Izumi Comes to Town Pt. 01

Story Info
A trans lesbian's girlfriend visits for a whirlwind weekend.
4.1k words
4.2
4.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

I was waiting at the airport for my girlfriend Izumi's flight to come in. The flight was a little late arriving and I had finished my large hazelnut coffee. It had been eight months since the last time I saw Izumi, a whirlwind weekend of passion in her home city. I was looking forward to seeing her again and introducing her to my other partners, Leah and Angela.

Soon, the announcement of her flight's arrival came through and I moved closer to the front of the arrivals area. She'd told me I wouldn't be able to miss her in the crowd, and soon enough I saw why. My delightful love had chosen a sparkly electric blue dress and emerald green platform shoes to travel in, impractical as always. She quickly spotted my waving and homed in on me.

She immediately embraced me and kissed me on the lips. I said, "Good flight?"

"Seatmate snored all the way here and they didn't have any good snacks," Izumi responded, "but I'm here now and with you so it can suck all it wants!"

"I'm glad you're here too."

"Well then let's get moving, so we can find somewhere less crowded to make out."

"Maybe in the parkade? Lot less of a crowd."

"I'll see if I can make it that far, cutie!"

We started walking towards the car. When we were halfway across the bridge connecting the terminal to the parkade, Izumi stopped, put down her suitcase, took my hand, and backed me against the wall for a kiss. I put my arms around her and opened my mouth. Her insistent tongue immediately met mine and I was carried away by the intensity.

Our makeouts occupied us entirely for a few minutes and I felt a rekindling of the passion that fueled our last visit. Though smaller than me, Izumi had the strength to hold me in place while we kissed. This was very exciting and soon I wanted to get somewhere more private for more. Izumi had other ideas, though, and broke the kiss to talk.

"I need you to suck me soon," she whispered in my ear, "Behind the car?"

I nodded and we reluctantly pulled apart and continued walking to the car. Fortunately, I'd parked the car in a corner, so we had a moderately secluded place for some quick sexy times. Izumi stood in the corner and I sneakily ducked underneath her skirt.

Her girldick was already straining at her skimpy underwear when I brought my head nearby. I pushed the thin fabric aside and it popped out. Immediately, I took its head in my mouth. Izumi let out an involuntary "Mmmmm" as I started gently licking her clithead. After a moment I reached my hand up to stroke the bottom of her shaft, too.

As her excitement built, I slowly took more of her in my mouth. I sucked and licked and felt her thighs tighten, already close to orgasm. Through her dress I felt her hand lightly rest on the back of my head; I sucked even harder in response. With my now-free hand I pressed my knuckle deep into her core. She tensed in anticipation, then released into climax, her girldick pulsing in my mouth with the waves of her pleasure.

When she was finished I let her go, quickly cleaned myself with my handkerchief, and ducked back out of Izumi's dress. I stood up and kissed her passionately.

When we stopped kissing, she said, "Damn I taste good! Fuck, I missed you!"

"Missed you too, hun! Let's get some lunch and go to my place so we can follow that up."

"Knowing you, you have something delicious in mind."

"I do. While you're in my town we'll eat good food and find good company."

"Let's get my stuff in the car then," Izumi said.

We drove out of the airport and into the city. Soon, I was parking outside a sandwich shop in a busy neighbourhood and we got out to order lunch.

"We'll get the sandwiches to go," I said, "and go home to have lunch with Leah. They're excited to meet you."

Izumi agreed and we ordered our sandwiches. She bought a baguette sandwich with pear, prosciutto, blue brie, and walnuts. My sandwich was three kinds of Italian deli meats, roasted peppers, arugula, and pesto mayo on house-baked focaccia. I also got Leah a Reuben with hot Dijon mustard, and a big bag of house-made kettle chips for all of us to share.

On the way home, we passed a bar with big rainbow awnings outside. "Is that place as queer as it looks?" asked Izumi.

"It is indeed," I replied, "they usually have local trans musicians play there on Fridays."

"Today is Friday, can we go?"

"Let's give it a try!"

At home, Leah looked up from their laptop and said, "Hey Molly, you brought company?"

"Yes," I said, "this is Izumi."

"The famous Izumi!" exclaimed Leah, "You wore Molly out more than I thought possible last time."

"We're going to try to take it easy," said Izumi, "no more than three fucks a day!"

"Three fucks? That's your idea of taking it easy?"

"Only on vacation, my dear. The rest of the time it's two."

"And how many partners do you have to make that practical?"

"Five, though I almost never see Molly here!"

"You know, she's been horny all week waiting for you to get here?"

"Oh me too," Izumi said, "your girl is a right hottie!"

I put one arm around her, smiled, and kissed her. Leah came under my other arm and I kissed them too. We all hugged together for a minute, then sat down and ate our lunch. Izumi and Leah were soon engrossed in a conversation about sex toys and it was fun to hear them nerd out together about something they clearly both care a lot about. My sandwich was good, with the chewy, perfect bread stealing the show from all the delicious fillings.

"Hey Molly," Izumi said when we were finished eating, "can Leah and I try out some of the stuff we're talking about on you tonight?"

"Absolutely! You two have the sexiest ideas about toys!"

"Awesome," said Leah, "I've got to go now, I'm presenting my new menu designs to three different restaurants this afternoon."

"Good luck," I said, "see you later!"

"Have fun you two!"

"I'm sure we will!"

After Leah left and we cleaned up after lunch, Izumi and I relaxed on the couch for a bit and played video games. She was better than me at Mario Kart, though not by a lot, so it was very fun competing.

After a particularly close round, I looked over at Izumi and she looked back with lust in her eyes. I dropped my controller and put my arms around her, and she responded by meeting my lips halfway. The heat in her kiss sparked a fire deep inside me and we clung together in the face of it, making out like we'd never get to kiss again.

She put her hand around the back of my neck and held me close to her heat, then used her other hand to squeeze my ass. I melted into her even more deeply. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of closeness and held on tight as my arousal grew within me.

When we finally tired of the kiss we parted, and the lack of Izumi's warmth was shockingly cold in contrast.

"To the bedroom, slut," Izumi ordered, and I rushed to comply. She followed closely behind, carrying her suitcase.

"Take off your clothes while I get ready!"

As I undressed, Izumi dug around in her suitcase. She pulled out a pair of sheer, lacy crotchless panties and handed them to me, saying, "Sexy slut, put these on! I want to see them on you."

I sat on the bed, took the lingerie, and slipped it on, my half-erect clit and empty scrotum sticking out the opening. "Perfect," Izumi said, "wouldn't want to lose access!"

Then she pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. She nibbled the side of my neck, then slowly started nibbling down my body in the direction of my nipple. Each little bite sent a little shiver down my spine and by the time Izumi reached her goal I was very aroused.

Instead of lingering, though, she stayed just long enough to make it hard, then resumed moving down my body. She slowly dragged her tongue down my side towards my hip, following it down with her long fingernails. The scratch felt exquisite to my heightened senses and I gasped when she announced her arrival at the swell of my hip with a firm bite.

She idly ran her fingers across the head of my penis and said, "We need you hard, slut, hard enough to fill me up! What makes you that hard?"

I had enough presence of mind left to say, "Suck me and find out!"

She grabbed my hips and took me in her mouth, sucking me firmly and insistently. The thought of Izumi riding me fuelled the rapid rise of my erection and before long I was rock hard under her attention. She let me go then, and quickly stripped her dress and panties. Under the sparkly clothes her chest was nearly flat and her shoulders were lean. I was ready for her to fuck me.

Izumi put condom and lube on my cock and then climbed over my hips. She slowly lowered her ass onto my penis and then gently began to fuck.

"Oh yes oh yes," she said, "you're getting me going so good, slut! I'll be able to fill you up too before we're done, don't you worry!"

Her ass felt amazing around my clit, making me gasp in pleasure. She'd had a pretty good erection even before she started riding me and it bobbed up and down against my belly as she fucked. I could still see it growing as we continued, eventually standing up strongly enough to stop touching me on the downswing.

Soon, she started stroking herself in time with the fucking. "Your girldick got me ready, slut," she said, "now are you ready for me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, "as soon as you can!"

Izumi put her hands down and eased her way back off of me. She got down off the bed and stripped my condom off, then stroked my hard cock and said, "Going to make you cum for me, slut!"

She lubed a finger, widened the opening in my panties, and put her finger into my tight asshole. Moving it around made me relax. As soon as I was relaxed enough for it, a second finger joined the first. The pressure on my prostate was already exquisite and deeply pleasurable, and my legs tensed in response. Finally she withdrew her fingers, and straightened her body to allow her still-hard clit to press against my opening.

Slowly but firmly she pushed into me, continuing until she was in all the way. I felt so full and happy just waiting there, then she started moving and that was good on another level altogether.

I was very turned on already so it wasn't long before I felt close to coming. I reached down to stroke myself but Izumi firmly held my hand away, then brought in her own to rub against my tip. A drop of lube against my clit head and her attentions became even more stimulating. I could feel the pleasure stream into my core from both my penis and my prostate, and then the dam burst and I shouted wordlessly as it radiated throughout my body.

When I relaxed, Izumi withdrew from my ass and came to snuggle beside me. I said, "What about you, you didn't come?"

"No I didn't but that's okay! I had a great time, you made me come this morning, and we're planning more sex for tonight. I'll come again then."

"Alright, I just didn't want to leave you hanging!"

"How about we clean up and have a nap? I assume you don't have any more plans until dinner."

"I don't. The two of us will be going for Ethiopian before the bar."

"Awesome," she said, and then we got up to get ready for our nap. I didn't sleep much but Izumi was right out for two hours after getting up early for her flight.

When we got up, we dressed for going out. Izumi chose a short neon orange skirt, bright rainbow-striped leggings, and a raggy black band t-shirt, while I wore tight jeans and a blue tank top with suns and moons on the front.

At the restaurant we sat at a table near the front. When our meal arrived they brought a large injera flatbread on a platter and spooned the fragrant vegetable, lentil, and beef stews onto it. With the rolls of injera they left for us, we ate Ethiopian style, picking up bites of food with small pieces of bread and eating it all together. At the end, we ate the bread from the platter, enjoying the sauces that had soaked into the bread during the meal.

The Ethiopian restaurant was only a short walk from the bar, and the fresh air was invigorating. We arrived at the bar in a great mood. Inside, there was a small dance floor with a few people on it. I ordered a gin and tonic, while Izumi, keeping with her sober lifestyle, ordered a virgin mojito. We took a seat to drink our drinks and checked out the music playing that night.

To one side of the dance floor was a little stage. On it, there was a tattooed trans woman, a rack of synthesizers, and a laptop. The woman kept adjusting the laptop and tapping on a sampler, and manic beats streamed out of speakers on either side of the stage.

When we finished our drinks, we got up and went to the dance floor. I moved my body awkwardly to the beat but Izumi was instantly on fire. The music coursed through her shoulders and down her neck, in her hips and through her legs. I was enthralled with her casual surrender to the music and tried my best to do the same, with limited success.

Soon, I wasn't the only one admiring Izumi's dancing. A short woman with a pink mohawk and a tall woman with long brown curls joined us on the floor, gracefully twirling and dipping to the beat in their own entirely different dance.

After a while, the musician went on break and the four of us sat at a table for a rest.

The short one said to Izumi, "Good music, eh? Haven't seen you here before and I think I would remember that style of yours. I'm Melanie and my quiet wife is Yvonne, what's your name?"

"I'm Izumi and my girlfriend here is Molly. I'm visiting her from out of town."

"Good to meet you, Izumi and Molly. I really like the music tonight, what do you think?"

"I like it," I said, "though it's a little hard to dance to!"

"She plays here about once a month," Melanie said, "so we've had a chance to get used to it."

"Sounds like fun," Izumi said, "so you're here a lot then?"

"Most weeks on Friday! You planning on coming back next week?"

"Well I'll be back home," said Izumi, "what about you, Molly?"

I replied, "I'm really loving the vibe here, maybe I'll see if my other girlfriend Angela is interested."

"Well be sure to say hi if you do, cutie," Melanie said.

"Oh I will!"

The music started back up again and the four of us returned to the floor. We danced for about half an hour, after which we agreed it was time to go if we were going to have more sex. We traded contacts with Melanie and Yvonne and made our way home.

When we got home, Leah was waiting for us on the couch. "Hey Izumi," they said, "I set things up as you suggested, it looks really hot!"

"So we're going to have fun with Molly, then?"

"I'd like to, that's for sure."

"I'd like you to," I said, "especially if you have plans!"

"Let's go then," said Izumi. We went to the bedroom and there was a small selection of sex toys laid out beside the bed. Half were unfamiliar, presumably Izumi's, while others were very familiar.

"Izumi was telling me about what a slut you were for her this afternoon," Leah said, "so you get to undress for us now." Izumi just smiled at me and I started disrobing. I slowly rolled my tight pants over my hips, making sure to show the two of them the fullness of my butt while doing so. I mixed it up by quickly stripping my shirt and throwing it to Izumi, then doing the same with my bra and Leah. Finally I slid down my underwear and stood naked in front of my partners.

"Let's get you filled up, slut," Leah said, holding a modest butt plug. I nodded my assent and bent over, and they lubed it up and inserted it. It felt good against my prostate and got me excited for more.

"I'll get you set up," said Izumi, "climb into the bed and hold your arms out!" I climbed up and saw a blindfold in the middle of the bed and two restraints, one on each side.

Grinning, I said, "So this is how you'll have your way with me?"

"Yes," said Izumi, "We want you to focus."

I put the blindfold on and lay back on the bed, holding my arms out to the side. I heard them each come around one side of the bed and attach the restraints to my wrists.

"Remember," Leah said, "you can always say no. Say 'mozzarella' and we'll unhook you right away."

"Got it," I said. I was acutely aware of not being touched, but I waited expectantly for the others to begin. A light touch ran from my wrist to my shoulder and down my side, lingering at my hip for a moment before continuing down my leg. A second touch joined in on the other side, then a third and a fourth. With four hands gently exploring my body I felt loved and taken care of, and was able to relax into the sensations.

Soon, one touch became a scratch, one of my pleasurers leaving a trail across my body with their fingernails. I gasped at the feeling and Izumi said, "More?"

"Yes please," I replied. All four hands on my body began to scratch and for the first time I wished I could touch myself in response. The slow paths of the scratches felt sensitive and excited and I felt charged by them, ready for attention to my most sensitive parts.

Two of the hands ceased scratching and, in their place, a single hand caressed my breast, coming close to but never touching my nipple.

"Please," I said, "please touch me there!"

Izumi replied, "Soon," and kept teasing me. Before long Leah's hand joined hers by teasing the other breast. I was nearly quivering in anticipation. I begged a little more to no response, then, suddenly, both of them went straight to my nipple. A jolt of excitement travelled down my spine and I let out an involuntary gasp. I could feel myself squeeze against the butt plug and it felt really satisfying to be filled with it.

I was feeling warmth grow in my core but could not tell if I was erect. Izumi's hand stopped rubbing my nipple and she started sucking it instead, and then Leah started nibbling the side of my neck. I was almost getting too stimulated, but the variety of sensation kept it from being overwhelming.

After a little while, I felt Izumi get up. I heard a buzzing noise and vibrations started flowing through the butt plug. They radiated throughout my core and made me feel even warmer. She returned to sucking my nipple and excitement travelled up and down my spine.

"Please touch me", I begged, "touch my clit!"

"When it's time," replied Izumi.

"Please, I'm aching for it!"

"Good. Leah, let's move to the next stage!"

Leah took their mouth off my neck and said, "Sounds good to me. I'm going to need my sexy girlfriend to eat me out now," and I just smiled.

They moved to sit on my face and I gave them a few tentative licks. Not being able to see their pussy or touch it with my fingers, I had to figure out where I was based only on what I could feel with my tongue. I knew I had found Leah's clit when they made a little noise, and from then I began eating them out in earnest.

I flicked my tongue down as deep and far from their clit as I could reach, then excitedly licked from there back up. Over their lips and clit I ran my tongue back and forth, more aware than ever of their rich and intoxicating smell and taste. Bringing my lips in closer, I started to suck on their clit. They said, "Oh yes Molly don't stop keep going!"

In response, I sucked even harder, the hard tip of their clit popping in and out of my mouth. I could feel their thighs tense and release around the side of my head and I knew that they were close. Soon, they cried out and shook in climax and I wished I could see it.

"Thanks, hun," Leah said as they climbed off my face, "it's your turn, Izumi!"

I heard some shuffling around and before long I felt Izumi's dick once again against my lips. I licked along the bottom from tip to base and back, treating it as much like a pussy as I could. When I got back to the tip I ran my tongue in a circle around her sensitive glans before heading back down for her root.

A little while of this and Izumi was already breathing heavily and making low little sounds with her voice. I began to suck a little every time I reached the tip and her noises intensified. "Fuck yes, Molly," she said, "you eat me so good!"

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers
12