Jack & His Two Bombshell Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She locked me out of the bathroom so she could lather and shave and cream and scent.

She repeated the same makeup from the night of the party and she was again a knockout. She hadn't changed into her dress yet. I knew I wouldn't get to see her until the last minute. She wore a thin silk robe and my cock reacted. She walked over and straddled my lap and sat down.

"I never dreamed...."

"Me either."

I parted her robe to expose her creamy delights. I tentatively licked her swollen nipples and she moaned.

"It hurts so good, don't stop."

I took her nipples in my teeth and she reached down and pulled my cock out the fly of my boxers and sank down on it. I felt her cunt muscles gripping and clenching my shaft. She rocked and ground down and massaged my cock with her inner muscles. She pulled my face into her tits and I inhaled her sexy scent. She rocked and ground down and squeezed until we both shuddered and panted our orgasms.

"I love when your seed runs out of me, Daddy."

Our private time is coming to an end much too quickly I thought to myself.

The taxi dropped us off in front of a plain NYC building. No signs and no numbers. I knocked on the door and spoke in the speaker. The door opened and we went in.

It was a private club with a series of smaller rooms. Each had a theme and you were free to choose one or move from room to room. I knew which one I wanted for us and led her down the long corridor to open the door to a brightly lit stage with a pole. The host took us to an empty booth, which was arranged for total privacy while we watched the show. Food and drink were prearranged.

I let Kim walk ahead of me because I knew many eyes would be on her. The backless silver sequin dress dipped down to show ass cleavage. A loose drape covered each breast and the center dropped to just short of her pussy.A silver chain around her neck held the halter-style top. It was loose enough that any movement bared a tit for a flash. I knew she would be gorgeous for the show that was to come.

Since it was a private club, no one asked for ID, and I ordered her a drink. I wanted her to relax and get loose.

We settled into the intimate booth and she sat close with her hand resting on

my inner thigh against my balls.

"I get to drink this?" she asked, amazed.

"Yes baby girl, it's all yours." I watched her take a sip and look around curiously. "Your pussy is wet."

"Yes it is, how did you guess."

"You're wearing your clamps," I said, smiling.

"You know me too well."

"We are both learning."

"Yes we are," she replied, smiling.

We ate and prepared for the show.

"Can I have another drink?" I pressed the buzzer under the table and someone immediately appeared for the order. He was almost just as quickly back with the drink.

The lights brightened on stage and you could then see the pole center front and two on each side near the back of the stage. Three beautiful women appeared on stage and began a sexy burlesque routine that quickly turned erotic when stripped naked and used the poles. The music was hard-driving and the audience buzzed with excitement. It sounded as though many ended when the show did.

Kim was squirming and wanted to see more.

We filtered out of the room with the others and I led her down the hall to another room. This one was much bigger and had open tables as well as private booths. This too had a stage with four poles though. We found an open table and a girl appeared to take our order. She was topless but had a thong on as they all did. They were also all extraordinarily beautiful women.

I ordered our drinks and the girl smiled at Kim who was staring at her. "You are just gorgeous," Kim said in awe.

"Well thank you beautiful, I'm Reisa," she said and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek near her mouth. I knew she would be our girl for the remainder of our night and could get even more intimate if we wanted.

"She kissed me!"

"She did. You're hot baby girl." A lot of eyes were on Kim since she was out in the open here. Her back was totally bare and so were her tits from the side view. "Many men here are looking at you. Wishing you were theirs."

"They can look but not touch!" she said, the alcohol finally getting to her. I hid a smile.

I put my arm around the back of her chair and slipped my hand into the side of her top and pushing it away to play with her tit and give others a show.

Reisa was back with our drinks. "Let me know if anything else interests you."

"Yes, I'm sure it will later," I said smiling. She leaned over and whispered in my ear and nodded.

"What did she say?"

"She said she likes us both."

"Oh." She thought for a minute. "What does that mean?"

"I guess just what it means," I said, knowing she would see what I meant as the evening was starting to heat up in the rest of the room.

This was a sexual entertainment venue of the highest caliber. All of the employees here were exceptionally beautiful and exhibitionists. No matter where you looked in the room there was some sexual activity going on. Women were topless and their escorts were enjoying the freedom to play in public.

"Look at Reisa," Kim whispered excitedly. She was straddling a man at the next table. While he was helping himself to her fabulous tits, she was expertly stroking him between her legs. It was not long until he filled the napkin she discreetly held. She stood up, gave him a lingering kiss and he slipped a bill in her hand.

Kim was wide-eyed. "You like?" She nodded.

"Have you done that when you came here?"

"I never got a hand job like that, no."

"What did you do?"

"There are private booths in the back for more, umm, intense things."

"Like what?"

I laughed knowing she was not going to give up. "I got a special lap dance where she used my pole."

Kim giggled. "You got fucked!"

"Yes! And they will also perform oral sex if you want."

"Oh, Daddy that's so exciting." She literally danced in her chair. I moved the loose folds of the front of her dress aside to expose her tits. She glanced around noticing that many other women were topless.

Reisa brought drinks and smiled when she saw Kim had bared her tits to the room. She leaned close and said, "You have many men in the room hard for you my young love."

She picked up the cold glass damp glass and rubbed it on both Kim's nipples, immediately bringing them to attention. She gasped and thrust her tits out. Reisa had an ice cube in her fingers and moved it across Kim's tits, through the valley, and up across her chest to her neck. Kim's head fell back and her tits pushed out even more. Many had stopped what they were doing to watch.

Reisa circled her nipple, making it colder and harder, then took that one in her warm mouth as she did the same to the other. Kim gasped as did many in the room. Reisa moved to that nipple and took it in her hot mouth. She whispered in Kim's ear and walked away.

Kim's baby blue eyes were dark with lust and heavy-lidded. "Daddy.... I've never had a stranger touch me like that. It was so exciting!"

"Do you want to watch Reisa give me a lap dance?" She nodded vigorously. "Naked or clothed."

"Naked of course."

I whispered to Reisa the next time she came to our table. A few minutes later she guided us to the back into a small room with a reclining armless chair and satin-padded benches on three walls.

"So, your beautiful woman wants to watch," Reisa said, rubbing her hand over my pants before helping me unbuckle and unzip and remove shoes. She kept eye contact with Kim, who was again wide-eyed. She removed her thong to reveal a patch of auburn hair and thick pink pussy lips. She turned and rubbed her ass on my cock. I held her hips and she pressed back until my cock stroked through the valley of her firm ass. I hissed through my teeth when her strong globes clamped down on my cock.

Kim was watching intently, her tongue flicking across her lips. Her dress had fallen to her waist and her nipples were long and hard.

Reisa guided me down on the chair and straddled me. She gripped the chair above me and undulated her body on mine. She dropped a big rosy nipple in my mouth and I tugged it long and hard. I heard her soft mew when I did the same to the other.

"Special treat," she said, unbuttoning my shirt and pushing it off until I was naked beneath her.

Very special because this woman moved like a panther. I ran my hands up her thighs to her ass and squeezed the hard muscles. She brought her legs up so she was on top of me and began undulating her body again, grinding against my cock, dropping her nipples into my mouth. I ran my hands over her firm tits and kneaded.

Her eyes closed and her breathing increased. She dropped her legs to each side of me opening her pussy and my cock immediately probed.

Her eyes opened. "Special treat. Full treatment?" I rocked my hips up which slid the head of my cock up her slit. I wasn't going to turn down a ride from a beautiful lady.

She slides lower and suddenly raised up, taking my cock deep inside her. Her cunt gripped my cock so tight I moaned and she worked her inner muscles without moving he body.

She motioned for Kim to come over. She leaned over and nipped each breast before pushing her skirt up until her dress was bunched at her waist. She hooked her fingers in Kim's thong and it landed in a puddle at her feet.

She whispered something and pointed. Kim stood behind me and suddenly she was straddling my face and lowering her wet cunt on my mouth.

I growled low and deep. Cunt muscles massaging my cock and a wet cunt on my face. Special treat indeed.

Kim's juices flowed on my face nearly immediately as she shuddered her first. Reisa leaned forward and as they kissed began sliding the full length of my cock. She lifted until I was nearly out and drove me deep. Long hard strokes of her tight cunt on my cock assured me I wouldn't last long. The muffled whimpers and sloppy wet kisses added to my arousal.

I ate Kim and jerked hard into Reisa as she rode faster. She was a master at this and her cunt muscles tightened and milked the length of my cock until I quickly erupted in a trembling orgasm.

Kim climbed down off the chair and Reisa efficiently dressed. I pressed a big bill in her hand and my business card.

"You and your daughter were a real treat for me, lover," she said, disappearing out the door.

I was stunned at how easily someone made us. We left right away since we had an early flight back to the house.

"Last night was so hot, Daddy," Kim said on the flight back. "The whole week was. Thank you," she said, squeezing my hand.

Now came the reality of adding my other daughter to the mix. I thought Kim would be so similar when I fact she was totally different despite their age difference.

My car was waiting at the curb at the airport and we sped off toward the unknown.