Izzy's Average Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" The futa howled, "Here it comes Dougie!"

Unprepared for the minor, but no less intense transformation Izzy's cock had gone through, Doug was caught equally as surprised as her load entered his body. The first shot alone was practically a mouthful, his cheeks inflating like a certain Disney's character while eating porridge, a single spray of the thick dreck flying from the corner of his lips. Trying to swallow the dense glue, his throat working overtime to get the insane amounts of potent goo down, the next incredible stream that came only seconds after the initial injection had ended was too much for him to handle. A rivulet of cum shot from each of his nostrils, and, pushed back from the force of the liquid explosion, the rest of the semen-squirted from his now cock-free lips, splattering onto his crotch. How could anyone cum so damn much!?

"Fucking take it slut!"

All bets were off now, Isabella's dominant side coming out. Her hands went to her cock hastily, wrapping around her engorged member to start stroking it rapidly. Shot after shot erupted from her urethra, alternating multiple-second long streams and extensive ropes that were a foot long each, each aimed at the same place: Doug. Targeting his visage as he coughed and attempted to choke down the cascade of warm frosting already filling his mouth, she covered his face and hair. She bleached his already-blonde locks white until a helmet of goop had formed around his skull; he was drenched from his neck to his ears next, masking his adorable features in her essence. Pores clogged, eyes glued shut, nostrils crammed with cream - every opening on his countenance was filled and stuffed with her virile baby batter.

Pushing her cock down - an arduous task considering its steely-hardness - she targeted his naked form next. Like a star in a pornographic video or magazine, she plastered his chest, criss-crossing his flat, pale flesh with her seed, hiding his nipples completely under her sexual refuse. Cum ran down his torso, thick futa-made rivers lining his abdomen down to his crotch. The one futa-bukkake continued, giving him a freshly-made shirt of pearlescent sperm that engulfed him shoulder to crotch; she even sprayed down his genitalia, covering his average manhood in its entirety. Isabella's orgasm lasted a minute, at least, and every ounce, every rope, every drop of it fell onto Doug's being until more cum showed on his person than skin!

Holy fucking shit!

Doug couldn't fucking believe it - couldn't believe how much semen Isabella produced! He had done a fair amount of research on futanari in the past, but just like witnessing the extent of Izzy's endowment, he was in no way prepared for the amount of cum she blasted onto him. Fucking soaked is what he was! It didn't feel like there was an inch of him that wasn't bathed in her gooey nectar, like he had taken a shower of pure sperm! With his eyes and ears immersed in the stupendous syrup, his senses were completely overrun by the futa's wiggling egg-seekers; touch, taste, smell - all of it was conquered by Isabella's liquid onslaught. The whole event was as overwhelming as it was arousing, and the effects of her drenching caught up to him as soon as her climax ended.

A muffled groan escaped his lips, along with several strands of cum, as his own orgasm racked his body. He hadn't touched his cock since he'd started touching hers, but that didn't stop him from being on edge the entire time. His dick had been almost painfully erect, sticking straight up out of his groin like a little flagpole, precum running down his shaft, and once some of Isabella's load had landed on it it pushed him over the edge. Her hot, creamy seed was all the stimulation he'd needed to cum, a throb pulsing through his member before he exploded. It was barely noticeable under her sexual storm, but several ropes of ejaculate still shot from his tip, landing back in the swamp of sperm covering his crotch, mixing in with her powerful offering. Doug couldn't help but squeal and wiggle his hips as he climaxed, his hands clenching and unclenching in front of him.

While little Dougie cried out and shook from his orgasm, Isabella panted through the remnants of her own aftermath. Her cock continued to spit up dollops and stands of cum that pooled between her feet, some of the dregs landing on Doug's bent knees. Holding her stomach, Isabella exhaled loudly, her eyes rolling around in her head; her cumshots were always so damn tiring! Chuckling to herself as she regained her senses, Izzy looked down at the mess she'd made - and the person she'd made it on. Damn, she'd really done a number on him! He was fucking covered and quivering, her cum forming a puddle that outlined his kneeling legs. Semen still leaked from his lips, his breathing heavy from the liquid obstruction - and possibly something else - his entire face plastered. She hoped her orgasm was as good for him as it was for her!

If anything he was even hotter to her now that he was drenched head to toe in her seed!

"Uh, stay right there Dougie," Isabella told him through exhausted breaths, though she wasn't sure if he could hear her, "I'll grab you a towel... or two."