Jack & His Two Bombshell Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim inhaled the delicious scent. "What is this place?"

"It's a private, couples spa."

"Couple?"

"Yes, we are a couple," I said smiling and she had a big grin.

I walked to the robes and stripped. I turned to get the robe off the hook and noticed that Kim had stripped but had not put her robe on yet. We stood naked looking at each other.

"Its been a long time since I've seen you, Daddy." She took me in head to toe and her eyes lingered on my hardening cock.

Annika and I had always taught the girls that our bodies were nothing to be ashamed of.

"Yes, it has. You're just as beautiful as your mother and your sister." She lifted her hands to her breasts and trailed her fingers over them. "And just as sexy."

She ran over and threw her arms around my neck before I could react. Her naked body against mine sent a sharp ache through my balls that nearly doubled me over. I held her close. Her nipples hardened and dug into my chest, her blonde curls ground into my hard cock. I shuddered and put her away from me and grabbed our robes.

As we went to our couples massage I thought that I was going to be the one to seduce my daughter, but it appears it's mutual. I still planned on the whole week of seduction.

Few things in life are as good to me as a massage and I moaned my way through the whole thing and was noodle weak by the time it was over. I tried to block out Kim's arousing little mews and throaty gasps during hers but my cock was listening.

I double wrapped the robe across my front and headed to the baths. A deep soaking tub was filled with herbs and hot water that felt like silk. I got in first and as soon as I was seated Kim was on my lap. This is going to be a long day I thought. And I certainly did not intend to fuck my daughter in public so I couldn't afford to lose control.

She leaned back on my chest. "Are you enjoying it so far, baby girl?" I whispered in her ear and she leaned her head back on my shoulder and sighed.

That also gave me a perfect view of her luscious breasts bobbing on the surface of the mineral water. I knew her skin would be silken and also understood that if I touched her it would not be a good thing for my plan. My cock poked and prodded her ass and hip as she floated slightly above my lap. She took my hands and pulled my arms around her so my hands were on her belly and midriff and yes her skin was just as silky feeling as I thought it would be.

She twisted to kiss me and trapped my cock under her ass. The kiss quickly turned hot and passionate and I pulled her down on my cock. She rocked her ass and rubbed.

"Baby baby you have to stop." I gritted out. "You're going to make me cum."

"I don't care. Sperm is good for my skin too," she said and rolled her ass around on my cock. I grabbed her hips and it slipped between her legs, and she reached down and held it tight against her pussy lips while I pushed through and I soon ground out a shuddering orgasm between my daughter's sweet thighs.

I realized then that she could play the game as well as I, if not better. My innocent daughter might not be so innocent. But was she prepared for the ultimate taboo or was it just a game to her?

She spread her towel on the steam room seat and stretched out, knees up. I sat above her and watched the beads of sweat glisten on her skin. She relaxed her legs and her thighs fell open to reveal a narrow strip of blonde curls that allowed the pink inner folds to peep through.

The final was a jet massage shower that pummeled, yet soothed, your body from all angles. I went from limp to re-energized when we left.

We stopped for dinner and Kim sat across from in at the candlelit table. Her skin was dewy and fresh, and I could see how she was younger but more mature than Amy. I had often forgotten through the years that Kim was indeed younger than Amy.

She spread her napkin in her lap, sat back, and ran her barefoot up and down my leg. "I'm enjoying the time with you, Daddy."

"I'm glad baby girl." I noticed she caught the interest of several men in the restaurant.

When we left she noticed the dance floor. "They're dancing! Let's stay, Daddy?"

"Dancing is in the bar and they won't serve you in the bar," I reminded her.

"Well shoot!" she said and I laughed.

We got home and both changed. She had similar shorts and crop top on and I just wore my shorts. She settled in next to me on the sofa.

"I hope it's another sexy movie," she said, curling against my side again.

I kissed the top of her head and said, "You're a very naughty girl."

She looked up at me and kissed my jaw. "Just like we both like, right?"

Not arguable so I did not answer.

I got the movie started and put my arm around her again, but she was turned a little more than last night and my hand landed on her breast. The soft cotton top was the barrier between my fingers and her plump breast.

As I had chosen, this was another arousing movie, but it was more erotic and less in your face. Kim was immediately captivated by the titillating and romantic plot. I realized it was still sex scene after sex scene, but more well done. My hand rested loosely on her breast. As she breathed harder, her nipple rubbed against my fingers. A couple of scary parts had her gasping and I got a whole handful of tit.

Her body and reactions held more interest for me tonight. She swung her legs over my lap and I idly smoothed my hand up and down the long length.

Suddenly she jumped up. "I'll be right back!" A few minutes later she was back and plopping on my lap.

"Oooffff" I exclaimed and she giggled.

She sat sideways and when I put my arm around her, I got a handful of her other tit but this time my hand was cupped around it. Her head was on my and her fingers played in my chest hair. My cock was hard against her ass and as the movie progressed and had hotter sex scenes, she squirmed more and more. I buried my face in her silky blonde hair and breathed in her delicious scent. She tugged on my chest hair and toyed with my nipple. My cock jerked because I am a man that has a reaction to nipple play.

I stroked up and down her inner leg, each time going higher. I traced little circles on her inner thigh and moved down again. I heard her breathy whimper but continued to tease then move away.

She pressed her tit into my hand, her nipple hard in my palm. I let my fingers give a little squeeze. The movie continued to get hotter and affect Kim. She squirmed and rubbed her tit in my hand and I teased her nipple with my fingers. The movie ended with wild, raw animalistic sex. Hard and pounding.

Suddenly she was up and back on me but straddling me this time.

"Daddyyyyyyyyy."

"Yes, baby," I said, sliding my hands up her thighs, under her shorts to cup her bare ass.

"Are you gonna tease me forever?" Her fingers trailed down the center following the V until I disappeared in my shorts. And right below that was my throbbing cock tenting the fabric and right in front of that was her hot cunt spread and ready.

"Sorry baby, I didn't know I was teasing you. I was being affectionate because you feel so good in my arms."

"What?!"

"You can't mean you want to go further. I am your Daddy. You're my daughter. It wouldn't be right, baby girl." I continued to knead her plump ass.

She looked at me for a moment, tipped forward, jammed her crotch against my cock, her tits into my chest, and kissed me. It quickly turned deep and messy and hot and she rocked her hips rubbing her cunt on my cock. I pulled her ass into me and pressed into her. Thin cotton the only thing separating my cock from her pussy. She pulled her top over her head and rubbed her tits on my chest, whimpering and tongue fucking my mouth.

She was nearly out of control and I pulled her up so her silt rode my cock and pulled on her clit. She rocked faster, gasping in my mouth. I couldn't resist and took her bare tits in my hands and kneaded and pinched her nipples. She began wildly riding my cock and I pinched and pulled her nipples longer.

"Daddy I'm cumming," she wailed and I could feel the pulse of her cunt against my cock when she went over the edge. She collapsed against my chest, then felt my hard cock still in between her pussy lips. The cotton was soaked with her juices

"Cum for me, Daddy," she whispered against my mouth. "Cum for your baby girl. Pinch my titties! I love that. I love your hands on me." She arched her back. "Suck them!" she shouted and l bent and took her hard nipple in my mouth and bit and pulled and sucked. "Oh god yeah Daddy, do it hard, I love that!"

I squeezed her tits together while she rode my cock and pinched her nipples together. She moaned and asked for more. I pinched and pulled and she went wild on my cock. Her nails dug into my shoulders.

"More Daddy more! Make your baby girl cum again!"

Her words sent me over the edge and my cock pulsed against her hot juicy cunt. The cotton couldn't absorb it all and my shorts were plastered to my cock. She buried her face in my neck and bit and sucked. My daughter put her mark on me.

The next day we went shopping because she was going to an important business party with me. I dropped her at a spa to get her hair, nails, and makeup done while I brought her clothes home. Several hours later the door opened and I was knocked over when I saw her.

"You're not my daughter! What did you do with her?" She giggled. "Oh, I recognize that giggle." I looked at her not believing my eyes. The makeup made her look older, but she was even more beautiful than Annika.

I had no idea how I could keep my hands off her tonight, but I had one more day planned then she was free to choose if she wanted the tease or to go all the way with her Daddy.

"Your clothes are on the bed." I was already dressed to go and sat to read the paper.

"Thank you, Daddy."

I looked up and felt like a punch in the gut. She stood in the doorway in the black lace bra, lace thong, black garter belt, and thigh-high hose and the highest black heels I could find.

"Kim," I just said, speechless. She turned around and looked over her shoulder. The black thing disappeared between her cheeks and I wanted to run over there, push the thong aside and slide my cock in her. "You're gorgeous." I licked my lips that suddenly were bone dry. "I'm going to have to keep you by my side all night tonight. I'm thankful they won't see you like this or I'd be fighting them off."

"I'm going to wear this again. But just for you Daddy", she said, disappearing into her room.

That rang in my ears all night. My business acquaintances had no way of knowing Kim was my daughter and assumed she was my date. Her black dress set off her creamy skin and blonde hair. No one would have ever guessed her age. She was not only beautiful but was outgoing but gracious. She drew them out in conversation and discovered things about them I never knew. She rarely left my side but wasn't stuck to me. I had many envious glances and I thought if they only knew. She was even better than her mother.

"Oh Jack," she said when I walked up. "I was just telling Larry about the prep school. He has been looking for one for his daughter and I suggested there." I nodded and went on to talk about schools and education. Larry had no idea that she had been the student there just a few days ago.

Before the party ended I had a text from an associate asking if Kim would be looking for a job. He would love to have her in his firm. I laughed to myself thinking that if he realized she had not even started college yet much less be ready for the job force. Besides, I planned on keeping her in my business, hopefully, to take over one day.

We closed the apartment door behind us and she wrapped her arms around me. "Daddy, I've never had so much fun!" I held her around the waist.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby girl. You were a real hit with everyone. Even the women loved you, which is a conquest in itself."

Her heels brought us nose to nose and I watched her run her tongue over her painted red lips that had driven me crazy all night. I slid my hands down and cupped her ass and pulled her against me. She tipped her hips and bumped into my hard bulge. Those baby blue eyes grew dark with lust.

"But do you love me, Daddy," she said, her lips brushing mine.

"Of course I do, Kim."

She looked into my eyes. "Do you really love me," she repeated, pressing her body into mine.

I took her lips in a passionate kiss and dipped my tongue into her mouth to taste her. I ran my hand up her side and kneaded her fleshy tit. Our kiss grew hotter and wetter and inflamed me. I felt for the zipper up her back and started to lower it.

"Not now Daddy," she gasped, breaking our kiss."I want you to know it's me. Your daughter when we do this." She gave me one last kiss, walked into her bedroom, and closed the door.

Game. Set. I wanted her to know what she was getting into before we made love, and it turns out she wants the same. After spending this week with her, she has become even more to me. I have watched her conduct herself more of an adult than adults twice her age do.

I took a shower then took a chance.

I eased her door open and saw her bedside light on. She was in bed reading.

"I thought you'd never show up," she said, putting the book away. "And you're dressed perfectly for the occasion," she murmured watching me walk naked across the floor.

"As I hoped you would be for me." She flipped the covers back and to reveal her stunningly naked body. She had showered and removed all the makeup and was my daughter again. But I knew the other Kim was still in there.

She stood up and we moved into each other's arms.

"Oh god Daddy, you feel so good against my skin. Our naked bodies together. As it should be."

"Are you sure baby girl? There can be a lot of repercussions about this. It's incest. Taboo. Against the law."

She nodded. "I know Daddy. I'm old enough to decide what I want. To know what I need. I want to be yours. Your daughter and your lover."

I lowered her to the bed and eased between her soft thighs. I needed to be inside her. I needed to join us together. To complete us.

"Now Daddy, now. Make love to me. I want you deep inside me."

Our eyes locked as I pushed in her tight pussy. Her lips parted and breathy long mew came out and my cock throbbed. Her soft thighs wrapped around me and locked me in. I ground deep. She slowly blinked and her eyes were heavily lidded.

"Oh Daddy, it's never been...."

"Me either Kim, me either."

We kissed. Kim planted her feet on the bed and pushed up as I stroked in. She met me stroke for stroke. Our bodies pounded together. Her sharp nails scored my back, pain-pleasure.

She pushed me and we rolled until she was on top, riding my cock. I took her bouncing tits and my hands and pinched her nipples. She ground down, threw her head back with a gritty wail.

"Harder Daddy!"

I pinched her nipples together while her tits bounced pulled at her nipples. My baby girl loved pain-pleasure too. She leaned over and dropped a nipple in my mouth. I bit and nibbled. I tugged with my teeth. She rocked and ground down. My cock rubbed her clit directly in this position and it wasn't long until she shuddered and her cunt clamped on my cock at the same time I intensified the nipple play.

"Oh god yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyy," she moaned.

The tight clenching on my cock sent me over the edge and I held her hips, drove deep, and poured into her cunt.

"Baby girl you are so special," I said as we lay tangled together.

"I love you, Daddy. I love you as my Daddy, and I love you as a lover."

And that's why you're special. You are my daughter and my lover too."

"Will Amy share you or will she be jealous?"

I was speechless for a moment. I had no idea she knew about Amy and me.

"To be honest, I have no idea, Kim. How did you know about Amy?"

The last few times I was with you both I could tell you were different from each other. Amy touched you a lot and I saw her squeezing the bulge in your pants once after she made you hard."

"I guess my question is now, will you share, and will you be jealous."

She hesitated. "I honestly don't know."

I had already planned something for tonight, our last night together here. But there was a place I wanted to go before that and because I was an NYC guy, I knew just where to go.

I had Kim up and in a cab before she knew what was going on. We got out of the cab and walked half a block to a blaring neon sign building and I pulled her in the door.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"I"m going to buy you some toys."

"Toys?!"

"Oh yeah, you're gonna love these kinds of toys."

I immediately spotted the first thing I was looking for and grabbed them off the rack. I pulled her into the fitting room.

"Take your bra off, baby girl."

She pulled her top over her head and reached back to release her tits into my hands. I took a moment to kiss each other, then suck and bite and nip her nipples long and hard.

She moaned, "Daddy!"

I pinched and put a nipple clamp on her bulleted nipple. She groaned in pain, then quickly the pain changed to lust. I clamped one on her other nipple.

She hissed through her teeth. "Oh my god, that feels so fucking good."

"You like them, baby girl?"

"Oh god yeah," she said, kneading and squeezing her tits in her hands.

I pulled her shirt over her head and stuffed her bra in her purse. She looked down.

"I look obscene!"

"Mmmm, yes you do and I love it."

"I can't go out like this." Her nipples along with the clamps poked the front of her thin shirt out.

"Sure you can. It's NYC."

I grabbed some plastic clothespins, and filled a shopping basket up with sundry sex toys for us both, and checked out.

Kim squirmed on the seat next to me in the taxi.

"How're you doing my lover," I asked, smiling and she just moaned low.

I pulled up her shirt to her and the cab driver's surprise. He quickly recovered because he's an NYC cab driver. Kim took a little longer to recover but when she saw him looking at her during red lights, she left her tits bare to him and anyone looking into our cab until he pulled up in front of our building.

She yanked her shirt down, I threw the driver money and we ran into the building and up the elevator. She was unzipping my pants before the doors open and I ran down the hall with my hard dick flopping out my pants.

She slammed the door behind us, ripped off her clothes, she yanked down my pants..

"Fuck me NOW. HERE."

She wrapped her legs around me and I shoved her against the door and drove in.

"Dammit fuck me hard," she commanded. I impaled her on my cock and sat her on the edge of the table and pounded into her. My balls were boiling and I knew I wouldn't last long.

She squeezed her tits hard, clamps pulled her nipples longer.

"Oh my god yeah," she shouted loud and shuddered. Her cunt milked my cock and I followed her over the edge in a loud shouting orgasm.

She laid there naked on the table. Her hair was all tangled, lipstick smeared. "Did I really ride in the cab topless?"

I laughed. "Yes, you did you sexy thing."

"How did you know how much I'd like these Daddy?"

"I haven't been a hermit, baby girl and I lived in NYC where anything goes."

"Someday I want to know everything."

"Oh my," I said nearly blushing.

"Hey this is our last day here," she said sadly.

"I know. I"m sad too. I have one last place for us to go tonight. I already bought clothes for you. They're on your bed."

She came out with what appeared to be a piece of silver draped sequin fabric and held it up. "Is this a dress? Can I wear this in public?"

"We're going to a private club tonight, so that's no problem."

"Mmmm." She studied me for a moment. "Is this one of those sex things from your NYC life?" I laughed.