Izzy's Average Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Izzy And Doug Are Interrupted.
8.1k words
4.8
10.4k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd chapter! Izzy and Dougie start to have some fun, but they're interrupted by a knock on Izzy's bedroom door - a nice little teaser for the next installment in this series. Not else much to say besides I'm glad you guys have enjoyed this piece so far!

Contains: futa on male, hyper cock and cum ridiculousness/inflation.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Taking that as all the invitation she needed, the futanari leaned her head down and took the young man's lips in her own. He moaned immediately as they touched, his eyes closing. Isabella took the lead, guiding him with her mouth as they kissed, dominating it in a way, her mouth the one that closed over his; her lip ring mashed into his face, providing a cold sensation that contrasted interestingly against their warm embrace. One of his hands eventually found her face, cupping her cheek and brushing her brown hair away, happily feeling her soft skin between his fingers. Before long Izzy had slipped her tongue into his mouth, and began coaxing his into hers in an attempt to draw some confidence from her guest. They made out like this for a good awhile, Doug just happy to be there, Izzy confident in her knowledge that she could take her time and that no one would be interrupting them.

Removing her hand from his ribs, she snaked it under his shirt to feel him up. She glided her fingers along his stomach, enjoying the soft, flatness of his body, before rising further. Circling his chest as she explored his abdomen, she quickly found one of his nipples; they were small, as far as she could tell, but more importantly they were hard. Using this knowledge to her advantage, Izzy started to tweak them, gently pushing and pulling the tiny nubs between her thumb and forefinger. Doug moaned louder at these ministrations, so Isabella amped it up a notch and twisted them back and forth, not going too far in her teasing. Repeating this with his other nipple, she mentally noted that he wasn't doing the same to her, too shy to do what he wanted.

Izzy would just have to help him along!

"Mmm that was nice." Isabella pulled away from Doug whose pleasure-twisted face lingered, suspended in the air for several seconds before he came to his senses, "Has anyone ever told you you were a good kisser?"

"N-No they haven't," Doug's face was beet red and he was audibly panting, "but you're really good at, um, it too."

"Thanks Dougie!" she winked at him again, "Now..."

She leaned back a little, squared her shoulders, and pushed her chest out.

"...is there anything else you've wanted to do with someone like me?"

"I uh, I, I..." the flustered young man began to babble, unsure of how to process having such a delectable looking sight presented to him in such a casual manner.

"Here, let me help you."

Reaching out, Izzy removed one of his hands that had been resting in his lap, and brought it to her chest; when she did, she felt something stiff and hard poke her wrist, the exact thing she was hoping to feel. Bringing his appendage towards her still-clothed breasts, she placed it on one of the large mammaries and used his fingers to squeeze down on it - Doug's suspicions had been right, she wasn't wearing a bra. Taking her hand off of his, Izzy let her future lover play with her tits as much as he wanted, his other hand quickly joining the first. While his groping was clumsy and amateurish, it almost always felt good to be touched so intimately. She let him have his fun for a few more minutes before moving on to the next part of her plan.

"I think it would feel even better if I wasn't wearing this shirt, so why don't I fix that?"

Doug's eyes lit up like diamonds under light and he quickly removed his hands from Isabella's chest. Giving a little giggle at his cute reaction, the tanned futa snagged her fingers into the bottom of her shirt and very slowly lifted it up over her head. She made sure to tease Doug a little further by rolling the hem of her top around right before they crested her breasts. When she did reveal herself to him, she wished she could see through her shirt so that she could watch his expression; it would undoubtedly be amazing. Not bothering to keep up the seductive teasing now that she was exposed, Izzy quickly removed the article of the clothing, tossing it onto the floor next to her. A warm sensation on her tits let her know she didn't need to take the reins again!

They might've been the most perfect pair of breasts that Doug had ever seen, in person or on the internet. He cupped both of them simultaneously, lifting them slightly - not that they needed the support - raising her hard brown nipples, both of which were pierced with black metal barbells, towards the ceiling. His little hands weren't enough to completely encompass one of the amazing mounds together, each one coming out to several handfuls. Doug found himself mesmerized by her tits, everything from the way they sat high on her chest, to the lighter-brown areolas that covered almost exactly half of their smooth skin They were firm, they were perky, and they were huge - all things that made them look out of place on Izzy's otherwise fit body. He might've been in love!

"Play with them all you want Dougie," she commanded as though he needed any direction, "they're all yours."

The husky, breathy tone in which she spoke was almost enough to make Doug cum in his pants. He massaged her tits eagerly, kneading the supple flesh gently, forming the fatty hills around his fingers. As he mauled her breasts, Izzy let herself moan several times, encouraging him, letting him know he was doing just fine, the intensity of the aroused utterances increasing as he began to play with her already incredibly sensitive nipples; half the reason she got them pierced was for that reason alone! It was clear to her that he was infatuated with her chest pillows, and she was more than happy to let him have his fill. The temptation to push forward with this little amorous meeting was strong, but Izzy resisted, wanting him to be completely hers first.

Though he seemed content to manhandle her tits for the rest of his life, Isabella knew there was something else he wanted to do - that everyone, guy or girl, craved when they saw her bare chest. Placing a hand softly on the back of his head, Izzy guided it toward her torso, aiming for one area in particular; as soon as his mouth was in range of one her metallised nipples, he latched onto it like a newborn, pulling the brown nub between his lips. Doug sucked fervently like the nectar to eternal life was contained in her bosom, switching back and forth rapidly between her tits, his mouth never empty for more than a second. Isabella really wanted to just whip her cock out right then and there, but she waited - the time for that was coming up very soon. Ignoring the tightening in her jeans, she let her new boytoy have his fill.

It was only once her tits were liberally coated in Doug's spit that she moved his head off of them.

"Mmm that was great Dougie, you really know how to work that mouth." Her compliment came out in a low purr and she stroked his cheek as she spoke, "But I want to see you now. Mind getting undressed for me?"

Doug was caught off-guard by the request but he was quick to comply.

"Of course! Whatever you want! Um, how do you want me to do it?"

"Oh I love it when you let me take charge! Why don't you stand in the middle room so I can watch?"

"Uh sure, that sounds good."

Taking one last, longing look at Izzy's shining tits, Doug stood up and did as he was told. Moving to the center of the room right in front of the bed, he looked to the futa for reassurance. Placing a hand on her crotch, she massaged the obscene lump and nodded at him, smiling the whole time, her eyes running up and down his body. Gulping, Doug grabbed his shirt by the neckline and pulled it off, not really sure how to be 'sexy' about the whole thing. His pale, thin abdomen came into view, his small pink nipples still hard from Isabella's previous, arousing play. Attempting to do something that she would find hot, he puffed out his chest and put his hands on his hips, flexing what little muscle he had.

"Oooh yeah I like what I'm seeing!" Izzy wolf-whistled after her compliment, making sure she sounded earnest, "Now keep going."

Emboldened by her words, Doug bent down and removed his socks, a smile on his face. Tossing the white tubes of fabric into the same spot he left his shirt, he stood back up straight and grabbed his belt. Trying to be more seductive, the young man unbuckled it slowly, putting a slightly off-rhythm sway in his hips; Isabella stifled a giggle as she watched him. She really did appreciate the effort! Dropping his belt, he went to work on the button and zipper of his jeans next, still attempting to put some allure into his movements. With a deep breath Doug lowered his jeans, sliding them slowly - as much for his benefit as Isabella's - down his legs until they were bunched at his ankles. Resisting the urge to cover his crotch, he let the futa observe him in nothing but his boxers.

"Did I cause that?" Izzy asked as she pointed towards the tent in his white underwear, knowing full well what the answer was, "Cause if so that makes me really happy."

"Uh yeah you did," he blushed and looked away from her, "you're just so sexy."

"Awww thank you Dougie! Why don't you finish up so we can get to the real fun?"

"O-Okay."

Closing his eyes, Doug took off his boxers in the same way he did his jeans, kicking the entire crumpled pile of bottom-wear to the side. Isabella whistled again. He really was her type! A light smattering of blonde, curly pubic hair covered his groin, providing a cute trail to his package. His dick was pretty average for a man, pale like the rest of him, the head a bright pink from arousal. It stuck out straight from his crotch, throbbing occasionally, a small bead of precum sitting at the tip. While it was a little on the thin side, Isabella thought it was a good size, a nice handful she could grab onto during sex. Below it his balls were pulled tight against his groin, average like his dick, a few willowy strands of hair sticking out of the wrinkled sack. After her appraisal was finished, Izzy hopped to her feet and marched towards him.

Without a word she pulled him into a kiss, one hand on his back, the other on his dick. It fit in her hand as nicely as she expected, and she stroked it slowly, not wanting the young man to bust too quickly. His moans returned and he unconsciously pressed his body into hers, grinding the tip of his member against her thigh. Sliding her hand down his back, Izzy traced his spine as she moved her fingers south, after something located much lower. To her delight, his ass felt as fat as it had looked in his jeans, and she gave it a firm squeeze, causing Doug to jump a little - but he didn't move away. They continued to grope and kiss each other, until Isabella just couldn't take it anymore!

Now it was time to get serious.

"Mmm Dougie I think it's my turn to get naked, don't you?"

He nodded back at her so fiercely it looked like he was having a seizure.

"I have an idea though - why don't you get down on your knees first. I think it'll make it more fun, ya know?"

Unlike a lot of her previous statements, Doug understood immediately. Detaching from each other, Izzy backed up towards the door while he stayed where he was. Crossing her arms, she watched him expectantly, her tongue gliding across her lips. Crouching down first, Doug put his knuckles on the floor to steady himself, his knees touching the carpet right after. He stared at her nervously as he kneeled, knowing what was coming even if a part of him was nervous about it. Eager herself, Izzy dropped the 'cool' act and bounded towards him, almost slipping on the boxers he'd discarded previously. Trying to not let that kill her momentum, she spread her legs and started to unbuckle her own belt, the studs that laced the black leather scratching against the loops of her pants as she pulled it off. Chucking it in a random direction, she started to unzip her jeans, her fingers fumbling, shaking with excitement. She was almost the-

Knock knock.

Isabella's head whipped around at lightning speed, Doug peering curiously from around her leg, the same question racing through both of their minds: were her parents home early!?

"Izzy? Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Nope, it was just her sister.

"I'm kinda in the middle of something Tati!" Izzy yelled back, her eyes rolling and expression darkening, "Can't it wait!?"

"It'll be quick I promise!"

Sighing, Izzy turned back to Doug.

"Fuck! Don't move, I'll be right back."

He nodded at her.

"Fine, I'm coming!" Bolting towards the door, Isabella grabbed a random shirt on the ground and threw it on, not caring that it was inside out and backwards. She gave a last, pointed look at Doug, who was covering up his shame with his hands, his eyes wide. Sighing, she opened the door only as much as she needed to, slipping out of it without giving her sister a peak at what was happening on the other side. Slamming it shut, she looked at her sister with no small amount of annoyance on her face, her arms folded impatiently.

"Kinda busy, uh, studying right now Tati! What do you need?"

"Sorry! It's just that I um, well, I need, um..."

"Come on, spit it out!"

"Erm, do you have, well you see, uhhh..."

Isabella turned her head and gave her sister an obviously annoyed stare, waiting for her to quit mumbling and say whatever she was going to ask her.

"...I want to borrow a sex toy I guess?"

"...a sex toy?" Isabella looked at her goody-two-shoes sister like she had just sprouted a second head, "What-Why do you need one? And what makes you think I'd even have one?"

"Come on Izzy I've seen them in your room before! You know, one of those ones that you use on your um... thingie. I want to try using one, I um, never have before and I just thought..."

"My what now?"

"Penis! Your penis. I know you have one for it! Please can I borrow one?"

"Seriously? Why don't you just buy your own?"

"I don't know where I would and I don't want to order one online in case mom and mom see! Please? I won't ask again!"

Isabella rubbed her temple and sighed.

"Fine fine, I'll do it if it'll get you out my hair! I'm gonna have to show you where to get your own later, I don't want to have to share this shit with you all the time."

"Oh thank you Izzy you're the best!" Tatiana was practically bouncing up and down she was so thrilled, her face one of glee and admiration, "I promise once I get my own I won't bug you anymore."

"Sure you won't..." Izzy shook her head, knowing the truth, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Taking the same cautious approach as to not reveal what she was up to to her sister, she slithered back into her bedroom.

"Almost done!" she huffed at Doug, who was still sitting obediently where she'd left him. She tried not to let the anxiousness of having her perfect plans interrupted show on her face, her gaze steely as she stomped towards her closet. Throwing the door open, she beelined for a certain box in the corner of the walk-in, ripping the lid off as soon as she got to it. Rummaging through the contents with as much haste as she could muster, several dildos, a pair of fluffy handcuffs, and a vibrator were relinquished to the floor as she searched fervently; the box wasn't particularly spacious but it still felt like it took an hour to find what she was looking for. Clutching the two items to her chest, she half-ran back to the door, disappearing behind the wooden barrier.

Doug's eyes went wide and his heart beat like a drum in his chest from what he thought he saw her holding.

"Here you go!" Isabella thrust the lewd objects in her hand towards her sister, almost knocking her over from the force, "Just what you asked for!"

The most noticeable of the two was a huge pocket pussy. Made of a blue, gel-like material, it jiggled wildly as Tatiana held it, extending out of her hand and slinking towards the floor. As wide as her arm and more than half a long, it was an absurd looking self-pleasuring device, more akin to some kind of pool toy than something that was supposed to help produce orgasms. The top of it was formed into the shape of a pussy, one that gaped from obvious use, revealing the similarly-stretched interior. It would have been comically oversized for anyone that wasn't a futanari.

The other item was a large bottle of lube.

"You're gonna need that too."

Tatiana held the pocket pussy out and waved it back and forth, staring at it curiously, her face contorted by confusion.

"Something wrong?" Izzy sneered at her clearly inexperienced sister, "Need me to tell you how it works? It's clean if that's what you're wondering - I haven't used it in a few weeks."

"Uh no, I can figure it out." Tati looked back up at her sister and gave her a toothy smile, "I appreciate it Izzy. Thank you!"

"Yeah yeah." The taller of the pair turned around and opened the door to her room again, "Sorry if it's too big for you!"

She didn't wait for a response to her snarky comment before reentering her domain. Leaning against the door, Izzy took a deep breath and scratched her neck. Remembering she had company waiting for her, she jolted to attention and looked at Doug; he was there, still sitting patiently, though she could see his erection had wavered a good amount, as had hers. Damn it, fucking Tati! Adjusting her stance to appear as confidently as she had before, the futa waltzed over to him, trying to hype herself up after that embarrassing display. As soon as she got in front of the nude male, a humiliating realization hit her: she was still wearing a dirty shirt about as incorrectly as she could! Tearing it from her torso, she bundled it up and threw it towards her closet, before looking down at Doug and giving him a sheepish grin.

"Sorry about that. Siblings are such a pain!"

"Um, it's ok," he tried to reassure her, his eyes falling to her bare-again tits, "did you still want to keep going?"

"I do! Now where were we?"

Winking at him, Izzy reached down to her groin, her fingers grabbing for the tab on her zipper - one that she quickly discovered wasn't there. To her horror she had been walking around that whole time with her fly down! Trying not to let the panic at such a realization show on her face and play it cool, she quickly unsnapped the button above it, her pants coming open. Grabbing the waist of her jeans, she stared into Doug's eyes as she shimmied them down her hips and ass, taking care not to let the rough fabric rub against her cock too much; she noted happily that she could see her nudity was arousing Doug once more, his cock rising between his legs. It was a nice confidence boost for sure! Once the front of her black underwear came into view, she paused, letting the anticipation build, wanting Doug to crave what she had to offer.

"Ready Dougie?"

"Y-Yes! I'm, um, ready."

"Are you suuure?" she couldn't help but tease him, using this momentary pause to reignite her faith in her abilities, "I don't want to move too fast for you or anything!"

"Please Isabella, I want to see it!"

Smiling down at him, knowing he was eating out of the palm of her hands, Isabella continued to pull down her pants. A few strands of pubic hair poked out of the sides of her panties, brown like the long locks on her head, but her groin was otherwise flat and smooth. After a little over an inch of her alluring, covered crotch had been revealed, a large distension appeared in the dark material. It took up almost all the space at the front of her underwear, pushing the fabric outward, only just hiding its true form. As her jeans fell lower, the illusion that her undergarment created was shattered, revealing the glory that Doug had been silently begging to witness.