Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack then left Dawn with Manny and moved over to Gabrielle's spread legs. Her tight pussy looked very inviting and he raised his head up to her inner thighs. She spread her smooth lips open for him and he dove in pushing his tongue through her folds and licking up and down until reaching her clit.

Manny and Gabrielle made out as they were both being pleasured. Dawn could tell that Gabrielle needed to be filled up and she was starting to sense the same so she suggested they move over to a couple of loungers in front of one of the hot tubs.

Dawn pushed Manny down to the first one and straddled him with a leg on either side, lowering herself slowly on to his cock. She rode him while standing on the pool deck, making sure to take him all the way each time. Jack helped Gabrielle on the lounge chair next to them, on her back and spread her legs wide. He too was standing on either side and lowered himself to penetrate her nice and deep.

The crowd in the hot tub was being treated to a nice view of the four of them fucking hard. The moans rose from all of them and some of the couples began to jerk each other off. One of the solo guys came got out of the hot tub, his massive erection bouncing up and down as he walked towards the group on the loungers. He stood beside Jack and slowly stroked his cock as he watched Jack plunge into Gabrielle. She reached and motioned the man over so she could put his long cock in her mouth.

Dawn looked over and loved the sight of the young man standing over Gabrielle's face while her husband was pounding her pussy hard, hearing Jack's balls slap her ass almost made her cum. Just then a tall blond with big tits whispered in Dawn's ear. She placed her hands around Dawn's perfect round breasts and held them as Dawn continued to ride Manny's cock.

Dawn pulled the blond around so she could burry her face in her big voluptuous breasts. They were DD and a great shape. Dawn's favorite and she played with them, licking her nipples, rubbing her face up and down. All the while not losing the rhythm on Manny.

Jack pulled out of Gabrielle and let the newcomer slide off her face and position himself between her legs. He then slowly inserted his large cock inside her and resumed the pounding that she cried out for. Jack slid away into the hot tub for a break and to watch the scene himself. He now had a great view of the muscular man giving it to Gabrielle, his big balls slapping her ass. His wife was in ecstasy with a large pair of breasts in her face and her pussy filled up with Manny's nice cock.

Jack saw Manny tightened up and Dawn stood up at the same time pulling off him and letting him cum all over her pussy lips hanging just above his erect member. Manny got up and kissed Dawn before sitting down beside his wife to play with her tits as she continued to get fucked. Dawn lay down on the lounger to give her burning legs a rest. The hot blond introduced herself as Cindy, and then lay down between Dawn's legs and began to lick Manny's cum off her pussy before going at her clit with vigor.

Jack got out of the hot tub after a brief chat with a couple others and smiled at his wife before leaving the pool room to continue exploring the party. Dawn closed her eyes and let Cindy continue her handy work. When she opened them again, she realized there were two young studs on either side of her stroking their dicks while they watched. One was Cindy's boyfriend, and the other was here solo, one of the few young men to attend without a date.

The host was very particular about which singles to let in. Will was just 23 and had a great body. Toned legs and chest and an impressive circumcised 8-inch cock with a big set of balls bouncing underneath. His pink head glistened with pre-cum. On her right was Cindy's boy, no slouch himself at 6'2'', broad shoulders, dark brown hair.

His uncut cock was a good 6.5inches and nice and thick. The boys inched closer as Dawn raised her hands out to them, and soon she had a cock in each hand stroking as Cindy continued licking her pussy. Dawn rubbed the two cocks together occasionally and tasted them one at a time then put both heads between her waiting lips as the boys moaned.

Cindy decided she needed to be closer to the action and was also dripping wet. She got up and put one leg on either side of Dawn's crotch before lowering herself down. Her and Dawn's pussies were now touching and she began to scissor against Dawn. Cindy's shaved lips rubbed up and down Dawn's clit as they made out and pressed their breasts together. Stopping to each take a cock in their mouths for a short time and then resuming their make out session.

Cindy was grinding into Dawn's pussy hard now, almost fucking her clit and Dawn moaned as she came all over Cindy's swollen lips. Cindy continued to push as she also came. The boys were not far behind and started to moan loudly. Dawn grabbed their cocks and finished them off, jerking them all over Cindy's huge tits. Their cum leaked down on to Dawn's stomach and Dawn licked off their limp dicks before jumping in the pool to cool off. Gabrielle and Manny were cuddling on the lounge chair, recovering, and Dawn hung out in the pool before grabbing a drink and heading off to find her husband.

Dawn slowly made her way through the mansion enjoying the sights and sounds. She eventually came upon the gym area where she found Jack. He was sitting on a bench while a dark-skinned tall man stood in front of him. His cock was as hard as a brick and curved slightly to the right. He slowly jerked himself right in front of Jack's face while Jack was stroking his own cock, playing with the precum on the tip of his foreskin. Jack reached up and grabbed the other man's balls and guided the cock into his mouth.

Dawn was wet again in an instant watching her man from a distance. Jack got up after a few mins and grabbed a bottle of lube. He spread it all over his dick and the other man bent over the bench in front of him, propping himself up with his arms. Jack lubed up the man's ass and positioned himself behind him. He slowly guided the tip in and then the rest of his cock inch by inch as the man continued to stroke himself and moan. Then Jack reached balls deep, let the man's asshole adjust, and proceeded to pound into him.

Dawn saw a few other men in the corner of the room also jerking themselves off as they watched. Two short hair dykes were sitting near the dumbbell section madly working each other's clits. Every once and a while looking up to watch the boys fuck. Dawn was soaking now and removed her robe again, slowly sliding her hands over her pussy. Jack looked up and finally caught her eye and smiled.

Dawn moved into the gym and sat on the bench beside the dark man being pounded by her husband. She reached over to the man's cock and took over stroking it with her right hand. With her left she spread her pussy lips and gave Jack a nice view while he was balls deep in a tight ass. She made out with the new man beside her adding to his moaning. She motioned over to a couple of the men watching from a distance. She needed some action herself and wanted to do it in front of her man.

The first to come over was a blond man, wavy hair, dad bod with a nicely shaved penis. He was about 6 inches long and Dawn thought a good warm up. Dawn spread her legs and motioned him right in between her on the bench. She guided in his cock and it slid easily into her wet opening. Jack continued fucking the dark man right beside this blond pounding his wife. Dawn kept looking into her husbands eyes while she took a nice in and out motion. Jack reached over and stuck a finger in the blond man's ass making him clench and he pulled out to spray his cum on Dawn's belly and tits.

He backed away and behind him appeared a nice thick black cock. The man attached to it was beautiful to look at, with a wide chest, great eyes and masculine chin. Dawn smiled and grabbed him closer. She wrapped her legs behind his ass and took his large member in her hand. She pulled back his foreskin and guided him inside. She went slow to let her vagina stretch around his girth. Jack looked down at his perfect tight ass.

The men pounded the holes in front of them, causing the dark man and Dawn to groan with pleasure. The man Jack was pounding tightened around his cock and then blew his load all over the bench beside Dawn. Jack let him recover and slowly slipped his erect cock out of his ass. The dark man sat beside Dawn, his cock getting limp and watched the large black cock spread Dawn's pussy open. Jack came behind the black man and grabbed his ass, helping his get deeper by pushing on his ass.

Dawn moaned and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. The handsome black man clenched and up, pulled out and came hard all over Dawn's pussy. His white spunk dripping down her lips and onto the gym floor. He gave her a quick kiss before disappearing into the party. Now Jack was left staring at his wife, on the bench, legs up, covered in cum. He was hard as a rock and could not wait to take her now. The dark man, Tim, smiled and ask Jack if he could keep watching. Jack nodded and positioned his cock between Dawn's legs.

He wiped some of the cum onto the tip of his cock and lubed up Dawn's asshole with it. He slowly slid inside her pink hole, enjoying the site of her spread open pussy. The black man's cum kept dripping onto his cock as he went in and out of her ass, perfect for the situation. Jack and Dawn made out passionately and Dawn reached around to hold her husband's ass tight. He began to convulse and shot wave after wave up Dawn's tight asshole.

He had been waiting a while for this one and he almost fell over from cumming so hard. He collapsed into Dawn's arms and she held him while he finished. Tim smiled and kissed Jack and Dawn, thanked them for a good time and walked away. Dawn watched his tight butt and saw why her husband had enjoyed himself so much.

Dawn got up and her and Jack went over the shower room to clean up their now very dirty bodies. The shower room was a big open room with plenty of space. On the ground was a train of people. 3 men in a row, cocks in assholes, the 4th a beautiful brunette with long hair, taking the last cock in her pussy but really getting the force of all 3 men driving their cocks forward.

Against the wall a black-haired girl with a tight small ass and barely any tits was bent over, a long cock up her ass. The shower closest to the entrance has an older woman with big breasts and a nice bush, being eaten out by a man at least 15 years her junior. He was stroking his dick hard obviously enjoying the older women grinding her black bush into his face.

Jack and Dawn turned on a shower head and washed themselves off. Jack soaped Dawn up and then guided his hands all over her round breasts and shaved pussy. He rubbed her clit while they watched the action in front of her. "Jack I need your tongue" she cried. Jack squatted down in front of her so she could keep watching and licked his wife's pussy lips up and down. He started going at her clit and before long she was moaning loudly.

The older woman in front of her came all over the young man's face before squatting down to take his cum. The 3 men in the train began to cum inside each other's asses and Dawn could see it dripping out. She put her head back and let go one last time, holding on to Jack's head as she came over and over.

Finishing in the shower Dawn started a conversation with the older women, she had very large breasts the site of which had just made her cum and she knew Jack needed to get off at least once more tonight. The woman, Jane, was very appreciative of the kind words, and Dawn explained that she loved her tits, and that her husband loved a good bush. Jane explained that she needed to find her good friend Marnie and that Jack and Dawn should come along.

So with clean bodies the three of them took off through the mansion once more. Jane and Dawn walked behind Jack and both enjoyed his ass as he moved. Jane was commenting that she would love to touch it and Dawn laughed and said that was pretty much inevitable now. The three of them rounded a corner and Jane called out to Marnie who was standing at a doorway leading to one of the bedrooms.

Marnie had her robe on but a hand underneath provided no secret what she was up to. Marnie was also nearing 50 but had a great curvy body. Her ass was large and you could get two hands on each cheek no problem. Her breasts were very large, but obviously had some work done as they stood as perky as a 30yrs olds. The three came up to the doorway and peered in to see what she was watching. A large women was on the bed being pleasured by 4 men, all either fucking her or rubbing their cocks through her enormous tits. Jane whispered that they should all find some space and the now group of 4 headed down the hall and found an empty room with a poster bed.

Dawn grabbed Jack and led him to the king size bed and threw him down on it. She turned him around briefly so the women could take turns grabbing his ass while they took off their robes. When the turned him back around, Jack was staring at a wall of curvy beautiful woman. His wife with her nice perky C cups and smooth tight pussy, Marnie with her brown hair, large D cup breasts, with big nipples, curvy hips with a huge ass and a nice trimmed bush between her thighs, and Jane, with her large DDs, tight hour glass figure, and dark black bush. Dawn figured this would be a good way to finish him off.

Dawn pushed him back down onto the bed and took his cock between her hands, quickly working him back into a full erection. She started sucking him off and then offered him up to Marnie and the two of them shared his uncut dick. Jane came around and kneeled around Jack's head, lowering her pussy into his mouth. Jack eagerly spread her bush and found her clit. He was in heaven now getting pleasured by real women who knew what to do. Dawn stood up and helped Marnie up to her knees and then overtop of Jack so she could take him in her pussy.

Then Dawn kneeled between both women so she could lick their breasts and take all 4 in her hands one by one. Her husbands moans muffled under Jane's bush, Marnie's big ass slapping against him as she rode harder and harder. The women switched and now Jane took her turn on Jack's cock, Dawn taking her place on top of her husbands face. Dawn buried her face in Jane's breasts while she pushed hard into Jack's tongue. Marnie happily licked Jack's balls and Jane's asshole as she rode him.

Dawn got off her husband and lay on her back. She wanted Jack's cock but also Jane's tits and she motioned Jane over to lie on top of her and the made out. Jack got up and positioned himself behind Jane and his wife. He spread Dawn's legs and inserted his wet cock inside her. She moaned into Jane's breasts and continued to suck her nipples.

Jack gave his wife a good pounding and then took his cock out, raised up and stuck it into Jane's hairy pussy from behind. Marnie lay down beside all of them and played with herself while she watched again. Jack could hear her building up so he took his cock out and spread Marnie's legs, filled her up and held his cock their as she was sent over the edge in a huge orgasm. Jack then slipped back over to the other two and slid into Dawn.

Jane rolled off of here and lay beside her, to watch the couple make love. Dawn and Jack kissed passionately with the two older beauties beside them slowly touching their bodies. A crowd had built up around the bed and the couple put on a show for all the on lookers but barely noticed they were there.

Dawn got on top of her man and rode his cock while Jane now licked her asshole, then Jack flipped her on her side giving the room a perfect view of his wife's smooth pussy. Marnie lay the opposite way on her side, allowing her to lick Dawn's clit while Jack buried his cock deep. Dawn was treated to Marnie's pussy in her face and she licked her still wet slit up and down.

Then, feeling Jack starting to grow, Dawn rolled over on top of him again and wrapped her legs around. Jack pushed hard a couple more times and then lost control, filling up his wife with cum. They looked over and realized Jane was still going hard at her clit so the two crawled over to her and licked her pussy together until she collapsed in ecstasy as well. Jack and Dawn made out, tasting Jane's cum on their lips.

Happy gasps were heard around the room as they finally realized how much of the center of attention the 4 of them had just been. Dawn and Jack relinquished the bed and left two very pleased older woman behind as the headed out towards the exit. It was now 4am and would be a short night as they had new guests checking in the next day...

12