Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny couple's wild adventures around the world.
7.8k words
4.4
11.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Off to Spain

Jack and Dawn needed a vacation. It was time to get away from work, the kids, the cold. This next vacation was bound to be a fun one on all accounts as the hard-working couple was soon to be off to the beaches of Spain. A country that held a special spot for both of them.

Dawn was turning into quite the MILF and was eager to get out of the house and to a country where she could show off the hard work she had done since having their first child. She was 5'2'' with dirty blond hair. Her breasts we're a small C cup and Jack thought them perfect as they fit nicely in each of his hands. Her legs we're fit from weekly yoga and her ass was full and round without being too big. All in all she looked more in her early than late thirties and could still turn plenty of heads when entering a room.

Jack was 5'10'' with a nice body, not ripped by any stretch, but kept himself fit. He had brown hair, hazel eyes and strong powerful legs. Dawn loved his ass and she often caught herself staring as he walked away.

After their last day of work Dawn and Jack packed their daughter and dropped her at the grandparents. They finished packing and headed to the airport. Carry-on only as it being late spring, they wouldn't need much for clothes in Southern Spain. The loving couple boarded the redeye flight to Barcelona.

After a couple glasses of wine and a great business class meal, both Dawn and Jack closed their eyes for a couple hours of sleep. Jack awoke midflight noticing a nice tingling feeling between his legs. He opened his eyes and saw Dawn's hand rubbing his now erect cock through his pants. Jack's heart was beating faster as he took a quick look around. The business class middle pod provided a decent amount of privacy and most passengers were fast asleep at this point. It looked like the trip was getting off to an early start. No surprise for either of them as they had not had much time together lately and Dawn was craving every inch of her husband.

Dawn quietly pulled the zipper down on Jack's pants and slipped out his erect cock. She pulled back his foreskin slowly, exposing his glistening head. He always got so hard and wet when she touched him. Her tiny hands looked amazing wrapped around his 7'' member and she knew just how to rub him perfectly. Jack closed his eyes again and enjoyed the feeling of her hand moving back and forth. Dawn was enjoying the playtime and she could feel her pussy starting to get wet. While she jerked Jack off with her right hand, she undid her pants with her left and slid them slightly down her legs. She was wearing a white thong, which she slid to the side so she could have access to her clit.

Dawn enjoyed running her fingers through her pussy lips. She had just shaved before the flight and she was smooth as silk. She was also dripping wet and she couldn't resist pushing her finger into her pussy. She let out a slight moan and caught herself before she woke anyone up around them. She realized the business class suite with the doors was quite convenient in this situation so she slid the blanket off her lap exposing her panties and her pussy peeking out to the side.

Jack opened his eyes and saw his wife fingering herself beside him. He could tell she needed to touch her clit as well so he took over stroking his cock and freed Dawn's right hand so she could get into a better position. She pulled her panties down to her knees and began rubbing her clit while fingering her pussy at the same time. Jack met her enthusiasm with his right hand, gaining speed and feeling a tingle in his balls as his view was glued between his wife's legs.

He loved when she was naughty like this and although she always claimed it was his fault, Jack knew deep down she was always a dirty girl waiting for a chance to bloom.

The happy couple continued to watch each other jerk off and were already day dreaming of all the dirty things to come. Just then there was a knock on the door and the quiet whisper of their flight attendant. They both realized quickly that they had not put the sleeping sign on their doors and she was probably checking if the wanted the overnight snack. Dawn and Jack pulled the blankets up just as she slid the door open part way to ask again.

Julie had been a flight attendant for just 3 years but had already seen her fair share of wild things in the air. She found especially these overnight flights to Europe could get a little naughty and when she had seen Jack and Dawn walk on, she had pictured getting naked with them for a brief moment. She was tall with dark brown hair. Her breasts were quite large but still perky and her ass in her flight attendant skirt looked full and round.

As Julie poked her head through the door, she caught a quick unmistakable whiff of sex from the pod and saw both passengers had slightly red faces. She smiled at both of them and stepped in to sit on the bench across from the couple. After declining food Julie made quick small talk and continued to enjoy the fact that she could see Jack's hard cock under the blanket. She wondered what it looked like and had always wanted to explore her sexual experiences. Taking a quick look around she slid the pod door shut, leaving the three of them in privacy.

Julie reached up and slid both blankets slowly down. Both Jack and Dawn were a little embarrassed as she exposed their naked lower halves underneath. But Julie quickly broke the silence and whispered -" show me what you were up to before I barged in."

Dawn smiled and resumed touching her clit. Julie had a perfect view from the bench as she was right at the same height as Dawn's spread open pussy. She was impressed with her perfect lips and loved seeing just how horny she was, dripping everywhere.

Jack was enjoying watching Julie watch his wife and began stroking his cock a little faster. Julie turned her head and inspected his nice cock. It was quite long, with a perfect girth. She wondered how it felt and was a little envious that Dawn got to enjoy him all of the time. Julie was feeling her own pussy start to drip at this point and pulled up her blue skirt, allowing her to spread her legs. She was wearing sheer black panties and now Dawn and Jack had the great view.

Julie pulled her panties to the side exposing her pussy. She always kept her pussy trimmed nicely, but being French had never gotten into the full Brazilian scene. She had a nice trimmed dark brown bush which was glistening with her cum. Julie began to rub her clit and the horny couple continued their stroking while watching her.

Dawn slowly reached her left hand to touch Julie's pussy and as she slid her finger inside her, she couldn't hold out any longer and she came hard, biting her lip and trying to keep her moaning internal. Jack seeing his wife cum hard also exploded, blowing his load all over the in-flight blanket.

Julie couldn't believe what she was seeing. She lay her head back and a wave came over her. Cumming harder that she had in months, she enjoyed the feeling immensely and shot some cum all over the bench below her. She grabbed the blanket from Jack and wiped down the bench. She pulled her skirt back down and gave them both a wink before slowly exiting the pod. Jack smiled at his beautiful wife and they both passed out blissfully afterwards.

Upon arrival in Barcelona, Dawn slipped Julie a note with the couple's itinerary, in case she had any spare time the next couple weeks. The happy couple then walked off into the Barcelona heat, ready to take on the world.

Ch. 2 - Ibiza

After a couple days in Barcelona, enjoying the sites and the food, Jack and Dawn headed to Ibiza for some beach time and of course some dancing. When they arrived to their hotel, Dawn commented on the excellent hotel selection that Jack had made once again. Their room overlooked the ocean and the patio opened up and included a Jacuzzi with room for 4.

The sun was nearing the noon hour so they quickly got ready for the beach, packing towels, food and booze for the day. Hopping on their rented scooter, they took off to enjoy soaking up the sun. Around a rocky alcove, about 30mins from the hotel, they arrived at beautiful San Miguel beach. Spread out on the white sand was a nice collection of Spanish tourists as well as international groups. And being a good Spanish beach, a lot of nudity.

Jack and Dawn found a good spot towards the back to people watch and stripped down. They took turns sun screening their bodies, and Jack took his time as he passed over his wife's butt. Making sure to get the SPF 50 on her pussy and his cock they lay down to enjoy the sun and the people.

Dawn whispered to Jack a couple times as she spotted a few hot couples walk by. They had been going to nude beaches for years but it had been a while and always excited both of them. Dawn's dirty talk, pointing out great breasts and big cocks, got Jack feeling frisky and she realized he was now hard as a rock. Seeing no point to waste it Dawn began stroking Jack while they continued to people watch. She lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth. She pushed her tongue into his foreskin and licked all around the head. She then pulled it back and hungrily licked all of the pre-cum off of him.

As Dawn looked up, she spotted a cute couple walking towards them. The woman was average height and had small perky breasts. Her hair was lightened from the sun and her completely smooth body was nicely tanned. Her boy was also tanned and had a good set of shoulders. He had light brown hair and had also taken the time to shave all down below. His cock was a couple inches long flaccid, but was quite wide and his balls slowly moved side to side as he walked. As they moved closer to Dawn and Jack, they both saw Jack's hard on and could tell some fun activities were going on. This didn't seem to deter them and they walked up to their towel and asked if they could sit beside.

Dawn responded in Spanish that of course they could and before long both couples were enjoying the sun and couple drinks together. Matias and Sofia were from Madrid but were well travelled. The loved the beaches of Ibiza and came quite often. They also loved sexual adventures and before long, Sofia was stroking Matias while Dawn resumed her blowjob on Jack. Sofia then snuggled up to Dawn and began kissing the inside of her legs. Slowly making her way up to her dripping lips. She pushed her tongue inside and licked her up and down.

Dawn took the bait and got on all fours. She was now in doggy position sucking off her husband while Sofia and her man kissed, licked and rubbed her pussy and asshole. She was dripping everywhere and was looking forward to being filled up. She got back up and wrapped her legs around Jack. Lowering herself down, Sofia helped guide her on to her husband's hard cock.

Dawn took every inch inside her and began to ride Jack up and down. Sofia and Matias were on either side of her, touching themselves and watching their new friends make love. Every few minutes Dawn would lean forward and Sofia and Matias would both lick her ass, pussy and Jacks balls before she would resume fucking. She loved when her clit rubbed against Jack's trimmed pubic hair as she rode him harder and harder.

Sofia needed some attention and she got up to ask Dawn if she could sit on Jack's face. Dawn obliged right away and she squatted over top of Jack while Dawn continued to ride. Jack looked up and could see Sofia's small pussy opening up in front of him. He opened his mouth and took her whole vagina in, sucking her cum out. He then began concentrating on her clit making her moan loudly. Without thinking too much Dawn then reached down and guided Matias up to her mouth. He was now standing overtop of Jack with his cock in Dawn's mouth. Sofia was sitting on Jack's face looking at her man's ass while he was getting sucked off. Dawn was gladly playing with Matias and licking his entire shaft.

They had begun to attract a bit of a crowd and as they all aimed to please the passersby. The more people came by the more excited all 4 of them got and eventually, Matias couldn't hold on any longer and ejaculated into Dawn's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and the rest dripped out and fell on her breasts. Sofia seeing her man's bliss was not far behind and squirted into Jack's mouth. The hot Spanish couple then lay down waiting to help their new friends to orgasm.

Jack turned Dawn over into missionary and began a rhythmic pulsing. While fucking his wife he eagerly watched Matias and Sofia play with her breasts and pointy nipples. Her areoles were swollen and loving the attention. They each had one in their mouths and Dawn was moaning with pleasure. Matias then moved his head down and began licking her clit. Jack wasn't used to seeing another man so close and the site thrilled him.

Dawn was in complete ecstasy with her husband filling her up, Matias licking her clit and Sofia sucking her breasts. As she came, Jack pulled out and came as well, squirting his cum all over his wife's tits. Both Sofia and Matias began licking it up while they continued touching Dawn's body. A nice preview of a dirty weekend ahead.

Both couples took a dip to clean up and then enjoyed the rest of the afternoon sun. As it began to set, they made plans to meet up at Pacha and parted ways for dinner. After a nice seafood dinner along the beach, Jack and Dawn returned to their room to get changed and get ready for the club.

Dawn wore a see-through white shirt with a bra that gave her some very tasty cleavage. Her skirt was short but not too much so to still make you use your imagination. At Jack's suggestion she didn't wear any panties underneath though. Jack wore some nice jeans that hugged his legs and a simple T-shirt. They were ready to experience the other side of Ibiza.

They arrived at Pacha and using the VIP passes that Matias had emailed them, got inside almost right away. They found their two friends from the beach soon after, staring up and admiring the clubs' topless dancers. No surprise there Dawn thought with a smile.

After a couple drinks Matias reached in his pocket and pulled out 4 blue pills. Neither Jack nor Dawn had taken Molly in years but thought - what the fuck? -- We're in Ibiza after all. Within 45mins all 4 new friends were dancing up a storm and racing like crazy. The DJs kept the beats coming, building up the crowd and Jack, Dawn, Matias and Sofia could feel the base tingling through their bodies. Eventually the couples were making out on the dance floor, grinding, holding each other close.

Then they swapped and Jack got to explore Sofia's lips while Dawn enjoyed the new Spanish face in front of her. Later as all 4 bodies continued to grind together, the girls began to kiss. Then the guys took their turn and made out. Both commenting how kissing another man is pretty fun especially while high as a kite.

After a couple of hours, the new fab 4 decided to take a tour around the club and get some drinks. Along the way they saw people dressed in all sorts of fun costumes, and some not dressed at all. Plenty of drugs made their way around and eventually the 4 of them ended up near the back of the stage where in a dimly lit corridor they watched as about 6 couples, all stood along the wall fucking in a multitude of standing positions.

Dawn always loved to watch this sort of thing and she was dripping in no time. As the 4 of them watched on, sipping on Gin, Jack began to slide his hand up his wife's skirt to feel her pussy. When he reached it he was startled to feel the hand of Matias already exploring. He let Matias slip a finger inside while Jack concentrated on Dawn's clit instead. Dawn not wanting Sofia to be left out took out one of her breasts from her loose tank top and began sucking on her nipple.

After enjoying the show a little longer, Jack turned to Matias and they both had that look in their eyes. The girls were ready to go and they were both hard and horny.

Jack extended the invite to Sofia and Matias to come to their hotel for the night. One mention of the hot tub and they were in a cab 5 minutes later.

When they arrived, clothes came off right away. Drinks were poured and before long all 4 were in the hot tub chatting a mile a minute. The drugs obviously helped but since their encounter earlier in the day it was easy for everyone to feel comfortable naked together. The talk quickly went back to sex and Matias and Sofia shared that they enjoyed a little bit of swinging but reserved it for select people. Jack and Dawn agreed and admitted to a couple of past parties but had never done quite as much as they had imagined in their fantasies.

After a while the girls were sitting on the edge of the tub cooling down and Sofia out of nowhere lowered her head and began to lick Dawn's pussy. She spread it open with her fingers so the boys could see, and then gently licked her small clit up and down. She slipped a couple fingers in and pulled them out, letting each of the boys lick one and taste Dawn's cum.

The girls made out and exchanged oral while the boys watched getting harder and harder. Dawn then looked up and said "hey I think it is your turn boys" as both her and Sofia spread their legs and turned their attention towards their men. Jack looked down and looked over Matias' cock with a smile on his face. He had always figured he would play with another guy at some point but still had not other than some kissing and jerking off together.

This was his chance to finally check that off the bucket list. Jack took Matias' cock in his hand and slowly stroked him. It felt great! Slightly shorter than his own, but wider girth. It was just as fun stroking another cock than his own and soon Matias was returning the favor. The ladies watched on while rubbing their clits and making out from time to time, encouraging their men to put on a show.

Jack eventually built up the courage to lower himself to waist level and licked the shaft of Matias' cock before fondling his balls. Dawn entered the water again and came closer. She pulled back Matias' foreskin as her husband put his mouth around the head of his cock. Jack liked the feeling in his mouth and began to mimic the motion he enjoyed himself. He then pulled back and presented Matias' cock to his wife who sucked on it again and again. They shared Matias back and forth and could hear Sofia cumming hard as she watched her man get taken care of by the attentive couple.

Sofia excused herself to make more drinks as Dawn and Jack continued to pleasure Matias. Jack grabbed his ass tight as he plunged his nice cock into Dawn's mouth. She licked the shaft up and down and took him deep. Sofia returned to find the 3 of them out of the tub now out on the patio. Dawn was sitting on the deck with Matias' cock in her mouth. He was slightly bent over, allowing Jack to fuck him slowly from behind.

Dawn loved the view and couldn't believe she was watching her husband fuck this tight Spanish ass. Their balls would hit every time he entered him and would push Matias' cock against her tongue. She was just trying to figure out how to touch herself when she felt Sofia sit right behind her, reach around and start rubbing her clit. She was close already and it only took a few seconds of that before Dawn shook uncontrollably, screaming with pleasure.

Sofia now took over the position of sucking off Matias and Dawn stood up and came around to stand with her husband. She needed to see the view from here and was not disappointed. Her husband's round firm ass going back and forth while he fucked a tight, tanned Spanish man. One of her ultimate fantasies finally coming true!

She whispered in Jack's ear asking if he liked the feeling. He commented how tight Matias was and Dawn could see Jack's balls getting tighter. Sofia was sucking her man off with vigor causing him to cum all over her face. As his ass tightened, Jack blew his load as well and pulled out at the end to let it drip down Matias' balls.