Izumi Comes to Town Pt. 02

Story Info
My girlfriends meet and we all have fun together.
5.9k words
3.33
2.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
29 Followers

I woke up in the spare room with Izumi by my side and I snuggled up behind her. Her soft body felt comfortable beside me on the bed and I relaxed into her. After a little while, she stirred in my arms and turned to kiss me.

"Good morning, love," I said, "Shower time?"

"You bet," Izumi replied.

We got out of bed, already naked, and went to the bathroom to shower. The water was warm when we stepped under it and we were soon feeling cozy and comfortable. Izumi undid the ties on her long straight black hair and worked in some shampoo, then quickly rinsed it out.

She said, "Can you get some conditioner on the ends? It's easier for you to reach." So I did, using a generous handful of coconut-scented conditioner.

I picked up a cloth and soap and said, "Let me scrub you!" She turned to face the wall and shifted her hair around front so that I would have full access. I started at her neck, massaging the soap onto her skin and feeling the strong, tense muscles underneath. I scrubbed her lithe arms and soaped her back, feeling every little crevice and swell under my hands. Her sides were smooth and warm, and I gently washed her hips and butt before bending down to soap her legs.

She turned around and I started on her front side. I paid special attention to her sensitive nipples as I scrubbed her nearly flat chest. The soap glided over her lean belly on the way to her soft legs and I finished with a quick scrub on her feet. She rinsed herself off and reached for the cloth to reciprocate.

I loved the way she carefully scrubbed my whole back and the tops of my shoulders. I braced myself against the wall of the shower as Izumi's firm hands soaped my arms and neck. She continued down my body and, in her wake, my skin felt clean and sensitive. Soon she was done with my back and I turned around to face her again. Her cloth swirled around and over my full breasts and across my belly. When she was done, I felt cleaner than I had in a long time thanks to the attention she paid me. The warm water rinse left me ready to face the day and we turned off the water and got out.

We got dressed for the day after drying ourselves off. My dark flannel button-up and jeans contrasted with Izumi's short, sky blue dress covered in little rainbows, but I didn't mind. Her bright fashion choices always brought a smile to my face.

When we arrived in the kitchen Leah had just finished putting a pot of coffee on and was retrieving their container of homemade muesli from the fridge.

"Hey you two," they said, "have any breakfast plans? I picked up some muffins at the store yesterday."

I replied, "Oh that sounds good! Thanks!"

When the coffee was ready, I poured cups for the three of us. I took mine away black and Leah splashed in a little bit of cream, but Izumi went all out with cream and sugar, making me glad I hadn't filled the mug up all the way with coffee. She took a chocolate chunk muffin from the bag, sat down, and started excitedly dipping pieces of it in her drink. My muffin was apricot mango and was delightfully fruity and soft.

We all caught up on our internet friends while eating. Halfway through my muffin I got a DM from Angela.

She wrote, "Just heading out now, see you soon! Am I dressed cool enough for Izumi?" She included a selfie in a long golden dress with shoulder cutouts and a big embroidered flower on the front.

"Yes, sweetie, you're looking super cute! Plus, she likes looking at me and I'm looking way more boring than you today."

"Aww I'm sure you're not."

I sent a selfie back but Angela just heart-eyes reacted to it. She really loves looking at me.

"Well I should be there in twenty minutes or so," she messaged.

"We'll keep our clothes on until then!"

Leah stood up from the table and said, "I'm meeting Emily at 10:30 for brunch and then we're going to hang out at her place. We'll bring home pizza for dinner?"

"Sounds good," I said, "Didn't you two have that wine tasting thing today?"

"It's tonight, at 7:30. I thought we would have dinner with you first and then take a cab."

"I like it!"

"You have Angela's coworker's thing this evening, right?"

"Yeah, roller derby! We figure it'll be a fun gay time."

"Oh that will!"

"The three of us will talk about our pizza preferences this afternoon and let you know."

"Love you, Molly," Leah said, "See you soon!"

After Leah left it wasn't long before I heard Angela knocking on the door. I opened it up and she came in, purple hair trailing her eager head in a neat ponytail. The splash of freckles across her nose was still bright from the summer sun and she had subtle red lipstick on. In her nerves she walked right past me to meet Izumi at the table.

"Hi Izumi," she said, "we meet at last!"

"Oh hey," replied Izumi, "you're even cuter in person!" Angela blushed.

I said, "Did you have enough breakfast, cutie? Leah bought muffins."

"Actually," she said, "I made cookies!" She brought a clear container out of her bag and opened it to expose a pile of fragrant molasses-dark cookies.

"Ooh are those your gingersnaps?" I asked.

"Yep! No eggs, no problem. The applesauce makes them so soft."

"Coffee to dunk in, Angela?"

"Can you? With a little cream?"

"Yep! Refill, Izumi?"

"No thanks," Izumi said, "I've had enough for today."

We all sat down and ate our cookies in distracted silence. They were delightfully chewy and well-spiced.

"Hey Ange," said Izumi, "these are the best ginger cookies I've ever had."

"You really think so?" Angela said, "I, um, bet you've had some really fancy cookies in your life..."

"Yeah but these are heartfelt cookies, just like their maker! Heartfelt is better than fancy."

"Um, I'll take your word for it..."

Angela picked up her phone and typed away blushingly. My phone vibrated in my pocket and it was her.

"Izumi's so cool, is she actually into... me?"

I replied, "Yeah, she can tell you're a cutie. I've only talked about it a hundred times with her!"

"She isn't going to think I'm a cutie just because you do!"

I got another message, from Izumi: "Did I break your cutie?

I replied, "She's shy around new people."

Then, I spoke out loud, "Sounds like you two think each other is cute! How about we snuggle and play Mario Kart about it?"

They both got up and followed me to the couch, sitting on opposite sides of me. I started up the game and we got used to our respective presences for a while, cursing and crowing about our luck in the game. I felt Angela relax beside me as we played and knew that meant she'd become more comfortable around Izumi.

After a particularly intense round, Angela whispered to me, "Can you move around? I'm going to ask if Izumi wants to snuggle."

I replied, "Actually, I should start making lunch!" I stood up and went to the kitchen, letting the others play on the couch. I started a pot of water and brought out the macaroni. Looking over, I saw that Izumi and Angela had indeed started snuggling each other.

When the water boiled I put in the macaroni and started grating cheese for the sauce. Over my growing piles of cheddar and pepper Jack I could see that Izumi and Angela had abandoned the game in favour of slowly making out on the couch. I left them to it while finishing the mac and cheese.

I didn't want to disturb them when I finished making lunch, but turning off the fan over the stove must have caught their attention, since they turned up at the table soon afterward. I ground fresh pepper over everyone's macaroni and served it with dill pickles on the side. We ate quickly and lightly, ready for what we knew came next.

When we were done, Angela said, "You two both seem to want me today and that's pretty cool. Do me together?"

"I'm good if Molly's good," Izumi said, "and you're pretty cool."

I said, "I'd love to, you two! How do we want to do this?"

"I think I'd like you two to spit-roast me," Angela said, "If you're into that."

"I'm into that," I said, "Can I be the one you suck on?"

"Sounds good to me," said Izumi, while Angela nodded and smiled.

I said, "Let's go," and led them to the bedroom. I asked, "Shall I do the honours?" and indicated the others' dresses. They both nodded, Angela excitedly and Izumi with a smirk. I quickly undressed the two of them, one after the other, and then shamelessly admired my girlfriends.

Izumi, braless, was still wearing her pink leggings from under her short dress, but her untucked bulge made quite the presence for itself anyways. Meanwhile Angela wore a matching set of lace-edged black bra and black panties with lace panels on the side, showcasing her curvier body. They looked at each other and shared a little giggle, and I loved them both so much in that moment I was almost overcome.

"You're both so sexy," I exclaimed, "I can't believe you're both here!"

"Well, you're so sexy too," said Izumi, "We're here because of you!"

I stepped forward and hugged them tightly to my sides. We held on close for a minute and then Angela said, "Molly, I love you, please take your clothes off!"

I can't resist Angela when she's assertive, so I let go and quickly added my shirt and jeans to the heap of clothes. Izumi's leggings and shiny underwear joined them and, as I looked over, I could see her helping Angela out of hers, too.

Izumi asked, "Shall I warm you up, cutie?" and Angela shyly smiled back. I watched as Izumi gently cupped Angela's balls in her hand, then ran the hand forward and up her girldick. She gently stroked it all over as it started to harden, and Angela closed her eyes to focus on the feelings.

Seeing Izumi pleasure Angela so tenderly led to stirrings of my own arousal, and I rubbed myself through my underwear in response. After a minute Angela opened her eyes, looked at me, and beckoned with her finger. I went over and kissed her, and it was electric how her tongue met mine and danced through her lips. I brought my arm around behind her back and held her up when Izumi, having found a particularly sensitive spot, made Angela weak in the knees.

I broke the kiss and said, "Let's get into the bed!" Izumi and I guided the already overcome Angela onto the bed and climbed up beside her. I lay down and resumed making out with her, idly rubbing her welcoming nipple with my free hand. Her back stiffened and I knew Izumi had started touching her again. I felt my erection press against Angela's thigh as it grew untouched from the heat.

We continued like this for several minutes, and then Izumi said, "Molly, can you come take over for me? I want to start getting her ass ready!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I moved down Angela's body and took hold of her firm cock as she raised her legs to allow Izumi access. I kept my other hand on Angela's breast and played with her nipple while stroking her girthy penis. She sighed and gasped when Izumi began fingering her ass. Her hand came up to my shoulder and she started gripping me to share her excitement. I groaned in pleasure when her nails met my skin and stroked a little bit faster.

After some more preparations, Izumi proclaimed, "Angela, your ass is ready for dick!"

We all shifted positions in preparation for fucking. Angela rolled over and got on her hands and knees, while I moved towards her head and Izumi climbed fully onto the bed.

"Molly," Izumi asked, "can you help me with this condom? My hands are all lubed up."

"I definitely can," I said, and moved over to her. I tore open the condom and gently rolled it over her erection, making sure to run my fingers down the sensitive bottom of her penis as I did so. A quick peck on the cheek and then I said, "You're ready to go, love!"

"Thanks, beautiful!"

Izumi then started gently inserting herself in Angela's ass as I moved back towards her head. As I arrived, Angela held her head up and her mouth open, eyes closed with the intensity of sensation. I held the head of my clit up to her lips and she leaned forward to take me in. The warmth of her mouth quickly travelled down to my root as I became more excited from her attention.

I put my hands on her shoulders and immediately felt the impact of Izumi's first thrust. Soon, I was feeling her rhythm course through me just like it was through Angela. As the intensity of the thrusting built, Angela sucked on me more and more hungrily, and I gasped in response.

Our shared pleasure grew with our shared rhythm and I could feel Angela's moans rise from her throat and muffle themselves against my dick. Izumi's quiet grunts as she fucked Angela's ass were nearly as sexy and I couldn't help joining in with noise of my own, coordinating so satisfyingly with my partners' noises.

After a while, I said to Angela, "Want to sixty-nine with me? Your clit hasn't been getting a lot of attention." She dropped my girldick from her mouth and nodded. I awkwardly made my way between her round, slightly chubby arms and soon found myself facing her strong erection. Taking her clit head in my mouth, I started sucking it. She immediately gasped and yelped in pleasure, forgetting for a moment her intention to suck me in return.

Angela leaned down and licked across my hard shaft a few times before taking me back in her mouth. She sucked my clit happily, but was clearly distracted by her own pleasure. I didn't mind, I could see the tension building in her core and knew she was close to orgasm.

Dropping my girldick altogether, Angela said, "Oh yes oh yes hnnnnnh HAAAAAH," as she spilled over the line and came hard. As her orgasm washed over her, she slumped onto me, unable to hold herself up with her arms. She shook and yelled and then relaxed into me, spent. I let go of Angela's dick and I saw Izumi pull out of her ass. Angela rolled off of me and paused to collect herself.

"We're sure sending my cock off in style here," she said, "that was awesome!"

"You're spectacular," said Izumi, removing the condom, "I loved fucking you!"

"Neither of you have come," Angela said, "I want to change that. Come over here so I can stroke you together, please."

I turned around and lay back on the bed where Angela could reach my girldick, legs spread. Izumi came in between my legs and held her own penis up against mine. Angela rolled on her side and wrapped her hand around both of our shafts, then started to stroke up and down.

The two of us started moaning in pleasure as Angela tightened her grip on us. Izumi's cock was so hard against mine, I almost couldn't believe it, and I felt myself grow harder too in response. I looked into Angela's grinning face and she licked her lips suggestively. The heat inside me was growing with every stroke and I made sure to let the others know I was enjoying myself.

I spent some time on the verge of orgasm, and then Angela leaned down and licked across Izumi's and my clit heads. I immediately crossed over the edge and shouted, "Fuck yes Angela, Izumi, Angela, yes, YES!" Angela's continued stroking and licking kept me riding high until I stopped coming, then I went limp on the bed.

Angela dropped my oversensitive penis and stroked Izumi even harder. Her eyes were closed and her knees were shaking, so I could tell Izumi was close behind me. When she started coming, she dropped back onto her feet and sat there, dazed by the intensity, until she finished.

With all of our orgasms past, we laid down in the bed, Angela in the middle, me to her left, and Izumi to her right. Izumi and I hugged Angela from the sides and she took turns kissing us. After a few rounds of makeouts, we just lay there basking in our shared afterglow before it inevitably fades.

While we were lying in bed, my phone buzzed. I grabbed it from the side table and there was a text from Leah. Opening it, I found a picture of them and Emily lying in bed, naked and smiling. Another text came through: "We're having a good afternoon so far, how about you?"

"Pretty good," I replied, "Can I show the others the picture?"

"Go ahead," Leah texted, and I held the phone out to show Angela and Izumi.

I asked the others, "Shall we send one of our own?"

"I'd like that," said Angela.

Izumi said, "Only if you send it to me, too!"

Angela put her arms around Izumi and me and I raised my phone to take the picture. It took a few tries but I eventually got one that showed all of our smiles clearly.

"Three cute trans girls say hi," I texted alongside our picture.

"So Angela and Izumi are getting along well, then?"

"Very well indeed! And we've still got the rest of the day together."

"Well I'll leave you to it then"

"Have a good afternoon, beautiful," I replied.

We kept snuggling for a while, and then I let Angela and Izumi go shower. Our sex had taken away all of Angela's tension about Izumi and I was glad to see them enjoy each other's company so unreservedly. When we were all clean and dressed we went to the living room to hang out.

"What do you want to do," I asked, "We've got a few hours before Leah and Emily get here."

Angela said, "Board games? I'm sure we can get a few things in."

"You're such a nerd," Izumi said fondly, "It's nice out, why don't we go to the park?"

"I think we have time for both," I said, "there's a nice foresty park a little ways away that Leah likes, then we can come back and play games."

"Sounds good to me," said Angela.

"I guess I can try your nerd stuff out," Izumi said with a smirk.

The September clouds still held a good amount of warmth, so we just wore light jackets to the park. The shady forest was calm and peaceful as we walked through. Izumi kept stopping us to point out birds and plants she recognized, and that occupied us for much of our walk.

"So you're a nerd too," Angela said, "just about plants!"

"Did you know", replied Izumi, "I'm a professional plant nerd? Grad student in botany, for a couple more years at least."

"I knew you couldn't be so close to Molly and not be a nerd!"

"Fine, fine, I really love nerds. Nerds are interesting!"

"Yes we are," I said, "my favourite people are nerds!" We continued through the forest and relaxed together on the way. It wasn't busy in the park and we didn't hear very many people, though I could swear I heard moaning when we passed by a particularly thick-looking wall of bushes.

When we emerged from the forest, we sat down on a bench for a quick rest. Izumi and Angela took the opportunity to make out a little, and I checked my phone to see if Leah had texted about dinner. They were planning to stop at Pizzeria Grana on the way over from Emily's, so I interrupted the others to show them the menu. We selected a meat and a vegetarian pizza and I texted our selections to Leah.

We stood up to leave and I noticed Izumi and Angela holding hands. I smiled at them, glad that they've made such a good connection. They kept holding hands all the way home.

At home, I selected a game about Vikings for the three of us and we sat down to play. Izumi surprised us both by squeaking out a win with a desperate last-minute run to Newfoundland. We were just cleaning up to play a different game when Emily and Leah came through the door with four pizza boxes.

"Hi girls," Emily said, "dinner time!"

"Hey Emily," I said, "have a good rest of the afternoon?"

"Yeah, we spent it lying in bed watching cartoons. Leah here is such a good snuggle and I'm very glad to be with them!"

Leah said, "Babe, you're the snuggliest! I absolutely can't get enough of your body."

"Oh hi you two," said Angela, "It's been a while since I've seen you, Emily, how are you doing?"

"Work has been busy, but I've had more opportunities to spend time with Leah, so it's been good and bad. You?"

"Counting the days until my surgery! There's a little less than one month left. Oh and I'm so happy I met Izumi in person finally."

"Oh yes, you must be Izumi! Hi, I'm Emily!"

"Hi Emily," Izumi replied, "glad to meet you!"

ArielleR
ArielleR
29 Followers
12