All Comments on 'Jack'

by Lostlilone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very good start

I hope she teaches him how to eat pussy and how to use his huge fat cock in her pussy.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not worth a comment.

Nothing.

syd_v63syd_v63about 12 years ago
The Tease

The Tease: An enticement with the promise of more. Well done you have picquet our interest. Now can you deliver the rest. A brilliant start, good opening and introduction to the characters without dragging the story on. Sometimes I just want meat and potatoes no extra fixings. You've done that without making your story Porn. Nothing wrong with porn mind you but there is a talent to erotica just look at the work of Andrew Blake and Michael Ninn. (5 Stars)

BiskitBiskitabout 12 years ago
Why?

Why bother submitting something that is obviously not finished?

LostliloneLostliloneabout 12 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I forgot to include Chapter 1 in the title, a mistake, for this I apologise.

To the reader who wrote to call me a moron for this mistake, thank you. The lesson has been learnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start!

It always get me, the people that leave negative comments, usually don't leave a name to look them up by. Either they don't write in the same catagory, or their stories SUCK!

I think this is a great start. It has me looking for more. Continue with this storyline. Teach JJ the proper way to take care of his women.

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundabout 12 years ago
Nothing?

There is nothing left to BE said! It's a great story!

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
More please sir

I hope you continue the story. you have a fine talent for graphic detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I want to please a male partner

fantastic story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Cool story. It's hot how the mom just lets her son use her however he wants.

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

I love this. This is how all sons should be taught by there Master Father and their sub Mother. Thank you for sharing

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

The father is correct. Who better to teach an adult child about sex than their parents, unless the parents are closed minded, puritanical, emotionally and psychologically insecure and have no sense of self. Unfortunately, this story fails to reflect real life. The described non-teacher parent is the norm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous