Izzy has Problems 01

Story Info
Izzy addresses 2 of 99 problems.
4.4k words
4
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may not have 99 problems yet, but with 2 problems, I seem to be on my way towards that infamous 99. My first problem is that I have a secret admirer at work and my second problem is finding a date for my roommate, Ben the super nerd.

My stalker, I mean my secret admirer is my most confusing problem. I know he's a guy based on the hand writing on the notes he leaves for me on my desk and his motive seems to be backwards. I mean, he's secretly flirting with me, Ricky, but he wants me to be some babe named Rita Ritz. That has been very confusing to me because I have been role playing as Izzy for over six months and I have no idea who Rita Ritz is. Sure, I eventually created a fake Chang homepage for Rita Ritz, you know, just to see who would follow her, but I mostly maintain my Izzy homepage because that is who I am.

Hi, I'm Ricky and I'm the engineering technician who sits in the back of the building over seeing all of the engineering tests and experiments. My work area is dedicated to the labs and my desk and most of the employees don't even know who I am. It's a good thing and it's a bad night.

Hi, again, I'm Izzy and I am known to my roommate, two of his friends and the crossdressing community on Chang. I am very different than Ricky. Ricky likes his sandy blonde hair look and I like things a little darker. I will admit that I use and abuse Ricky for his money and I will also admit that I am jealous of Ricky because he has a secret admirer and all Izzy has is a bunch of lurkers who want to cuddle for three minutes and then roll me over on my belly.

Oh, by the way lurkers, hang onto to hope and I'll try to introduce you to Rita Ritz as soon as I can and by that, I mean as soon as I get an Auburn wig for a few selfies because apparently Rita Ritz is some kind of light hair Ginger. I just need a little more time and a little more information from my secret admirer.

I'll get to my roommate's problem in a minute, but in a nut shell, OMG, he needs to get out of the house and mingle with the living and do that with a girl. I mean, I think Ben is considered as one of the top nerds in Middleton and there must be a nerd girl out there for him somewhere, right? OMG, nerd problems are real and I guess I'm going to have to address it for Ben!

Back to my secret admirer issues, whoever he is, he has figured out when I am away from my desk long enough to drop off a note or a card and a few small gift bags with Gift Cards inside of them. I suppose his motive is clear enough because the Gift Cards are for a hot clothing store in Hillsdale and I know that their section of guy clothes is about the size of a small table. So, he wants something from some Ginger Ho named Rita Ritz and he wants a lot of exposed skin to boot!

By the way, how does this work anyways? He must understand that I'm not going to show up to work as Rita Ritz, right? And most certainly he doesn't expect me to leave a reply note either, right? In other words, even if I go shopping in Hillsdale tonight after work and pick up a lighter shade of capri jeans that would look nice with the Morning Red wig I bought a few days, then what? Post selfies? LOL, well absolutely! I'll need a few days to post those selfies on my fake Rita Ritz page because a Ginger requires a totally different style of makeup and I haven't figured that out yet. So, by Saturday, maybe.

And before you hammer on me, I do feel bad about using the Gift Cards that my secret admirer has left on my desk, but he just keeps them coming and he hasn't left any notes that say I will be kidnapped and beaten if I don't start updating Rita Ritz's homepage, so I think he can afford it, whoever he is.

But I promise that as soon as I fix my roommates love life problems, I will post a Rita Ritz selfie showing off the chastity cage device my admirer left for me. LOL, no, not with me wearing it, just a selfie with me holding the box towards the camera. And yes, it is still new and in its cute little box.

By the way, I don't mean any disrespect to any of the community members, but I just don't get the whole chastity cage thing. It's just not my style. Again, more power to all of the members of the community who love, adore and cherish their chastity devices, but they have never been something that I ever felt the need or desire to wear.

However, having said that, if any of you think that I'm actually missing out on something, you can find my Rita Ritz homepage and drop me a comment or two on what you consider to be so wonderful about those types of devices. And please, start with who the cage is for. I mean, is it really for me or is it more for him? I mean, I don't get it, even though it looks cute as hell.

Now, one thing about my Izzy life is that I am a freak about dirty talk, so just me say that as a member of the crossdressing community, I have a cock cage! I don't plan on wearing it, but Izzy has a while plastic cage to insert her fem boy dick in and take selfies????? Whew, that felt good to say that! Oops, sorry, Rita Ritz has a cock cage and she post a stupid selfie with it this weekend. And yes, still new in the box, but look how seductively I'm holding it, right?

OMG, this split personality thing is confusing me as much as trying to figure out why my secret admirer is flirting with me as Ricky and what he wants from Rita Ritz and he be better be cool with dating a goth girl every other weekend, you know, or something like that.

Things got weird a few weeks ago when his secret note got a little more to the point and he made a request that told me that not only was he a freaky stalker secret admirer, he was also a very naughty boy. He left me a hefty Gift Card and a note that requested I use it to buy new matching red lingerie and to wear it to work under my normal clothes! That was a little freaky, but my lab coat might just hide something like that. I mean, I would have to leave the garter straps hanging loose on my thighs, but I could pull that off, I think.

So, I guess I'm a freak too because I did it and hah, my secret admirer forgot to request a day, so he wouldn't know what day I was role playing his little hooker. And that's his bad because when I explained what my stalker wanted to the sales person at Gary's Sex Clothing store, she took me straight to the slut section and outfitted me in a Ripe Red Raspberry lingerie set and even fitted me with a small set of breast forms that my lab coat would hide, LOL, I hoped.

And I did it and I did it the Wednesday before the long 4th of July holiday weekend! And holy is this naughty or what snap, I felt great! Again, your bad dude because here I am, Rita Ritz minus the wig, being a naughty slut in the lab area! And guess who would be doing this again someday? That's right, me. LOL, and guess who needs to figure out how to stop from leaking because walking around the lab area was more than I could handle? Oh, holy this is so naughty snap, me again.

I probably shouldn't have, but I managed to secretly take two provocative selfies in the restroom in my lab area. I mean, I left my face out of them because of that lack of a wig thing, but apparently, I wasn't careful enough about capturing the restroom layout in the photos. Oh, and because I'm stupid, I only peeled back my lab coat, you know, over my shoulders, and that left the possibility that someone could recognize my lab coat. Before I left work, I moved my work coat hanger pole to way in the back corner and I mean way back there. You know, well out of sight because you never know who is who on Chang and I know there a few of the workers here who are just the type to be a lurker on Chang and engineers and accounting people are smart enough to put two and two together.

Later that night I posted the two half naked selfies and had immediate responses and guess who my secret admirer is? Well, I don't know for sure, but his account identity is CDLover107. No one else would have thanked me for following through with his secret and naughty request. I mean most of the comments has something to do with thanks for the stroking material while CDLover107 mentioned that further instructions would follow. Hah, I'll discover his identity sooner or later.

Now, just who is CDLover107 and why won't he just ask Ricky to dress and go out for an ice cream? Why all the cat and mouse, right? And by the way, there should be a rule against using a cartoon character as your fake avatar on your fake Chang stalker account, especially when you're stalking a fake crossdresser named Rita Ritz, right? I mean, how do I fill out a police report? How does one identity Felix the Cat as the person who is trying to kidnap me and sell me to the local I-26 truck stop owners?

Oh, by the way, you may think differently, but I think I would make a hot street hooker! I mean, I do take care of my body and my long legs really pronounced the sheer red stockings. I mean, just check out Rita Ritz's homepage and see for yourself. I mean, don't rate me, but tell me if the selfies are a hit or a miss, OK? Oh, and don't leave Izzy behind. I mean, give me until next week to update her homepage with a few provocative selfies and then let me know what you think. By the way, you can rate me as Izzy because I'm a better brunette than a ginger and my infamous fishnets are kind of hot.

I thought things would chill out for the rest of work week because we were only working a half day on Friday and I wasn't expecting any surprises for Thursday. Well, except for the surprise that I sprung on myself when I slipped on black skull and cross bones bikini brief panties on Thursday morning, LOL. Yup, I may be hooked and I decided that by the end of the holiday weekend, my underwear draw would be 90-10 in favor of fem undies. None of my guy clothes are thin enough to show a panty line, so this is where my life style is heading next. Female undies most of the time no matter what I wore on the outside!

And no, I haven't forgotten about my roommate's dating problems. It's just that I need to retake the selfies at home so I could lift my butt cheeks with my hooker stomper boots. I mean, it's important, right? And it takes time to sneak in sexy selfies while the guys are in the living room playing video games. I mean, Nate has a habit of barging in my bedroom all the time and I'm just learning how to cover up quickly with my new trench coat.

Oh, and if I didn't mention it, OMG, my flat belly screams "hooker" and if you make a meme out of selfie number 3, well, you should give me a little credit. I mean, it's only fair, right?

Anyways, I almost caught my secret admirer on Thursday afternoon. My desk was clean when I went to the bathroom and there was a hand written note off to the side when I returned. And according to his note, things might be getting real!

The note was perfectly clear. He wanted to meet up with Rita Ritz this Saturday at the city 4th of July festival! 9 pm near the social area, which means between the beer tents and the food tents and he requested his usual red, but with a twist. He was very clear that my shirt should be sheer enough that it was 100% obvious that my bra was red and noticeable. In my mind I knew that was code for that his capturing rope was black and that it would highlight nicely against a red bra as the rope created that seat belt effect across my chest.

Hah, the joke is on him and by that, I mean someday I'm going to throw all of his instructional notes away! You know, just as soon as I scan them to a pdf for safe keeping.

Hah, and then he slipped up and gave me one clue to his identity! I used my phone to send him a DM from Rita Ritz's account and told him to stop being so secretive and to step forward. I continued my DM by telling him that I would hang my proposed Summer Passion Red undies on the back of the restroom stall door in my dedicated work area restroom for his color approval tomorrow. I finished the DM by making it clear to him that he wasn't to, you know, do stuff with them because they are new and they were only for his color approval for our Saturday night kidnapping and slave sale date.

That's when he made his first mistake and slipped up. He replied that he wouldn't be able to visit my office building tomorrow, thanked me for the gesture and submission and told me that he trusted my fashion sense!

Hah, he said he couldn't visit the office building, so he doesn't work here. He visits the building, but he doesn't work here. Hah, Mr. CDLover107, I'm one step closer to finding you out!

I spent the rest of the day thinking about who visits the office and I narrowed it down to people who use the back door, you know, the back door that is close to my science labs. Whoever he is, he is one of three regular delivery guys and that's down from four because the guy who delivers the snacks for the vending machines, well, come on, it can't be him, right? I mean, CDLover107 wants to drug me and have his way with me for sure, but the snack guy, well, I'm sure he has a dick somewhere under that belly and his wife may spend hours looking for it, but he's not what I would call captured date sex capable. I mean, no offense, but no, it's not him.

Anyways, I have two clues now. He comes here, but he doesn't work here and OMG, I will never leave my coffee unattended again if he has that much access to my desk! As soon as I felt that I was winning, I had to pull myself back in because I found myself day dreaming about leaving a pair of my undies in the restroom where I could get caught out or I could get a note that said I made the perfect color selection. Hah, he was still winning because he had me thinking about things. Secret admirer 20, Rita Ritz 2.

I went to work on Friday, excited for a half day of work and wiggled back and forth in my chair to feel the soft satin undies that I wore today and smiled all morning. And yes, because it's a half day, I came to work as my true Izzy self under my Khaki's. Black stockings, black garter belt, black briefs and an unstuffed black bra. I went about my business with my lab coat fully buttoned up all morning like that and reminded myself that I still needed some form of leakage protection, whatever that might be.

Unfortunately for Mr. Secret Admirer, I'm roleplaying Izzy on this half day Friday and by that, I mean I snuck my sassy short dark wig and a makeup kit into work too. I mean, I get it that he wants to drool while he looks at Rita Ritz in back of some nasty van with a ball gag in my mouth, but sooner or later, he is going to have to come to terms with the fact that I am Izzy and I want to use burnt charcoal for my eye liner. I mean, he can have his fantasy, but he also needs to be prepared to date me as I carry a knife in my combat boots. And by the way, he better get over his fantasy quick because the Morning Red wig I bought isn't what I thought it would be. I just don't have the skin tone for it, so, get over this Rita chick and ask Izzy out, Mr. Secret Dude!

And to help him get over his silly fantasy, I waited for everyone to leave for the day, applied a quick makeover on my face, adjusted my short and spikey wig and posed in front of the restroom mirror and clicked away. Again, to help him, I may or may not have accidently left a link on Rita Ritz's homepage that led straight to Izzy's homepage. And I may or may not have captioned a selfie with a comment about how good my skin tone looks in black. Oh, the nip slip selfie? Hah, it was a total accident I tell you, an innocent mistake and never mind that my left hand "appears" to be pulling my bra down. It's just one of those optical tricks that mirrors can produce. I mean, I'm innocent!

By the way, taking secret, sexy and naughty selfies in the work place restroom is an absolute thrill and everyone should do it, no matter what level you're comfortable with, just do it and you know, post them. I promise you will get very favorable comments. Oh, by the way, what I mean by being a thrill is that it gave me a fem boner and I promise, I never reached down, not even once. I'm innocent, I tell you.

And then OMFG, everything went to hell in a hand basket and it went south quick! I mean, OMFG, that's Mrs. Garret's voice and I swear, her voice is just outside of the restroom door! Oh, holy I am so busted snap, what the hell is she doing back here in no man's land?

"Ah, Ricky, are you still in there? Are you alright? I was just locking up the building and I noticed that you went in there and it's been a while. Are you OK?"

"Oh, um, I'm fine Mrs. Garret. Hey, listen, ah, you know I always lock the back door, right? You can go and I'll take of things."

"Well, but I'm concerned about you? Are you decent? Can I come into the men's room?"

"Ah, well, hey, we both know that a nasty men's room is no place for a proper lady like yourself. I'm fine and I'll lock up, ah, Mrs. Garret."

"Um, well the truth is that we are the last two people in the building and I want to come in. Do you need your lab coat to cover up or to hide your secret?"

"Well, I'm not sure what you're talking about Mrs. Garret. I have my lab coat with me. However, I'm not decent so don't barge in, please."

"Well, how about this? We only worked a half of a day, so my panties are really fresh and I would like to give them to you. I scented them, just for you when I spied you ducking in there with a dark wig in your hand. So, I'm coming in, alright? I promise, I'm not judging."

Well, I was just about to continue my argument when she pushed the door, LOL, gasped, and turned the corner to where I was standing. You know, posing in front of the mirror in black lingerie that included stockings. Oh, holy am I fired or what snap, right?

"Don't be shy, ah, Ricky????"

"Damn it, Mrs. Garret! Ugh, Izzy. I identity as Izzy when I'm like this. So, what next? I mean I'm already at the bottom of the ladder, so I can't be demoted."

"Relax, ah, Izzy, this will be our secret. Just come here, reach under my dress, pull my panties off and no other funny business, understand? You can pull as slowly or as quickly as you like, but I be in charge of lifting my legs to release them to you, alright?"

Huh, I've never taken a mind controlling red pill before, but this must be what it feels like. I approached her like I was under a Vampire's spell and reached under dress and wiggled her panties down her legs, just like she said I could. And holy she's not a prude snap, she wears some pretty sexy undies.

"See Izzy, that wasn't so hard, was it? And by the way, if I had more time, you wouldn't be so hard either, but that's for another day, understood, Sissy Izzy?"

"Ah, another day?"

"Here's an offer you can't refuse. We repeat this little game this Labor Day holiday weekend and I get to remove your undies and I promise I will use my teeth and you won't be disappointed. And by the way, I don't sleep with my hubby so you might have extra duties at the Christmas party this year."

"This is a lot to digest right now. I mean, I already have a stalker and a hermit roommate to worry about."

"I have four VIP passes to the Techno Con in two weeks. They are stuffed in my very large bra and they are yours, just as soon as you tell me that I still have it enough to get a sissy dick hard and oh, and right after you show me your nipples. I mean, your bra is half off anyways, right?"

"Well, the boner thing goes without saying because, you know, there it is and there you are. So, I'll just gently pull these tickets from your size of Alabama cleavage and we'll call it a day. And thank you, my roommate really needs to go to this show. So, are we good?"

"We're good sissy. So, just how does this selfie thing work? You don't show your face, do you?"

Hah, what was to be a half day of work turned out to a little longer than I thought. I mean, as soon as I showed her how to take a cleavage shot without her face in it, well, it was game on until both of our phone batteries died. But it was cool. I mean, I had a boner, four tickets to the Techno Con and she even helped me with a few more photos. And of course, she had plenty of her own too.

12