All Comments on 'Jack'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story!

You should continue this story. I really loved and want to see more submission from all sides!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love this!!

What a fantastic story. I so hope this will continue with more abuse and humiliation.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedalmost 17 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed it. You have a very vivid and enticing imagination.

billc393billc393almost 17 years ago
Outstanding!

You did a wonderful job of weaving both her, and his, emotions, feelings into this story.

I loved how she enjyed herself, and even while caning him she was interested in his pleasure... not too much, but that he had some... while she enjoyed herself...

Nicely done... very real from my experience.

MilliemoonMilliemoonalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Your story is excellent, the denial, humiliation, the initial discovery, all wonderful. I would love to read what happens next in their relationship.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Well written!

This is very wel written, highly erotic!

Great job!

MastersallMastersallalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Good wriitng. Erotic and well thought out.. hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very compelling!

Excellent writing, characterization, and pacing. You added those little touches that turn fairly elementary (if you'll forgive the term) BDSM practices into one hot play session. Congratulations, and more, please!

mslv4Hermslv4Heralmost 15 years ago
Very Exciting

This was amazing. You really captured the essence and excitement of both the. Domme and the sub. I found myself stroking my own cock while reading this story but resisting the urge to climax because you had denied it for Jack. Then the irony of making him stroke to climax while you whipped him was exquisite. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
golfers were useless and i hate them

y

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deliciously kinky!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous