Izzy's Average Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Izzy And Doug Have Fun + Epilogue.
6.7k words
4.8
8.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last chapter of this installment! Sex between Izzy and Doug ensue, and Izzy finds her onahole on her desk, appearing very differently from how she'd last seen it. This story is fairly short/short-average for me, but I think its pretty nice and concise. Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Contains: futa on male, hyper cock and cum ridiculousness/inflation.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Not waiting for a response she might not receive, Isabella shook her head and walked away from the cum-covered male, grinning at her own erotic display. Her still-hard cock pointed forward like it was leading her around, bouncing up and down as she walked to her closet and dug through a laundry basket. Pulling out a couple body-sized towels, she used one to wipe up the sticky residue sticking to her genitalia and fingers, before returning to Doug. Throwing one of the drying implements over her shoulder, she laid the other one out over her guest's head, blanketing his countenance in its softness. With both hands, she rubbed it gently over his features, soaking up as much of her muck as she could, taking time to wipe at his ears, eyes, and nose. It didn't take long for him to join in the cleaning, his own hands using the other parts of the fabric to clean his head.

Removing the towel and sliding it off of his features, his sight was immediately greeted by a second, mostly-fresh cloth being held out to him. Smiling gratefully up at Isabella who was looking back sheepishly, he took the gift gladly and began to work on the rest of his body, clearing off his hands first. Doug dried off the rest of himself like he'd just gotten out of a pool, patting down his soaked skin, trying to clear his figure of as much cum as he could. It took several minutes for him to finish, and even then several areas on his chest and neck were still covered in the drying, off-white gunk; but the rest of him - his limbs, face, and genitalia - were otherwise free of the virile glue. He handed the crusty towel back to Isabella who balled it up with the other and tossed it into a pile of presumably dirty clothes next to her bed.

"Sorry about that, uh," Isabella scratched at her cheek as she spoke, having trouble looking the young man in the face, "it's um, hard to warn people about the... amount."

"It's okay, don't worry about," Doug reassured her, now feeling someone awkward in his naked and flaccid state, still on his knees, "I should have expected it from uh, how big you are and the things I read before."

He paused and blushed, looking away from the towering futa.

"Besides...I sorta came myself."

"You did!?" Isabella was suddenly beaming back at him, her eyes lighting up.

"Uh yeah," he chuckled nervously, "when you um, covered me down there."

"That's great to hear Dougie!" She laughed, no longer feeling as bad for losing control, "But that kinda brings up another question..."

"What is it?"

"Well you see, I'm still hard," she wagged her hips back and forth, causing her giant cock to slap wetly against her thighs, "see?"

Doug could definitely see.

He wasn't sure how he had missed such a vision-obscuring sight, considering her massive dick had been hovering right in front of him the whole time! When he had been sucking it he didn't really get a chance to look at how much she had grown, too focused on doing his best to pleasure her; he'd felt it enlarge in his mouth obviously, and it felt monstrously huge between his lips, but Doug hadn't truly grasped how much Isabella's club had expanded. Now he didn't need to grasp it because now he could observe the enlargement for himself. Isabella was fucking gigantic previously, but now it had leapt from a record-setting size to something inhuman!

While Doug's view was askew from his kneeling, front-facing position, he could easily tell that the futa's cock had gained a good half a foot in length, at least! Isabella's amazing appendage had been as long as a ruler when soft - or damn close to it - but now it could easily eclipse such an inadequate measuring instrument. The fact that it was hard and sticking straight out from her crotch made it appear even bigger, the lack of slack in it adding to its grandeur. Taking a quick glance at the door behind her, Doug could practically measure her growth by how much closer she'd gotten to it, standing much farther away from him then when they'd started - standing casually like she didn't have a hunk of meat as long as his arm attached to her body!

Not only had it lengthened but the tube of rigid flesh had noticeably widened too! Definitely as thick as his own wrist now, at the minimum, it presented an intimidating sight, and Doug quickly found himself wondering how he ever fit that beast in his mouth. Now completely uncovered, her foreskin peeled back due to the ridiculous girth her cock had attained, her glans were the same proportionally as it was before: even bigger. It had taken on a plumish shade in its aroused state, throbbing and pulsing, leaking cum through a slit that looked enlarged enough for him to stick his tongue through! The colossal circumference that ran uniformly down its unending length added to the terror the futa's effigy of sexual superiority bestowed upon his vision.

Every other feature of her cock had been enhanced as well. The amount of veins lacing its surface had stayed the same, but they were much more prominent now, sticking out like angry red and blue growths that reverberated constantly. Her member had darkened with all the blood pumped into it, now a deeper hue of brown than her natural skin tone. Below her shaft hung the tunnel that her cum traveled through, and it had grown as well; it looked comparable in girth to his own cock, and was obviously much longer, running from the sturdy base of her appendage all the way to the humongous head. Those unreal globes she called testicles weren't immune from the amplification the rest of her package had gone through either, approaching melons in size.

There was an inch of her genitalia that wasn't astounding! Doug tried to remember the way it had looked when he first laid eyes on its magnificence, but it was getting harder and harder to picture the more its current proportions burned itself into his brain; if he thought his mind was clouded by arousal before, it didn't compare to how he was feeling now! The member in front of him was amazing in every way: huge, powerful, sexy. He found himself salivating almost as much as he had when sucking it, wiping his mouth instinctively before managing to tear his eyes from it and glancing back up at Isabella. She was just as mouth-wateringly hot - tanned, buff, busty, and if his mind hadn't been made up before on how he was going to respond, it sure as hell was now!

"I-I do," Doug gulped, trying his best to maintain eye contact, "did you, you want me to suck you again?"

"Mmm that does sound nice, but I was thinking something different this time..."

Isabella stopped and took a deep breath.

"...like sex."

"Sex...?" Her statement seemed to catch Doug off guard for some reason, like he shouldn't have expected the escalation, "You mean like, uh... you, um doing me?"

"Well, yeah. I mean if you're up for it of course! I understand if it's too much though."

That disappointed expression returned involuntary to Izzy's face, one that made Doug's heart drop.

"I t-think I am. I've just never put anything back, uh, there."

"I can help- uh help get you ready, if you want?"

"S-Sure! Whatever you think is best."

Izzy clapped her hands together.

"Okay Dougie!" That same excitement from before had returned to the futa, "Why don't you lie on the bed. Doesn't matter how - just do what feels most comfortable!"

Nodding at her, Doug grabbed the bed frame before standing up, almost falling over as he rose; he had been kneeling for so long that his legs had fallen asleep! Stabilizing himself using the bed, he gave a last, long glance at Isabella's battering ram, questioning whether this was the right choice or not. While he knew he could just leave at any time, it felt too late to pick that option, his fate decided the moment he agreed to come home with the futa. As he crawled onto the soft sheets, he tried to reassure himself that this was an opportunity that might never present itself again, and that it was something he had fantasized about since first seeing an amateur futanari porn clip on the internet. Sure, Izzy was much more hung than he'd expected, but that just added to her allure!

On his hands and knees, Doug observed the dark blue blanketing he was surrounded by, trying to decide what would work best for his first time. Doggystyle was the obvious option, but the young man kind of wanted his first time having sex to be a bit more intimate. Blushing to himself at the silent admittance, he twisted around, and lay flat on the bed, scooting himself up towards the pillows. Once he was firmly planted on the cushiony surface, he leaned forward and stared at Isabella, who was slowly fisting her cock and staring back at him, studying him - ogling his naked form without an ounce of shame. They stayed like this for a long moment until Doug realized the futa was waiting for him to give the signal that he was ready.

"Um, I think I want to do it in this position if that's okay?"

"Works for me Dougie," Isabella purred, still steadily wetting her hunk of meat with her own lubrication, "let me just grab my lu-"

Fuck.

She forgot she'd given her fucking sister her bottle of lube! Why did Tati have to bother her on today of all days!? Fucking shit. Whatever, she'd just have to do it herself! It wouldn't be quite as good as if she'd used normal lubricant, but it would have to do. Calming herself from this minor, but annoying hiccup, Izzy made a mental note to have to talk to Tatianna about interrupting her when she was 'studying' with someone. Shaking her head, she realized she'd suddenly gone quiet in the middle of talking to Doug, while also now wearing a vexed expression. Coughing, she smiled again and tried to pretend like she wasn't bothered.

"...nevermind! Sorry, I just remembered something. Just lay back and let me get you prepared!"

"Okay Isabella, I trust you."

His words made Isabella even more eager, any hesitation she still possessed at popping the young man's cherry thrown to the wind. Stepping towards the bed, the futa took her hand off her cock and grabbed Doug's thighs. Yanking him towards her, drawing a yelp of surprise from his lips, she pulled him down until his ass rested on the edge of the bed. Pushing his legs back towards his body, she watched as his cheeks spread from her manhandling, his virgin asshole coming into view; it looked pretty clean at least! Hunching over, Isabella breathed gently on Dougie's cock - which was hard once more, much to her glee - causing the young man to moan. Grinning to herself, she dipped her head below his comparatively-tiny balls, and inched her face forward until his starfish was in licking distance!

"Time to dig in!" she announced with a laugh, Doug's cheeks burning with an embarrassment she couldn't see. Knowing he wouldn't be used to the sensation, Isabella was unhurried in her movements at first, making brief licks against his backdoor, letting him understand what it would feel like. Luckily for Izzy his hole tasted as clean as it looked, having a few unfortunate experiences in the past. While she tongue-bathed his ass, she used her strong fingers to massage his thighs, trying to make him as comfortable as possible - the occasional twitch of his genitals on her forehead reassured her that she was doing a good job. The urge to fuck him had become incredibly strong within her, but she knew she could be patient for just a few minutes longer!

After he seemed to have grown accustomed to her outer oral ministrations, Isabella took the next step and slipped her mouth-muscle into his tight ring. This drew an actual, audible exclamation of pleasure from the young man, making Izzy increasingly excited for the noises he'd make when she fucked him! Swirling it around, she used her tongue to slowly stretch his rim, not going too deep yet, just wetting the entrance. More undulations of his cock and balls on her head encouraged her to go further, and she buried her face between his bubbly cheeks until her lips met his pink backdoor. Isabella did her best to salivate around the perverse snack, poking her tongue through his depths every which way until she found what she was looking for.

His prostate!

When he let out a particularly powerful moan, she knew she'd hit the right spot. Waiting a bit longer to slip in a finger, she used her pink muscle to punch at his pleasure point, gliding the tip of her tongue back and forth over it, intermittently stopping to push against the button. His whole body quivered against her visage and hands, his ass actively wiggling back and forth; Izzy could feel the sheets move under her arms as well, and it instantly filled her mind with lurid images. Dougie moaning and squealing, clenching the sheets, his cute face twisted in pleasure, beet red. She didn't need to touch her cock to keep it hard, her imagination was doing that work for her! After several minutes her face was as soaked in her own spit as Doug's backside was, and she figured this was as good a time as any to get handsy!

Sliding a hand down the back of his thigh, she danced her fingers along one of his soft ass cheeks, trying to give him a hint of what she was about to do. Pulling her face back, she replaced its presence with her hand, circling his drenched rim with her pointer finger. Testing the waters, she prodded it several times, feeling out how elastic it was already, not quite penetrating it yet; when she felt no real resistance, she knew she was good to go. With care she pushed the tip of her finger in, and Doug immediately tightened against her digit. Letting him grip it, her mind wandered to how amazing that same clenching would feel around her shaft. Izzy couldn't wait!

"It's okay Dougie," she tried to reassure him, keeping her finger still as she did, "just relax. This will feel good, trust me."

"I-I do! I've just never had anything back there before!"

"I know cutie, that's why I'm gonna get you nice and warmed up!"

Feeling his backdoor-flexing loosen, she continued her exploration of his asshole with her digit. Sinking it deeper into his depths, she made a spiraling-motion with it, really using this opportunity to spread him out. She began to lick at the point her finger met his starfish, trying to add to his pleasure, doing what she could to make this whole thing easier for him. Repeating her actions from before, she stimulated his prostate, doing it as gently as she could, once again drawing the same, euphoric reaction from the young man; if she could bring him to another orgasm with a bit of backdoor play, it would be all the better! It didn't take much longer for Isabella to stretch him out with a second finger, adding to her first, and going for the same spot without hesitation.

Isabella kept this up until she had lodged in her other fingers, only her thumb outside of the young man's hole. She used it to rub at his ass like she was trying to comfort him, not wanting or necessarily needing to fist him to make enough room for her cock; besides, she wanted her first feel of his deepest depths to be with her cock, not her hand! Dougie had stopped fighting her attempts at stretching, and was very obviously lost in the pleasure her fingering was bringing him, his body perpetually vibrating, his ecstasy-induced outcries a constant soundtrack for Isabella's fun. The futa found herself struggling more and more with her urge to jump up and ravage him right there, her cock attempting to do all the thinking for her. It would be any moment that he'd be fully prepared for her colossal crotch cannon anyway!

After several more twists and turns of her multiple-finger assault on his asshole, Isabella figured that he was as ready as he'd ever be!

"Okay Dougie," she pulled her hand out and stood up, immediately jerking herself once more, her dick hard enough to bust concrete, "I think you're good to go. Still want to do this?"

"Yes!" Doug lifted his head off the sheets to look up at the futa, "If anything I want to even more now!"

"Good boy!"

Giving the blushing man a wink, Izzy turned her attention towards her elephantine cock and his reddened, slightly gaped asshole. Moving her monster closer to it, she grunted and flexed her abs, sending several ropes of hot precum shooting from her glans onto his rear. Using her purple crown, Isabella rubbed in the gooey secretions as much as she could, not quite penetrating him but still putting a bit of pressure on his backdoor. Satisfied, she spit at the meeting point, giving him a last bit of lubrication before she continued. Using one hand she grabbed his thighs, one after the other, and lifted them until his ankles were hooked on her shoulders. Leaning forward, she prodded his starfish with her cock, lining them up perfectly; then, with a grunt and a light shove, she forced her cockhead into his back entrance.

"Oh fuck!"

Doug half-moaned, half-screamed as he was partially penetrated. Despite her previous ministrations he was still incredibly tight, and her first attempt at entering his depths wasn't completely successful; only about two-thirds of her glans managed to enter him, the flared rim still sticking out between his cheeks. Adjusting her stance, Izzy wiggled her hips, causing her immense cockhead to prod a little deeper into Doug's hole. Her hand having never left her cock, she held it steady as she pushed forward, the young man's backdoor opening around her incredible girth slowly but surely. With a little more effort, she managed to stuff the entirety of her fist-sized, fleshy helmet into him, pulling another loud squeal from his panting mouth.

"Fuck Dougie, you're so God damn tight!"

"A-Anyone would be tight on your cock!"

Izzy chuckled and blushed.

"Oh Dougie, you always know just what to say!"

Now that she had buried her purple crown into him, the ridge of her glans snagging on his pink rim, Izzy felt confident she wouldn't slip out. Taking her hand off her cock, she joined it with her other in holding onto Dougie's legs, moving them until her sharp, Latin features were framed by his bare feet. Biting her lip, her mouth-jewelry folding into her mouth, she took a deep breath before trudging her cock forward. Taking her time, knowing Doug would need it, Isabella moved very slowly in her traversion of his bowels, sliding a single inch in if that, leaving it there for a minute, before pulling it back out and repeating the process. By no means was this as fast or hard as she wanted to fuck the young man, but Izzy was willing to wait - his warmth and tightness was enough to hold her over for now. Virgin holes always had their own special feeling to them anyway!

Fingers raking against the blue sheets he lay on, Doug was lost in a world of pleasure. Isabella's fingering and licking had felt amazing in their own right, but her cock was on an entirely different level! He felt more full than he ever had before, and that was only growing the more of her humongous hunk of fuckmeat she pushed into him. His cock was harder than it had ever been, and he swore he would orgasm any moment from her efforts! This might have been the best decision he'd ever made - going home with Isabella - and it was only getting better. Fuck, if Doug knew how fucking good anal play felt, he would have experimented on his own ages ago! Doug groaned as another gigantic inch dipped through his depths, his cock flexing and beating against his flat stomach.

12