Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
J and D return to Europe for a crazy swinger cruise.
7.4k words
4.39
7.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked out her window side seat at the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean and smiled. Her and Jack were minutes away from landing in Nice to catch their week-long cruise aboard the Cruise X brand new ship. This cruise had been hyped up to the couple on previous Euro trip and they were eager to see what all of the fuss was about. Jack loved that the entire pool deck was clothing optional and Dawn couldn't wait to get a good tan on her nice firm breasts. Epic pools with cabana beds, open rooms with ever sex toy imaginable and a stage area for late night shows. What wasn't there to like really.

Chapter 1

The aircraft touched down and the couple strolled off into the sunshine a few mins later. Dawn was wearing a blue summer dress that showed off her legs. The wind passed nicely over her bare ass and pussy as she walked down the aircraft stairs. She was starting to get wet in anticipation of their trip ahead and was looking around for a good quickie hide out.

Jack was also feeling the tingle in his shorts. As they neared the terminal, Dawn broke off and went in search of the washroom. Jack was hanging out by the carousel and then he too went towards the end of the hall. Dawn whispered to him as he passed the women's washroom and he looked to see her gesturing towards that end of the area. Jack quickly ducked into the washroom with her and then into the last stall. Dawn slammed it shut as they made out passionately. Unlike their last trip, they did not get a first-class pod to take care of business on the way over and now they quickly went at it.

Dawn pushed Jack up against the door of the stall. She squatted down and pulled at his shorts. They dropped to the ground exposing his erect cock. Dawn grabbed it and slowly pulled back his foreskin. She inched her way down his shaft getting a good taste of his wetness. Jack moaned and grabbed his wife's hair, pushing her onto him deeper and deeper. Dawn had her right hand below her dress, madly working her clit while she pleasured her man.

She pumped his cock each time she lowered her head and Jack was soon losing control. He shot his load hard and grabbed on to the side of the stall. Dawn held his cock in front of her face, shooting his load right into her mouth. As she swallowed the last drop, she came hard herself, Jack holding her up as she squirted onto the bathroom floor.

The couple regained composure and slid out of the washroom back to the baggage area. The found their suitcase and headed up to the taxi stand. A short drive later and they were standing at the docks, ready to board the black, gold and white ship.

They settled into their Ocean view room and stripped down shortly after arrival. After a quick nap, they heard the ship pulling away and they eventually found themselves picking up some speed as they moved away from Nice. The Captain came on with a briefing and shortly after, Dawn and Jack made their way to the main pool on the upper deck to take in the last few hours of good sun. When they arrived to the top floor, they were greeted by a huge moon shaped bar, overlooking a big winding pool.

Couples in all stages of dress were just beginning to make there way there and get the drinking going. Jack and Dawn found a double sunbed along the edge of the pool. They both took off their robes and took a seat to finish lathering up. Jack was fully nude now, and Dawn still wore a pair of very high cut bikini bottoms. Her bare breasts looked amazing in the sun. Jack and Dawn flagged down a very cute waiter and a few mins later were sipping a couple of cocktails.

As other couples began to take up residence, the number of naked bodies increased rapidly. Across of Jack and Dawn, a blond Swedish couple dropped their bags and stripped down. The man was at least 6'3'' with a muscular chest. His legs were strong and his cock hung with a nice girth. His wife's breasts were nice ovals, and her blond bush glistened in the sun.

To Dawn's left, a black couple were enjoying a couple of beers. The women's dark nipples stuck out sharply. Her bare pussy looked very inviting between two great curvy legs. Her man's girth lived up to expectations and Dawn smiled as she caught his eye briefly and said hello. To Jacks' right, 4 friends all took seats, and all said hello. Jack looked across and saw two guys take up shop beside the Swedish couple, both pulling down their shorts to show their small but nicely shaped cocks. This was going to be a good time he thought

Jack dozed off for an hour and when he opened his eyes again to Dawn's nudging, he smiled at the change in scenery. Across from him the two guys were playing with their cocks, both using a fleshlight they had brought along. The Swedish couple was watching them and aging them on. Jack realized he was rock hard having just woken up and Dawn began to stroke him as he watched the two younger men have fun. They pulled their cocks out of their toys to show them off a bit to the couple. The blond women working her clit quickly while her husband stroked his long hard dick.

Dawn was soaking wet now and she pulled off her bottoms. She made out with Jack briefly and then climbed on top of him reverse cowboy so she could watch. The two male friends were now 69 and the Swedish couple was fucking looking at them. Dawn road her man hard. MMM Jack. You know what you should do, go over and play with those two men while I watch you. Jack laughed and his wife slowing slipped off of him. She sat back; legs spread open in anticipation. Jack got off the bed and slowly moved across to the two men. His erect cock bounced up and down and he felt very on display. Jack to a seat next to the two lovers, much to the pleasure of the Swedish women who moaned as she continued to get pounded from behind.

The two men, both fit but not muscular got up to their knees and began to share Jack. He looked back and saw Dawn rubbing her wet pussy. She was loving every second of it. The shorter of the two men then told Jack to lie down. He had long brown hair held up in a man bun, trimmed dark pubes around his balls and smooth circumcised member. He now got on top of Jack reverse cowboy and lowered his tight asshole onto Jack's wet cock. He slowly went all the way down until Jack filled up his ass. Dawn had to fight not to come right away as she watched her man fuck a tight guy's asshole.

His 5" cock bounced up and down onto Jack's balls. The second of the friends was now touching himself right over top of Jack's face and Jack was playing with his balls. He had blond pubic hair that matched his trimmed mane and beard. He then lowered his cock further so Jack could stroke his member. The man riding Jack's cock stroked his own and took turns licking his lovers tip as Jack pulled back his foreskin.

That was enough for the Swedish man who pulled out and sprayed cum all over his wife's bush. Dawn grabbed her vibrator and was now ready to explode. Jack had an idea and helped the man off his dick. The three of them walked back over to Dawn as she continued to play with her pussy. She enjoyed the view as the three of them knelt around her, stroking their hard cocks. Her husband right between her legs, the man with the bun to her left and the blonde to her right. The three men stroked faster and faster as Dawn increased her vibrator speed. She watched as the man on her left first came on her breasts, followed by the blonde man. As she threw her head back, Jack came hard, covering her pussy in cum.

Dawn convulsed over and over in extasy. When she regained composure the two strangers were smiling and walking over to the shower. Dawn joined them in the shower area to wash off the cum and then went for a dip. Kevin and Dale were from Quebec and although happy lovers together, both agreed they enjoyed the female form enough to consider themselves bi. After a great conversation, Dawn joined Jack for a quick swim before heading back to their cabin to rest up for dinner.

Dinner was a lavish affair on board and Dawn and Jack met the others at their table over great food and wine. They had two lovely women friends, an older couple in their 50's, two younger couples in their mid 30s and two of the few single men to finish off their grouping for the next week. Dawn and Jack finished up and left the table in search of the evening entertainment. Chris who was on board solo, asked if he could join them, and having a great dinner conversation, the couple decided that was a good plan. The three of them entered a large theatre style room that had been converted into a club of sorts.

Chris asked Dawn if they could dance and the two of them took off to the middle of the floor. Chris showed off his salsa skills to Jack's approval. Jack took off to the bar and grabbed a drink. He leaned against the bar and watched his wife dance with the handsome 30-year-old from Texas. He was wearing a pair of jeans hugging his muscular legs and ass. Dawn was in a short dress that twirled at the bottom. She had no bra or panties on and her nipples poked through the thin material. She was enjoying Chris' body as they danced and she looked over to see Jack's approval in his eyes. Jack was making small talk with a short curvy brunette at the bar with a great set of tits while glancing over at his wife every few mins. He loved seeing her dance, sweat and get hornier and hornier.

The woman Jack had found at the bar had short hair and great big green eyes. Joanna was from Chicago was on board with her friend June. Her friend was off in one of the play rooms but Joanna was easing into things as it was her first cruise after all. Jack looked over and saw his wife grinding up against Chris and was obviously a big cock getting very hard in his jeans. She was rubbing her ass right against his hard-on, driving him crazy. She then grabbed him by the hand and winked at Jack before disappearing to the next room.

Jack and Joanna continued to talk and Jack was now close to her, sliding his hand along her leg, moving up under her dress from time to time. Joanna leaned over and whispered to Jack to take her panties off which he quickly obliged. Working his hand up to her thong and slowly pulling it down. She kicked them up to her hand and put them inside her purse. Jack now returned his attention to his right hand and found Joanna's smooth pussy dripping wet. He slid his fingers through her lips and to her clit. Slipping his index finger inside her tight pussy while massaging her clit with his thumb. Joanna took a few more sips of her drink and then leaned back on the bar stool so that Jack could really work her over.

One room over, Dawn found an open bed in the giant play room and threw Chris down on it. She had let Jack do most of the fucking earlier and she was ready to devour the younger man in front of her. She pulled Chris' t-shirt over his head and kissed his chest and stomach. She made out with him tasting his smooth lips before making her way down his body. She undid his jeans and slid them down. His cock jumped out like it was on a spring and stood at attention in front of her. Chris was a good 8 inches and had a thick girth.

His tip glistened with cum and Dawn quickly guided him into her mouth. She wrapped her mouth around his impressive member and began to blow him. "Fuck Dawn I needed this all day", he cried out. She couldn't have agreed more. Dawn slowly began to work her mouth up and down while she guided his cock with both hands. She could feel her own cum dripping down her leg now and could not hold out much longer.

Jack continued to finger Joanna at the bar while others enjoyed the sight waiting for their drinks. Joanna slammed a shot back and then motioned for Jack's head. He lowered himself to his knees and let her guide his face into her shaved pussy. Jack loved her smell and taste; she was so wet and ready for a good night. Joanna threw her head back as Jack licked her tight hole furiously. Her cum was washed all over his beard. After a few minutes of bliss, Joanna felt a more comfortable spot might be nice and her and Jack head next door as well.

The main play room of course had beds but also had everything you could imagine. There were nude dancers on the top balcony overlooking the room, sex swings in the middle and then the plush king size poster beds lining the sides. Most beds were filling up with a mix of men, women and everything in between. Jack and Joanna took a look around at their surroundings, enjoying the moaning sounds. They touched some of the couples as they walked past the swings, helping the thrusting.

They then got to the far side of the room and Jack spotted Dawn just as she was lowering herself on to Chris' impressive dick. She always seems to find the nice ones Jack laughed. Dawn had lifted her dress up and Jack watched her bare pussy slide slowly around Chris' cock. She took every last bit inside her before slowly grinding up and down. Chris grabbed her dress and took it up over her head so he could suck on her bouncing tits.

Dawn was now completely nude, her great tits bouncing up and down. Her pussy spread open wide with a big young dick. After riding for a couple of mins, Dawn got up, turned around and knelt on the bed. Chris took up position behind her and slowly slide his cock in her pussy again. Dawn leaned forward, reached her hand back and worked her clit. She was dripping everywhere and Chris pulled out suddenly. Dawn was disappointed for a second then realized Chris was lubing up her asshole with his tip. "Oh yes please" whispered Dawn. Chris slowly filled up Dawn's ass, while she continued to work her clit. Loving how full he made her feel.

Jack and Joanna jumped on the bed beside the.

Jack slid up to his wife and made out with her while she was taking Chris from behind. "How's that feel babe" asked Jack. "So good my love, I might need you in my pussy though too. Jack smiled, he was now rock hard as well and had taken his pants off, letting his cock hang out. Joanna joined the club and took her dress off as well. Her tits were big and round, with a nice big ass. Her pussy lips dripped, and Jack quickly returned to licking her, right in front of his wife. After a quick assault on Joanna's pussy, Jack obliged his wife's request and wiggled his way underneath her. They made out again passionately as Chris continued his back in forth.

Jack then held Dawn's head close and Chris paused as Dawn lowered her hips down to take Jack's cock into her pussy. She now had both holes filled up tight and enjoyed a few seconds before the boys began to gyrate again.

Joanna watched patiently, sneaking in to make out with Jack and then Dawn. She went around and ran her hands all over Chris's shoulders and chest, enjoying the view of both cocks. She knelt down and fondled both sets of balls as the bounced against each other. Joanna couldn't believe how hot the scene was and she worked her clit quickly. She was begging to try out one of the nice dicks in front of her and Chris finally pulled out of Dawn's ass to give her some attention.

Dawn slowly rode Jack now as the both watched Chris spread Joanna's legs. He easily slid into her wet pussy right beside them. He increased his pace and they could hear his big balls slapping against Joanna every time he pushed deep. Dawn smiled at Jack and they both got up and knelt beside the other couple. Dawn was making out with Chris as he pounded Joann's smooth pussy, using her hand to drive his ass deeper every time. Jack was holding Joanna's legs open wide. He then lowered his head to her clit and licked her as Chris increased the pace. Joanna found Jack's cock and took it in her mouth at the same time. This sent her over the edge and Jack felt her start cumming, lifting up to see her cum flow out all over Chris's dick.

Joanna was spent and lay down to watch. Jack rolled onto his back, while Dawn climbed back on top. She pulled out her pock vibrator beforehand and was now working her clit while she slowly rode her man. Chris came around the head of the bed and knelt over top Jack's face. Dawn took his large member in her mouth and Jack had the best view to watch her blow him. She found her rhythm of back and forth, taking Chris tip in each time.

"Fuck Jack your wife is so good at this" -- Jack just smiled. He loved watching his wife pleasure this hot man. Dawn picked up some speed and Jack couldn't take it much longer. He started to come and grabbed Dawn's hips, filling up her pussy. "Do you mind if I finish the same way" asked Chris. "Not at all" Dawn smiled. Jack slipped his softening cock out and his wife propped her hips up just slightly.

Chris came around and inserted himself from behind, feeling Jack's cum all over his tip. He picked up speed and Dawn returned her vibrator to her clit. Jack held her tight as she was pounded. He could feel Chris' balls slapping again his own as he fucked harder and harder. "That's it babe he whispered, take all of that cock. I want you to come hard...." Dawn threw her head back and then buried her face in Jack's chest as she tightened hard around Chris. Her release was the last straw and Chris came too, releasing into her pussy.

Chapter 2:

On day 5 the boat pulled into port in the Island of Vis Croatia, and the masses scattered to check out the sites and the beautiful beaches. Jack and Dawn had made great friends with Devon and Jade the past couple days (The 50-year-old couple from their dinner group). They decided to explore the beautiful island together and after a few hours checking out the ruins, the hot sun drove the 4 of them to the beach in the early afternoon.

Jack took off to get drinks with Devon on arrival and the ladies spread out their towels, umbrellas and settled in. Dawn removed her clothes and helped Jade out of her bra. Her large breasts bounced as they were released. Both ladies slipped off their panties. Jades brown bush glistened in the sun. She commented on Dawn's perfectly shaved pussy and then they both helped each other apply sunscreen.

The boys returned to see their wives' beautiful bodies lying on a gorgeous beach. "Ladies, your drinks" Jack called out as he handed the cocktails to both of them. The ladies then continued to gawk away while the two men took off their clothes and made themselves more at home on the beach. It wasn't overly crowded but there was a decent amount of beautiful naked bodies for the eye to see.

The water was a perfect crystal turquoise and before long, the 4 of them were buzzed and enjoying life. Devon was in good shape and his body was nice and tanned. He had broad shoulders that had weathered well in his 50 years. His ass complemented his legs well and his circumcised cock looked to be a perfect size. Dawn and Jack hadn't played with either of them yet and were both intrigued to be with an experienced fun couple like them.

Both men had dozed off and woke up to see their ladies flirting with a couple of young locals not too far away. They both laughed and cracked a new beer from the cooler they had brought over. Both of them were half hard from their nap and Devon took a good look at Jack's uncut member. He was looking around the beach and spotted some rocks to the West side. "Jack you are looking a little horny," he said looking his way. Jack laughed "well it is about that time. Looks like our wives are a little distracted, but I could definitely go for some play time soon. Shall we go for a walk that way?". Jack looked over and agreed that would be a fun adventure. They motioned to Dawn and Jade that they were headed off and took of down the beach finishing their beers.

They got to the far West side of the beach and made their way around the rocks to a more secluded area. Jack could see Devon was getting hard in anticipation. Jack pushed him up against the rock wall and started spreading his pre-cum around his tip. He then knelt down and took Devon's hard dick into his mouth. He tasted sweet and his smooth balls bounced back and forth. Jack hadn't played with any men since the first day at the pool and was feeling the urge to be in a man's ass. Jack reached down and spread his precum on his fingers, then started to lube up Devon's asshole with it. Devon moaned loudly, definitely drawing some attention their way, but neither of them really cared. Anyone on that side of the beach was probably looking for a show.

12