Izzy's Kinky Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
132 Followers

I swallow that semen several times, leaving her face evenly coated with clear shiny saliva. It feels so good to have it inside me, even though my sister was the intended target. Without even thinking about it, I kiss her full red lips passionately. My first lesbian kiss is with my sister! Her skin is much softer than all the men I've been with. Her delicate body and flowery musk makes it so . . . different. Not better than kissing a man, just different. I've never had any lesbian urges before . . . but maybe I haven't been listening to my own body. I've spent far too long dwelling in literary fantasies; concocted by lonely authors I'll probably never meet.

I keep kissing her long and hard, jamming my tongue deep into her mouth. She pushes her own tongue violently forward, seeking, striving, never yielding. Desperately longing for fulfillment. The most deeply meaningful kiss of my life. Her torso is still soaked with cum, and the rising male pheromones are driving me onward. I need more. More!

Intense sexual hunger pulls me away from her lips, pulling me down to her pale white c-cup tits with pointy pink nipples. An exact match for my own breasts. I lick the splooge off those milky perky boobs with ravenous gluttony. It foams up inside my mouth as I slobber it off her smooth soft flesh. We're about as "natural" as natural redheads can get, like those scantily clad gaelic models in Irish Spring soap commercials, frolicking under a waterfall.

I don't care about cleaning her off anymore, I just want to eat her up. I want to consummate our close sibling bond with intense erotic fervor. I shove her erect nipples into my mouth and suck as hard as I can, making her moan. The bitter savor of man-milk makes it twice as perverted, and twice as fun.

"Oh god, yes!" Kathy shrieks, grabbing the back of my ginger head and grinding my face into her pillowy tits. I sink my teeth into her pointy pink nipples, driving her crazier. "Oh shit, you know just how to turn me on, Izzy! I've needed you for so long!"

Her hands stay locked firmly against the back of my head, forcing me to nurse her more and more. The same way she used to clutch her beloved red-haired Raggedy Ann doll.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh my god, I can't believe this," she moans ecstatically. "I need you all the fucking way, girl. Eat my pussy!"

She pushes my head downward. Smearing my face with Jake's cum against her hard flat belly. I soon reach her flaming red pubic hair, licking off the clumps of white goo on top. My tongue quickly finds the treasure concealed in her "secret garden." I flick her bulging pink pussy folds rapidly with my tongue, making her groan harshly.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Keep working my twat, girl!"

I take a few more laps around her labia while working my own clit with my right hand. Loving the kinky overload of popping my dyke cherry and committing incest in one wild sequence. I nibble those cute cuntlips with my teeth, driving her crazier.

"Shit, shit, shit! Oh yeah, make it hurt. You know I love pain, sis. Harder!"

I clamp my teeth down on her twat, making her entire body shudder.

"Come on bitch, chomp my clit!"

I nibble her nub while growling aggressively, making her body shudder even more. Chewing that little pink mound while squeezing my own throbbing pleasure center between my thumb and index. Then I shove my entire left hand up her pussy, fist-fucking her fast and deep.

"Oh god, Izzy, you're so fucking crazy! Keep fisting me so good! Oh, oh, oh, ooooohhYYYEEEAAAH!"

Her good orgasm bursts through like a tsunami, soaking me with clear fluid while screaming toward the old crumbling plaster ceiling in this converted nineteenth-century rowhouse. Drenching my entire front side with hot satisfying girl-jizz. Her climactic exclamations gradually subside, and she lets go of the back of my head.

I really want her to return the favor on my pussy, but I also really want revenge for her cruel betrayal. The latter urge wins out. I get up and scowl right at her dreamy face.

"I want to fuck you, Izzy," she murmurs. "With a strap-on."

"Bitch, you think you can fuck my boyfriend and get away with it by fucking me? Hell no. I'm gonna make you pay."

I grab her hands and pull them up toward the steel bar over her head, fastening them with the same leather restraints she used on Jake. Going into dominatrix mode for the first time in five months, ever since I dominated a metrosexual guy named Austin who curates artwork for the Virginia Museum. I whipped his naked body quite thoroughly with a riding crop, like Jackson Pollock throwing paint at a canvas.

I go to a shelf full of Kathy's kinky goodies, and pick out the most impressive spreader bar. I bind the leather straps at the ends of the shiny steel bar to Kathy's ankles. Locking her lithe toned body in an amazing X-shape.

"There you go, sis," I beam with taunting false affection. "All tied up, and nowhere to go."

Without even thinking about it, I start dancing like a stripper for my sister. Wiggling my ass slowly and teasingly while peeling off my clothes, like one of those busty "entertainers'' at the Paper Moon club on the southside of Richmond. My panties finally hit the floor, making me feel so goddamn sexy.

"It's like looking in a mirror after you take a shower, eh Kathy?"

Her voice is still frozen in shock. I stroke her soft smooth tits for a moment, then I smack those nice boobies square and hard, making her yelp.

"Go easy on me, Izzy," Kathy moans pathetically.

"Why should I? You didn't go easy on Jake, you cheating ginger skank!"

I smack each breast five times, making her moan louder. Leaving a web of pink finger marks all over her milky white flesh.

"I'm sorry, sis. I'm so fucking sorry!"

"The fuck you are! You made my boyfriend your own private kink slave. I've heard enough of your sharp tongue, spouting witty insults behind my back."

I go to the shelf and pick out a red rubber ball with riveted black straps attached. I shove it in her pretty little mouth and fasten it firmly behind her head. She emits a distorted groan through the synthetic material, increasing my perverted pleasure. I look down at her feet and see an intimidating leather implement sprawled across the base of the bondage rack.

"Ah, now this is my kind of toy," I beam while bending over to pick it up. "A big fucking riding crop, to really make it sting."

"Ooofffooo aaawwooahh," Kathy whines incoherently.

"I love it when Jake uses hardcore shit like this on me. But right now, I'm in a feminist mood. Girl power!"

I swing that leather horse whip in a blind rage, lashing her left breast with a loud crisp waash!

"Aaah-ha!"

"Fucking bitch!" I growl, delivering three more blows to her right breast.

"Oooh-hoooo-hoooaaaah!"

"That's right, you fucking slut. Keep moaning just like that. The same way you moaned when you were fucking my boyfriend."

I whip each breast five more times, turning her milky flesh a solid pink. Her well-toned X-shaped body contorts and swings in different directions with each blow, in a staccato symphony of groaning.

"You would have confessed eventually, bitch. The tell-tale heart was beating louder and louder."

Edgar Allan Poe would have been proud of this scene (if his writing style was more like the freaky Marquis de Sade.) I whip Kathy's chest one more time, real hard. Damn, this domme shit feels so good. I should do it much more often, instead of just opening my legs and taking the pain like a pussy.

I swing downward, striking her swollen twat with another crisp waash!

"Ooohhwuuuuuuh!" she wails, with spittle oozing between the red ball and her red lips.

"Yeah bitch, you love getting your dirty pussy whooped. I'll teach you not to be a fucking skank."

I keep swinging that crop aggressively, jiggling her puffed-out pussy lips with every blow. She wails incoherently through the ball gag as I swing my right arm in a fast circular windmill, whacking her vagina twenty times in ten seconds. Purging my deep well of anger, not just about my sister's blatant betrayal with Jake, but about the other baggage that's been piling up in my mind over the years. All the bullies in grade school, and all the guys I wish I could have dated but didn't even talk to. All the shit I've taken from my family and everyone else, instead of growing a pair and standing up for myself.

"Take it like a man, you fucking BIIIIIIITCH!"

I pause to catch my breath, swimming in adrenaline and sweating bullets. Kathy catches her breath too, with a lot more spittle oozing down the rubber ball.

"I better whip your ass, too. That's my favorite part of your body. Mine too."

I go to that shelf and browse through a variety of kinky whips. But my fancy is captured by an impressive caning rod. Two feet of solid oak with an intricately carved flowery pattern.

"Here you go, sis. An old-school cane, perfect for raising Cain."

"Hoowoofuuhwah!"

"Stop whining, bitch. You love this S&M bullshit even more than I do."

I step around the bondage rack and admire the back half of her naked body. I hardly ever see my own ass, because most of my boyfriends haven't been the nude picture and video-taking type. I guess that's a good thing, because I could easily have been the victim of "revenge porn" by those dominating creeps.               Damn, her ass looks fine, and so does mine of course. Her pussy peeks out so cutely from below, begging for more attention. We both could be supermodels or porn stars, if we had the right personality for it.

Thwack!

"Woooouuuh!" Kathy screams through the gag. I pause to admire the long pink stripe I left across the middle of her milky white heart-shaped ass.

Thwack!

"Wooo-hu-hu-huuh!"

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Her bottom soon resembles those of hundreds of submissive women in the hundreds of masochistic pornographic videos we've watched over the years.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Oh guh, oh guh! Heeguh! Heeguh! Heeguh!"

"What did you say, bitch?"

"Heeguh! Heeguh!"

"Teagan, Teagan?"

"Uh-huh!" Kathy nods in masochistic ecstasy, with sweat pouring down our identical bodies. Our shared safe word brings a warm smile to my snarling face. I drop the cane and gently caress her whipped-up ass.

"I've had my fun, and you've learned your lesson. Right?"

"Uh-huh," she nods vigorously.

"Let's get you out of these leather straps, and we'll have some fun in the sack. A crazy sleepover party, just like the good ol' days."

I free her wrists and ankles at a slow pace, drawing out my fun dominatrix role-playing as long as possible. I finish by unfastening the ball gag and dropping it on the floor behind her. She gasps loudly, like I just saved her from drowning.

"Oh my god, Izzy!" she gasps again."You're so good at this shit!"

She lunges forward and literally jumps into my arms, wrapping her legs around my slender waist and kissing me like hell. Her tongue rams right into my mouth, driven by reckless passion. My own tongue runs frantic laps around hers, equally desperate with desire. My ginger pussy rekindles to a blazing fury right against her ginger pussy, with my hips gyrating eagerly against her hips. Perfectly symmetrical identical twins, seeking a complete union.

Kathy pulls out abruptly a minute later and kisses her way down to my breasts. She slurps my pointy pink nipples deep into her mouth, sucking hard, making me feel so good.

"Oh god, yeah. Eat my tits, girl. Eat my whole body. I need you so bad, Kathy!"

A minute later, she plops down on her knees and buries her face in my flaming bush. Performing cunnilingus in the same frantic fashion, sending me to cloud nine. Slobbers my pussy and clit so good. Better than Jake ever did. Her loud groaning adds a great vibrating effect, making me moan like hell. Pushing me over the edge way too soon.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cuuuuuuooooAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I squirt powerfully right in her little mouth. A gallon of girl-jizz bursts out of her lips, soaking my legs and her entire body. She rubs it against her tits with one hand while rubbing it on her pussy with the other. I wobble around on her bedroom floor in a total ecstatic daze. That was my best orgasm in nearly two months, ever since my first night together with Jake. When he tied me up with twine and gave me the aquaphile treatment, using ice cubes and hot water from one of those high-powered sprayers that dentists use.

"All right, bitch. Now you can fuck me with a strap-on."

"Yes ma'am, Miss Carter," she giggles sweetly. I march over to her bed and assume the doggy-style position underneath a poster of Albert Einstein sticking his tongue out at the paparazzi. Wiggling my ass from side to side like an eager poodle, urging my twin sister onward. My pussy throbs in desperation, starving for another pounding. I glance over at a mirror and see her wrapping some red leather straps over her whipped-up cunt and ass cheeks. An impressive foot-long red dildo juts out in front . . . but not as impressive as Jake's prick.

Kathy hops up on the mattress and slams that dildo all the way up my vagina. My spinal cord buckles with the impact, sending shockwaves of pleasure racing from head to toe.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me hard, just like you fucked Jake!"

She keeps pounding my pussy with the same brutal force. Harder than any porn star I've ever seen, male or female. Her rage is fueled by genuine emotions, purging out years of her own subconscious angst. That plastic penis is like a purifying flame, burning away our collective negativity, pushing me toward a brilliant orgasmic epiphany. I work my clit with my right hand to get me there faster.

"Oh shit, that red dick feels so good, so deep in my pussy. Keep fucking me like Teagan Presley, you fucking redhead whore!"

"That's right, bitch. I'm the jealous little whore who stole your boyfriend. How long were you just standing there in the hallway, watching us go at it?"

"Five minutes," I murmur ashamedly as she keeps ramming my pinkhole.

"Five minutes? Damn, girl."

"I was jerking off so good under my skirt."

"You're just as naughty as I am, sis. You deserve a good spanking."

Her right palm crashes down on my left ass cheek, making a nice loud paassh!

"Oh fuck!" I wail pathetically. She slaps my right cheek just as hard.

"Naughty Izzy, daddy's spoiled little brat. I'm gonna set you straight!"

She spanks both cheeks harder, driving me crazy. I pound her mattress with my fists, desperate for more.

"Fuck yeah, keep spanking the shit out of me! Turn my ass fucking red!"

Her blows rain down relentlessly on my posterior as the dildo keeps working its magic deep inside. The sweet pleasure and the sweet pain combine to form an unbearable hurricane of ecstasy.

Paassh! Paassh! Paassh! Paassh! Paassh! Paassh! Paassh! Paassh! Paassh!

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum so hard! Faster, faster, FASTER!"

She swings her pelvis as fast as she can, panting loudly and shaking her bed like one of those vibe-o-matics at the sleazy hotels south of the James River. Another epic orgasm claws its way upward from the very depths of my soul, escaping with a primal scream and a mighty geyser. I keep screaming and shuddering and squirting like hell, soaking my sister's sheets. A big wet reminder of our crazy incestuous fling when she's lying awake tonight, replaying this sequence over and over in her mind and wondering why she let the shit hit the fan.

"Good girl," Kathy coos reassuringly as the last dregs squirt out of my pee-hole and onto her purple comforter. "That's enough kinky fun for now. Let's just lie down and spoon for a while."

We sink down on our sides on her soaked bed, utterly drained and utterly exhausted, with that strap-on dildo still balls-deep in my pussy. Her sweaty body feels so warm against my entire back side, while the cool autumn air settles back in against my front side. The afterglow hits my mind like a ton of bricks, putting me in a deep artistic trance. Great sex always leaves me feeling like I'm wandering through the modern art section of the Virginia Museum, with many hypnotic colors oozing out of the canvases. Meanwhile, the tinkling sound of techno music filters through my twin sister's bedroom window, coming from a VCU sorority house across a cobblestone alleyway.

"Damn, girl," Kathy finally giggles. "That was better than any fake video Teagan Presley ever made. Make love, not porn."

"I really love you, Kathy."

"Right back at you, sis," she beams while fondling my left breast. "But do you still love Jake?"

"Hell no. I'm gonna dump that jerk when I get home."

"Wise choice, honey. It took some crazy kinky incest to bring you to your senses."

"He was just another toxic college fling. I need to wake up and find a real man, with a steady high-paying job."

"So do I. But I'm sure you'll beat me to the punch."

I roll over and kiss her again, slowly and gently. Her foot-long dildo presses upward against my belly, reminding me of Jake. I already miss his rough skin and rougher touch. Stay strong, girl.

"By the way, my Edgar Allan Poe class was canceled today. That's why I came here early and caught you in flagrante dilecto."

"So I assumed. But this little story was better than The Pit and The Pendulum, right?"

"Way fucking better."

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
132 Followers
12