Izumi Comes to Town Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked, "One more cuddle before bed?"

"Please!"

She climbed off of me and we wrapped ourselves in the blanket. We snuggled naked on the couch for a while, too tired to speak after our busy weekend. Then, knowing that we needed to get up early for Izumi's flight, we reluctantly parted. She went to join Angela in the spare room, and I crawled into bed behind Leah, pulling them close and falling asleep quickly.

It was still early in the morning when Angela and Izumi woke me up. I quickly got dressed and soon we were in the car to the airport. Izumi gave me a knowing look when I parked in the same corner of the parkade as before, but said nothing when I smirked back.

Angela and I carried Izumi's luggage so that the three of us could walk to the terminal hand in hand. I'm sure we were quite the sight, my flannel and Angela's floral flanking Izumi in the same sparkly dress from the flight on Friday.

Once we arrived, it all went far too quickly. Before long we were standing by the security lineup saying our goodbyes. I took Izumi in my arms and kissed her cheeks and her lips, then said, "This was amazing, I can't wait to see you again!"

"You can count on it," she replied.

"It's been the best getting to know you," Angela said, "please keep in touch!" She and Izumi shared a deep, lingering kiss, then gently hugged and slowly parted. We all waved as Izumi entered the secure area, then I hugged Angela to my side.

"Let's find a cafe and get some breakfast," I said, and we walked away holding hands to do just that.

12