Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dirty couples took a breather and enjoyed the drinks, another pill and before they knew it were hard and wet again. This time Dawn and Jack lay back on the bed while Matias and Sofia pleasured them. Sofia started on Jack, tasting his cock at last and enjoying it fully. Matias was face deep in Dawn's pussy, spreading all of the layers as he forced his tongue inside.

Matias then made out with Sofia, tasting the other couple's cum on their lips. Sofia whispered something to him and disappeared to the other room. She returned holding a strap on in her hand and they all chuckled at the sight. Sofia turned to Dawn and said "my turn with you" to which Dawn's pussy flooded again. Sofia slid the strap on up and positioned herself between Dawn's legs. Dawn lifted her legs up to open up even wider and Sofia slide the almost 8'inch dildo into her pussy. Dawn moaned with pleasure and lay back while the beautiful Spanish princess fucked her.

Jack lay back and watched and Matias eventually came over to start sucking him off. Matias loved the site of Jack's cock and was waiting to have some more playtime. After giving Jack a good blowjob Matias grabbed the lube and got himself lathered up. He then slowly slipped his erect cock inch by inch into Jack's ass. Dawn looked over and saw her husband legs in the air with Matias deep in his ass and she came instantly. When she regained control, she told Sofia to keep fucking her and she reached over to stroke Jack's cock while he was getting fucked. She was enjoying every moment of this night!

Matias slipped his cock out of Jack's ass and switched with Sofia. This time Matias slipped into Dawn's ass, slowly opening her up. Her pussy lay spread wide from Sofia's fucking and he enjoyed the view. Sofia slid over and moved the strap-on aside enough for Jack to slip his cock in her pussy. She was now bouncing up and down on Jack with a big dildo attached to her and Dawn chuckled at the site.

Dawn then saw her chance to get all filled up and asked Matias to back up for a minute. Sofia got off her husband's cock and Dawn lowered herself onto Jack. She then pointed at Matias to come back and he slowly entered her ass again from behind. As Matias pushed the rest of the way in she felt a huge rush as both of her holes were filled up.

The boys fucked her slow and steady building up another orgasm. Then she told Matias to fuck her faster and he obliged, eventually cumming in her ass. She looked down at her husband and as Matias' cum dripped down her pussy and on his cock, she told him to cum too. Jack filled his wife up on command and Dawn began convulsing at the same time.

The three of them had just enough energy to lick Sofia's pussy together until she came one last time. The perfect Ibiza evening.

Ch. 3 - Sevilla

After a great weekend in Ibiza Jack and Dawn took a flight back to the mainland and train to Sevilla. Upon arrival and a romantic dinner, they made love all night talking about all the fun they had on the island. Those memories were going to be hard to top but an email out of the blue the next day from Julie made them reconsider that statement.

Julie was on layover for day and proposed meeting up. She had been to Sevilla a few times previously and agreed to tour them around. In exchange, Jack and Dawn took Julie out for dinner which found them on a rooftop in old town drinking a lot of wine while trying to get some Tapas in them. Julie was wearing a summer dress which exposed her large breasts quite well and Dawn was loving every minute of it. She always had a thing for big breasts and was holding out hope she would get to play with some on this trip.

They all talked and drank and enjoyed the warm evening that Sevilla is known for. After a quick stop at the bar on the way home, they walked the winding streets until they heard the unmistakable sounds of Flamenco coming from a candle lit club. They entered and found a small group enjoying some wine and dance in what looked like a bar from the 1500s. Julie grabbed Dawn by the hand and led her towards the dance floor. Showing Dawn her moves she had picked up on her visits in the past. The girls were having a blast and getting more and more flirty as they laughed and danced for what seemed like hours.

Tired out they began the walk towards the hotel. Dawn and Julie stopped a few times along the way to kiss and make out, so there was no need to invite her up to the room, it was obvious they were all up for the fun to continue.

Jack had booked a nice small boutique hotel, no hot tub on the roof this time, but still a large room, good size king bed and a nice sofa lounger. It overlooked the old town and had a good bar area in the corner of the room. Jack entered and began fixing drinks right away. Julie excused herself to the bathroom and Dawn walked over to kiss Jack's neck, teasing him and whispering I love you in his ear.

Julie returned to the room with excitement and announced to the couple "is this alright for both of you?" They turned and smiled seeing Julie had dropped the dress and was now standing in front of them wearing a white bra which held her large breasts up perfectly, and a pair of white panties, boy cut that hugged her ass and showed a little camel toe between her legs. Julie walked over to the couch and sat down, Dawn right beside her and Jack handing out drinks to both.

As the 3 of them chatted, Dawn stood up and took off her dress as well, showing off her red bra and matching panties with sheer see through in the front. Jack asked Julie if she had ever done what she did on their flight over before. She said no, she had watched a few times from a distance but had never gotten so into it. The sight of Dawn's smooth pussy and Jack's long cock had simply just taken over.

Dawn on cue asked if Julie would like to see her pussy again which brought a "hell yes" immediately. Dawn stood up and let Jack slide her red panties down while facing Julie the whole time. Her tight lips hung out just the right amount and Julie loved the sight. She reached out and touched the soft skin, feeling around the edge before pushing a finger in towards Dawn's clit, she was starting to get very very wet.

Dawn sat down on the couch again, leaning against her husband. She spread her legs and saw Julie's gaze fixated between them. Her pussy spread open wider now gave Julie the view and the invite she needed. She lowered her head and kissed Dawn's legs, thighs and eventually her pussy. Pushing her tongue around exploring every inch of the perfect shaved lips. She then began lightly licking her clit which drove Dawn crazy. Jack slid her bra off and was now fondling her tits while she was getting eaten out by the voluptuous French flight attendant.

Dawn pulled Julie up after a while, bringing her in close so she and her husband could take turns kissing her. While Jack was glued to her lips, Dawn took her chance to undo Julie's bra so she could finally get a look at her breasts. She was not disappointed. Her D size breasts were now both being held in her hand and she then brought her mouth. They were round with large areola and her nipples were hard and pointy. Dawn sucked on them softly and listened to Julie's moans as Jack continued to explore her mouth.

Dawn got up and turned around to take off her husband's pants. He was so hard it was almost poking right through. She alleviated his penis from his boxers, turned back around to face Julie and got on top of her Jack's cock, slowly lowering herself down. Dawn leaned backward so that Julie could get a good view and also lend her tongue again to Dawn's clit. She licked from Jack's ball's up to Dawn's clit over and over driving the couple crazy. Eventually standing up so that Dawn could slide her panties off. Her neatly trimmed bush was glistening wet and Jack begged her to come over to him.

Dawn turned around to face her husband and to watch Julie slowly lower herself on to Jack's face. He loved burying his face in her beautiful bush and was moaning at the site of it. Julie pushed harder into him as he stuck his tongue in her hole and then licked her clit up and down.

Both women continued their slow rhythmic up and down motion, Julie on Jack's face and Dawn up and down on her husband's hard cock. Julie's pussy was dripping into Jack's mouth and his wife knew exactly what to do with his cock. Jack started to cum, his balls tightened along with his ass as he shot his warm load into Dawn's awaiting pussy. She loved the feeling and cherished every drop going into her. She slowly got off her husband and leaned against the other armrest of the sofa. Julie stood up and wander back over to Dawn and began licking her pussy, teasing Jack's cum out and into her mouth.

Jack went to mix a drink and sat on the couch watching the two beautiful women go at it again. His wife was building up to a big orgasm he could tell so he wandered over to her to make out while Julie continued her work on Dawn's pussy. Dawn let out a loud moan and threw her head back, convulsing over every inch of her body.

After a short recovery, Dawn went into her bag and took out a strap on (a little present from their friends in Ibiza). It was Julie's turn to get all of the attention now. Dawn tightened the 8" strap on around her waist with one strap going between her legs to rub on her clit while she gyrated. Jack led Julie to the king size bed, he lay down first and Julie got on, leaning into Jack. This way Jack could watch his wife and of course fondle Julie's amazing tits. As he played with her, Dawn made her way over and spread Julie's legs and her cute little pussy.

Julie was begging for it now and Dawn teased the outside of her bush. Then slowly slid the dildo into Julie. She threw her head back kissing Jack on the lips before asking out loud "please fuck me hard Dawn." Taking the invitation, Dawn went deep and began fucking Julie's wet pussy harder and harder. Jack was squeezing her breasts and her erect nipples while kissing her neck. Pausing only to make out with his wife as she got close..

Watching this scene with Julie pressed against him, Jack was getting hard once again. He asked Julie if she had ever been double penetrated. "No but I always wanted to try". Jack reached over to the night stand and grabbed the lube. Julie shuffled off of him and Dawn and her continued to make love. Jack watched while he lubed up his cock. He could see his wife's pussy enlarged around the strap from the dildo, she was dripping wet again, making out and fucking Julie.

Jack lay back down, Julie got back to snuggling into him but this time got more on top so he could slowly slip his cock into her ass. "Fuck Dawn, your husband has a great cock". Once Jack was all the way inside her, she spread her legs for Dawn again who slowly slipped her dildo inside.

Now the happy couple was truly making love to this beautiful flight attendant. Filling both her holes was driving her crazy and she moaned with pleasure louder and louder. Dawn found Julie's clit with her fingers as she continued to pump her with the dildo. Jack could feel his wife's motion through Julie's ass and the dildo was rubbing nicely on the head of his cock.

Both women started to talk dirty to each other, really getting into it. "You dirty girl Julie, you like having both holes filled don't you -- Yes Dawn and I love having a beautiful woman like you fuck me hard like this, give it to me!" Julie put her head back and came harder than she thought possible. Jack could feel her body clench down on his cock and she screamed out to the couple "Oh my god, fuck yes!"

Julie had to lie down for a minute and both Jack and Dawn pulled their "cocks" out of her. Dawn came and snuggled into her husband, then spooned Julie as she recovered. After a quick power nap, Jack could tell his wife needed one more release, as he felt her pussy still dripping on his leg. She whispered to Julie "will you fuck me now?" With a big smile, Julie rolled over and took the strap-on off of Dawn.

Dawn helped her fasten it to her waist then she sucked on it, tasting Julie's cum. Julie grabbed Dawn by the hair and brought her up to head height, made out quickly then threw Dawn down to the bed and told her to spread her legs. She loved dominating this dirty new friend of hers. Dawn obeyed and spread her shaved pussy lips wide for Julie. Getting down on her knees, Julie held her new cock with her right hand, enjoying the feeling. Then she slid it in to Dawn's wet pussy slowly until she filled her all the way up.

Julie began building her momentum and Jack came over to start licking Dawn's clit. Eventually moving over behind Julie and entering her pussy from behind. As he pulsed, she did so as well, both of them fucking Dawn with their motion. Dawn furiously rubbed her clit now watching her husband take Julie from behind, her tits bouncing over her, as she came, she told her husband to do so as well and he pulled out and shot his load all over Julie's ass.

Julie slipped out of the room early the following day, dressed in her uniform, off to another time zone. She couldn't believe the amazing night she had the day before and would be enjoying the fantasies for some time. Until their paths crossed again she hoped.

Ch. 4 - Madrid

Jack and Dawn took the train to Madrid the following day and got settled into their last city of the trip. Julie had led them on to a few tips of where to finish off in style. After enjoying the week with fine dinners and some dancing, it was the final weekend before going home and they went in search of a weekly orgy they had been recommended to attend. It was up on a hill just outside town and was hosted in a 19th century castle. They dressed in some sexy evening wear and made their way, password in hand from their beautiful friend in the air.

Dawn was wearing thigh high dark stockings, with a short skirt, push up bra and white top. Jack was dressed in a suit and tie, white and black, no underwear and pants tight enough to show off his ass. They arrived in front of the manor and rang the doorbell. A butler answered the door, wearing nothing but a bow tie asked for the password "es una noche estrellada" - and they were welcomed inside.

The adventurous couple wondered around the main living room inside and quickly found the bar near a beautifully decorated fireplace. There were a couple of people hanging out on the sofas, but it was obvious they were either early, or everyone was off somewhere else in the castle. They were approached by a dark hair, 40 something, well-dressed man -"hello, I am Alejandro, welcome to my home..."

"Why thank you," replied dawn, "we were pointed in the direction of your home and party by a friend and were hoping to have one last great night in Spain." With a smile Alejandro led both Dawn and Jack on a tour. They first climbed the split staircase in front of them and turned right to the guest quarters. This hallway led past many rooms and Alejandro stopped at the third one to show them the beginning of what was going to be quite the night.

Inside was a large poster bed and on it were at least 4 couples, all naked, feeling, grabbing and kissing everything in front of them. Off to the side was a small dresser and a beautiful brunette was propped up against it, legs spread, being licked all over by a handsome Spanish man.

They continued down the hallway to a theatre room with a large L shaped couch. On the big screen a classic porno was playing and on the couch were a few couples fucking, and a few men stroking themselves. Next was a BDSM room. Bars hung from the ceiling; people handcuff to them in various forms of dress. One tall German woman had a small whip in her hand. Dawn giggled as they passed, she never really got that whole scene, maybe one day.

Alejandro led them through this floor, and then back to the staircase, bringing them to the other side, the master bedroom area. Inside was a maze of couches, and a huge bed area made up of many mattresses. The patio out overlooking the massive outdoor patio had many people enjoying drinks. Dawn and Jack followed him outside. Looking down onto the pool they say another 10 people or so, skinny dipping, and enjoying themselves in the warm Madrid evening. This was quite the party, and not something they would ever find back home.

Alejandro asked if they needed anything further and then excused himself...'Have fun tonight, no one will judge you here!" They threw back the rest of their drinks and headed into the master area. Finding a nice little spot in the giant bed, Jack began taking off Dawns shirt, soon being helped by two beautiful Spanish women on each side. Before she knew it, Dawn was being kissed by two dark haired beauties and Jack slowly lifted her skirt.

She spread her legs and closed her eyes. Her husband eagerly kissed her stocking legs and followed them up to her wet pussy. He slid his tongue inside to get a good taste and then proceeded to tease her clit. Dawn was loving the attention and was soon surrounded by bodies. They rubbed against her, touching, caressing. She had a large breast in her mouth one minute and was being kissed the next. Soon a cock came in front of her face and she instinctively licked it with her tongue, tasting the pre-cum.

"Jack fuck me in front of these people please..." Jack stood up and ripped off his clothing at his wife's command. He was hard as fuck and ready to go. He got between her legs, lifting her skirt the rest of the way up and slowly slid his cock inside his wife. She moaned with pleasure. As they made love, Dawn soon found herself surrounded by 3 handsome men, all stroking their cocks enjoying the show. She loved watching how they all touched themselves, moving their foreskin back and forth, touching their balls from time to time. She reached out and brought a cock closer to her.

He must have been no older than 25 and was hung quite well. Dawn pulled his cock into her mouth, watching him close his eyes partially, enjoying her warm tongue. Jack loved watching her suck another cock and was really giving it to her now. She then reached for the second man on her right and was quickly switching back and forth, rubbing both cocks together, before placing them in her mouth. The third ripped man knelt right beside Jack, watching the show, stroking himself. Jack leaned down as he fucked his wife, helping her lick both the cocks before getting back up to watch further.

Soon the man beside Jack grunted loudly and sprayed his cum all over Dawn's stomach, landing right above her pussy. The other two men lost their control at the site of this and began to cum as well. Dawn licked up as much as she could, but most of the cum landed on her breasts. Jack couldn't believe how hot it was watching this and closed his eyes as he came hard, filling her pussy up.

They lay in the bed watching others go at it as they toweled off, having a good chuckle at what just transpired. Beside them, a tanned women with black hair had a cock in her pussy and her ass and was telling the two boys to fuck her hard. To their right, two brunettes were sharing a double-sided dildo, both madly rubbing their clits.

Dawn was dripping both her cum and her husbands and was very ready to get off. She looked up and saw the nights host, Alejandro walked into the room and remove his robe. Dawn smiled as she saw his cock, ready for attention. It had to be 9 inches long and was quite thick. She turned to Jack, "damn, look at that," he smiled. Knowing exactly what she was wanting.

Alejandro approached and asked if he could join. Soon Dawn was inspecting his impressive member very closely. She grabbed him, and plunged his tip into her mouth, trying to fit it in was a challenge she loved. Jack sat back and watched the action. "May I fuck your wife?" Alejandro asked with a thick accent- "please do, she really needs to cum".