Jaci Stone - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What whammy?" Hannah asked.

"I have a natural ability to get people to tell me the things they don't want me to know."

"Vocal compulsion? Hannah asked. "That's a pretty neat gift to have in interrogation."

"No, it's not neat," Bea added. The tone of her voice told me that she really didn't like that ability.

Ten minutes into our drive, I spied a building for what used to be a gardening company. "Pull over," I ordered.

We had to do a loop around the block, but the driver, Shay, managed to get us around the parking barriers and onto the lot. I was out first, not wanting anyone to open my door for me. "Perfect," I said.

"For what?" Bea asked.

"For a business," I answered. "It's gated to store equipment and trucks and would have decent parking once the crap is cleared off the lot."

"But Jaci..." Hannah complained. "You're so much more than that."

I turned to look at her. "Hannah, I am a gardener at heart. Take that away, the rest of me dies. Understand?"

"Of course."

My two favorite words.

"Uh-oh," Bea said, looking over my shoulder.

I turned around, seeing what Bea saw. There were three men on approach, slow and quiet. "Don't move for your gun, Bea. Get back into the car, both of you."

"Ma'am?"

"Get in the fucking car!"

The three figures, who had stopped their approach, moved closer. "Damn, Gardener, you always did have a way with women," the leader chuckled.

I reached out my hand and pulled the man into a 'bro' hug. "Rock, what are you doing this far north?"

"We joined with Saxon, makes it easier to patrol. Lot of West Coast Mafia out here, trying to move girls onto our blocks. Some of them not even the age of responsibility."

"Fuckers," I growled. "I should have taken Palamo out when I had the chance. Unarmed or not."

"You did that? Put twenty-eight of his guys in the hospital?"

"Starr and Pete did the lead," I admitted. "I took hind tit, it was still fun."

"What do you think?"

"Same old shit. Drop the pimps off in Vegas, give the girls a chance to go home or move to a better life here if they don't have family. Just like the old days. You guys need some help with the dough?"

"Nah, we good. You could have asked us to help get your truck fixed, you know."

"You wanna know something Rock? If I had asked for help, I would not be where I am today."

"With bodyguards and a driver?" Rock asked, amused.

"Getting pulled up the ladder," I nodded.

"They sweet, even the babes with the heaters," Rock said. "You haven't told them the rules?"

"I will tell them, I promise."

After Rock and his crew faded into the night, I got back into the car. "What the fuck, Jaci?" Hannah demanded. I knew Bea and Shay were thinking the same thing but wouldn't say anything.

"Rock and his crew are old friends. They are not threats to me, got that Bea, Shay?"

"Yes ma'am," Bea said. "Does this have anything to do with your fearless walk through South Los Angeles?"

"Exactly," I nodded. "I need to get all the teams together and explain the rules."

"What rules?" Hannah asked.

"You can lay them down now, Jaci," Bea said. "I'm patched into the net with Jer and her team."

Jer would understand. "When I am out, especially when I am out gardening, I am not in danger from anyone who approaches me. Leave the firearms in the vehicles, especially if I am in a park, no matter the location."

Bea nodded her agreement. "Can I ask why?"

"Shut off the link."

Bea pulled her earwig out and Shay did the same. She slid them into an envelope that looked like it was made of copper. "We're quiet."

"Many years ago, I did something. Some would call it stupid, more called it brave. I had heard of yet another drive-by shooting, this time one of the victims was a little girl of eight."

"That fucking sucks," Shay grumbled.

"I filled up my truck with flowers and dirt, and loaded some wood for my project. I went to where that little girl had been shot and built a flower box in the shape of a big coffin. I didn't just put it on the side; I put it in the middle of the street next to the tape outline where that little girl had died."

"Brave," Bea commented.

"That isn't the whole story. I filled that coffin up with dirt and started planting my flowers. I got an audience, a big audience, an armed audience. I got up and went over to the biggest thug on the block and told him to put his gun away before another little girl got shot."

"Ballsy," Hannah chuckled.

"To my surprise, they all put their guns away. When I went back to plant my flowers, I was joined by a gaggle of little girls who helped me finish."

"Wow," Bea said. "No wonder they defer to you. I'm in the 'brave' category myself."

"I'm not finished," I chuckled.

"What happened next?" Hannah prompted.

"I called the leaders out. Five men and two women came out and stood in the street to give their respect to the girl who died there."

"Holy shit!" Hannah exclaimed.

"After all was said and done, everybody took off. A week later, one of the leaders came up to me while I was out on a planting and invited me to a meeting. At that meeting, twenty-seven gangs came together and agreed to clean up their territories. They rebranded themselves as 'social clubs' and they actually became social. In five years, they stopped all drug dealing and prostitution, extortion, all the shitty stuff, and made those neighborhoods places that people wanted to live."

"So why did it seem like that guy Rock was deferring to you? You actually gave him an order," Bea pointed out.

"They do defer to me and I did give him an order," I said. "He'll listen because I taught them how to clean things up without using guns as the broom."

"So, no guns?" Shay asked.

"They still know how to use those," I admitted. "I also showed them how to use their firearms more efficiently."

"Interesting dichotomy," Bea said. "Guns here, no guns there, which is which?"

"It is the hope of the current generation that their children will grow up not seeing guns daily or as the first solution to any conflict."

"I know that you aren't much into movies or television, but there's plenty of that, most made right here in town," Hannah countered.

"Replace that with teaching and learning," I said. "The current generation, the children of those people at the convocation are graduating high school and college. They will make an impact on society that goes beyond the latest shoot-em-up flick. That includes the budding botanists inspired by watching me work." I wasn't going to tell them about my children, not yet.

"Time to go," Hannah said. "Coffee at midnight with Rowan McCreedy."

***

I met Rowan in the lobby, and she had a bad case of bed-head. "The tests that they were running screwed up my 'do," she complained. "Can I give you a raincheck?"

"Do you have a hair tie?" I asked. Rowan showed me her wrist, she certainly did. "Turn around."

"It's all knotted," Rowan said.

"You don't mind a little yanking do you?" I asked.

"Go ahead," Rowan chuckled.

Her hair was a luxurious blue-black. I had only seen one other like hers in my brief time as a stylist. I gave her hair a rake-through with my fingers, causing a yelp and a moan. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the woman Bea had called Lar take a step toward us. Rowan's shoulder moved, an indication she was giving a hand signal.

When I started pulling her hair into a tight French braid, Rowan started purring. I went all the way down to her delectable ass, and when I had tied her hair off, gave that ass a good swat.

Rowan yelped again and turned around. "If my hair is good enough for you, it's good enough for me."

"It is marvelous," I smiled. "Where to now?"

"I know a good place."

Rowan and I talked for two hours over six cups of coffee. When she excused herself to go to the restroom, Lar came up to the table. "I know what you are, freak."

"Good for you," I retorted. "Go away."

"Yes, go away, Lar," Bea said. "Now."

"And here I thought you had the longest pecker, Jaci," Rowan observed from behind Lar. "You're beyond your mandate, Lar. Go wait in the car."

"Yes, ma'am," Lar grumbled.

Bea took a step forward. "Madam Stone?

I was going to chastise her for calling me 'Madam," but let it ride. "Yes, Bea?"

"Your brother and sister have vacated your house for the evening," Bea said. "Jer has brought your car from the condo."

"Excellent," I nodded. "Thank you, Bea."

"Welcome, ma'am."

"Can I come?" Rowan asked with a hopeful voice.

"Your security can't," I said. "My security doesn't even come to my house."

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't want them to," I answered.

"Sounds interesting. Is that a yes?"

"Rowan McCreedy, you are hereby invited to my home," I said. She really didn't know the half of what I had just said. I had given some deep thought about Gabrielle's fear of the house, and it probably had something to do with the way she abandoned me.

Jer was waiting outside the coffee shop in my luscious, sporty BMW coupe. I let Rowan in first, then got in myself, shedding my heels before I swung my legs in.

"Is that safe?" Rowan indicated my feet.

"Safer than trying to do it in heels," I retorted. "Ready?"

"Yes." Rowan double-checked her seat belt. "Yes."

I pulled onto the street in a squeal of rubber, and the follow car did the same thing. I chuckled and put the hammer down. The avenue was pretty deserted for half past three hours, so the chase was fun. My coupe had better maneuverability but the sedan was heavier but longer in the engine department. I slowed and pulled into a u-ey and went backwards up an off-ramp. It was ballsy, but I still had those. "Friends of yours?" I chuckled when I completed the maneuver.

Rowan was still gripping the 'oh-shit' bar above her. "Not any more," she sighed. "You're a risk-taker."

"Not too much. It's still early in the City of Angels."

"You almost made me cream my panties. That was a rush."

"Well, if you get any on the seat, I'm making you clean it up. That leather is expensive."

"Whatever you say, Madam Stone," Rowan let go of the bar and slid her left hand under my right elbow. It was enough to make contact with her. Three minutes later, Rowan's cell rang, she fished it out of her clutch and answered it on speaker. "This is Rowan."

"Madam, are you okay?" Lar's voice was half-demanding, half-concerned.

"Lar, I am just fine," Rowan answered.

"Could you ask your...date to slow down so that we can catch up to you?" Lar asked.

Rowan looked at me, and I sped up to answer her unasked question. "Lar, I'm good. You and the others take the...weekend off."

I snickered. "Presumptuous."

"Ma'am?" Lar asked.

"That's an order?" Rowan asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Mister Stone's team leader told me that he was taking the weekend off as well. Who will guard you?"

Mister Stone? Whathefuck? "My security doesn't even follow me everywhere I go, Larry," I snapped. "Rowan is safer than me than she is with you."

Rowan giggled. "Do it. That's an order, Larraine."

"Yes ma'am," Lar answered. I could almost see her pouty face. The call ended before any more nasty exchanges could be made.

"She's in love with you," I observed. "That's a bad sign."

"Yes, I know," Rowan sighed. "She's professed her love for me; and while I should have replaced her, I like that puppy-dog devotion."

"She's not your Chief of Detail, is she?" I asked.

"Close-in personal protection," Rowan admitted. "I thought Bea was the Chief of Detail for Francine Talbot."

"Bea is...flexible when it comes to me."

"Attached?" Rowan chided. "She could break you in half, even accidentally."

"Frannie has made it very clear that if a hair on my head is harmed without my consent, Bea will be reduced to opening taxi doors at LAX."

"Yikes, so I don't get to pull on your hair?" Rowan asked. "That's not really fair."

"You can pull on my hair, Rowan."

Rowan's cell rang again, and she put it on speaker. "This is Rowan."

"Ma'am, are you safe with that maniac?" Lar asked. "You're travelling at nearly a hundred sixty kilometers per hour."

"Lar, stop bugging me. I'll throw the phone out of the window if I have to, and you know how attached I am to my phone."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I may have to do that for real," Rowan sighed. "I can't turn off the tracking function. Is that how your security manages to be non-present around you?"

"No, my security respects my wishes. Plus, I don't give them any choice."

"How's that?" Rowan asked.

"Do you have anybody you really want to talk to right now?" I asked.

"No, not even my agent. I'm pissed at her too."

I rubbed my finger over the ideograms on the underside of my dash. Rowan's phone beeped to let her know that it had lost signal. "We good?"

Rowan held up her phone in disbelief. "How did you do that? The club phones are supposed to be unhackable!"

"Magic," I honestly answered.

Rowan fell in love with my house even before we went inside. The soft-glow lights illuminated the flowerbeds, giving them an ethereal effect. "This is beautiful!"

"Yes, I know. Many hours went into those flowerbeds, my tribute to my Uncle Jimmy," I said.

"The house, it's just so homey. Can I see the inside?

"Sure," I nodded.

"I need a snack first. The caffeine made my stomach cranky and your driving did nothing to help that."

"Certainly," I pushed open the front door and beckoned for her to go inside.

"You don't lock your doors?"

"Rowan, nobody comes into my house without being invited," I answered. "Bathroom is over there, you can wash out your panties and hang them on the back of the door."

She gave me a playful shove. "I was not being literal."

My refrigerator was fully stocked and so were my cupboards. The kitchen was immaculate as well as the rest of the house. Somebody had been in here, the cleaning had not been done by Starr and Pete. It smelled like...ozone, a magic scrub had been done here. I went back into the kitchen and pulled out the fixings for an omelette meal.

I was just completing the omelettes when Rowan came into the kitchen. She had taken her clothes off and replaced them with one of my lingerie sets. The babydoll top accentuated her breasts and it was just short enough so that I could see that she was wearing the matching panties. Topping off the ensemble was the kimono-style robe which she had left open. "Wow."

"I didn't want to seem to forward," Rowan gave me a wink. "But I needed to get out of those clothes. I had been wearing that outfit for almost twelve hours and had to put them back on after visiting the doctor because I didn't have a change of clothing with me." Rowan's face went dark, like that gaffe had been someone else's fault and they were going to pay dearly.

"Rowan... you're hot," I sighed. I was tempted to delay my omelette to go don the matching ensemble, but I didn't. I'd do that later.

We picked up where we had left off in the coffee shop. I never could have imagined I had so much in common with an actress. She was an avid reader whenever she wasn't on set, and we spent a whole hour debating Isaac Asimov's Foundation series.

I went to my bathroom, then changed into the lingerie set that matched Rowan's. When I entered the living room, I saw that she had doffed her kimono and lowered the lights. I sat down on the sofa and she straddled me. I went to wrap my arms around her, but she pushed my hands down to her hips. "Not my back; don't touch my back just yet."

"I understand." I grabbed a handful of ass-cheek each and squeezed. "That okay?"

"Sure. You can wander if you wish, just not up my back." Rowan smiled, which lit up her face.

My hands had a mind of their own. I snuck my pinkie fingers up into her pussy. Suddenly, her mouth crashed against mine. My lips spread and her tongue invaded me. I almost forgot my assault on her pussy, which was immediately resumed. The more I teased her, the more ferocious Rowan's kisses became.

She pulled her head away, tilting it back and letting out a bowl. I took that as an invitation to suck on her neck, and was rewarded by Rowan

fisting my hair with both her hands and holding it in place. Another howl later, Rowan pulled my head back and resumed her assault on my face. It felt good to be roughed up like that, so I let her have her way.

For a brief moment, she released my hair and that's when I acted. I stood up slightly so that she wasn't resting on the couch, and whirled her to the side. The result was that she ended up underneath me, my legs between hers.

I looked at her face, and instead of seeing her smile, she was absolutely terrified. I pushed back off her and ended up standing. "Rowan?"

"Jaci, I'm sorry," she said, sitting up. "It was amazing that you performed that maneuver without touching my back, but I was scared being pinned like that."

I offered her my hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you wanted to drive."

Rowan took my hand and let me pull her to her feet. "Just let me get used to you, okay? I mean, I've been with women like that, and...you are a woman...just let us take it slowly.*

"Sure thing." I pulled the closer, managing to get my hands on her ass before we collided. I let her walk me backward to my bedroom, stopping me halfway between the bed and the door.

"This will be a little uncomfortable for me, okay?" Rowan asked. "Just don't put your hands on my head."

She was probably raped at one time. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Since the first time I saw that flowing red mane of yours," Rowan answered. "I haven't had a real cock inside me in years."

I put my hands behind my back. "Your drive, your destination."

Rowan reached up my nightie, hooking her fingers on my panties and slowly pulling down. Once freed, my cock started to swell. Rowan pulled my panties the rest of the way to the floor.

She took my cock in her hand, moving it left and right, the slow stimulation was killing me. "You're going to get a load in the face if you keep playing around like that,* I warned.

"You're not a quick cummer, are you?" Rowan asked.

I didn't know how to ask her about Doctor Sahai's pecker drug. "I was there to see Doctor Sahai."

"Ohhhh," Rowan giggled. It wasn't but a second before her mouth engulfed my cock. All the way, she swallowed it in the best way, and pulled all the way out before taking it in her mouth again. And again. Just when I thought I was going to cum, she took it out of her mouth. "Tease."

"Of course." She took me into her mouth again, all the way down and swallowed. That was enough to start me shooting down her throat. She pulled out slowly, keeping suction until my head popped out of her mouth. "You taste really good."

"Thank you. It's my turn now."

"Maybe tomorrow," Rowan hedged.

"So there will be a tomorrow?" I asked.

"Certainly."

Rowan gave me a playful shove and I fell backward and I landed on the bed. I scooted up so my feet were slightly over the edge, Rowan climbing onto the bed like a tiger stalking its prey. I put my hands above my head to give her the sign that I wasn't going to touch her. She sat up and pulled the nightie over her head, showing me the whole front of her body. She was magnificent. After taking a deep breath, she grabbed a hold of my cock and mounted me.

Rowan felt as good as she looked: Exquisite. She bent over to kiss me, her braid falling to brush my face. My cock felt incredibly hard, and she was tight. As she rocked her hips back and forth, my tongue was sucked into her mouth with the same intensity as she had sucked my cock. Releasing the kiss, she leaned back so she could grasp my tits. When she pinched my tits, electric shocks went through my body to my cock, causing me to cum in her again.

1...34567...25