hard! Cum inside me, Batman! Shoot that cum up my pussy!"

And as he felt her orgasm he let himself cum again, feeling wave after wave of intense pleasure and release as he felt his cum squirt deep inside Ivy. When the sensations finally passed, he gently laid Ivy back on her feet, awaiting her next command.

"Well done, lover," Ivy said, breathing heavily herself from the strong climax she experienced. "I had initially thought that I wouldn't need you after this, but you might be fun to keep around. Still, I need to be sure that you'll be loyal to me forever, and there's only one sure way to make that happen..." she wrapped her arms around Batman's head, and brought her lips closer and closer to his. "You do want to be loyal to me, don't you?" She asked innocently, and Batman could only nod his head.

Ivy chuckled as her lips were almost to his. "You fought my charms far longer that anyone else, but you should have known better. You could never resist me...no man can." And with that she pressed her lips to Batman's, and he could feel her toxins enter his system. It hurt with glorious pleasure as he pressed harder, and even felt her tongue play with his. As the toxins spread through his body, he could feel the entity known as Batman slip away, and all his thoughts became consumed with nothing but pleasing his new goddess.

Epilogue

Ivy sat on top of Bruce Wayne in the Batcave. He was sitting in a chair in front of the Batcomputer, but had it swiveled around so Ivy could see the monitors. They were both naked, and she was riding up and down on his hard cock. His green eyes never wavered from looking at her body, even as every screen showed Ivy's plants destroying and taking over Gotham City. She saw her children reclaiming the land for Mother Earth, and she grew more and more excited, riding her new fuck toy harder.

After she had kissed Batman on Arkham, she extracted everything from him. His secret identity as Bruce Wayne, vulnerable spots in the city, and most importantly, the location of the rest of the barrels of Titan that Joker had on the island. Once she had obtained those, her powers grew unstoppable. She could control plants hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away.

Ivy had Batman take him to the Batcave, it seemed like as good a place to make her new garden as any as his mansion was in the center of the city. When the old butler had opened the door to his mansion, she simply told Batman to kill him. She had no interest in playing with older men, and Batman had snapped the man's neck without hesitation, his face barely had time to look shocked when it happened.

They went down the the Batcave from there. Nightwing had been there, and Ivy had taken care of him. A quick dust of pheromones, a quick kiss, and while Nightwing was thrashing on the ground, Bruce had turned on the computer so she could watch her babies while they fucked.

With each crash of a building on the monitor, she fucked him harder and harder. "Fuck your goddess, fuck me until I cum!" She moaned as she saw her vines and plants grow.

"Yes, Mistress Ivy," was all Batman said. She bounced harder and harder, until finally, with the fall of the Gotham Police Department building, she came. With her orgasm the cave shook with an explosion of plant life, as the moist, empty cave suddenly was suddenly overgrown with her plants and vines. As her orgasm subsided, Ivy sighed with pleasure. She was finally Queen of Gotham.

Batman just stared at her, waiting for her to tell him what to do next. Any way he could please his goddess made him happy. As she got off of him to look after some of the plants that had sprouted up, he turned and looked at the screens. In some distant corner of his mind, he felt like these buildings had meant something, that he should care that they were gone, but then he heard Ivy calling for his cock again, and the feeling passed, and he went to serve his mistress.

12