Jaci Stone - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very easy to please," Rowan gave my nipples another pinch.

"So are you," I gave her a wink. "Can I pinch yours?"

"Go ahead."

I cupped her breasts, which fit perfectly in the palms of my hands. I almost regretted asking Chastity to make mine as 'C' cups. Almost. I tweaked her nipples gently, eliciting a mewling sound from her as she drew her pelvic bone along my cock. So that's what the sound meant, she was having orgasms when I was braiding her hair. I kept up my assault, and she quickened her pace, having an orgasm while she drew me into another one.

My cum started dripping down my cock and onto the sheets, and Rowan noticed. "Close your eyes, please."

She doesn't want me to see her back. Why? Then it dawned on me, she was chairwoman of the California Domestic Violence Coalition; and you didn't represent a representative of such an organization unless you were fighting against, or were a victim of such violence. "Eyes closed, I promise."

"Thank you." Rowan rolled off me, a glob of cum falling on me as she hopped off the bed. I heard another glob hit the floor as she rushed to my bathroom.

"You're going to clean that up," I accused.

"Yes, ma'am," Rowan chuckled.

Rowan showered for a really long time. I went to check on her when she emerged from the bathroom. "Shower's free."

"No shit," I panned with a smile.

She went to edge past me, but I closed my eyes so she could move faster. There was almost no hot water left, but that was easily remedied with magic. While I was washing, I noted the absence of hair on places I normally shaved. I tried counting days and realized that I hadn't shaved my legs in months. What?

Rowan had donned another nightie and was snuggled under the covers when I reentered my bedroom. She gave a pat on her abdomen, and I took that as my cue to lay on her chest at the spot just below her cleavage. She toyed with my hair until I fell asleep.

Waking up alone was a novelty to me. I realized that Rowan wasn't even in the house when I fully came to my senses. There was a note on the kitchen table:

Jaci,

I'm not sure how you managed to scramble my cellphone. It was a novelty, being away from all the normal club racket, but not fun while I was trying to get away from you.

I finally figured out how to call a taxi with your landline, so I'll be escaping that way. Stay the fuck away from me from now on.

Now you wonder why I am being such a bitch. You took from me something special, and I cannot forgive that.

Bitch.

Rowan

I read and reread her note. What the fucking fuck? Staying away from her would be easy, I wouldn't feel like visiting that hospital anymore.

There wasn't any other sign that Rowan had even been in my house. All her clothes, and even the nightie she had worn and the towels she had used after taking her shower were gone. That was so fucking strange I couldn't even comprehend it.

After getting dressed, I decided to go to The Hills house for breakfast. Jer and her team fell in behind me as I crossed the protective boundary around my neighborhood. I hadn't given that warding much thought until now; had the warding always been there, or was it an extension of the protection spell on my house?

Marcie was waiting for me at the door of The Hills house. She wasn't happy to see me, mostly because she thought I would be spending the whole weekend with Rowan.

I handed her the letter that Rowan had left for me. Marcie mulled over it for a moment then told me why. Rowan had been married to an extremely violent man who had taken to strapping her to a cross and lashing her with a bullwhip. This constant lashing had left a host of scars piled upon scars on her back.

One night, he had pushed her too far and she slit his throat with a shaving razor. Even though she had been vindicated at trial, her family had shunned her. Left homeless because the marital home actually belonged to her mother-in-law, she scraped up enough money to flee to the U.S. Conditions here hadn't been much better, until she was taken in by General Anna Forrester. From there she had flourished as an actress and activist for battered wives.

The scars that Rowan bore were her badge, the way that she showed how bad abuse could get. It was a warning for people of both sexes to flee their abusive spouses. Marcie reasoned that Rowan didn't want me to see or feel her back because she didn't want me to feel sorry for her.

Evidently the septuple dose of Jaci-cum that had been pumped into Rowan healed those scars. "Shit," I muttered.

"She'll be back," Marcie gave me a playful punch in the arm.

"I hope so. Aside from me not seeing any of her movies, she and I had a tremendous amount of things in common." I sighed. "I really don't know what to say to her."

"Normally forewarned is forearmed. From what I heard, Hannah almost told you about Rowan's scars, and I would have kicked her ass for that. There are just some things that need to be held close."

"I agree," I nodded. "What do I do?"

Marcie pulled out a pen and scribbled an address on Rowan's note. "Pick up some chocolates on the way out. The best chocolate place is in Fremont."

"No more hints," I warned.

"Try and stop me."

***

I kind of wished that I would have taken at least one more hint from Marcie. When I arrived at Rowan's house, the woman who answered the door rudely announced that Rowan was on her way out of the country. I went home to my North Angeles house because I didn't want the girls to see me broken down and crying. I stopped at the security house to let them know I was going home and why. One of my guards, Vivian, looked like she could tear someone in half given the slightest provocation, and that would include Rowan.

After a shower and donning a new set of clothing, I decided my next destination would be the condo. I didn't want to be in the house while it still had the faintest smell of Rowan inside. I would have been well on my way except Artemis and Gemma Margus were standing on the sidewalk and blocking my driveway.

Their tour was long and their discussions in Technical, one of the few languages I didn't know. Gemma confronted me when she and I were out of her father's earshot. "You don't belong here."

"What?"

"You've died. You carry along the knowledge of your former life, trying to make things better for yourself."

"And others," I pointed out.

"Your goddess didn't mean for you to find that gold before this time, this right now. There are people who will contest your possession of it."

"Someone already has protested it. Roy Palamo."

"Jaci, I don't mean some wannabe Godfather, I mean magicians," Gemma whispered. "My father doesn't know that I can see the past life that you bear, so don't mention it."

"Okay. How do you know?"

"The scanner shows a very faint resonance about you, beyond what my father can see. It shows that your being, or your soul, has been looped."

Looped? "What does that mean?"

"You have access to The Library, it will explain it better," Gemma pulled out a business card. "Us lowly mortals cannot enter there, and The Librarian was even surprised that I could see the entrance, me being talent negative and all. She told me that the uproar for letting me past her would be quite intense, and there was nothing she could do."

"What do I do with this?" I waved the card around.

"I need something back," Gemma sighed.

Ahh, always something. "What do you need?"

"The complete writings on how to cast an invisibility spell."

"But magic doesn't work on you."

"It's for my dad," Gemma admitted.

"Gemma, I don't want to use magic as a weapon. That's probably the reason why The Librarian didn't let you in."

"Are you two almost done?" Artemis called from their SUV.

Gemma waved him off. "Jaci, it's not about weapons. My dad, he's kind of lovestruck by one of the wicca hanging around Los Angeles. "He just can't get close enough to her without one of her guardians stopping him."

"There are reasons that they are called 'guardians,' Gemma. I'm sure an invisibility spell would make his approach louder, not softer," I chuckled. "In any case, The Librarian would sense my intentions and stop me from going into that section. There is a reason why she is there."

"I didn't think of that. Can you just try, please?"

"Certainly," I nodded.

"Yay!" Gemma wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks."

"Just wait."

The Librarian did indeed know my intentions, but passed me anyway. I was studying the text of the invisibility spells when a woman came up behind me. "Those spells are rather outdated," she commented.

I turned to look at her; the woman looked like Samantha's guardian, Marielle, but not quite. I stood and offered my hand to her. "Jaci Stone."

"Natasha Yadanova," she took my hand. "I felt you a half-kilometer away. You're not aligned with any of the clans or even a coven, so how are you in here?"

"A friend of mine gave me her countenance," I said. Natasha didn't want to let go of my hand, and it was starting to burn.

"Who?" She asked.

Suddenly I knew what it was like to be hit by the voice whammy. I almost let Samantha's name out, but resisted. "No. She will have to tell you herself. Let me go. Please."

"Natasha," The Librarian said from behind me. "Let her go. This is neutral territory and I would hate to inform Ms. Birch of your inability to follow that rule."

"Very well," Natasha said. "Remember that you can't stay here forever, Jaci."

"Great, now I have two wicca wanting to roast me," I grumbled.

"And who's the first?" Natasha asked. "Surely you can answer that."

"Morena Wasikowski," I replied.

Natasha snickered. "You better find yourself a big lead blanket to hide under if she is after you. Good day."

The Librarian chuckled. "You better find that looping spell you were looking for, Miss Stone."

I finished with my study of the invisibility spells and put the book back on the shelf. Lead blanket. Natasha had been very specific mentioning lead. Why? My search took me back to the basics of magic. As gold helped to produce magic, lead absorbed it. Anti-magic. If I didn't come across anything else worthwhile that day, it was that lead was anti-magic.

Looping was a different affair. The book itself was in the 'Red' section of the library, a place where all the dangerous spells resided. The book, written by Merlin himself, detailed looping and what the implications were. There was not a single person who could travel back in time, not even immortals. Their bodies would lose molecular cohesion and they would turn into dust. The Grandfather Paradox could not exist, because nobody could travel backward, even within their own lifetime. It was actually funny to see the term 'molecular cohesion' in a thousand-year old book, but there it was.

However, people could travel forward in time. It was expensive to do so, but it could be done. You also wouldn't have The Twin Paradox, because you physically passed from past to future. Of course you ran the risk of passing into an inanimate object in the future and your sorry ass was dead.

Looping was different. If a person was dying or dead but had not yet crossed over, their soul could be sent forward in time. All the way to the end of time and from the beginning to a significant moment in their life. Meeting Marci was definitely a significant moment. From there they would begin again, hopefully not making the same mistake twice.

The subject of the looping was usually guided by the person who had cast the spell in the first place. That made me wonder how whomever cast the spell knew I was coming around the loop he or she had created.

Then pages came along that fit Gemma's words: 'You carry along the knowledge of your former life, trying to make things better for yourself.' When a person is looped, their memory is supposed to be erased; why I retained my memory through the loop wasn't explained in the book.

The person who looped me had to be Harriet. She was the only person I knew of that was powerful enough to perform that spell. In the dream that I could now accurately call my first life, she had lifted Morena's forgetfulness spell like it was nothing. Harriet had also warned me about Hitler's daughter. I would have to worry about Alexandra later.

On my way home, Vivian stopped me at the warded boundary and got into my car. "We have someplace else to go," she said.

"Where's that?"

"The gardening building," she replied. "The one you were looking at when those three toughs made their appearance."

"Gotcha."

***

Rock and his crew showed up a few minutes after I pulled into the now-cleared parking lot.

"Rock."

"Gardener," Rock smiled and we had a hug. "You don't really need the gates. There ain't a soul in the area that would dare touch your place."

"I have a few enemies now, and they won't respect the signage," I shook my head.

Rock's face went into a scowl. "Who are they?"

"They're straights, they don't know the rules and wouldn't take to them anyway. If they show up, let the five-oh handle them."

"Yes, ma'am," Rock nodded. "Stay green, Gardener."

"Certainly."

Marcie came bounding out of the building as I approached. She pulled me into a kiss, her baby belly pushing against me. "How dare you keep that from me!" She whispered.

"Keep what?" I asked.

"Well, Rowan supposedly being out of the country! She was in the house when you pulled up!"

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I have my sources among all the poppas that have more than one sierra. This particular woman was particularly anxious to jump your bones and was most unhappy when you drove off."

Spymaster, neat. "My dad would have liked you," I smiled.

"As for the other thing, we will talk about later, Queenie."

"You can tell me how you know about that now," I half-ordered.

"Well, Hannah was particularly resistant to my interrogation about why you gals went off the air the other night. Once I started shafting her with my favorite seven-inch vibrator, she broke."

"Wow, I would have wanted to watch that."

"You will," Marcie promised. "That was just her basic training anyway."

Spymaster and interrogator, double neat. I decided to change the channel, I was getting horny. "So Frannie bought this for me?"

"Jaci, Francine would buy the moon for you if it were for sale." Marci grabbed my hand. "Let's go see your business."

I was feeling good after my tour. Marcie introduced Freta to me as my new assistant manager. New trucks and trailers were forthcoming, but Marcie knew I was going to keep my Chuck-Truck.

Francine was warming the passenger seat when I returned to my Beemer. I took her hand and kissed it. "Thank you, Frannie."

"You're very welcome, my lover. You gave me back my life, I will give you everything you want for yours."

"Well, I hear that there's some land on the moon for sale. I'd like to plant some flowers up there."

"You have a science division working on that right now," Francine giggled. "Lunch?"

"Sure," I nodded. "Tell me something, will you?"

"Anything."

"Marcie, is she half the sex fiend I think she is?"

"She is twice the sex fiend that you think she is. Who do you think trained my ass for that wonderful fucking you gave me on our first date?"

Marcie was a fiend, and a teacher. "I'll have to thank her for that," I nodded.

"Marci would do anything for you, Jaci. She begged me to assign her to you, so that you would get the best pussies in the world."

"That's really funny," I chuckled.

"Don't let me scare you off, okay?" I nodded. "The four fifty-seven club is made up of powerful, mostly female, people. Most of us are wanting children in our lives, and we have women working for us that may also want to be surrogates to have and raise those children."

"Makes sense," I nodded.

"Keep in mind, this is all voluntary."

I already knew that. "I wouldn't think otherwise."

Francine smiled. "And the surrogates, they don't get paid, but they want for nothing."

"I'm sure they get an allowance or something, right?"

"That's legally a grey area," Francine hedged.

"I understand, Frannie."

Francine took a breath. "Marcie is also a profiler. She is interviewing the women who will share your house with you."

"Really?" I asked.

"There were thirty-seven applicants," Francine giggled. "Ten were lucky enough to get past her."

"Hopefully they all didn't get the seven-inch vibrator," I panned.

"Oh, no. That was just for Hannah, since she has already been intimate with you. Hannah agreed whole-heartedly for that treatment. There is one thing."

There it is. She had told me that Marcie was a profiler for a reason. "Go ahead."

"Marcie doesn't think Hannah is stable enough to live in this lifestyle. She is borderline possessive, and that isn't optimal for your family."

"Family," I snorted.

"Certainly," Francine said. "Let's have lunch."

We didn't part company after lunch. Instead we went back to my house and we had the weekend that Rowan and I were going to have, plus the following week. Just the two of us.

"That felt like a honeymoon," Francine sighed as we passed the boundary. "Now I've got to go back to being stalked by security."

I noted the three Suburbans that had fallen in behind us. "Ready to go back to work?"

"Are you ready to start your new job?"

"That is a definite yes," I nodded.

***

When I got home, Marcie introduced me to the new occupants of The Hills house. For the first time, I felt really uncomfortable about the living situation. Marcie led me upstairs and explained what she was going to do.

Blind woman's bluff was the way she thought the sexual introductions should go, and she was right on the money. Six of the women wanted to have sex with me, four of them giving me blow-jobs before rolling condoms down my cock and mounting me after I got done unloading my balls.

Marcie saved herself for last, sitting on my lap and sliding me into her. After a wonderful mutual orgasm, Marcie stayed on my lap and I reached my arms around her to rub her belly. "When are you due?"

"Another month," Marcie giggled. "By that time we're going to be stuck to doggie and cowgirl."

"I like to see your face," I said.

"Plenty of time to do that after I pop him out," Marcie wiggled her ass and stood up. A glob of cum fell out of her and hit the floor.

"Two second rule," I warned.

Marcie stuck out her tongue. "I'll get more from the source later."

I slipped into the bathroom, and actually thought about locking the door. I decided against it, Marcie would keep the others at bay. After I dried my hair, I took a moment to study myself in the mirror.

The count was twelve orgasms in the space of nearly six hours. That was counting my bursts, I couldn't guess how many releases that my playmates had achieved. I took my cock into my hand and it came to life; I let it go, and it deflated. Was that what Doctor Sahai's drug was based on, just will?

An outfit was laid out on the bed, a pair of leggings and matching sports bra. Over the bra went a shirt that showed off my midriff. My abdomen was toned, another gift that magic was giving me.

My groupees were sitting around the much bigger dining room table. They were chatting, thankfully not about me, and acknowledged me with a smile as I chose a spot.

Two of the women were separated from the group by the space of a chair. One gave me a nod, the other the stink eye. "Janine Olsen and Kara Saldana," Marcie whispered in my left ear.

1...45678...25