Izumi Comes to Town Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded by taking her full length in my mouth, then sucking in and out while still licking the same path along the bottom of her clit. With the lack of restraint permitted by our privacy, she started to moan and yelp her enjoyment quite loudly. I felt so turned on that I made my own muffled noises while sucking. The lack of attention to my clit kept me from orgasm, but my legs were shaking and unsteady from my intense arousal.

As Izumi approached her climax, I felt Leah move in between my legs. They were clearly waiting for something and it didn't take long for me to find out. I felt Izumi's hips tighten around my head and, while her voice didn't change, I felt the waves of her orgasm inside my mouth. Leah's hand finally touched my aching penis and slipped something soft and wet over the end. As they stroked it up and down my clit, little nubs inside of it made gentle contact with me. The effect was subtle but felt very good, and it was all I needed to tumble over into my own orgasm.

All the tension drained from my body and I shook freely as the orgasm passed through me. I strained against my restraints and they held me tightly in place. I exploded in pleasure for what felt like a very long time. When it left me I felt relaxed and loved. My arms came free of the restraints and I took the blindfold off to see Izumi and Leah looking at me in admiration.

"Damn you're hot," Leah said, "I love making you come."

"I love making you two come too," I said.

"Aww, you're so cute you two," said Izumi.

"You know you love it," I replied.

"You betcha," she said.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and noticed in the mirror that I had a web of red scratch-marks all over my torso. Some of them were already fading but the memory of receiving them made me shiver in pleasure.

When I was done and returned to the bedroom, I said, "I'm really tired now, let's rest up for tomorrow! Angela's coming over and I'm sure she'll want us to be awake."

To be continued in Part 2!

12