Jack and Dawn's Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stood up and turned Devon around. He bent over slightly while holding on to the rock in front of him. Jack teased Devon with is foreskin before slowly pushing into his ass. Devon let out another cry of pleasure and Jack eased in further and further. Jack reached around and grabbed Devon's thick cock, stroking it while he pounded into him. I love your wife's big bush Jack told him, and Devon echoed how much he loved seeing Dawn's amazing body and shaved pussy.

Just then the wives appeared and both smiled at the sight of their husbands pleasuring each other on the beach. We were just talking about you, Jack yelled out. Dawn came over to her husband and kissed him while he continued to pound into Devon. "How's that feel babe", "nice and tight", Jack replied. Jade made out with her man briefly before sitting underneath him to take his cock in her mouth. Dawn fondled her mans balls as he went deep into Devon. She loved watching him with another man and was now dripping cum onto the sand.

Dawn whispered to her husband that they had brought company and Jack looked over to see the two young studs watching about 10 feet away. Their uncut cocks growing quickly at the sight in front of them. Dawn waved them over and soon both young men were stroking themselves in front of the older group. Dawn dropped to her knees and took both of them in her hands, working each tip with her tongue. She rubbed their dicks together and both guys let out loud moans.

Jade was eying up the one mans 8-inch dick and soon let go of her husbands, gave him a long kiss and then went over to steal the blond-haired man away from Dawn. Jade pulled him over towards the rocks and lay down right in front of Devon. She spread her bush and the young man slid his thick dripping cock all the way in. "Pound me in front of my man, I love it." His balls slapped her pubic hair and Jades cum squirted out each time. That was enough for Devon and he unloaded all over the sand in front of his wife.

Jack held his cock as he squirted his last drops. He then pulled out of Devon's ass and ran to the water to wash up. When he returned, Devon now had his face deep in Dawn's shaved pussy lips. Her moaning made it evident she was enjoying it a lot. The other younger man had brown hair and pubes. His cock was hanging over Dawn's face and she was teasing his balls and running her tongue over his tip.

Jack came over and switched spots with Devon. He tasted his wife's cum and licked her clit all over. He then stood up and spread her legs wide. Slowly inching into her until she was full. Dawn was now sucking the young man's cock while Jack pushed deep into her. Devon made his way to Jade and began to make out with her while the young blond man was continuing his work on her pussy. He had now turned her around and was doing her doggie style on the sand. Dawn and Jack shared the young cock in front of them and Jack could feel him getting bigger. Suddenly he exploded all over Dawn's tits, unable to hold off any longer.

The blond then pulled out and came on Jade's ass, his white cum dripping down onto her bush. The two young Croatians ran off to the water to wash up and Jade came over to lie beside Dawn. They made out furiously as Jack made love to his wife. Jade played with her clit and spread her bush so that Jack could watch. "Babe I need to cum now" she cried over to Devon He obliged and came over to bury his face in her bush, licking up the last couple drops of the young mans cum.

The ladies were touching each others breasts and kissing as they were being pleasured. Jack came hard as his wife pulled him in deep with her beautiful legs, filling Dawn up. Jade then released and threw her head back, coming hard over and over. Jack let his softening cock slide out and Devon moved over to help out and extremely horny Dawn. "Oh, that is a good tongue", she cried out to him. Jack's cum slowly running out of her pussy. She grabbed Devon's head with her hands and held on tight as he moved his tongue expertly around her pussy lips and clit. He then centered himself and moved his tongue up and down, building motion.

Jack moved up and sucked on Dawn's tits, the two men sending her over the edge and she convulsed in the sand. The foursome walked back to their original hangout laughing and enjoying the sun. They grabbed some drinks and worked on their full body tans as the sun slowly moved across the sky.

The next day, site seeing was in order during a Venice stop. The long day in the crowds was a wear on everyone and that evening the ship departed towards Greece. After a great dinner which included some spicy details of their beach day in Croatia, the table group went a few separate ways. Dawn decided to hit the sauna to ease her tired muscles, Jade and Chris not too far behind. Jack was almost certain to be joining but stayed back to finish his drink was some of the others.

Dawn Jade and Chris made their way to the 5th deck and into the coed changing room. Dawn winked at Jade when Chris's pants dropped down to reveal his large member. "Told you it was a good one" she smirked. The three of them entered into the main area which featured a hot tub, warm pool and 3 saunas on the exterior. First stop was the hot tub and the three joked around telling some great stories from the past couple of days. Chris was really enjoying his time on the boat and met a couple of the other singles on the boat. He was fond of a certain red head named Mia he had met the other night. They had a great time in Italy but had drunk way too much and Chris had to help a passed-out Mia to bed. "Awww you must be so horny today" Jade said with a smile.

She brought her large breasts close to Chris in the hot tub, teasing him and then got up to climb out. Chris looked up to get a nice view of her curvy ass and her brown bush and then quickly followed her to the sauna. Dawn laughed and knew she would probably get a good show if she popped her head in there shortly. As she let out a sigh and enjoy the jets on her back, the sauna door opened and Mia along with another short brown-haired woman entered the area.

"Hi", they said to Dawn and the two came towards the hot tub. The brown-haired women had small breasts, slim waist but a cute but. Her shaved pussy lips stuck out of her labia. Mia had a curvy figure and large ass with a red landing strip leading to her otherwise tucked in waxed vagina. Not a bad sight Dawn thought to herself, she knew why Chris was so disappointed the night before.

The 3 of them made small talk in the hot tub and Mia brought up to her friend at one point that she was bummed about not sleeping with Chris. She had felt his large cock while they were dancing in Venice an was looking forward to meeting up with him again soon to take advantage of it.

Oh, it is quite big, Dawn cut in smiling. The girls laughed catching the hint and the conversation turned even more sexual. "Well Mia", Dawn replied, "if you went in to the sauna right over there, you might just find what you are looking for.".

"There is a beautiful older woman warming him up for you right now."

The three of them got out to go have a look. They opened the sauna door and were welcomed to the sit of Jade riding Chris reverse cowboy. Her big tits bouncing up and down while he worked her clit through her bush. Dawn came up behind Mia and began massaging her breasts while she watched. Mia let out a moan and Dawn moved her right hand down to her pussy, slowly working her clit. Mia's friend Amelia took a seat on the bench across from the action and spread her legs while she watched. "Oh, hi Mia", Chris said, finally realizing that he had a whole audience.

"I see why you were so intrigued Chris" Dawn said as she continued to feel up Mia's body. He ran her hands over her big hips and kissed her back. "How's that huge dick" she asked Jade. "Honey, it is great" she replied, not slowing down at all. Dawn pulled Mia over to the bench and Amelia jumped up to the second row.

Dawn and Mia both sat down and Dawn spread her legs, moving hers between. They were now in a good scissor position and Dawn pulled her close while she began rubbing their pussies together. Amelia was right above the action and had a great view of both women's smooth pussies rubbing together. Chris was watching intently, enjoying the site of 3 naked women in front of him, while Jade rode him hard. The women were making out furiously while the continued to fuck each other. Dawn then turned her head and took a good taste of Amelia sitting right above her.

"Holy shit" Jade cried out as she came all over Chris. After she calmed herself, she pulled off his dick and came over to join the women's side. She sat top row with Amelia, feeling up her leg slowly, watching the small women work her clit.

Dawn and Mia separated and both turned doggy style towards Chris. "I think someone is ready for you" Dawn laughed. Chris walked over, his large, smooth member bouncing up and down. He came behind Mia and slowly pushed himself into her.

She cried out in pleasure as he worked it in until he was balls deep. Dawn got up and stood up behind Chris, grabbing his tight ass, guiding him into the young Mia. Dawn then retook her position on the bench and buried her face into Amelia's pussy once more. Chris pulled out and came over to Dawn, filling her up as well. He took turns with both women, while they had their faces in the other two ladies' pussies, Jade taking up position in front of Mia after a quick recovery. Suddenly Amelia threw her head back and came hard, holding Dawn's face close.

Mia was tired of sharing and grabbed Chris, leading him over to the other bench. She forced him to lay down and got on top of his dick. She slowly lowered her big butt down and then began to ride, building up some momentum. Dawn sat back and spread her legs, enjoying the show. The two women above her each grabbed a breast and played with her nipples.

Chris was now lying sideways and had Mia's leg up in the air, providing the spectators with a great view of his balls slapping Mia's pussy. Chris pounded her relentlessly and Mia began to come, pushing him over the edge as well. Chris let out a loud moan and filled up her pussy, just as he had done to Dawn a few nights earlier. That pushed Dawn over the edge and she almost blacked out as wave after wave came over her. A dunk in the cold pool was in order for all of them shortly after.

Jack had finally arrived to the sauna and lay eyes on the 4 women with Chris, expecting he missed something fun. "I'll tell you all about it" Dawn said, as she hit the showers before heading back to their room.

Jack jumped in the hot tub and took a few sips of his drink he had brought with him. He was dozing off when the door open and a hot couple he hadn't met yet strolled in. The wife was strawberry blond with a nice pair of c-cup breasts and a trimmed blond bush between her legs.

Her man was just under 6 ft tall, with a nice body, strong legs and a thick cock They joined Jack in the hot tub and made small talk. Then they made their way to the sauna and Jack joined them to continue chatting. They had been having a great time on the cruise so far and the three of them exchanged some raunchy stories.

In the sauna the three were sitting on the top bench getting a good sweat on. Jack noticed Brad's cock starting to twitch beside him as his wife Noelle was recanting their previous evening in the sex theatre room. Jack was getting hard too and couldn't resist any longer, he asked the couple and they nodded in approval as he began to stroke his cock.

He reached out his hand and grabbed Brad's member, pulling back his foreskin and slipping his finger around his engorged head. Noelle loved the site of that and she backed up along the bench so she could have a better view while she opened her legs, parted her bush and found her wet clit.

Jack kept motion on Brad's cock with his left hand and his own with his right for a few minutes before Brad reached out and grabbed Jack's.

Now the two men were jerking each other off, feeling the wetness drip all over their hands. "You boys are very hot" whispered Noelle as she feverously worked her pussy. They both got up and stood beside Noelle, stroking their cocks right in front of her, driving her crazy.

Brad then knelt down between his wife's legs and slipped his thick cock into her pussy. She threw her head back and moaned while Jack kissed her nipples. He was enjoying watching the young couple fuck right in front of him. He could feel the passion as Brad droved deep inside her. Noelle was inches from his cock as he slid his foreskin back and forth, enjoying the sight. She put her tongue out and flicked away the pre-cum on Jack's head as he did. That was the final straw and he could feel himself starting to cum. He moved over slightly and came all over Noelle's tits and blond bush. She rubbed in into her clit as her husband and her came together. Brad pulling out at the last second to deposit another load on her short blond hair. Jack excused himself to shower and join Dawn in their suite.

Chapter 3

With the trip coming to an end the next day, Dawn and Jack lay in the sun most of the afternoon, tired from a week of escapades. Chris, who they hadn't seen in a couple of days strolled by and saw both of them. He stopped to chat. After a few minutes he decided to stay and dropped his shorts to take full advantage of the last day of tanning. Chris's large cock swung against his leg as he sat back down beside Dawn. She had quite enjoyed it the first night as well as the Sauna, and began to have a few more dirty thoughts. One last good fucking was a decent idea. "Back to the real world soon, unfortunately" Chris said, thinking about having to fly back to Austin the next day. "I hope you enjoyed yourself though," said Dawn. "Most definitely" he replied with a smile. 30 mins later, Justin, who was one of the other solo men in their dinner group, popped by and handed a drink to Chris.

They had been hanging out off and-on-and Dawn realized they hadn't seen him at any of the late-night affairs. He quickly ran off to grab two more and then came to join the group. Justin recounted his weeks events which sounded entertaining for sure, but he also confided that being his first of these cruises, he was finally just coming out of his shell the past couple of days.

The afternoon of drinking flowed effortlessly and before they knew it, Dawn and Jack found themselves back in their suite, with the two younger men in tow. The sun was now low on the horizon so the 4 of them grabbed a refill from the mini bar and went towards the balcony and hot tub. Justin had not dropped his euro shorts at the pool but quickly did now and Dawn enjoyed the site of 3 great cocks in front of her. Chris was the largest, his smooth cut dick looked ready for some attention. Justin was uncut like Jack and had more of a grower for sure. Dawn was the last to climb in and the 3 men eyed up her naked body as she slowly lowered herself.

Dawn sat down in between Jack and Chris and across from Justin. After a little more chit chat, Jack slowly ran his hand up his wife's leg. As he reached her pussy under the water, he met Chris's hand, which had beat him there a few mins earlier. Dawn let out a moan as both men parted her lips, Jack inserting a finger and Chris playing with her clit. Justin smiled, and they all laughed a little realizing the foreplay going on. Dawn decided to close her eyes and enjoy the feeling a little more. The jets softly pushing bubbles towards her pussy and asshole, the men having a great time exploring.

Justin got up to grab a refill and Jack saw his hard cock at attention. As he came back Dawn open her eyes to examine the 6-inch member also. Justin realized he was on display and sat on the edge to jerk off in front of the 3 of them. Dawn had her eyes open still enjoying the show in front of her. She whispered to Jack to join Justin so she could watch them both jerk off. She then lifted out of the water showing off her smooth pussy to the boys. She helped Chris up to the edge and then slowly lowered herself down, taking the full 8 inches, reverse cowboy. Chris reached around to play with her clit as she rode up and down, watching the town men in front of her, jerking faster.

Dawn took full control of the events and directed her husband to sit on the chair that was facing the bed. She then led Chris and Justin to the bed. She pushed them both down on their back and sucked them off interchangeably. Jack stroked his cock, eager for her next move. After a few mins she leaned over to the night stand and grabbed the lube. She stuck her beautiful round ass in the air towards her husband and slowly applied lube inside. She then stopped sucking the men off and straddled Chris once more.

She lowed herself down again, giving Jack a view that almost made him blow his load right away. He stopped stroking to avoid it and Dawn began lubing up Justin's cock next. Once he was glistening, he got up and made his way behind Dawn. He positioned his legs inside Chris's and slowly pushed his cock into Dawn's waiting asshole. He was the perfect size for it and she took him in eagerly. Now all Jack could see were two great cocks going in and out of his wife, the men's balls sliding against each other as the got into rhythm. "Fuck yes I'm so full" she moaned. Jack couldn't resist grabbing his phone to record some of the view he had, before getting back on the bed himself and stroking with a personal close up.

Jack held both men's balls in his hand and then felt their wet cocks as they slid in and out. He then went to the head of the bed to kiss his wife and watch her in ecstasy. She reached out and grabbed his cock, pulling him close and taking him in his mouth. The view of Jack's cock being sucked directly in Justin's line of sight was hot and he came hard in Dawn's ass. After he finished pulsating, he slowly pulled out and his cum dripped onto Chris' cock which was still pounding Dawn's smooth pussy.

Dawn then lay on her back and Chris on his side. She slipped him back in and spread her legs wide for Jack. Jack lowed his head to her clit and began to work it hard while Chris continued to move in and out. "Jack you are going to make me cum on this big coc.." and Dawn threw her head back in pleasure, cumming over and over, squirting on Chris' balls. Jack got on his knees on the other side of Dawn and came all over his wife's pussy. Again, dripping onto Chris' cock, who had a couple last thrusts in him before he blew his load into Dawn.

The 4 of them collapsed on the bed. In the morning Dawn and Jack awoke to an otherwise empty room. The cleaned themselves up, packed and were ready to disembark at port. Another successful vacation in the books.

12