All Comments on 'Izzy and Emily'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Best yet...

A very nice, gentle love story---you are really developing as a writer, Sandy, and I honestly think this is your best effort yet. I don't know if you have any other plans for Izzy and Emily but for me, a sequel is unnecessary. This is a first-rate stand-alone tale as it is. Five stars happily given.

(One small criticism, not all that important: Izzy's body is taut, not taught.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What a beautifully written and tender story. I must make a note to read some more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a wonderful story, and so nice that it had a great ending as well. I have read some of your other work on another site so I knew the characters Victoria, Jess Jane and Fiona from those stories, which only enhanced my enjoyment. Especially how great some of the wonderful comments Jane and Fiona come out with. Does Jane always accuse everyone of snoring? (lol).

Rgds Al

jackie_emjackie_emabout 4 years ago
Sweet story

You built the story very well and developed the characters nicely. The romance was sweet and tender and I'm glad to see a happy ending.

On a grammar note, one place you used 'taught', where it looked like you meant 'taut'.

Taught is the past tense of teach, to give instruction or impart knowledge. Taut is an adjective which means pulled tight, tense and strained, controlled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Loved the story and love your writing. All your stories have so much heart and soul.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Beautiful. Your stories read so easily. It is so easy to fall in love with your characters. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
that was lovely

lonely lesbian checking in, thanks for the cute romance to put me to sleep.

sandy_parissandy_parisabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for taking the time to comment. Thanks for pointing out my misuse of taught and not taut, I self edit and obviously missed this in the many, many times I have reread the story. It's good that was the only serious error - I may fire the editor!

I'm glad most of you liked the story but in the last hour I've been one bombed, probably twice, that's the only way the score can have dropped so dramatically with two extra votes! Still I write for my pleasure and am pleased that some of you also enjoy my work. Another story coming in the next week.

matthewamatthewaabout 4 years ago
Sweet and Gentle

I enjoy stories like this, where the characters are more important than the physical activities they become involved in. And yes, love at first sight does happen. I can easily see the situation you described here happening in real life. It was tender, romantic, and loving. Very well written and very enjoyable. Thank you.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago
Beautiful Writing

You’ve produced another beautiful story. I love the time you take in developing the characters which leads to a wonderful flow to the story. Based on the way you established the story line a continuation is not necessary. You can feel the love between Izzy and Emma will last a long time. I want to personally thank you for sharing your writings with us. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I...

Just five-bombed, so that'll wet w/ the ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Sandy Paris,i love all your stories and I'm always so happy when i see a new one. If it were up to me there would be a new one every week, haha.

This was so good, I'm so happy to read it. Thank you for sharing.

I am looking forward to reading more of your work. You're very talented.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Absolutely Loved The Story!!!

Izzy & Emily was just a "wonderful story", with 5-pages being an excellent length. Just another great story from you, with awesome character development and background.

I have enjoyed all of your stories, and rated each one as a "five star performance". One commenter complained regarding the length (9-pages) of "Shaping Our Lives", however a quite simple fix is to read 5-pages in one sitting, and then follow up with the final 4-pages on the next read. However, I do agree that 5-pages seems the perfect story length for many individuals.

Izzy & Emily Is Definitely 5*-STARS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

the wow comment said it all you are very talented i look forward to your next story there all good best wishes shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent yet again! Love your stories and look forward to your next installment.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

Wow that was great!! What great love story .. and I always laugh when the writer is from the UK ... I’m actually starting to understand the lingo !! Thanks for this great story .. I’ll be reading it again ! ❤️

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 4 years ago
Sweet Story

Loved Em and Izzy. Having Jess,Victoria, Jane and Fiona having their places in the story was the icing on the cake. Made me think of Milly, Alex and Jenny. That still makes me sad.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for yet another charming tale. Looking forward to reading more. You have a true gift for writing.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Sweet story

Nicely written. Keep up the good work.

Joey.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Lovely story heart filling

Just another one out of the bottle filled with love

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

I loved this too. So enjoying your stories xx

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 3 years ago

You missed your calling. This series would have made a great novel.

FHTFFHTFalmost 3 years ago

This needs to be a series! I really have enjoyed all your stories.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

This was so much fun to read. Oh the trials and tribulations of coming out. A great feel good type of story.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Lovely read to ease me down after the cricket saga.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Missing sleep 2:30am reading anther great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars... no doubts.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Back for the read again, still excellent.

xtrail65xtrail65about 1 year ago

I love this group of stories

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All of the stories relating to the Milly characters are so good to read this was a change of pace after the tears that the death of Milly. Caused

Thank you for your writing these and the Amy series which also brought a few tears

Allow you stories are rated at a minimum of 5 stars

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

So so good!

Your stories are so good to.read, great characters, really good storylines and while fast, capture the emotions and love so well!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES