Izzy's Kinky Incest

Story Info
Punishing her slutty redhead twin sister.
6.5k words
4.49
18.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers

I'm sitting here at a big rectangular table in room 308 of Hibbs Hall with twelve other grad students, waiting for Professor Harrison to show up for today's class in the Edgar Allan Poe seminar. He's fifteen minutes late already. Reading an essay about "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Richmond's legendary horror author reminds me of Jake, my crazy kinky boyfriend. I pull out my phone and shoot him a quick text, angling my phone so nobody else in the room can see what I'm typing:

IZZY: Hey baby, cant wait 2 cu! Feeling xtra naughty so get those cuffs n whips ready 4 later!"

Jake is probably hanging out at my sister Kathy's apartment. They usually do that on Friday and Monday afternoons, when they don't have any classes at the VCU music department. I pull up a picture of her on my phone, and it's like looking in a mirror. We're identical redhead twins, five foot six, 35-23-34, cute as a pair of ginger buttons. We're going to the same college after going to the same elementary and high school. We've been utterly inseparable for as long as we can remember, long before we made the same kitty drawings in Mrs. Bottom's kindergarten class.

I stare out the window in the only room with windows, picturing Jake's rough dominator routines. My pussy buzzes with anticipation. He always ties me up like a pretzel, whips my tits and pussy real hard, and fucks me like a raging bull. Leaving me nice and sore, inside and out. Giving me multiple orgasms every single time. But nobody in the English department knows I'm a kinky freak. They just assume I'm a shy boring ginger bookworm, letting her good looks go to waste. I never tell the truth to my friends, because the secrecy enhances my pleasure.

I look at my phone again a minute later. No response from Jake. Meanwhile, Professor Harrison is now twenty minutes late. Fuck this literary bullshit, I'm outta here.

"I'm heading out, guys. The twenty minute rule is in effect," I announce to the class while stuffing my paperback copy of Poe, Insanity, and Containing the Feminine Monstrous into my laptop case.

"His little Fiat probably broke down on the way here," replies Sarah Sprouse, a stereotypical gothy lesbian English major. "Fix It Again, Tony!"

"Or maybe he got sealed up behind a brick wall somewhere, like Montresor."

The whole class giggles at my Cask of Amontillado reference. I march out the door with a naughty grin on my face. Jake must be planning out the choreography for another BDSM session. His creativity never ceases to amaze me.

I step to a crisp November afternoon on the central quad of Virginia Commonwealth University, with a big two-hour hole suddenly open in my schedule. Hundreds of college students are strolling over a giant concrete compass near downtown Richmond. Lots of weird fashion statements are being made at this uber-trendy urban campus, with skateboards and electric scooters zipping recklessly through the fray. This city is like an island of liberal wackos in ruby-red tobacco country.

I turn right outside the Branch Cabel library, heading past the Hodges theater and off the campus on Park Street. The apartment I share with my boyfriend is two blocks away on the second floor of a nineteenth century rowhouse. My anticipation reaches a fever pitch on the old brick sidewalk. I love being Jake's obedient little bitch, fulfilling all of his dark fantasies, and fulfilling my own in synchronicity. I need his pain, focusing my chaotic mind down to a single point. I need his sex even more, to make me forget who I am. A chronically depressed spoiled daddy's girl, struggling to find her way in "the real world."

I turn left on Harvie Street, going toward my sister's apartment at the end of the block. I'll just hang out with them for a couple hours, watching some mind-numbing Netflix, getting psyched up for "the main event" later on with Jake at our own apartment on Park. The whole weekend lies ahead of me, with plenty of time to indulge my taboo obsessions (and work on my thesis paper about The Fall of The House of Usher.) An english degree is not exactly a lucrative meal ticket, so I need to find a stable financially secure life partner (but I keep falling for fun freaky dudes like Jake Savage.)

I enter her dingy old building and climb a narrow creaky stairway in a dreamy haze. I pause in front of Kathy's front door, hearing a loud black metal song blaring inside. That's strange. She's a classical/jazz fan who doesn't like any kind of rock music.

I unlock the door and step into her small living room. Nobody there. The high-decibel sound of "Satanic Might" by Cruel Force is coming from her bedroom, around the corner and down a short hallway. I guess she's showing off her sweet new stereo system to Jake, letting him play one of his favorite over-the-top apocalyptic anthems.

I put my laptop down on her coffee table and move slowly across the room, tripping over something on the floor. Looking down, I see one of Kathy's blouses on the brown carpet. That's also strange. She never leaves her clothes lying around on the dusty dirty floor.

More of her clothes are strewn about in the hallway. A red plaid skirt just like mine, a black bra, black panties, and . . . what's this? A pair of blue jeans, 38x30. That's Jake's size. And what's this? A Slayer "Reign in Blood" T-shirt, just like the one he has. And there's the same boxer shorts he always wears, size medium with blue and white pinstripes. What the fuck is going on?!

I pause halfway down the hall with a vague sense of dread, like all those clueless sexy actresses in slasher movies, right before they get butchered like hogs by a masked psychopath. The obnoxious monotonous black metal keeps grinding away on her 400-watt speakers. I hear a harsh feminine moan over the loud guitars, drums, and barking male singer.

"Oh my god, yes! That feels sooo good. I love your big dick!"

Holy shit, holy shit. Please don't tell me she's fucking my boyfriend! Please tell me she's watching a stupid porn video while he's listening to that stupid song. A porn video with an "actress" whose voice is eerily similar to my twin sister's.

"Fuck me harder, Kathy! Holy shit, you're even better than your sister!"

Omigodomigodomigod! How could he do this to me? And worse, how could she do this to me!? After all the love, all the trust, all those years, through thick and thin. A strong surge of anger rushes through me. I feel like barging in there and bitch-slapping that ginger skank. But fear keeps my anger in check. I better stay calm and deal with this crisis diplomatically. Going psycho won't make a difference at this point, and it might even get me hurt.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Kathy growls fiercely. "I love your big fucking, stretching out my tight little pussy!"

Wow, she's really going for it. Making the most out of this illicit opportunity. She was always the crazy-fun twin, and I was always the geeky bully target (until my beauty finally blossomed during our senior year at Douglas Freeman High.)

I hate everything about rom-coms, but I especially hate those scenes where a woman goes storming into a room where her husband/boyfriend is balls-deep in another woman. They're both having a great time, enhanced by the danger of getting caught, so it's cruel not to let them finish. The guilt afterward is punishment enough, so I won't make it worse by turning his balls blue and taking away her hot creamy dessert.

My morbidly curious nature demands a glimpse of what's going on in there. The door is open about an inch, so I step closer and peer inside. Ugggh! Just as I feared, my 23 year-old identical twin is completely nude, fucking my 22 year-old lover hard and fast on the far side of her bedroom. She's holding an overhead metal bar, with her pale sexy legs wrapped around his muscular waist. The "monkey position," for christ's sake!

She's not just fucking him, she's fucking him in bondage! His arms and legs are bound with black leather straps to a tall steel bondage rack, with electrodes clipped to his nipples and ballsack. Copper wires dangle from those electrodes, connecting to a control box on a nearby table. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I couldn't be more pissed-off right now. Vanilla sex might be excused as a heat-of-the-moment mistake, but kinky sex is so . . . personal. I feel beyond betrayed. Gutted, pulverized, obliterated. Like she just ripped my heart right out of my chest.

But I'm also getting horny, in a really perverted way, because Kathy looks exactly like me. The same flaming copper hair, pale milky freckled skin, and big emerald eyes. The same perky c-cup tits with cute pointy pink nipples, flat toned belly, wide smoothly curved thighs, and flaming shock of untrimmed red pubic hair. It's like I'm watching myself fuck my boyfriend in dominatrix mode (which I rarely enter, preferring to just stand or lie there, helplessly bound, letting men unleash their primal aggression on my ass, and loving every minute of it.)

This is such a weird voyeuristic sex show, unfolding in real-time. My pussy is getting so wet under my skirt. She keeps pounding her tight ginger twat on his big fat prick, stretching her labia to the limit. A minute later, she unwraps her legs from his waist and lets go of the overhead bar. She turns around and fucks him in the standing reverse doggy-style pose while swinging from a pair of metal chains that dangle from the upper rack. Like a freaky acrobat in a BDSM circus.

Damn, I should have texted Jake that Professor Harrisson didn't show up for the Poe class. Maybe that would have prevented this spectacular betrayal . . . or maybe it was already going before I sent him that other text. That would explain why he didn't respond to my message, telling him to get those whips and cuffs ready for me. I'm frozen in place, staring at Kathy's frantic fucking through that little crack in the door. She's growling and swearing up a storm while ramming her tight heart-shaped ass against his rock-hard muscles. Acting very much like the kinky porn stars we both love to watch. One of many shared interests with my identical twin.

"Fuck yeah!" Jake growls, writhing in vertical bondage. "Keep pounding your ass on my cock, just like that. Make me shoot a big wad up your twat!"

Kathy pulls out abruptly and turns around to face him. "Not yet, you naughty boy. I'm gonna punish you some more."

She grabs the electrode controller and delivers a jolt of juice to my boyfriend's nipples and ballsack.

"Oh-hoooo god!" Jake shrieks in delightful pain, writhing even more. She shocks him again, twice as long. "Oh shit, you crazy fucking biiiiitch!"

"Don't call me a bitch, motherfucker!"

She shocks him again while laughing sadistically. Then she grabs another electrode clip and fastens it to the very tip of his penis.

"Oh god, it's so sensitive there. OooohhWAAAAAAAAAHHH-HA-HA-HAAAAH!"

He convulses comically on a stainless steel bondage rack that matches the one in my own apartment that I share with Jake. I'm getting so fucking horny just watching them. It's so wrong on so many levels, but it feels so right. I reach under my red plaid skirt and black panties, working my clit in slow steady circles. Keeping my other hand over my mouth, trying like hell not to moan.

"Hurts so good, eh Mister Savage?" Kathy cackles. "You want some more?"

"Hell yeah, you kinky fucking ginger. Turn that shit UP!"

She turns the power dial up to the max and makes him thrash about comically. Drool oozes out of the corners of her mouth while watching his face contort with masochistic ecstasy. Redheads have a recessive gene that makes us less sensitive to pain, taking it and dishing it out. The darkly romantic tension between my sister and my boyfriend must have been simmering ever since I started dating Jake two months ago.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhhhh . . . Teagan, Teagan, Teagan!" Jake finally exclaims. Damn, that's our safe word. The one I use when he puts me in bondage and goes medieval on my ass. When his whipping, clamping, caning, and "water torture" gets a bit overzealous. A shout-out to our favorite kinky blonde porn star, Teagan Presley.

She takes off all the electrodes, then she gets down on her knees and sucks his huge prick. Fast and deep, with the same loud enthusiasm. Slurping and gagging disgustingly, just like Teagan did in so many videos. He groans in triumphant relief after all that playful cock torture.

"Oh shit, girl. You suck dick so good, just like Izzy. Freakiness runs in the family."

Kathy pulls out abruptly, making a funny poof sound with her lips. "I get a lot more action than Izzy. Screw that stuck-up twat."

I frown at her mean remark while Jake laughs. Damn, what a bunch of lying cheating assholes! They're lucky I'm not killing them right now. She shoves his penis back in her mouth and whips her red head back and forth, slurping and gagging even more while stretching out his ballsack with both hands. She keeps devouring his manhood and fiddling with his testicles for what seems like five minutes. Driving him totally crazy. Drool oozes out of her mouth and splatters on the wooden floor beneath the bondage rack. He's struggling to hold back his load, and so am I.

"Oh please, Kathy. Untie me and let me jerk off on your face."

"Do you deserve to be set free, you naughty boy?"

"Fuck yeah," he groans.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"I've learned it well, teacher. Please, let me blow a big wad right on your pretty green eyes."

My twin sister laughs sweetly, then frees him from bondage and gets back down on her knees. Jake grabs her red bangs and yanks her head back, forcing her to look up at his face. He aims his cock toward her amazing green Irish eyes and jerks away at point-blank range, growling with the machismo he always directed toward me.

"Fucking bitch, you're getting the trouble you asked for. Just like Izzy did. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, ooooooooooHOOOOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOO!"

He finally lets it rip, blasting her emerald eyes with big white gobs of goo. He pulls back and soaks the rest of her face with splooge. I can almost feel that hot soothing cream all over on my own face, filling me with tremendous perverted pleasure. I masturbate rapidly under my skirt while Kathy moans contentedly. His balls finally empty out, leaving a huge sticky mess from the top of her red head all the way down to her pussy.

"Oh my god, Jake, that was fucking awesome!" Kathy beams while wiping that white stuff out of her eyes with a pink towel. "I've been dreaming about dominating you so long!"

"It was gonna happen eventually, you ginger skank," he groans breathlessly, trying to regain his alpha male dignity while Kathy turns off his "music." He keeps jerking off long after the epic explosion.

"The way you've been eye-fucking me every day, and laughing at all my lame jokes . . . you were fucking begging for it," he chortles.

"It was better than I ever imagined," she utters sweetly.

"I'm gonna return the favor on Monday afternoon," Jake growls assertively. "I'll tie you up and shock your tits and pussy real good, while your sister is over at VCU. Which class is she taking right now? Oh right, that Edgar Allan Poe seminar."

"Quoth the raven, I'm your secret kink whore."

Jake snickers at my sister's witty tongue. "I hope Izzy won't find out about this. That English major is really good at reading between the lines."

Now that the dirty deed is done, my strange voyeuristic pleasure quickly dissolves into pure unadulterated anger. Before I know it, I'm bursting into her bedroom like those rom-com actresses I so despise. The cheating duo screams in shock.

"What the fuck, Kathy?! What kind of sister fucks her sister's boyfriend, in fucking bondage!"

"Oh god . . . oh god . . . I'm so . . . s-s-s-sorry," my cum-soaked twin stutters pathetically.

"The fuck you are! You were planning this shit for months!"

"Calm down, Izzy," Jake replies fearfully. "Look . . . I started it, okay? I told her a kinky joke, and then I showed her some bondage porn on my phone, and I kept pushing it from there."

"It doesn't fucking matter who started it! You both obviously wanted it!"

"Oh god, oh god," Kathy murmurs in shock.

"Let's just get out of here, Izzy," Jake says. "We'll sort it out when we get home."

"Hell no, boy. You get the fuck out of here, and we'll talk later when I get home. Right now, I'm gonna 'sort it out' with my skanky sister."

"All right, all right. Take it easy, babe."

"You're still calling me 'babe' after letting her put electrodes all over your dick and balls, and cumming right on her eyeballs? God! Get the fuck out!"

Mister Savage hurries out of the bedroom and throws his clothes on in the hallway. I stare at Kathy so awkwardly with a savage scowl on my face, waiting for my no-good boyfriend to leave. He finally sulks out the front door and goes down that old creaky stairway toward Harvie Street. The sound of giggling VCU girls filters through Kathy's bedroom window.

I turn toward my twin sister, scowling at her cum-drenched face. I'm mad as hell . . . and still horny as hell.

"That was totally inexcusable, Izzy. I feel like shit right now. Big time."

"Well, how do you think I feel? You're the one who dominated my boyfriend."

"I just . . . I was so . . . jealous, Izzy. You're so talented, and you got a good career ahead of you, but I don't. And your boyfriend is so hot."

Seeing Jake's jizz splattered all over her naked body (which looks exactly like my body) makes it hard to think straight. It's getting me so fucking hot, in the most awkward possible way.

"You got that right. I'm also jealous of you, Kathy," I murmur in clear arousal. "You were always the more outgoing one, making lots of friends. You always got more action than your book-geek sister."

She giggles under her breath while glancing at my clothed breasts. "Oh god, sis, I'm so fucking sorry about this. How can I ever make it up to you?"

The smell of all that semen is making my knees wobble. Without even thinking about it, I take three steps forward and run my hands through Kathy's smooth silky flaming red hair.

"Well, there is one way you can make it up to me. You know damn well what I mean."

Holy shit, have I gone completely mad? Am I even considering . . .

My sister gasps when she catches my taboo subtext.

"Are you fucking serious, Izzy?" she replies, laughing incredulously.

"Come on, you fucking skank. You just pounded the shit out of your identical twin's boyfriend, so you're obviously interested in me."

"Oh my god," she laughs again. But her half-drooped eyelids, half-parted lips, throaty breath, and side-cocking head clearly indicate that she is "interested." Her pussy is still swollen in full arousal just two minutes after fucking Jake. I guess I'm not really turning her on, just turning her up. My horniness completely shuts down my mind, getting my panties getting soaking wet beneath my skirt. Holy shit, holy shit. This is so wrong, but I can't help it. I need this more than I've ever needed anything.

"I am really good at reading between the lines, Kathy. And I can tell you want me, just like you wanted Jake."

We gaze at each other with highly awkward romantic tension. A mirror image of darkly artistic eroticism. Our long-repressed Freudian desires are finally bubbling to the surface, boiling over in the heat of this impromptu moment.

We keep staring at each other for a long moment, until I can't take it any longer. I find myself moving forward and wrapping my arms around her bare slender shoulders. The smell of cum gets more intense, driving me over the edge. I start licking it off her face, moaning in perverted joy. Jake is two blocks away by now, and his bitter spunk is lukewarm on my tongue, but just as satisfying as a fresh hot load. Kathy moans softly, submissively. Surrendering herself to this crazy frozen moment, after making Jake surrender to another crazy moment. I can't believe I'm doing this . . . but it feels like fate. Like the start of a whole new chapter in the crazy book of my life.

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
136 Followers
12