Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack and Dawn Continue their Adventures in their hometown.
6.9k words
4.29
6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since their wonderful trip to Spain and Jack and Dawn had settled back into the daily grind. Jack ran a property management company and Dawn kept the family B&B going as well as taking care of their daughter. The bed and breakfast the couple had started a few years ago was not only a great business, it allowed them to meet new people on a daily basis and added to their adventures as some of the repeat customers became good friends.

Jack awoke on a sunny Sunday morning to his wife's gentle kisses on his neck. His morning wood was rock hard and he felt her slender hand inching closer to it. Before long, Dawn was jerking her husband off while the couple made out furiously. Day dreams of the fun party that was upcoming in a couple weeks lingered in both their minds. It was an annual masquerade that involved plenty of masks and not much clothing. It was held at this wonderful house out in the mountains and they had been invited by a wealthy business man who had stayed with them years ago, never missing one since.

Dawn was thinking about having a beautiful woman sitting on her face while another licked her pussy. All the while keeping the rhythm going on Jack's cock, sliding his foreskin back and forth, feeling his cum building on her fingers. Jack was day dreaming about his wife being pleasured by two men while he watched. Finally, Dawn couldn't take it anymore and she got on top of her husband, slowly inserting his perfect penis into her dripping hole.

She rode him faster and faster, her firm tits bouncing up and down. She reached over to the bedside drawer and pulled out a pink vibrator, quickly putting it up to her clit as she resumed her movements. Before long a wave came over her as she came hard, tightening around Jack's cock, causing him to explode inside her. The best way to start a lazy Sunday morning.

Their weekend guests all departed around noon and Jack and Dawn prepared the rooms for two new arrivals in the evening. One a couple from Atlanta and another a couple girlfriends from Vancouver.

Chapter 1 -- B&B fun.

By midweek the guests at the B&B had settled in and Jack was off doing his rounds at the rental properties. Devon and Sheena in from Atlanta were visiting some family in the area and Devon had a few business contacts to meet with while they were here however, they didn't need to start their days very early and were taking advantage of the mini holiday. They had retired to their room after breakfast to get ready to head out and Dawn was about the house getting linens in order. She approached their room thinking they had probably headed out by now and realized as she got closer that their door was slightly ajar.

She heard some soft moans coming from the room and couldn't resist the urge to peek through the crack. Sheena was kneeling in from of her husband, her perky small tits out, just a pair of pink panties around her waist. He was working her husbands' impressive black cock with her mouth and hands, Devon's head back, enjoying every moment.

The couple was very fit and Devon's arms and chest looked amazing in the morning sunshine. Sheena's round ass was sticking out at the perfect angle with her panties barely covering her pussy. Dawn started getting wet at the site. Devon's cock was quite big, had to be close to 9inches and Sheena was working the tip with her tongue, every once and while sliding it into her waiting mouth as far as she could go.

Dawn lowered her hand into her pants and began touching her smooth clit while she watched the beautiful couple. Devon helped Sheena up and slid her panties off exposing her dripping pussy. She had nice full lips. She was freshly waxed and her cum glistened on her dark skin.

Devon turned her around against the bed and bent her over slightly as she continued to stand. He then positioned his cock against her lips and slowly began inserting it, inch by inch. His impressive girth spread Sheena's pussy open wide and Dawn was loving the view, she looked so full. Dawn undid her button and zipper, allowing her better access to her pussy as she continued to watch at the door.

Devon was now pounding his wife's pussy making her cry out in pleasure over and over. He continued building up and then Dawn heard "I'm going to cum all over your beautiful ass" before he pulled out and shot a huge load all over Sheena's dark brown bum. Sheena turned around and licked her man's cock clean including his nice balls. Dawn quickly regained composure and slipped away before she was noticed. She couldn't wait to jump her man later on now that she was all worked up.

As the day went on Dawn tried to ignore how wet she was still and go about her business. Around 3 pm she heard the front door and looked up from her study. One of the girls from Vancouver had returned home and said hi before heading upstairs in the big house to the room she was sharing with her good friend.

Mariam was 27 years old and pretty tall at 5'8''. She had light brown hair down to her shoulders, Her breasts were a good size and her waist was a little slender, but her ass was firm and tight and she was proud of her body. She was having a great week with her best friend Kate and with the latter currently meeting a boy for coffee she took the chance to come back for a shower and a nap.

A few mins later Dawn got a call downstairs on the main phone. It was Mariam asking for a hand with the shower which seemed to not be getting any hot water. Dawn headed up to the room and found Mariam in her house coat waiting just outside the bathroom. Dawn smiled and apologized and looked over the situation. She excused herself and checked the pipes in the basement. She tinkered with the hot water intake and returned upstairs. Entering the room again she realized Mariam was in the shower now and she called out a thank you "seems to be working now" from the open door.

Just as Dawn was turning to go, Mariam called out to her if she could bring her the body wash she had left on the bed. Dawn picked it up and entered the bathroom. All of the rooms at the B&B had pretty much the same bathroom layout with a walk-in stone shower as well as a deep soaker tub. The showers had two main nozzles and multiple side ones, making couples trips even better.

Dawn poked her head around the corner of the shower and handed Mariam the body wash. Mariam smiled at her and turned around, not ashamed at the least. She gave Dawn a full view of her dripping wet, naked body. Her long-toned legs led up to a nice shaved pussy and dark brown landing strip. Her breasts hung nicely in a U shape and Dawn smiled back at her pretty face.

Mariam was all of a sudden feeling a little frisky and she had been noticing Dawn checking her out the past couple days. She asked Dawn if she wanted to join her in the shower, and Dawn, already dripping from earlier did not hesitate. She quickly removed her clothes and re-appeared naked in front of Mariam, turning on the second shower head and jumping in.

Mariam was now checking out Dawn's body and commented on how nice it was. She had fooled around with a couple girls back in the day but had never been with a real woman and she was getting very excited. Dawn and Mariam took turns soaping each other up and Dawn's pussy was completely soaked.

Mariam took the cue and squatted down and pushed Dawn up against the shower wall. She used her fingers to spread Dawn's smooth lips and started licking her pussy delicately before closing her mouth around her clit. Dawn cried out "fuck I've been so horny all day" and threw her head back enjoying Mariam's skills. Before long Dawn was cumming very hard, having built that up since the morning. She pulled Mariam up and they made out under the warm shower. "Thank you" said Dawn "now it's your turn." With a smile she turned off the shower and they dried off before heading out to one of the queen beds in the room.

Mariam lay down on the bed and Dawn surveyed her long body. She kissed her long legs all the way up and continued to her perky full breasts. She took each nipple in her mouth and caused Mariam to moan each time. She then slipped 2 fingers inside her wet pussy while the two kissed passionately again. Mariam was pushing hard against Dawn's fingers, getting a good fucking motion going. Dawn lowered her head back down and began working Mariam's clit while she continued the fingering. Mariam's landing strip tickled Dawn's nose as she pushed her mouth harder against her.

Mariam was just about to cum when the door opened and Kate popped in, mid-sentence about the hot guy she had just met up with. She stopped and smiled "you started the party without me?!" Mariam and Dawn laughed. "I was just about to cum thanks to our beautiful host here and then you barged in" said Mariam. "Well then," Kate replied, "lets get back into it so you can!"

Dawn resumed her fingering and licking of Mariam's tight pussy and saw Kate take her pants off out of the corner of her eye. She was much shorter than her friend and had a nice big ass and bouncy breasts. She was wearing boy cut panties and slipped those off as well. She then went to her bag and pulled out a dildo with a shorter double end on it. This end she slipped into her already wet vagina and she got on the bed and got behind Dawn. She coaxed Dawn to raise her hips and she was now doggy style as she continued to pleasure Mariam.

Kate slid the long end of the dildo into Dawn's pussy and began to ram her hard taking in the hot ass in front of her. She was now fucking Dawn and watching as she pleasured her best friend. That was all Mariam needed and she came hard all over Dawn's face. Dawn then lowered her head onto Mariam's breasts as she took a good fucking from Kate. Kate still had her t-shirt on but Dawn could see her big breasts were bouncing underneath.

Dawn asked if she could turn around to get a better view. She also wanted to see those tits and Kate complied, removing her shirt. Her breasts flopped out, easily a D cup or more but still nice and bouncy. Kate had a full bush and the sight of the double ended dildo inside her made Dawn squirt a little.

Dawn got into missionary and Kate re-inserted the long end into her. Dawn leaned against Mariam, who held her against her tits as she was getting fucked. Dawn had breasts in her face and another nice pair bouncing in front of her as she was pleasured by the young friends "Jack is sure missing out right now" she thought and threw her head back, worked her clit and came again with the dildo deep insider her.

Later on, at dinner, Jack could see smiles being thrown around the room by the girls and could only imagine what had gone on earlier that day. As they crawled into bed Dawn made sure to fill him in on her activities and he jerked off while he listened.

Chapter 2 - Masquerade

Halloween night after all the trick or treating was done and the young ones were off to sleep, the adults came to play at Mr. King's mansion in the mountains. He had been throwing this annual "dress up" party for almost a decade and it got better and better every year. His guest list included all the big names in the area as well as a fresh batch of new comers each year that he had met here and there. The best part about this party is that a mask was required and you need not let anyone know who you are if you wanted to keep this part of your life a secret.

Around 10pm Jack and Dawn stripped down to their underwear, Jack wearing a nice pair of tight boxer briefs that hugged his package, while his wife wore red panties and matching bra that held her tits up very well. Over top they put on their black robes and grabbed their masks, headed out to their taxi and took off out of town to the private escape.

Dawn was starting to get wet as they drove, thinking about the night ahead and Jack took the time to make out with his wife while chatting off and on with the driver. Once they reached the top of Mt Joy, they got out in front of an impressive estate. It had to be at least 18000 sq feet and towered in front of them, a sort of castle mixed with cabin in the woods look.

The couple put on their masks and rang the gate bell. The provided the password and the big gates swung open. They were met by a town car that drove them up to the door of the big house.As they walked under the grand front entrance, they were greeted by two women in masks with long blond hair trailing behind them.

They offered the couple drinks and gave them a run down of festivities, theme rooms and logistics for the evening. They then left Jack and Dawn in the main foyer staring up at the giant chandelier and multi-tiered staircase. Other couples were beginning to arrive and were also getting started with a few drinks while mingling. Dawn and Jack went over to what looked like a hesitant couple and struck up a conversation.

"Is this your first time here?" asked Dawn. "You can tell already?" replied the voice behind a fancy gold and white mask. She sounded young and looked to have a nice curvy body. Her man shook Jack and Dawn's hands as well and they began to chat about what brought them here. Gabrielle and Manny had been at a cocktail party with tonight's host when swinging was brought up in the conversation. They had both agreed it was something they had wanted to try and weeks later had gotten an invite for the masquerade. Dawn smiled and took Gabrielle by the hand.

Lets give you a little tour then to get you started. The boys trailed behind sipping their drinks as Dawn eagerly walked up the stairs and to the right side of the mansion. First stop was what one would consider the dining room, but tonight on the long solid oak table that would seat at least 30 people were two beautiful long blond-haired women being pleasured in front of a crowd.

The first woman was getting eaten out by a women with short brown hair wearing a silver half mask that covered her eyes. She had taken off her robe and was wearing a g-string that barely covered her smooth pussy lips. Above the blond women was a man standing with his erect cock in her face. His long smooth member and big bouncing balls were slamming into the blonds mouth, moans escaping him between breaths.

The other women of attention on the far side of the table was being double penetrated by two nice shaved cocks. She rode the thick one while the thinner man was squatting down fucking her ass matching the lower man's rhythm. Their balls slapped together as the moved back and forth and the woman was moaning loudly telling them to give it to her harder. Around the table we're couples and some single men in various stages of undress, touching themselves and commenting on the beautiful scene in front of them.

Gabrielle stood there wide eyed and flush, not completely believing it but also enjoying it thoroughly. Jack entered the room with Manny and he let him take in the scene as well. He kissed his wife on the neck and whispered in her ear "damn that is hot eh babe." Gabrielle turned to Dawn "how do we join in?" she continued, "I'm nervous but this looks so hot, I've always wanted to be watched in an orgy like this." Dawn smiled, grabbed her hand again and led her towards the table.

Dawn asked the threesome at the far end if they could join in and received quick nods. Dawn turned to Gabrielle "why don't you and I jump up there and you can start with me to ease yourself in?" Dawn was very turned on by the idea of showing a woman at least 10 yrs her junior, what pleasure really could be. She led Gabrielle up on top of the table and slid off her robe. Exposing her small but perky breasts as she wore no bra. She was wearing a black thong that was already showing a patch of wetness between her legs.

Dawn slid those off slowly as Gabrielle bent forward slightly, giving the back half of the room a nice view of her smooth slit. Then Gabrielle reached up and slid down Dawn's robe as well. Dawn slid down her red panties and left her push up bra on. She lay down behind the two men and one women's hot ass. She began to lick from the bottom man's balls up through asshole, pussy and ending on the top man's balls. The three let out increased moans to match. Dawn looked up at Gabrielle and smiled and Gabrielle took the invitation to get on all fours and start licking Dawn's beautiful pussy. She parted the outer lips and forced her tongue inside loving the salty taste of her cum.

The men watched on as their wives got down and dirty. Gabrielle with her small tight ass in the air, face deep in Dawn's pussy. Dawn staring up at two hard cocks penetrating both holes of a pretty blond girl, tasting both men from time to time. Jack looked down and saw Manny was hard as a rock, much like him. Jack pulled his robe to the side and let his own hard on free so he could stroke it has he watched.

Manny saw this and did the same. Jack was impressed by Manny's 7 inch uncut cock. His dark skin looked great and it was nice and thick at the base. Jack reached over and put his hand around it while looking at Manny for approval who nodded and took his own hand away. Now Jack was stroking his cock with his right hand and Manny's with his left while they watched one of the hottest things they have ever seen.

All of a sudden the top man in the DP threesome grunted and pulled his smooth member out and shot his load all over Dawn's waiting face. She licked some up and then took his slowly softening member in her mouth for a quick taste. Spent, the man jumped down and headed to the bar. The man on the bottom now grunted and pulled out his very thick cock and came all of the blonde's spread open pussy and asshole.

Dawn enjoyed the site immensely and began to cum as Gabrielle worked her clit furiously while pushing two fingers inside her sopping lips. As she came, the blonde now freed from her fucking, turned around to make out with Dawn and increased her orgasm. Dawn convulsed on the table surrounded by hot bodies.

The two women got down off the table and Gabrielle moved quickly over to her husband who Jack was still stroking. Manny then came and Gabrielle caught his cock right in her mouth at the same time, swallowing every drop. "Fuck that was so hot" said Manny "I couldn't hold it in." "That's ok" Dawn replied, "There is still plenty of time to get hard again."

A drink refill and short walk later then came into a living room with a long L shaped couch, big enough for 20. There were easily that many on there, all sucking and fucking. The couples stopped and watched for a few mins and continued the tour. Down a flight of stairs at the back of the mansion brought them to the indoor pool area. Inside was a large pool shaped in an S, with two hot tubs inside either end of the curves.

The pool held about 15 people skinny dipping as well as sitting on the sides. Two men were being sucked off beside each other while their legs dangled in the water. One was being sucked off by a short haired woman with big tits bobbing just up to the surface. The man next to him was having his hairy cock and balls liked up and down by a younger man, eagerly taking the head of his penis into his mouth before licking the shaft.

Jack stripped away his robe and jumped into the pool. Dawn, Gabrielle and Manny right behind him. Manny jumped out onto the side after a few mins, clearly hard again from watching others in the pool and continued to take in the scene. In the hot tubs were couples and singles relaxing as well as a couple women legs spread getting eaten out along the edge. Gabrielle got up and sat next to her husband and they kissed and smiled at each other. Dawn and Jack swam over and commented on Manny's nice erect cock. Jack had enjoyed playing with him and now his wife wanted a turn.

They both came up to Manny and Jack grabbed him around the base. He guided his cock into Dawn's waiting mouth. They then passed it back and forth enjoying him together. Gabrielle watched her husband and touched her pussy happily.

12