Izzy Visits a Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger resumed the conversation by asking us why we decided to come to the club. I mention my fantasy of watching several guys please Isabel. She blushed and looked quite embarrassed. I think I may have blown it. Roger let it go.

A little later, as the three of us were wandering through the maze of hallways, we came to a room with a girl splayed on a round, red bed. Wide leather straps around her ankles and wrists held her in a starfish-like position. A half-dozen men were working on her. One was seated between her legs sliding a slippery black dildo in and out of her vagina. Two others were kissing and sucking on her breasts. Another was holding his penis downward into her mouth. She had a hard penis in her well-secured right hand. A strand of cum was hanging from its swollen head.

Roger turned to Isabel and asked, "Are you embarrassed by your fantasy?"

Isabel's response was immediate. "It's his fantasy," she said, gesturing toward me. "And yes," she admitted with a small smile. "I am embarrassed by his fantasy. And I'm embarrassed to be here."

Roger looked directly into her eyes and smiled. His brow furled with inquisitiveness, but his gentle smile showed that he knew something Isabel must already be thinking.

"You can see that many other women, and lots of guys, have the same fantasy. The idea of having sex with multiple people is a common fantasy. It's okay to fantasize."

Isabel flashed him a nervous-but-honest smile.

"It's a little hard for me to let the fantasy into my head without being scared of the reality," she explained.

"Well, let it in. You can just imagine how it would feel without concerning yourself with reality. That is one of the joys of fantasies," he coached.

Isabel smiled back at him, straightened her back, and threw down the remainder of her drink. Handing me her glass and looking into my eyes, she said, "May I please have another?"

When I returned with fresh drinks, Isabel and Roger were chatting away. I heard her explaining how we met more than a decade before. Although she is slow to get close to people, she looked much more comfortable. Maybe she was finding a safe zone between fantasy and reality.

When Roger saw me arrive, he picked up our previous conversation.

Turning to Isabel, he began, "You said that your having sex with more than one person was 'Stephen's fantasy,'"

Isabel gave a more-than-affirmative nod.

"But doesn't it look a little fun?" He said, gesturing to the young woman who was being attended to.

Isabel stared at the group. Her face looked serious but quickly broke into a smile.

"Yeah, if it's just a fantasy and they're not really doing that to me, it looks really fun."

"Knowing that it's only a fantasy," Roger said, "if you were to have sex with more than one person, would you like to be in charge, telling the boys what to do, or bound and lustfully taken like that lass?"

"Well, if it's only a fantasy," she replied after a brief pause, "then my answer doesn't matter."

Touché! She deflected his question with skill.

"And if it's only a fantasy," he retorted, "then it doesn't matter if you do answer."

Checkmate.

A pause.

"Both," she replied, startling herself. "I'd like to start off in charge, telling the boys, as you call them, what to do. But," the reddening of her face became obvious, "I might like the 'boys' to be in charge of finishing me off." She paused and held up her hand like a stop sign and clarified her position, "All this presumes we are talking about a fantasy."

I'd never heard her talk about sex so openly. Despite my gentle inquiries, she'd never shared her fantasies with me. Isabel glanced at her drink and then back at Roger slyly. She was enjoying this.

"And what do you think about people seeing you naked? Admiring that hot body of yours," he asked.

"Oh, I think I'd like that," she replied, "It'd give me power over you horny boys."

Roger grinned and took a few more sips from his drink before speaking.

"If it's okay with you, and with Stephen, would you take off your clothes so I can admire you? I'd like to have you in a future fantasy of mine."

Isabel blushed. Red. Dark red. This was a sudden shift in the game. Fantasies be gone; this was reality.

She looked at me as if to say, incredulously, "Do you believe what he just asked?"

Rather than providing the support she was seeking, I answered his question, "Yeah, it's fine with me if she takes off her clothes. I think it'll excite her."

Maybe she was concerned that if she hesitated she'd change her mind, but the suddenness of her response startled me. She reached back, undid the hook on her skirt, and pulled down the zipper. Her short dress slid down her legs onto the floor at which point she quickly stepped out of it. She reached her arms across her firm tummy, grabbed the bottom edge of her knit shirt, and pulled it off in one motion.

There she was, standing in her sexy little panties. They barely covered her small, trimmed mound. Her matching bra held her firm breasts. And she held her chin just a little higher. I couldn't tell if it was an act of compensation or confidence, but she looked hot.

Our newly found friend smiled and studied her body with her eyes.

There was a small wet spot on her panties.

"She is quite beautiful," he said to me. And then turning to Isabel, he repeated the words.

"You are quite beautiful."

All this was taking place at a small, free-standing bar. I glanced over at Roger's two friends whom we had been ignoring. Their shafts were again swelling and rising. Other people, who had been milling around, walked over to admire Isabel. Their admiration, and lack of inhibition, were both surprising and refreshing. One handsome guy brazenly walked up, stood in front of Isabel, and checked her out from breasts to crotch. He then give her a "thumbs up," as only a guy would, clinked his glass with hers, and walked away smiling.

Isabel, standing even more confidently, handed her empty glass to one of Roger's now-fully-erect friends and asked, "May I have another?"

I wasn't quite sure who this woman was, but I was happy to see her so confident. She deserves it.

"So, Stephen," Roger said, "tell me a little more about this fantasy of yours."

I looked at Isabel. She bit her lower lip.

"Well, sometimes she is on her knees, alternating between sucking on different penises, like that woman we saw working on those three boys on the wall."

"Would you like to do that?" he asked Isabel.

"It's Stephen's perverted fantasy," was Isabel's reply. She was wearing her, "I'm in charge and you're not" expression.

Calling my fantasy "perverted" was discouraging, but her mannerisms weren't. The confident smile on her face let me know she was still enjoying the game.

"I didn't ask whose fantasy it is," was Roger's reply, "Or whether the fantasy is 'perverted.' I was wondering if you liked to suck on erect penises."

I could see Isabel tremble ever so slightly. Her confident smile slackened momentarily. It was as if she was having an internal battle as to what she should answer.

She looked up and gave me a smile that quickly disappeared. It looked like she was psyching up to answer Roger's question. Her "answer" shocked me.

Slowly lowering herself until she was kneeling before me, she undid the button on my pants and pulled down my zipper. My swollen and half-erect penis pressed outward against my dark-blue boxer briefs. She reached through the flap at the front of my briefs and tugged my penis out. By then it was rigid and pointing upward. This time it was me who had a wet spot on my underclothes.

She looked up at me again, presented that nervous smile backed with forced confidence, and while still looking at me, put the head of my swollen penis in her mouth.

I gasped.

Holding my penis by its base, she rocked her head back and forth, sliding her lips on my shaft and covering it with her saliva.

I moaned.

As Roger watched her face, he undid his pants and pulled them down to just below his balls. He lifted them and his rock-solid penis over the front of his briefs, wrapped his thumb and index finger around his shaft, and standing next to me, slowly began the motion that is so familiar to men.

Isabel glanced over at his rigid penis but quickly returned to mine. I heard her moan as she quickened her pace.

Then, surprising herself at least as much as she had already surprised us, she released her mouth from my shaft and wrapped it around Roger's. She held the head of his penis in her mouth as he continued his slow stroking. Her other hand reached over to my penis and began a similarly slow stroke.

By now a small group of people had surrounded us. A sight like this isn't unusual in an establishment like this, but it was unimaginable for us.

One of Roger's thirty-something friends, now shirtless, knelt behind Isabel. He reached his arms around her and gently squeezed the dark circles of her nipples. It was beautiful. No aggression, just a stranger helping her feel wonderful.

Isabel released Roger's penis from her mouth and took several rapid breaths; the breaths weren't the result of having had a penis in her mouth. They were breaths of excitement. It was clear she had been transported to another world. A world where the only thing that mattered was pleasure.

After regaining control of her breathing, she turned around to see who was delivering this gentle treatment to her breasts. The young man smiled as he continued to touch her nipples. Isabel, who was obviously aroused and spinning and excited and serious--all at once--reached back, releasing Roger's penis from her hand, and grasp the stranger's erect shaft. His fingertips continued to lightly graze her nipples.

Roger looked over and smiled at me. The fact that both of our penises were exposed and pointing at the ceiling didn't seem to bother either of us. With knowing smiles and nods, we reach down, took Isabel's hands, and helped her stand up. The young man's penis slipped from her hand.

For a moment it was as if the spell had been broken. She looked at me with big, guilty eyes and blurted out, "Do you still love me?"

I gave her a reassuring smile and replied, "More than ever."

The four men standing around her shared smiles with my petite partner. We pulled up our pants, and, with me holding her right hand and silver-haired Roger holding her left, walked her to a nearby room. Roger's two friends followed us. One of them carried her clothes.

There was the now-familiar round, red bed in the middle of the room. Four leather straps were arranged appropriately. The walls were covered with mirrors. From our earlier explorations through the building, all of us, including Isabel, knew that others could look into the room from the doorway. We didn't realize others could see us through these one-way mirrors.

We led her gracefully to the bed. Without instruction, Isabel sat down on its edge. We lowered her gently onto her back. She assumed "the" position by extending her four limbs. The four of us grasped her hands and feet, pulled her into the center of the bed, and secured her wrists and ankles with the wide leather straps. Roger slipped a pair of velvety shades over her eyes.

Roger and I knelt on opposite sides of the bed and began sucking on her erect nipples. Isabel moaned and began rocking her hips. It was clear she wanted to be fucked. She was going to have to wait.

The young shirtless man who had touched Isabel's breasts while she sucked on Roger at the bar knelt between her legs and began massaging her labia. Her hips continued their rocking. He began to pull on her lips, opening them wide and exposing her inner, pink lips. She moaned and gently rocked her head from side to side. We kissed her breasts.

I lifted myself from the bed, took her labia from the young man, and held them firmly apart. He slid out of his pants and positioned the head of his large, hard penis at Isabel's opening.

Her hips began rocking forcefully. He held his shaft almost motionless, which required her to use her hips to get the one-inch of fucking. The unnamed gent moved forward, so she could get more of his fat penis inside her, but he continued to remain motionless, forcing Isabel to do the fucking.

As her pace increased and her frustration mounted, I reached down and placed my index and middle fingers on either side of her clit while pressing firmly on her labia. Her rocking hips caused my fingers to slide along the sides of her clitoral hood.

Her face exuded a look of panic and urgency. She had one goal; the rest of us were blurry participants.

Her orgasm was inevitable. And explosive. As she pumped her hips and I rubbed her clit, Isabel's temporary friend buried his huge shaft deeply inside my lover, pumping his hot cum into her gushing pussy. Isabel's face contorted as her mouth alternated between screaming with ecstasy and gasping for air.

Filled with cum and exhausted, she collapsed.

We only gave her a few minutes to recover.

After removing her blindfold, Roger walked around the bed releasing the restraints. As Isabel rubbed her wrists gently, he removed his clothing. Although he was older, he was clearly in great shape. His silver hair added to his handsome looks.

He gave Isabel a big smile as if to say, "You knew you'd like Stephen's fantasy."

Isabel returned the smile but glanced down with subtle embarrassment. He was going to make his point.

"Isabel dear, get on your knees" he instructed.

She complied, raising her butt so we could see her lips, now dripping with man-cum. Her darling anus was exposed.

"Why don't you suck on Stephen's penis to thank him for this wonderful experience," he suggested.

Isabel smiled quietly and used her index finger to call me over.

I knelt on the edge of the bed in front of her. She sucked. I tilted my head back in ecstasy and looked at the mirrors on the ceiling. Isabel reached her hand behind my scrotum and gently pressed on my anus with her index finger.

Kneeling behind her, Roger pressed the tip of his penis into Isabel's opening. The minimal penetration was almost more than she could take. She dropped her hand to the bed and released my penis from her mouth, gasping to regain composure.

"You're going to have to take care of your man if you want us to take care of you," Roger said.

Without using her hands, she again captured my penis in her mouth. With one hand on the bed, she again reached her other hand up and touched my hole.

I moaned.

Roger slid his penis into her dripping vagina until his balls touched her lips.

She moaned but continued to suck on my shaft.

Starting slowly, he extracted and then slid his penis into my woman. She slurped on my straining cock. Two other hands found her nipples.

As Isabel continued to suck my penis and Roger pumped into her from behind, Isabel reached down to her stretched lips to lubricate her fingers. Then she pushed her slippery finger into my ass.

I moaned. Uncontrollably.

The speed and intensity of Roger's pumping increased. His balls slapped against Isabel's clit. Her finger pumped into my ass and pressed on my prostate.

I looked up and saw that one of the hands that was fondling her nipples belonged to an attractive woman. She was also getting fucked from behind.

I'm not sure who blurted out the first orgasm, but the five of us released nearly simultaneous, earth-shaking orgasms. Pussy juice and cum ran down Isabel's legs and my cum leaked from her mouth. Our bodies contracted and released.

As our seizures abated, I collapsed onto the bed and rolled Isabel into my arms, pressing her breasts against me. The others slowly left the room, each one whispering a sweet message in Isabel's ear and giving her a tender kiss on a sensitive part of her body. Someone placed a blanket over us and turned off the lights.

Isabel lifted her head, looked into my eyes, smiled, and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

12