Izumi Comes to Town Pt. 03

Story Info
My girlfriend's sexy visit wraps up with a bang!
3.9k words
4.75
2.6k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

Coming out of the bedroom in the morning, I found my girlfriends already up and in the kitchen. Izumi was standing at the stove warming a pan while Angela sat on a stool chopping green and red peppers.

Izumi noticed my arrival and said, "Good morning! Sit down, we're making omelets!" She dropped a pat of butter in the pan and waited for it to melt before adding a bowl full of chopped red onion.

I sat beside Angela and said, "You two had a good morning so far? I tried to get up earlier but I didn't want to stop snuggling Leah."

"I really wanted to cook breakfast this morning," said Izumi, "plus a cute eager girl woke me up early with a blowjob!" Angela smiled shyly but kept cutting vegetables.

"I've still got to cook the veggies," Izumi continued, "but do you think Leah will be out in time for me to make them an omelet?"

"Yeah, they just got up. Are there enough eggs for all of us?"

"I've already been to the store to get more. We had to go to Angela's place anyways, to get her some fresh clothes."

"Oh yeah, I guess she didn't plan to stay over last night!" Angela was looking cute in skinny jeans and a rich berry-coloured shirt with rolled up lace sleeves.

"I brought a change of clothes for tomorrow morning too," Angela said, "I want to go when you take Izumi to the airport!"

"Sounds good," I said. Angela's infatuation with Izumi continued to be as adorable as she is and I was glad to have introduced them. I sat down beside Angela and watched her carefully cube some ham before setting the knife aside. She leaned up against me and we snuggled while watching Izumi cook.

Leah came out just as the first omelet was ready. Their long hair was up in a neat bun and they were wearing a simple blue dress. They said, "Izumi, did you cook us breakfast already?"

"Yes! Angela got me up early," Izumi said with a wink, "and I knew I wanted to cook for you all. This one is for Angela but I can do yours next if you want?"

"I can wait," Leah said, "no worries!"

Angela said, "Mmm this looks so good, Izumi!" She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table with her breakfast. The rest of us joined her as our omelets were ready.

"Izumi," I said, "this is delicious!"

"Thanks, Molly," said Izumi, "I love cooking breakfast!"

"Was there anything in particular you wanted to do on your last day in town?"

"Other than you and Angela, not really!"

Leah said, "I might want to get in on that 'doing Molly and Angela' part..."

"You're welcome to," Izumi said, "I really enjoyed 'working' with you on Friday night!"

"Same!"

"Let's have a quiet day around the house then," I said, "with fucking! We can order in lunch and I can cook dinner."

"Sounds good to me," said Angela, "how about Thai for lunch?"

Nods of general assent followed Angela's suggestion and we all got distracted by our breakfasts and phones. The omelet was well-cooked with brown edges and a soft middle, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. When breakfast was finished I went to start cleaning up the kitchen while the others chatted lightly at the table.

With the dishes washed or in the dishwasher, I made sure I had ingredients for my planned dinner available in the kitchen. That done, I left the kitchen to find the others had migrated to the couch.

"Molly actually really likes singing," Leah was saying, "even though she's shy about it. Apparently before she came out she would sing really girly karaoke songs when she was drunk!"

"How cute," said Angela, "I wouldn't have done that, I was too shy!"

"Gosh," said Izumi, "I was so boring as an egg. It took living as a girl for me to be cool."

"I can't picture it," I said, "you're so full of cool now!"

"Don't you know it! I decided when I came out that I wouldn't waste any more time being boring."

"But do you like singing?" Leah asked, "I have a karaoke setup on my laptop if you do."

"Oh let's do that," Angela said, "I'd love to hear you all!"

"I do like singing," said Izumi. We got things set up with the TV and Leah's laptop and I took the microphone to get things started. I queued up Call Me Maybe and started to sing. It was easy to feel comfortable singing with my partners around. By the second chorus I heard Angela quietly singing along. I kept singing to the room at large until I reached the bridge and I was nearly overcome with emotion.

I sang to Leah, "Before you came into my life I missed you so bad!"

To Angela, "I missed you so bad!"

And to Izumi, "I missed you so, so bad!"

I had to pause the song to go hug everyone.

"I love you all so much," I said, "I'm so glad you're all here and you all like each other so much!"

"I'm so glad to be here at last," said Izumi, "and to have met the rest of you wonderful folks!"

"I'll miss you when you leave, Izumi," said Angela.

"You too," Izumi replied, "all of you."

We held on for a little longer but then Izumi said, "You'd better finish your song, I want a turn!"

I picked up the microphone and started the song back up. When the bridge came back around at the end of the song, I heard everyone sing along with me and choked up again. It was a very emotional finish, and I relaxed into the couch after handing the mic to Izumi.

We all took turns for a couple of hours and had great fun. Izumi busted out a shockingly deep voice for Du Hast and we all grinned at her. I loved watching Angela dance a silly little dance while singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Leah winked at me outrageously while I sang Tegan and Sara's Closer, then charmed us all with their rendition of Wannabe. We stopped to order lunch from a nearby Thai restaurant and then kept on singing together.

It was Izumi's turn when the delivery driver arrived with our lunches. I took the bag to the table and unpacked the contents. Two containers of curry were on top: yellow for Leah and red for Angela. Next came Izumi's pad Thai and my pad see ew. Each lunch came with a small salad and a spring roll, and finally there was rice for the curry. While we were sad to end the karaoke, our voices were getting pretty tired from all the singing.

Lunch was as delicious as I remembered: wide noodles, tofu, chicken, and vegetables cooked in a garlicky sauce with typical Thai savoriness. Leah offered me a bite of their curry and it was just as creamy and spicy as I would want.

After lunch was over we all sat on the couch together to watch cartoons. It was a tight fit but we all snuggled together. Leah and I were partway through a re-watch of Steven Universe so we continued with that, holding each other especially close in the emotional moments.

Several episodes in, Izumi turned to me and kissed my cheek, and I turned to her and we began making out. With Angela on my other side, it was cozy and loving and absolutely wonderful.

The next time an episode ended, I stopped making out for a moment and noticed Leah and Angela also kissing. I said, "What do you think about a change of scene? To the bedroom?"

Leah said, "I think it's a good time for that, my love!" We got up from the couch and it was a little cold to suddenly be by myself without other bodies pressing against me. In the bedroom, Angela and I lay down on the bed, and Leah and Izumi climbed on top of us and continued making out as before.

Izumi's body on top of mine felt both comforting and sexy. I kissed back even more passionately than I had on the couch and reached around her back to hold her close. Hearing Angela and Leah's pleasurable noises beside me only heightened my own passion for Izumi in that moment.

She slid her knee in between my legs and started grinding her thigh against my girldick and my back stiffened in response. I reached my hands underneath her shirt and gently dragged my nails down her back. Izumi stopped kissing me and started nibbling on my neck, which sent pleasurable feelings through the heart of me.

I looked over at Leah and Angela; Leah had their shirt off already and Angela was stroking their breast while they made out.

"Let's take our shirts off, Izumi," I said, and we paused to do so. Her bare chest felt warm and soft against mine and there was more heat to her kisses as we continued to make out. Our hands found each other's breasts and we started stroking our nipples simultaneously. I felt Izumi grow hard against my leg, inspiring excitement of my own in response.

"Fuck you're hot, Molly," Izumi said, then got up to take my pants and underwear off. Leah was enthusiastically sucking Angela's right nipple, their passion showing in both Leah's own flushed face and in the tent in Angela's panties. When Izumi climbed back onto me, we were both naked, and I felt her partial erection and mine rub together as she returned to nibbling my neck.

Gasps from Angela drew my attention and I looked over to see Leah sucking her girldick and gripping her hips. As Izumi worked her way down my body with her lips I leaned over and kissed Angela, who turned her head to kiss me back. After spending a minute licking my nipples, Izumi started trailing little nibbles down my body, sending corresponding little shivers down my spine.

I tensed in anticipation as she approached my cock. When Izumi arrived, she ran her tongue up the bottom of my penis and took the head in her mouth. I had to gasp from the pleasure even though I was kissing Angela. She reached over and started to play with my nipple and I reached back to reciprocate.

Being between two of my favourite people, I felt a deep, satisfying pleasure. I rode the feelings from Izumi skillfully sucking my girldick and channeled them into pleasuring Angela; Angela returned it with a fire borne of Leah's attention to her.

We continued for a few minutes and then Leah said, "Angela, can I ride you? You feel so good."

Angela stopped kissing me to say, "Yeah you can! I've never done that but I'm sure it feels good!"

"Ok, sweetheart, let me get you a condom"

Izumi took a break from sucking me and got lube from the toy drawer. As she walked over I could see her full, hard erection and was glad to see her excited. She gently pushed a lubed finger inside me and took me back in her mouth, and I lay back with my eyes closed to enjoy her.

When Leah started fucking Angela I could feel it through the bed. Then Angela started moaning loudly and Leah said, "Oh wow you're so thick Angela! You feel so good inside me, I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

I looked over to see Leah vigorously riding Angela's girldick and Angela's body shaking back and forth from the impact. Her round breasts and soft belly wobbled pleasingly and I reached out to hold her hand. We smiled at each other, then returned to looking at Izumi and Leah.

Izumi stopped sucking and said, "Do you feel ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes," I replied, "please do, my love!" She got herself set up and slowly filled me up with her well-lubed cock and started to fuck my ass. After a couple of good satisfying thrusts she reached down and started stroking my own hard girldick. My back stiffened and my legs faltered as the waves of pleasure emanated from my core.

My ears were filled with the sounds of sex: Angela's throaty moans, Leah's heavy breathing, Izumi's grunts of satisfaction, and the sound of skin moving against skin. I added my own sighs of enjoyment to the mix and felt even more turned on in the presence of so many sexy people.

Leah leaned down to hold Angela around the chest and said, "I'm gonna cum from your sexy clit, Angela, hold me, hold me!"

Angela wrapped her arms around Leah as they started to shake and yell in orgasm. Angela shouted, "I'm coming too, Leah!"

The sight of the two of them clinging together in mutual climax nearly sent me over the edge too. I glanced at Izumi and she was also watching the others while fucking me lustily. Leah and Angela finished coming and Leah collapsed onto Angela's bigger body.

They lay together relaxing for a while, then Angela said, "That was so good, but I still want to get my ass fucked. Do either of you two want to?"

"Leah, we could switch partners," said Izumi, "how do you feel about that, Molly?"

"Oh I'm good with that, Izumi," I said, and she pulled out of me leaving a noticeable void.

Leah got up and embraced Izumi, kissing her on the lips then saying, "I'm glad we're doing this, Izumi. You're welcome here any time."

"Thank you, Leah," Izumi responded. She went over and started to kiss Angela, while Leah came over to me and went straight for my full erection. They took me in their eager mouth and I melted into the bed for them.

After a little while, I said, "Leah, can you ride me like you rode Angela? That was so hot."

"Yeah," they said, "I thought you might want that! I'm happy to do it."

Leah moved up onto the bed and rubbed their clit a little, then straddled me and inserted my girldick into their already very wet pussy. They felt wonderful around me already before they even started moving. The aftereffects of Izumi's prostate stimulation made every move flash through me and I didn't think I would be able to last very long.

"I love fucking you so much, Molly," said Leah, "you hot fucking bitch!"

"I love it so much too," I replied. By this time Izumi had started fucking Angela, too, and their synchronized noises made me feel even hotter. Izumi's grunts were intensifying and she sounded close to coming.

"Oh Angela," she said, "you feel so good! Oh yes!" She grabbed onto Angela's knees for balance just in time as the power of her orgasm made her weak. "Oh yes oh yes," she cried out, as it overcame her entirely, and then she relaxed into the afterglow.

I noticed that Leah had been watching Izumi as well, and when she had finished they looked at me and smiled. They leaned down to lick my nipple and fucked even harder. Soon I could feel the pulses of orgasm course through Leah's pussy and squeeze me harder. I held onto their back as they came and saw the light shine in their eyes from sharing it with me.

All the amazing sexy experiences of the afternoon had built up in my core and I was in ecstasy. My sexy partners filled me up with such pleasure and love I could hardly contain it. I spilled over the edge and it radiated through my body. I know I made noise but was hardly aware of it. The feeling flowed over me and was gone, leaving only warmth and affection in its wake.

We all disentangled ourselves and lay in a group on the bed, barely fitting but comfortable with closeness. We made it work with a four-way spoon. I ended up between Angela and Leah and nearly fell asleep in the comfort of their embrace.

For a long time, nobody spoke.

Eventually, Angela said, "My ass is well-cuddled but goopy! I think I'd like to get up and clean up."

I said, "I'm kind of a mess, too, let's go get clean." We got up regretfully and took turns cleaning up and getting dressed. When we were ready, we gathered in the dining room.

"Does anyone not like olives or chili peppers here," I asked, "my dinner plan has lots of both." Upon hearing no objections I continued, "Alright, penne alla puttanesca it is."

Izumi asked, "Are you calling us whores?"

"No! But I do love olives and garlic and chilis and capers."

"Alright then, I also love those things."

I wanted to get my sauce started so it could get a good long simmer. I peeled and chopped up a bunch of garlic and got it cooking in some olive oil. When that smelled amazing I added the rest of the ingredients and brought it to a boil, then turned it down to a simmer and joined the others on the couch.

"That smells so good, Molly," said Izumi.

"Thanks, Izumi," I said, "it's one of my favourite recipes!"

"We were just talking about Angela's surgery and how excited she is!"

"Yeah I'm still looking forward to Vagina Time," Angela said, "I like what I've got but it's going to feel even better in its new form."

"I love that for you, cutie," I said, "I'm so glad we'll be able to help."

"Yeah, I imagine if I want a dick in the future, I won't be disappointed in a strap-on. Leah sure loves theirs!"

"I do, honey," said Leah, "though your dick sure was fun today!"

"I'm so glad you asked for that today, Leah, I wanted to try that before my surgery."

"I'm happy I could make that happen for you then!"

"It was fun! I think I prefer bottoming though."

"That's alright," said Izumi, "I love topping you!"

Angela smiled and blushed a little. "I'm going to miss you when you go home, Izumi!"

"I'm going to miss all of you! Let's just enjoy the time we have."

So we talked about our lives while dinner was cooking and while we were eating. Leah talked about their inspirations and showed off some of their favourite design work. Angela showed off the hat she was knitting, and I talked about my work with electronics.

After dinner, we played video games together for hours. Angela found us some great co-op games and we all got really into them. Before we knew it, it was late. Leah and Angela turned in early, leaving me and Izumi to sit on the couch, snuggle, and talk.

"I should come here more," Izumi said, "you've got so many good things going on!"

"You're always welcome," I replied, "we've got lots of room for guests."

"Yeah, you said something about good food and good company when I got here and you definitely delivered. Leah is so open-hearted and calm, I can't get Emily's laugh out of my head, and I've got the biggest crush on Angela now!"

"Angela is so adorable. I think we're going to enjoy living with her for a while."

"I get to be a little jealous of that!"

"I'm expecting you to be a frequent video-caller, don't worry."

"I'll definitely find the time."

I kissed Izumi lightly and said, "I'm going to miss you!"

"I'll miss you too, Molly!" She kissed me back, with a sparkle in her eye, and we relaxed together into the couch. We made out softly and slowly, all the urgency of our reunion gone and replaced by comfort and familiarity. I placed my hand on the back of her neck and she relaxed even more completely in my arms.

I ran my hand idly down her spine and held her close. Her lean body felt comfortable as I held her and soon we were pausing to take our clothes off. We sat naked on a blanket on the couch and just admired each other's body for a moment.

Izumi put her hand on my thigh and started slowly moving it upwards, gently squeezing every so often. It felt very welcoming and so I reciprocated, her strong thigh feeling supple under my careful hand. As we approached our respective clits, we looked into each other's eyes with anticipation.

She smiled and glanced down, and I nodded, so she grasped me at the base and started carefully working her way up my length. A flush of pleasure travelled through me and I let out a sigh. I reached over and picked up Izumi's girldick and started running my fingers up and down its underside.

Soon, we'd both converged on the other's sensitive frenulum and were squirming in pleasure. I felt her penis stiffen under the attention and grow in my hand, and I kept a light pressure around its girth as I rubbed. Her low, quick gasps and mine joined in a gratifying chorus and we sat in the pleasure of it for a while.

Then, Izumi raised her eyebrows and climbed into my lap. I gathered her girldick to mine and stroked them together, our soft undersides rubbing together gently. My pleasure built deep inside me and radiated through my body, while Izumi closed her eyes and shuddered in enjoyment. We continued until my hand started to get tired, then she took over for a bit.

As she stroked, I closed my eyes and immersed myself in the feelings. Her left hand grasped me firmly and held my body close, while her right hand worked us both ever closer to climax. When I could not contain it anymore, I gasped her name and tumbled over the edge, free falling in orgasm in the safe arms of my lover. Izumi wasn't far behind and I felt her stiffen and relax in pleasure, coming to rest in my lap.

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers
12