All Comments on 'Izzy Nude at the Movie Theater'

by Lovenude

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShmiShmiabout 3 years ago

Great story. So far so good. I gave it 4 stars because Izzy still has on her socks and sneakers. If she loses those and ends up completely head to toe bare-assed naked, it gets 5 stars. Maybe even 6.

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 3 years ago

Great description of the thrill of risk taking. Is there more to this story?

scienceistastyscienceistastyabout 3 years ago

This was great! I hope to see more great ENF content from you whether you continue this story or start a new one!

LovenudeLovenudeabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey thanks for the comments so far! Yes I do plan both to continue her current predicament at the theater... and also to circle back to the park and ball field as well! More of Izzy to cum (oh, I mean come) :)

secretwatchersecretwatcherabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the story so far. Cannot wait until you tell about her trials in the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the vulnerability of it all... It's not a lapse of thought on her part, just an overwhelming of horniness which we call relate to! Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one thing she forgot about was the projectionist. they could see everyone in the theater. she was seen even if she didnt know it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really wished you had filked out your bio, at leat then I could offer some constructive advice. As it is, I feel like this has been written by a youngish male, the simplistic reference to the female body totally suggests that.

Not that that is a bad thing, this is a good story, but could have been so much better. For instance, why was she so horny? What was it about being nude in a public place that turned her on apart from being seen? What exactly was she feeling?

More description makes an average story an excellent one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous