Jack and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

She told him, "Yes I would, but only if Shelby was invited too."

He agreed, and told them that dinner would be at seven. When he hung up, he thought, 'Oh shit, what am I going to serve them for dinner?'

It was then that he remembered the lasagna in the freezer he had made three months before. He got it out, and defrosted it in the microwave for ten minutes, and preheated the oven to 350. When the microwave dinged, he saw that the oven was at 300 degrees, and opened the microwave.

When he saw that the lasagna was still half frozen, he put the dish in the oven, and lowered the oven temperature to 250, and drove to Krogers to get salad makings, some Italian bread, and a couple bottles of a nice red Italian wine.

When he returned, the lasagna was nearly done, so he lowered the oven temperature to 'Warm'. That way it would be perfect when he planned to serve it forty-five minutes later. He washed the lettuce, and veggies, cut them up, tossed them in the salad bowl, and put it in the refrigerator. Next he opened one bottle of Zinfandel to let it breathe, and dressed for dinner, because he had been wearing an old pair of sweats and a Led Zeppelin tee shirt.

The girls showed up fashionably late at 7:15, and he answered the door in a sport shirt, chinos, and penny loafers. The ladies both remarked on the wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen as he seated them in the dining room.

He told them it was an old family recipe, as he served them the wine and salad. They talked as they ate, and he finished before them, so he went to the kitchen to serve the main course. He served the ladies their lasagna with a large plate of the sliced Italian bread, and refilled their wine glasses. He returned to the kitchen to get his plate, and joined his dinner guests.

After dinner, he refilled their wine glasses, and said, "Why don't you relax in the living room while I clean up here. As he cleared the table, Jackie and Shelby sat on his large couch across the living room from his 42 inch Plasma television hanging on the wall. He rinsed off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, opened the second bottle of wine, and joined the ladies in the living room, sitting in the space they had left between them.

He used the universal remote to turn on the television, and dim the room lights to mid-level. When the television was ready, he used the remote to select the portable hard drive that contained the edited photos from his shoot with Jackie. He told the girls what he was doing, as he started to scroll through the nude photographic images of Jackie on the screen.

The two ladies sat silently transfixed by the beautiful images flashing across the screen before them, until Shelby finally said, "My God Jackie, I always thought you were beautiful, but these photos make you look Victoria's Secret gorgeous!"

Jackie didn't say anything until they got to the close up shots of her face, ass, boobs, and vulva near the end of the show, when she said, "Damn Jack, you are more talented than I thought you were. Did you use Photoshop to make my ass and boobs look better?"

Jack paused the screen on a close-up photo of Jackie's moist vulva lips spread wide open, put down the remote, and smiled as he said, "Darling Jacquelyn, I did not have to use Photoshop to edit these images. The only thing I did was correct the color balance, adjust the exposure, and crop these photos. I did all of that only using Lightroom, because that program also organizes my files, and converts the RAW files to JPGs. You truly are that devastatingly beautiful, so much so that I think I might be falling in love with you."

Jackie wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep soul kiss, which he returned. When they broke the kiss, she asked him, "Do you think you can make Shelby look that good on film?"

Shelby answered, "No way he'll be able to make an old Dyke like me look like a VS model."

Jack turned to her and said, "First of all, Shelby, I'm guessing you are about the same age as Jackie, and that's not old. Secondly, my camera doesn't see your sexual orientation, and the way you like to suck cock and fuck makes you bisexual the last time I checked. Finally, and most importantly, anyone as beautiful and sexy as you will be easy to take glamorous photos of."

"I told you he was amazing." Jackie said to Shelby, as she climbed over Jack and kissed her friend tenderly. The two girls started to undress each other, making out like a couple of teenagers. Jack turned off the living room and dining room lights, switched the television to 'slide show' mode, and got undressed himself.

When the two girls stopped kissing and removed the last of their clothes, they realized that Jack was also naked, and the television was automatically changing pictures. Jack joined the girls on the couch, and they had another three-way session for the next two hours. Later when they were relaxing, covered with sweat, girl come, and seminal fluid, Shelby asked Jack, "Can you really make me look sexy naked?"

Jack smiled and said, "I not only can, but I will do it. Also, I want to do a shoot with the two of you, together in bed, making love."

"What do you mean?" both girls said in unison.

He answered them, "I want to photograph you two in bed nude, kissing, and caressing each other. I want to photograph you sucking and nibbling on each other's boobies. I want to photograph you licking each other's pussies and assholes, and I want to photograph each of you fucking the other with a strap on. I want to capture the expression on each of your faces at the moment you orgasm, and I want to photograph the juices dripping from your pussies and assholes. If you will let me, I would like to photograph my cock in your pussies, and my sperm as it dribbles off of, and out of both of you."

The girls looked at each other and Shelby finally said, "That sounds amazing, let's do it! All the porn stuff I've seen online is really low quality, and out of focus. Most of the girls look really slutty."

Next Jackie said, "Just the thought of doing a shoot like that is making me horny," and, noticing Jack was hard again said, "Fuck me lover!" Jack grabbed Jackie and impaled her with his cock. He lay back on the couch, and as Jackie rode his cock, Shelby climbed on his face and rode his tongue.

After the three came at the same time later, Jack led them into the master bedroom, where they fucked each other until the wee hours of the morning on his king-sized bed. After waking up to see the two ladies tribbing, Jack got out of bed to pee. As he was washing his hands afterward, the two girls walked into the bathroom. Shelby sat on the toilet, and Jackie sat on her lap, facing her, and they both urinated at the same time, with Kathy's pee spraying on Shelby's little black tuft of hair on her mound that resembled Adolf Hitler's mustache.

Jack turned the water on in his large multiple head, walk-in shower, and all three entered into the steamy torrent of water, and took turns washing each other until they were all clean, and had stimulated each other to several orgasms. They dried each other off and Jack led them to the kitchen where he prepared the nude trio breakfast. As they were eating, Shelby asked Jack, "So when do you want to do this sexy photoshoot, Mr. Photographer?"

Jack thought for a minute, and asked, "Are you two free next Saturday and Sunday?" Shelby and Kathy said that they both were so he said, "Great, Why don't you two come over early Saturday morning, say eight or nine in the morning, and we will work until we get everything we all want. We won't work steady, because we'll need to take breaks to eat, sleep, fuck, and just fool around. Hopefully, by Sunday night we should be done."

"Sounds like a plan." Both girls said, in unison, and the three shared a group hug, and then dressed.

Before they left, Jack told Jackie and Shelby to make sure that they brought several different types of 'costumes' (changes of clothing from casual to elegant, and lingerie and swimwear) to wear for the shoots. He also asked them to bring some of their 'toys', and other 'accessories'. Jack then asked them to think about any scenarios that they would like to have the photos portray. He told them that he often got inspiration for his photos subject matter from common, seemingly mundane things. He asked them to think about what they thought was erotic and sexy, because their perception of what was sexy was probably different from his.

He kissed them both goodbye, and spent the rest of the day critiquing the shots he had taken of Jackie from the shoot he had just done.

Over the next few days, He went online to look at the best nude erotic images that other professional photographers had produced. By the time Friday night came, he knew what he wanted to shoot that weekend.

Saturday morning, Jack was awake early, and after he finished breakfast, he rechecked his equipment to verify that everything was working properly. He made sure that all four of his memory cards were formatted, and that the batteries in both his main and back-up cameras were charged. He used his incident light meter to check the lighting in the four different locations were correct, and that his AC strobes with their radio triggers were functioning properly. He had two waterproof LED light panels set up in the bathroom, two Alien Bee 400's with 1X3 ft. soft boxes set up in the bedroom, two Wescott 400WS AC strobes with 3ft umbrellas in the living room, and two 3X6 ft. Reflectors set up on the patio in the back yard surrounded by an 8 ft. tall privacy fence.

The ladies showed up at nine o'clock sharp, and Jack had a full pot of coffee and fresh scones from Panera Bread waiting for them. He poured their coffee, and helped them carry their bags into the spare bedroom, and told them to use it as a dressing room for the shoot. After they finished their coffee and pastries, Jack walked then through the house, explaining what he had planned for each location. He had planned on shooting outdoors first, because the back yard faced southeast, and the sun was at the optimal angle between 8 and 11 AM.

He planned on starting the shoot with swimwear, first with Shelby, then with the both girls, and finally with Jackie alone. He started with the girls in the most conservative of the three bikinis, then with the racy suits, and finally with the teeny bikinis that would probably not be allowed on any beaches in the US that weren't clothing optional. They started fully clothed, removed the tops, and then the bottoms of the bikinis. He shot them for an hour and a half, finally ending up with both girls completely nude together on the extra wide chaise lounge kissing, caressing, and fingering each other.

Next, he had the ladies dress in their short, revealing cocktail dresses, with thigh high hose and heels. He shot them in the living room, on and around the couch. Again he shot them alone, and together, fully dressed, partially undressed and nude. He finished up with the two of them simulating lovemaking on the couch, with the last shots of them actually fingering each other and sixty-nining.

After they ate lunch, he had them dress in lingerie and photographed them in the bedroom on his king-sized bed. After several changes of costume, they ended up nude on the bed, using several toys on each other. When he had enough images of them 'playing', Jack put the camera on his tripod, got his remote release, undressed, and joined in the fun on the bed with them.

He showed both Jackie and Shelby how to use the camera so they could photograph him eating each of their pussies, them sucking his cock, and him fucking them. They got some good photos of his cum-shots on them and Shelby captured Jackie squirting all over Jack's face. Jack ordered pizza for dinner, and photographed them with Brock, the delivery boy getting a tip of a blowjob by a naked Shelby, with Jackie riding his tongue.

After they ate the pizza, in the nude, Jack set up in the bathroom, and shot the girls peeing on each other, and washing each other intimately. He photographed them giving each other enemas, and they took turns photographing Jack fucking their asses. By the time they decided to stop shooting, he had filled two CF cards with over a thousand images each, and a third with six videos of their sexual romps, with one of the pizza delivery.

By the time he turned everything off and put his cameras away, he found the girls sound asleep in the bed, so he joined them and fell fast asleep soon after his head hit the pillow. He woke up the next morning to his cock being double teamed, and when they saw he was awake, Jackie climbed on his cock, and Shelby straddled his face.

He was beginning to think his life couldn't get any better as the beautiful woman he was falling in love with was riding his cock, and he was eating her bisexual lover's pussy.

He was just about to cum, when Jackie's pussy started contracting on his cock, causing him to fill her pussy, and bite down on Shelby's clitoris and hood. This sent the brunette over the edge, and the three orgasmed together.

When they all settled down, Jack relaxed as Jackie sucked his cock clean and Shelby ate Jack and Jackie's comingled juices from Jackie's pussy. Next, they headed into the huge shower to clean themselves up. After they dried each other, they all headed into the kitchen to have breakfast.

After they finished eating, the three decided there was no reason to dress, and they spent all day and night exploring all nature of sexual debauchery their imaginations could discover. Jack got one of his cameras back out and made several videos of the two ladies using various toys on each other, including a rather large double ended dildo. The girls took turns recording Jack fucking the other in the pussy, ass, and mouth, and got several cum-shots on various parts of their bodies.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, and woke up early Monday morning, doing virtually what they did the morning before. Afterward, they showered together, but because the two ladies had things to do, they all dressed immediately after breakfast.

After the two left, Jack decided to take a nap, because his sixty-six year old body was telling him it could not keep up with the two sex starved forty-somethings he had just spent two consecutive erotic weekends with.

Jack woke up around seven in the evening, and after he ate dinner, he decided to upload the images and videos he had created the previous weekend. When he finished uploading the files, he checked to verify all of the images and videos loaded properly. When he was satisfied, he watched the eight videos that they had created over the weekend. About half-way through, he realized that he was masturbating to the video of his cock sliding in and out of Jackie's beautiful pussy. 'Wow, that's hot,' he thought, as he put his hard cock away.

He finished the videos, shut down his computer, and put the rest of his equipment away before getting ready for bed. He crawled into bed, nude, and fell sound asleep. That night he dreamt about the sexual escapades he had participated in over the last two weeks, and when he woke up the nest morning, he realized that he was covered in sweat and a large amount of his semen. He got out of bed, showered, dressed, and changed the bedding, before he ate breakfast.

After breakfast, he fired up his computer, and started editing the over 3000 digital stills they had made Saturday and Sunday. It took him until late Wednesday evening to finish the stills, and he ended up with 1860 'keepers' and he separated them into four files. He titled them according to content, 'Photos of Jackie', 'Photos of Shelby', Photos of Jackie & Shelby', and 'Photos of Jackie, Shelby, and the Photographer's Cock'.

Thursday morning he started editing the videos using Snapspeed Video Editing software. He had only recently acquired this program, and had never used it before, so it was slow going for the first three hours, until he got the 'hang' of working with video editing. The tutorials that came with it were helpful, and by the time he took a break to eat lunch, he understood how to make everything work for him. By Friday night, he was done editing the videos, and burned each of the resulting four videos onto their own DVDR disc. He called Jackie around nine Friday evening and invited her and Shelby over the following evening, and she accepted.

Both ladies had appointments on Saturday Morning, so they showed up at Jacks house at one in the afternoon. He had them sit on the couch in the living room, and pulled the curtains, effectively darkening the room. By the time the last video played, both ladies were naked, and eating each other's pussies, sixty-nine style. Then they undressed Jack, and attacked him, ending up with Shelby riding his cock, and Jackie riding his tongue.

They ended up in a sweating tangle in the middle of the living room carpet, between the couch and the big screen TV. Jackie finally said, "Darling, those are the sexiest porn videos I have ever seen. Those shots of your cock going in and out of my pussy and ass made me cum without me even touching myself!"

Then Shelby said, "I've had people tell me my asshole was sexy, but I didn't believe them until I saw it for myself in the photos you took."

Jack answered them, "I have to admit that after watching those videos Monday night, I had a massive wet dream in the middle of the night while dreaming about what we did last weekend."

Next, he plugged his portable hard drive into the television, and scrolled through the still images for the girls. When they were finished, he asked the ladies, "Are you hungry for Pizza?" They both said yes, and Jack called the same pizza parlor he had called the week before. When they answered, Jack asked if Brock was on duty that evening. They told him yes, but they were getting ready to close for the evening.

Jack ordered a large combination, and a large peperoni with extra cheese, and requested, "If Brock delivers it, he will get an extra special tip." The parlor said that would be fine. Jack paid with a credit card, so that Brock wouldn't have deal with cash or return to the pizza parlor later, and hung up the phone.

The ladies looked at him strangely and Shelby asked, "What was that all about?"

Jack answered her, "Guess what, you two get to fuck that cute pizza delivery boy tonight. That is the 'special tip' I was referring to."

The ladies were giddy, and had trouble waiting for Brock, and the pizzas. When the doorbell rang, a nude Jackie opened the door, and a nude Shelby led Brock into the house as Jackie closed and locked the door behind him. Jack took the pizzas from the young man, and the ladies had him undressed before Jack got back from putting the pizzas in his oven he had set on 'low warm' right after he had called in the order.

Jack sat in his recliner and watched the two horny women suck and fuck the young man until they all needed a rest. As the four were eating the pizzas in the dining room nude, Jack asked Brock, "Do you need to get back to the parlor or be home by a certain time?"

He said, "No sir, I did this delivery on my way home, and my roommates don't care what time I get to the apartment."

"Great," Jack said, "You can use the spare bedroom at the end of the hall, and we can trade the ladies back and forth, all night, if that sounds good to you."

"Fuckin A," He said, as he grabbed Shelby and they headed down the hall.

Jack got up, and taking Jackie by the hand, said, "Shall we darling?" and the walked hand-in-hand to the master bedroom. Jackie and Jack made love, licked and sucked each other, and fucked like wild animals for the next three hours, and while they were resting, they heard screaming coming from the room next door.

Jack asked her, "Do you want to try out that young cock?"

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers