Izumi Comes to Town Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been having a good visit?"

"Very good! Molly's fed me well and introduced me to all her adorable friends, plus she's the sexiest host I've ever had!"

"Oh yeah she's a sexy gal!"

"Also now I've met Angela," said Izumi, "and I'm going to want to keep in touch with her!"

"I'd really like that," Angela said and kissed Izumi on the cheek.

"I hate to interrupt," interrupted Leah, "but our pizza is getting cold."

"Oh right," Emily said, and we all went to get plates and fill them with slices. I took two of my veggie choice, with cherry tomatoes, roasted peppers and garlic, and chunks of burrata cheese; one with chorizo, arugula, and chili flakes; and one with salami and basil. All the pizzas had nice stretchy mozzarella and thin, chewy crust. Each pizza came with a couple of containers of creamy, strong garlic dip and I enjoyed dipping my crusts in it.

Angela was the first to finish and she said, "I guess we should get going soon. It's general admission so we get better seats if we go earlier!"

"Oh right, roller derby," I replied, "I should change into something more interesting!"

When I finished my pizza I went to the bedroom to change. I found my brightest flannel shirt in the back of my closet, with pink, orange, and yellow hearts on it, and replaced my dark flannel with it. I left my pants as-is but pulled out bright yellow socks to go with them. I wouldn't outshine Izumi, but I'd fit in better with the colourful crowd.

Back in the living room, Izumi had also finished and was putting her shoes on to go. She was wearing her same rainbow dress and tight leggings, but was also wearing a large trans pride flag as a cape. Angela was ready to go too, her cute heeled boots making her almost as tall as me.

We drove to the roller rink and found parking easily. The teams were still warming up, giving us time to buy our snacks. The concession had bottled pop from a local small-batch soda fountain and copious buttered popcorn with your choice of seasoning. I selected a black cherry pop and kettle corn seasoning, while Izumi took a ginger ale with salt and vinegar popcorn and Angela chose cola and white cheddar. I also bought a large box of Smarties to share.

When we got to our bench looking down on the centre of the rink, Izumi took the flag off her shoulders and draped it over the bench in front. A few of the passing skaters waved at us when they saw the flag during their warmups, and we waved back excitedly.

Soon other spectators had arrived and the benches started to fill. We had to pick up our flag to give people room to sit. Several conspicuous lesbian couples sat between us and the rink, snuggling under blankets and kissing quietly. A particularly tall woman with a trans flag pin on her jacket sat on the bench two rows in front of us, but we weren't able to get her attention through the noise.

When the game finally began the crowd projected a raucous energy at the rink and the furious racing that was going on below. I admit I did not really understand what was going on and took my cues from Angela for when to cheer and clap. In the end, Angela's coworker's team lost but they shook hands sportingly just the same.

On the way back out of the arena, the tall woman passed by us, saw Izumi's flag and smiled shyly. She slipped Izumi a card and hurried off. The pink, white, and blue card had a QR code for a Discord server invite, and on the other side was written, "I'm Carla and I run regular events in town for trans people to get together and socialize. Join my Discord to learn more."

"Interesting," said Izumi, "are you thinking of joining?"

"Yes, that sounds like fun," Angela said.

I said, "I'm pretty busy but joining a Discord isn't a big deal. Maybe there will be something for me."

"You do like meeting other trans people," said Angela.

"True."

We got in the car to drive home and Izumi and Angela sat in the back seat together. While we were driving, it was quiet; the two of them had skipped talking and gone straight to making out. At home, I noticed Izumi strategically adjusting her dress, Angela having had a certain effect on her.

In the apartment, Izumi said, "Let's fuck more, I'm all turned on now! I have some ideas."

"Let's hear them," I said, while Angela just smiled and held Izumi's hand, "I like the way you think."

"Ok, then do as I say, you two! Angela, is there anything you like to be called? I know Molly enjoys it when I call her slut!"

"Umm," Angela said, "maybe cutie? Yes, call me cutie!"

"Alright! Molly, you're Slut now, and Angela, you're Cutie. Cutie, undress Slut now!"

Angela walked over to me and undid my belt, then smoothly pulled it out of my pants. She pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them, then she took a moment to stroke my clit through my panties.

Izumi ordered, "Cutie, focus!" Angela shot her a look but moved on to undoing my shirt. When she had my shirt and bra off she paused again to lick my nipple.

"Cutie, Slut still isn't naked! Keep going!"

Angela shot Izumi a look and reluctantly moved on to my socks and underwear. As she pulled my panties down, she looked at Izumi and quickly kissed my penis. When I was finally fully naked she looked at Izumi and waited.

"Undress yourself too, Cutie!"

I watched closely as Angela slowly raised the hem of her dress, looking Izumi in the eyes the whole time. Every so often she'd pause, daring Izumi to say something, but she'd always continue before Izumi could. When she raised her dress above her hips I could see she was already a little bit hard.

After Angela was fully naked, Izumi said, "Slut! Kiss my Cutie as hard as you can!" I rushed over and took Angela in my arms, holding her close. I kissed her full on the lips and she opened her lips to me. We made out with our whole bodies, shoulders and breasts rubbing together as passionately as our tongues. My hands stroked her back while she just held on tight with hers. Soon, I could feel her rising erection against my leg and somehow kissed her even harder.

"Oh hi, girls," I heard from the door. Leah had returned from wine tasting.

"Hey Leah," Izumi said, "want in on ordering these two around?"

"Not tonight, I'm tired after all that wine. Just want to knit a bit before bed."

"Alright! Cutie, go to the bedroom! Slut, get my suitcase from the spare room and meet us in the bedroom!"

I picked up the suitcase and brought it to Izumi. She took it from me and got out some rope and a set of flared dildos. She held out the rope and said, "Cutie, give me your hands!"

Angela replied, "Yes ma'am!" and held her arms out. Izumi gently tied her wrists together with the rope and guided her onto the bed on her back.

"Slut, suck Cutie's dick!" Angela smiled at Izumi and then at me as I climbed up on the bed. I took Angela's clit in my mouth and sucked gently on the end. She groaned in pleasure and I sucked a little harder. Behind me I could hear Izumi touching herself through her clothes at the sight of us. I licked around the edge of Angela's cockhead and then focused on the sensitive frenulum on the bottom. She shifted her hips back and forth in excitement and I followed them with my head, bringing my hands around to hold her generous butt. The overall effect was so sexy I could feel my girldick grow hard and heavy, untouched between my legs.

"Slut, use this dildo on her ass," Izumi said while holding out the smallest of the dildos. I lifted up my head and took the dildo. It was covered with a condom and already lubed, so I immediately brought it to Angela's opening.

"Cutie, how much do you want it deep inside?"

"So much, ma'am," Angela said. I plunged the dildo into her ass and she cried out, "More!" I started fucking her with it and reveled in her excited cries. I could see her erection getting even harder as I thrusted, and I felt my own grow with it.

Izumi came up beside me and said, "Suck me, Slut!" She had taken off her leggings and panties and had her dress hiked up to expose her magnificent girldick. I licked up the bottom from base to tip and then slid my mouth over her, as far as I could. Izumi's satisfied sighs joined Angela's cries and I continued pleasuring them gladly for several minutes.

"Stop, Slut, give me that dildo!" She took the dildo from me and put it aside.

"Cutie, roll on your side!" Angela struggled a little, being unused to having her hands tied together, but she made it.

"Slut, fuck her from behind!" I gently entered Angela, then grabbed onto her sides for support and fucked her deeply. Her cries resumed, louder and longer than before, and for a little while I lost myself in her. I pushed her hair aside and nibbled the top side of her neck, and was rewarded with some tightening around my cock. I held her tight and almost forgot about Izumi, until I felt the tip of something press against my own anus.

"Ready for this, Slut?"

"Oh please," I replied, and Izumi filled me up with it. When she began thrusting with it, I screamed, "Oh yes you two, you're so sexy!" Soon my ass felt loose and ready for more, and that's when Izumi took the dildo out and climbed up behind me.

"Going to fuck both you sexy bitches now," Izumi said, and she plunged her cock into my ready ass. She reached around me and started rubbing Angela's tip, eliciting an "Oooooh", and then started to fuck.

Despite the warmups, I was unready for the intensity of being in the middle like this. I was so full of Izumi and so deep in Angela and squished between them by Izumi's reaching arm, and I lightly wept from the pleasure and intimacy. My stamina didn't last for long after that, and I cannot say how much noise I truly made as I came, so unaware was I to the world outside Izumi, Angela, and me all tightly clinging together.

No sooner had my orgasm faded than I felt Angela tighten around my penis in the throes of her own climax. Every pulse was echoed in her voice and in her shoulders, and I nearly felt like I was having a second orgasm of my own.

When Angela finished, she gently pulled herself off of me and lay forward in exhaustion. Izumi continued to fuck me passionately, but soon was overcome with an orgasm of her own. She grabbed my breast and held on to me that way as she came, somehow keeping her voice down to gasp in my ear as she did so. She slipped out of me when she was finished, and we all lay on the bed breathing heavily together for a few minutes.

"Can someone untie me," Angela asked, and Izumi went around to undo her bonds and kiss her passionately. When she was free, she reached around Izumi's back to hold her closer and they kept making out for a while.

After Izumi and Angela finished making out, Izumi said, "You two go clean up, you're so sweaty! I'll clean up in here."

"Sounds good," I said, and Angela said, "I want to talk to Molly, so this is great!"

In the shower, Angela said, "I've been paying Izumi a lot of attention today and I wanted to make sure you were okay with that. She came here to visit you, after all..."

I replied, "I love seeing you two together. You're both so important to me and now you have this connection that looks so powerful. I hope it's the beginning of something great!"

"I was hoping you'd say something like that! Izumi is even hotter and nicer than I thought she would be."

"Is there anything more you want to do about it?"

"Yeah actually... I was wondering if I could stay over with her in the spare room tonight? I know that means that you won't have room to stay with her..."

"I love you, Angela, and if Izumi wants to do that too, I'm happy to step aside for a night."

"Thanks, Molly. I love you too!"

We rinsed ourselves clean and got out of the shower together. Back in the bedroom, Leah and Izumi were sitting on the bed talking.

"... So that's why Molly made that noise," Leah said, "I've never heard her sound anything like that!"

"Yeah I'm glad she enjoyed it," Izumi said, "I did!"

"Hey beautiful," I said, "getting ready for bed?"

"Yes," replied Leah, "it's late!"

Angela interrupted, "Hey Izumi, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"I think you already did, my dear!"

"No, like literally sleeping. Together."

"If Molly won't miss me too much, then yes!"

I said, "I won't mind if you snuggle me tomorrow!"

Izumi said to Angela, "Shall we go, then, and let these two have their sleep?"

"Yes, let's," said Angela.

Later that night, I was snuggling Leah and felt so lucky to have so many of the people I love together in our house. With that feeling, I drifted happily into sleep.

To be continued in Part 3!

12