Izzy has Problems 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, I'm not exactly positive, but I think I dry humped her. It was a little confusing, but there was some rubbing, some moans and I think Izzy had some form of sex. Maybe, it was hard to tell because I had nothing to compare it to.

Oh, and the selfie with me submitting to my dominatrix, well, Mrs. Garret has a little roleplaying game in her life too. LOL, she'll regret putting her face in that one someday, but for now, it's kind of hot, right? I think you might agree with me just as soon as you pull your eyes away from her two huge and bare breasts. I mean, that's me, Izzy, right there, kneeling beside her with my arms wrapped around her very thick and bare thighs! You see me, right?

After I finally left the building, I summarized my accomplishments. A new set of very provocative selfies on my Izzy page, check! A part time dominatrix, check! A tease and hint for my secret admirer, check! And just as importantly, four VIP passes to the Nerd Convention in two weeks and my roommate better appreciate all of my efforts, check!

All of which left me with a very busy weekend. First, I was going home and fully dressing as Izzy and reply to some of the comments the lurkers have probably left on my new pictures. Secondly, if I get a chance to tell Ben about the Techno Con, I will. And if his friend Nate is over, I might ask him to wrap some rope around my chest because I'm not sure my breast forms are big enough to truly show the captured look. Thirdly, prepare an outfit to wear to the city festival tomorrow to turn the tables on my secret admirer, stalker and kidnapper. Oh, I'll be there, but that Rita Ritz ginger is staying at home! I'll be my best and darkest Izzy I can be so I can lurk around the social and spy who he is. I mean, I have to know who he is first, right? It's the safest way, it's sneaky for sure, but I'm concerned about my safety, so super spy Izzy will be on the case. And fourthly, well I might open a new fake Chang page because I kind of got a thrill out it every time Mrs. Garret called me Sissy Izzy and there might be a market for that, you know, down the road.

End Izzy has problems 01

12