Izumi's Cuckold Dating Agency

Story Info
Cuckolding dating agency & mixed-race babies.
1.6k words
3.32
8k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my 18th birthday Grandma Keiko pulled me aside for a private conversation. She let me into a family secret. My grandfather was my grandfather and my father was my father -- but Grandpa Hiroshi didn't father my aunts and uncles.

"It was a different time, then," she said. "Hiroshi wanted to watch me with other men but he couldn't risk our babies not looking Japanese -- or at least Asian. So, we both enjoyed me cuckolding him. But we had to limit ourselves to Asian men. But times have changed. I want you to experience true freedom. Sex is fun and if you can find a husband who encourages you to cuckold him then promise me you won't be caught up in keeping secrets. Be as open as you can."

I was amazed and enthralled. I spoke to Grandma Keiko several times each week while I was at university. She encouraged me to be free in my sexuality and to take advantage of how some men find Asian women sexy just because we are Asian. With her advice I was able to build the courage to have a series of one-night-stands with college athletes. And I even went to a few sex parties.

I loved being able to take the lead. I made the men hard. I was so sexy that men were happy to fuck me after another man had cum inside me. I filled men with enough desire that they'd happily get their dicks wet with another man's cum.

I met George at one of these parties. Some jock had just cum in me and George asked if he could go down on me. I was excited that he asked because consent is always king. And what woman wouldn't love to have one man eat another man's sperm from her pussy?

George loved it at least as much as me. He asked me out the next morning and it turned out we got on really well. He admired my promiscuity and openness. He desired my dominance. And he began to literally court me. He was romantic. He treated me with respect as an individual. And he loved eating me out after I'd fucked other men.

We married before graduating and made Grandma Keiko the guest of honor at the party. She talked to us both about how a cuckolding marriage can be a strong marriage. And she even helped George and me build my little cuckold dating business. She knew that lots of couples would leap at the chance to bring a series of men into their sex lives. And she knew that social changes meant that women and men would feel empowered to have babies that didn't look like the husband.

So that's my business. I help couples working in the Bay Area tech industry find a stream of reliable men. I audition them and our clients pay us for introductions. They also pay us a bonus when one of them men I introduce them to gives them a baby.

Most of them want babies that don't looks like the husband.

I have an exclusive clientele. It's all about relationships. I know each of the couples I help and I have auditioned every single one of the men I introduce them to. I know them men are all healthy, intact, and will treat the couple with respect.

And George has encouraged me to fulfill my personal dream of having children that look distinctly different from him. He made sure it has to be that way by getting a vasectomy just after we got married. He's always been proud to be out with me and them. If anyone asks he'll always say that my lovers fathered our babies.

---

"Sweetie, it would be great to have another baby. Could we?"

"Maybe."

"Won't you be ovulating next week? Could we could start that soon?"

"Maybe."

"It's just... I got called into HR, today. It made me think how proud I am of our family photo. And I want another with more kids in it."

"Oh? What happened?"

"Howard saw it and called me in for a chat. He said he wanted to make sure that I was claiming for all the secondary benefits for adoption. But he knew we didn't adopt. He really wanted to find out more and then he gave me his card and wrote his personal cell-phone number on the back. I know you always want to audition new talent and he's a real looker."

"Thanks! He'll need to pass the screening questions but I'd be happy to audition him. I have a few reliables lined up for next week, so there's every chance I could get pregnant. We could have another half-Japanese and half-black baby."

"That's so great!"

---

"Howard, it's Izumi. George's wife. He said you expressed an interest in auditioning."

"Yes, I'd love to!"

"Great. If you meet the criteria we could do Monday evening. Does that work for you?"

"Yes, yes. That would be great. What are the criteria?"

"The most important point is you must provide an STI all-clear from the clinic. No all-clear, no audition. I know what they look like because I'm tested regularly, too. I'll show you mine when you show me yours. And your foreskin must be intact. My clients tend to be married to white American men who've all been circumcised. They want variety so their lovers must be intact. The more foreskin the better. And, of course, you have to be happy with George watching and you must cum inside me. No pulling out!"

"Yeah, I have my foreskin and I can get the STI all-clear. I'm glad you want me to cum inside you."

"If you want, George will clean you up afterwards. And you can watch him clean me up, too."

"You mean with his mouth."

"Of course with his mouth! Wet wipes aren't very sexy."

"Brilliant! I can't wait."

"Oh, and Howard, you don't need to advertise. If your audition is good then I can introduce you to lots of white and Asian wives whose husbands want to see them with a hunky black man. But the whole thing requires on discretion. If you do well then I can keep your dance card full but that depends on you not bragging about swiving the wives of the East Bay in bars. In many ways, discretion is more important than dick size. Do you understand? We are helping them sustain and improve their marriages not trying to add chaos and pressure."

"I do. Thank you for the opportunity. I can't wait to meet you on Monday, Izumi!"

"Looking forward to it, Howard."

---

"George, what did you think?"

"I was hoping for more but Howard's OK. Maybe good for a first time couple. Certainly not threatening."

"Definitely not threatening. He wasn't small but nothing exciting. But his cum was tasty. It's just a shame he didn't produce more."

"Yes. Handsome. Nice guy. Adequate dick saved by some very creamy semen. I think I'll be able to place him. I also think you'll like who I have lined up for the rest of this week."

"Oh?"

"Terry, Marcus, Leon, and Charles. I'm ending the week with Charles because he's so big and lasts so long. I'll need a recovery day after him. And Marcus and Terry get the middle of the week because they're both heavy cummers. The doctor's removing my IUD tomorrow morning, by the way."

"Oh, thank you so much! I can't wait for you to miss your next period. You make me so proud!"

"I'm looking forward to another blackanese baby, too!"

---

"I met a potential new client for lunch today. A Korean lady, Hana. I think you used to work with her husband, Erik."

"Erik Johnson, from Montana?"

"Yes. He knew about you and me and asked Hana to reach out to me. He's interested in seeing her with other men. I think they might like Howard. He's polite and handsome -- and he could be the HR person who hires Erik for his next job. That kind of frisson is just as important as the sex."

"Oh yes. It's great when people know you like watching your wife having sex with other men."

"Hana's very keen on being seen out with black men. She wants to play up the visuals. I think she's going to be the one pushing this. She asked me a lot about how our babies look nothing like you. She got very excited when I told her that you and I walk them in the park. I could see her getting very excited at though of giving Erik a blasian baby."

---

"George, I need a night off after Charles's marathon session but I've lined up Lenny for Sunday and Luis for Monday. Lenny just cums so much it's amazing and I know you like cleaning him up. And Luis has such a long foreskin it's amazing. I love the way his cock feels inside me."

"Thanks for thinking of me. I love cleaning up after Lenny. And I suppose you must be confident that you're already pregnant, right?"

"Yes, I'm confident that we're going to have another mixed-race baby. So Luis is an extra reward for me. He just has the most amazing foreskin. I want you and me to fluff him for ages before he fucks me.

"Sure. And I want you to sit on my face after he cums in you."

"Of course!"

---

We visited Grandma Keiko at her retirement home last week. She was very happy to learn that I'm pregnant with my third baby. She asked me if I knew who the father was and when I told her that I could narrow it down to three possibilities she laughed and hugged me. I could tell that she wished she and Grandpa Hiroshi had been able to be as open about their relationship when they were young.