All Comments on 'Izzy Visits a Club'

by shywriter69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellently rendered fantasy. I would love for you to write more about Izzy. Perhaps when they return for a second visit, she could sample a few pussies as well. Perhaps her hubby would like to explore sucking cock with her encouragement. The tension is already there for both to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was incredibly hot….and credible. My wife and I had a very similar experience at our first hotel takeover.

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

You craft a well written tale for which, thank you. Do we have to wait until December '23 before we hear from you again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a guy. Excited about pimping his wife of many years out to other men. A genuine pillar of the community. He's completely taken by surprise in the middle of the night when his former rather shy wife beats him unconscious with his favorite baseball bat for allowing other men to fuck her. Just as it should be when a man badgers and cajoles his wife into doing something she would find reprehensible were she not drunk. There's a reason so many people skim through or completely ignore trash like this.

EARJEARJover 1 year ago

Read both stories . . . well written . . . exciting. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange the slut got gang banged the husband got a blow job. Other women were there but the husband did not even get to touch them, the slut did, however. I guess this is all even.

I just hope the slut sees the husband get a chaste kiss on the cheek and sues for divorce taking everything. That would be fitting.

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

A fantasy more common than many would admit!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very good fantasy

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

This was pretty hot - would have loved more... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only degenerates and the flawed are able to admire such things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sensual, arousing, and very, VERY satisfying.

THANK YOU for a fun story.

Be Well and Happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this an we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was fun, very human, had intelligent conversations and was very exciting. Roger was just the right guy to smoothly introduce Isabel into the hot-wife life-style.

When my wife and I were in our mid-20s we used to go to Miami a lot for business. She was a gorgeous young thing, and her beauty got us invited to parties in penthouses. The first few times we just ‘watched’ and then went home to fuck.

However, my wife has always liked distinguished looking, middle-aged, wealthy gentlemen who are well spoken. I knew that if she were ever to fuck another man, it would be with a guy who had a little bit of grey in his hair.

Well at our third or forth party we starting talking with a guy who checked all her boxes. After he danced with her, he took her over to the floor-to-ceiling glass window and they sat down to admire the views of the bay and city. I could her bits-and-scraps of their conversation and knew that he was slowly seducing her with words – just the way she likes it!

I had a hard on as I watched this scene unfold. Soon she leaned over and kissed him. He began to fondle her, and then she stood up, took his hand and they went in search of a free bedroom. Fortunately, they left the door open so, I could watch. He got her to do things with him, and two other men, that night, that I never imagined her doing. I counted her orgasms and lost count at two dozen.

Women are very verbal creatures, and the Rogers of this world are excellent at corrupting our wives – especially if we want them to! My wife loves reading stories like yours, where a shy wife is corrupted. She says that is the key to a happy marriage and she highly recommends it to all wives.

You are a good writer. Nice story and we hope you will write some more chapters to it!

Midnight53Midnight53over 1 year ago

With the exception of..” pumping his hot cum into her gushing pussy ” it is a very realistic story of how many have their first experience of Swinger Clubs… Most Swinger Clubs, if not all, have rules about safe sex, and newcomers having unprotected sex is definitely one of them.

It wouldn’t have done anything to the story if , other than make it even more realistic, if the guys have used condom’s …….

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Excellent story! A great fantasy! I love the smoothness of your prose. Ignore the anonymous hacks. If they can't put their names out there, then are not worth taking seriously. 5 stars! I hope there will be more. Thank you.

nocturnousnocturnousover 1 year ago

Well done. Keep at it!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whore didn’t stay reluctant very long.

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 1 year ago

3 words: Condoms, Condoms, Condoms... very good story otherwise.

lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

great story and a fun fantasy for my wife and I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous