Izzy's Average Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a third of her cock was imbedded in Dougie's tight hole, Izzy decided to start actually fucking him; not as hard as she could of course, but just enough to give him a taste of what he was in for. Rocking back and forth, the futa pumped her ramrod through him steadily, never putting any more destructive dick in but never taking it completely out either. Doug's whole body slid across the bed as she did, never leaving her grasp, extending towards the pillows before his ass came slipping back to her. Isabella couldn't help but match his moans, his asshole gripping her perverse plow perfectly, his inner walls hugging her sizable shaft like he never wanted it to leave. Her balls gurgled happily as she thrust into him rhythmically, bouncing against her thighs, expanding with the seed it eagerly brewed.

Changing her pace slightly, Izzy began to pull out until just the tip of her tip was left gaping his rim, confident she could easily get back in without much difficulty now if it slipped out, before pumping back into him roughly, forcing another new inch into his depths. Obviously eager to hilt herself, she used this motion to introduce him to more and more of her cock to the inexperienced male; the futa's pounding was aided by the feeling of his pleasure spot rubbing against the side of her shaft, Doug moaning louder each time she scratched it with her venous pole. If he was feeling this good already, he wouldn't mind her going even deeper! Spelunking into his caved out asshole, it took Izzy no time at all before she got more than half of her meaty rocket fucking her boytoy

"Oh fuck yeah Dougie!" The futa cried out, teeth grit, "I could fuck you like this forever!"

Doug couldn't reply, his pleasure reaching a crescendo.

Burying the side of his face in the bed, Doug's eyes snapped shut and his tongue lolled out of his mouth. His fingers dug into the sheets, pulling at them urgently, his whole body tense; if Izzy wasn't holding his legs, they would have kicked out wildly too! Chest heaving, every nerve from his brain down to his cock screamed, ignited by an ecstasy he'd never experienced before. Once the lit up circuits coursing through his form reached his genitals, his cock reacted accordingly - it twitched, flopped back and forth, then went even more rigid than before. Sticking straight up, his thin member pulsed, his urethra winking and firing out his seed. The several ropes that he expelled went high, almost reaching Izzy's bouncing breasts before landing on his stomach, coating it in several long, white strands. Isabella watched the whole thing with a carnal hunger in her eyes.

"Fuck Dougie, that was so fuckin' hot!"

No longer able to control herself at seeing such a raw, sexy display of unbridled lust - one she knew she was the cause of - the futa went all in. Growling, she sped up her thrusts, too intoxicated by the sight of her partner losing himself to pleasure to hold back anymore. She plowed in and out of him rapidly, the amount of cock filling his intestines increasing in quantity, precum drenching his insides. Like a futanari possessed, she put her whole body into it, stepping forward to make sure she could bury as much of her serpent into him as possible, her hold on his legs tightening. His whole being shook, his head dancing around the bed, his arms jiggling limply at his sides, not a part of him unmoving from the forceful plowing. As Izzy got closer and closer to the bed with every thrust, her bulbous balls began to slam against it, filling the room with a loud, repetitive knocking sound; a normal person might have been sent into a fit of agony at such brutal impacts on their genitalia, but Izzy wasn't a normal person, not by a longshot!

Finally sheathing herself fully into the young man, Izzy moaned at the sensation of having her bitch breaker encompassed to the base in Dougie's tight walls; knowing more eroticism was awaiting her, she looked towards his stomach once she was hilted. Even though she had seen it many, many times before, the sight that greeted her eyes was always the one she'd replayed in her mind over and over again when she masturbated. A view that sent a throb through her lengthy bludgeon, forcing a huge belch precum out of it and into Doug's bowels. On his stomach a bulge had appeared, one in the exact shape of her colossal cock, outlining every part of it with his pale flesh. It stretched from his belly button all the way to his chest, distending his flesh, morphing into the form of her majesty.

It was mouth watering.

Humping the young man's hole, Izzy fucked him ferociously, droplets of sweat forming across her figure, her crotch meeting his ass cheeks with a steady stream of slaps that reverberated through his body. Her eyes were fixated on the protuberance her cock made in his torso, watching as it slid back and forth through his insides, pushing his organs out of the way to make room for its enormity. Fueled by her unchecked arousal, Isabella's cock sprayed Doug's intestines with a constant supply of precum, oiling her shaft to make the penetration even easier, bathing his internal self in her essence. Like he hadn't cum twice already today, Doug's cock was once again rockhard, bouncing to and fro, the pale flesh turned pink from all the blood contained inside of it.

"Take it Doug, take my fucking cock!"

Isabella commanded him passionately like he had much choice in the matter, a slave to her pounding, the pleasure clouding his mind overwriting any parts of his brain still thinking logically. Hips a blur, the training wheels off, Izzy fucked him harder and harder, using the entirety of her strength to stuff his hole over and over again. She grunted rapidly as she did, beads of salty liquid dripping from her visage. Her cock schlicked through his depths, her milky seed leaking from his abused rim, splashing onto her balls and the bedding under them, painting everything they touched white. Those same corpulent cum containers had begun gurgling once more, filled to the brim with a load it couldn't wait to expel, the skin of her sack stretched drum-taught around the giant globes. She barreled her beast into him without remorse, ready to get hers!

The closer she got to her second climax, the more brutally she fucked him - however, she felt a change in position was in order to get the best out of her coming explosion. Still thrusting into him, albeit slower for a moment, she hopped up onto the bed, pushing him back towards the top of it as her knees sunk into the mattress. Taking her hands off his legs as she did, though not letting them unhook from her traps, she hunched over his splayed form, pressing her palms next to his head. Blanketing his smaller body, she resumed her fervent fucking as soon as she could, her pierced-nipples and squishy breasts flattened against his chest, her belly button jewelry scraping against his stomach, her hips still slapping loudly against his. Realizing that something had changed, Doug looked up, his face still dazed from his orgasm, his eyes lidded-over in lust.

Seeing his sexy countenance, red and sweaty, his blonde hair wildly messed around his head, made the futa want to fill him up even more! Bending her neck, she captured his lips in hers before he had a chance to move and attacked his mouth with her tongue. Making out with the young man made her thrusts take a savage turn, her rhythm lost, her instincts taking over. The pair bounced together on the bed, Doug's body almost completely lifting from the sheets, the frame smacking into the wall behind it, adding to the several dents that already laced its surface. Her fat, cum-filled balls were actively smacking his ass now in this new position, beating them over and over again until circular bruises appeared on the pale flesh, a perverse cacophony created by the mix of carnal noises that filled the room.

There was no stopping at the futa at this point, a grown man not able to pull her off of the person she was so viciously pounding. They were both moaning as they entangled their tongues together, each one getting a dose of hot pleasure the other was feeling, their breath warming each other's skin. Holding herself up with one hand, Izzy snaked the other down Dougie's abdomen, groping her own cock through his skin, jacking herself off with his stomach for a moment. Her hand drifted lower down her lover's midsection, caressing his crotch before it found what it was looking for. Placing a firm grip on his cock, she started to stroke his member rapidly, his hips wiggling in response, his shaft throbbing between her strong fingers.

Isabella loved being able to feel the affect her fucking had on others!

She was quickly reaching her limit, this new position giving her better leverage to fuck harder with, her titanic testicles pulling up against her scrotum and crotch. Putting her all into the last moments of crazed copulation, she slammed herself against Dougie, and into Dougie with as much force as she could muster, their bodies colliding powerfully with each thrust. Her fantastic fuckstick rocketed through his depths enthusiastically, never more than half of her incredible length pulling out before ramming back in and filling him with numerous inches of girthy meat. Streams of pre-seed squelched out from around her cock, covering both of their lower halves in the sticky cream. His own cock pulsed in her hand, giving her all the signs she needed to know he was getting close as well. Moving her face away from his with a gasp, she immediately buried it in his neck, biting and sucking on the flesh, latching onto whatever she could.

Her cock went through all the same changes as before, gaining thickness and length, the bulge in Doug's stomach widening and stretching farther up his chest. Veins popping out prominently, her urethra following suit, they raked against the young man's insides, giving him a last burst of ecstasy as they touched every sensitive part within him. His hands reached out and hugged her strong, sweaty back, pulling her in closer; he would've wrapped his legs around her as well, but they were still pinned tightly under her muscled arms. Doug moaned breathily as she gave one last, powerful piston into him, sinking her massive cock down its base, their crotches kissing, precum pooling between them. Interlocked completely, they hit their apexes at the same time.

Isabella was cumming, and so was Doug!

She wasn't able to give warning this time, her mouth filled with Dougie's neck skin, but they both could feel what was happening all the same. While Izzy's first enormous load of potent progeny raced up her cock, Doug's immediately ejected out of his. His cumshots were caught by the futa's hand, strands of watery, white seed covering her fingers and webbing between them. It was his least copious orgasm so far, but it was still larger than average for him, his balls emptied completely onto Izzy's digits. Almost like it was waiting for its turn, Isabella's initial blast of cum gushed from her gaping piss slit right on cue, the shot much larger than all three of Doug's orgasms that day combined. Detaching herself from his neck, she moaned into the sheets as she unloaded into his bowels.

"Fuuuuck!"

Twitching one last time, she erupted into her lover. Being a futa, her climaxes were constantly copious, taking several in a row for the amount to begin to die down - and this one was no exception. All of the pre-ejaculate she unleashed previously was instantly washed away, a much thicker version taking its place. Both her own monstrous member and Doug's insides were bathed in her virile offering, the hot liquid engulfing them in an all-encompassing tidal wave. Isabella could feel her cock and cum throb through Dougie's stomach against her own, adding to the pleasure she was already feeling, the movements practically massaging her abs. Her hips bucked and jerked as she blasted into the young man, her groin mashing into his.

Her sperm gushed into Doug in an unbroken stream, one replacing the previous as soon as it ended, pausing for less than a half-second between shots. Each one lasted longer than Doug's entire orgasm, every single spew of semen enough to fill an entire coffee mug. His stomach was filled after several blasts, cum shooting back out through his intestines and spilling from his plugged - not plugged enough - asshole, coating his beat-red ass in dense glue; but Isabella wasn't even close to finished! More of her heavy ball jelly flooded his body than escaped, and Izzy could feel his midsection begin to inflate under her, a small, growing bump pressing against her stomach, just another thing that added to her ecstasy. A grunt escaped her lips with every additional pump, her body undulating against his in time with her shots.

Over and over Izzy pumped her hips into him, trying to force her cum out of bestial member as quickly as she could, her urethra almost painfully split by the huge torrents spraying from it. Lifting herself up enough that she was able to raise her head and stare at the affects she was having on the young man, she watched his body continue to distend with her swimming wigglers. Biting her lip, she admired the results of her efforts, the ballooning of Doug's stomach not stopping; if anything, the sight made her cum harder, her balls reacting to the lurid vision by increasing its progeny production. She moaned as another forceful blast erupted from her giant glans, Doug's abdomen shaking in response. He was going to look fucking pregnant by the time she was done with him!

Doug felt like he was going to explode.

Unable to do anything but lay there and get packed to the brim with the futa's unending load, Doug did his best to maintain consciousness. Gut gurgling with potent seed, his body once again fell limp, his arms sliding off Isabella's back and onto the bed, his head sinking into the sheets; he didn't even have the energy to try and reach for his ballooning stomach to cradle the cum-baby forming inside of him. Drool leaked from the corner of his mouth, his eyes rolling around in their sockets, occasionally falling on Isabella's downturned face before looking somewhere else. Despite his weakened state, Doug felt good, his lust completely satiated, and even though it was uncomfortable, the warmth building at his core relaxed his worn being. A part of him did fear that Isabella might want to go again after this though...

Still riding out her amazing climax, Izzy continued to make shallow thrusts into Doug's abused hole, stirring up the cum she'd deposited in his depths. Her shots were coming out less powerfully now, but the ropes and dollops she released remained incredibly huge, each one making sure that there was no section of her lover's bowels that weren't imbued in her essence. Breathing growing heavy, Isabella's own vigor began to grow weary, her orgasms and sexual efforts catching up with her. After over a minute of constant gushing, her climax began to peter out, her pistoning becoming lazy. Once it felt like every ounce of cum had been wrung from her balls and her cock started to soften, she pushed herself over, landing with a bounce on her back next to Doug.

"Jesus Christ..." she muttered, throwing an arm over her face, "that was a good one!"

Her body glistened with sweat as she lay next to Doug, her chest heaving, her cock sagging between her muscular, outstretched legs. Doug was much the same, his legs finally falling after being pushed to his ears for so long, his whole body splayed out flaccidly, his eyes closed. Unlike Isabella's tanned skin, which glowed with the sheen of moisture covering it, Doug's body looked visibly tired, red in several places like his neck, dried cum drenching his thighs, ass, and stomach - his stomach which reached out towards the ceiling, making him appear, just as Izzy had thought, pregnant on the verge of giving birth. It had started to turn pink from the cum-created pressure, rounded out and hard, swaying slightly from the bubbling ball brew inflating it. The pair stayed like that silently, only their combined heavy breathing, and the sounds of sperm slopping out of the young man's gaping asshole onto more sperm breaking the quiet.

Eventually Isabella managed to lift herself up by her elbows and look at the results of her sexual destruction, a goofy grin touching her lips. Pushing her wet hair out of her face, she glanced over at Doug, who looked like he was lost in the most blissful sleep of his life. Patting his head gently, she groaned and rolled over, opening a drawer on her nightstand. Digging through the contents, she pulled out a small, multi-color glass pipe, a lighter, and a bag filled with green, pungent smelling herbs of some kind. Turning back to her passed-out lover, she nudged him, holding the items in her hands out, waving the container of plant material back and forth over his visage. Awakening from his stupor, he groaned and groggily stared up at her smiling face.

"Wanna smoke?"

...

Several days later, Izzy came home from school as usual.

Alone this time, she announced her presence as she entered the house and kicked off her shoes - oddly, her sister didn't return the greeting. Maybe she went out somewhere, though that wasn't likely. After grabbing a snack from the kitchen, Isabella wandered up to her room, texting rapidly on her phone as she did, trying to make plans for later. Entering her personal abode, she tossed the device on her bed and began to undress, dying to change into something more comfortable than the tight jeans she had on now; as she started to unbutton her pants, something on her computer desk caught her eye. Stopping what she was doing, she walked over to check out what it was, her mood dampening once she realized what was seeing.

Laying across her desk was a long mass of blue, jelly-like material that nearly reached from one end of the wooden surface to the other. It was split in half down the middle, several large rips and tears creating holes in its gelatinous form. The substance that had made up its rubbery existence looked stretched thin, like two people had pulled it apart until it lost all elasticity. The model of female genitalia that had once made up the opening of the object had been distorted, the shape no longer recognizable, a mish-mash of bumps and lumps left in its place. Despite its destroyed state, it shone like it had been cleaned recently, something that was out of place on the otherwise obliterated item. Izzy's face fumed with anger, her lips contorted into a menacing scowl.

It was her pocket pussy and it was fucking ruined!

"That fucking bitch!"

12