All Comments on 'Jacey's Reluctant Awakening Ch. 07'

by Aspire2Provide

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great to see you writing again love it,please say thiers more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Welcome back! I think she needs to go visit the other cheerleaders again next... ;)

BrehatBrehatover 11 years ago
Lovely

I'm happy to see you back. Again, it's a beautiful story, a wonderful addition. The characters are not entirely driven by their bodies and lust. Scott, especially, is not the usual perv brother you can read about in most literotica stories, nor Jacey the usual innocent victim and this is a very good change.

The only problem with this chapter is, again, that it is too short for my taste. Then again if you keep on delivering this level of quality, I don't mind.

Aspire2ProvideAspire2Provideover 11 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Sorry, have been absolutely swamped with 12 hour day work. Will try to keep stories coming quicker. The hardest part is trying to image ways to transition between episodes. Some future chapters are partially written, but their posting now would be way out of order. Trying to keep stories long enough to be episodes and short enough to be posted frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great work, how about maybe trying.....

.....to have John hook up with Jacey or Kerry or several of the girls at another "team building" sleep-over or something?

windmereheaterwindmereheaterover 10 years ago

Great story. Please continue. Excellent character development.

EcomconEcomconabout 7 years ago

Nice expansion to the original situation in a smooth progressive way. Still hope that Jacey ends up as a lesbian, and before that Scott gets to fuck her.

ice_man_1712ice_man_17126 months ago

This series is so hot. I'm not sure where you've been for the last decade @Aspire2Provide, but I really hope you return to writing someday. You have a true gift!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous