Jack and Jackie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

She smiled and answered him, "No darling, I think I have found the only cock I want for the rest of my life, right here," and squeezed his manhood with both hands.

He smiled at her and asked, "Are you sure this 'old man's' cock will be enough for a young, vibrant woman like you?"

She smiled and said, "Jack, you are the man I have been looking for my whole life. You are the kindest, sexiest, and most wonderful man I have ever met, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

He kissed her tenderly, and looked deep into her blue eyes and said, "My beautiful Jacquelyn, when my Maggie died, I thought I would never find love again, and then you walked into my life. I don't know where this is going, but I haven't felt this way about anyone since I was a teenager. You have touched me in a way that I never thought would happen again, and I never want to be apart from you, ever again. I know you aren't big on commitments, so I won't ask you to marry me, yet. Please move into this big empty house with me, and share my life."

She looked deep into his brown eyes, and said one word before she kissed him, "Yes."

They kissed again and fell asleep to the sounds of the energetic lovemaking in the room next to them.

When Jackie woke up the next morning, Jack had already been up and was kneeling on the floor next to the bed, holding something behind his back. When she asked him what he was doing, he took her left hand and slipped a ring with a cluster of small diamonds and blue sapphires onto the third finger, and kissed her, saying, "I love you darling."

She started to cry, and kissed him saying, "Oh my God Jack, I never expected anything like this. I have never felt like this about any man in my life!" and started kissing him passionately. She pulled him into bed, and they made love until they noticed that Shelby had slipped into bed next to them, several hours later.

"What's up girlfriend?" Jackie asked.

Shelby answered, "That boy is a sexual dynamo. We fucked all night long, and I mean, All...Night...Long. I have never had such a satisfying lover before, man or woman. He just left five minutes ago, and I think I may keep this one. What's up with you two?"

Jackie showed her the ring and said, "I'm moving in with Jack, we're in love!"

Shelby said, "Well duh! I saw that two weeks ago, girlfriend." And then the two girls jumped out of bed and started jumping up and down, screaming at the top of their lungs.

Jack sat in bed, amused by the spectacle in front of him thinking, 'As long as I live, I will never understand women, but my God, I can't live without this one.'

When they finally calmed down, Jackie said to Shelby, "Why don't you have Brock move into my apartment, it looks like I'm going to be living here for now. I will keep my legal address the same so the state will continue to pay you the rent, so your boy-toy can live there rent free."

The two of them started kissing each other, and crawled onto the bed where they ate Jacks and Brocks cum out of each other's pussies.

Jack got out of bed and started breakfast for the three, and was just finishing it when the two ladies came into the kitchen. As they were eating, Shelby called Brock and asked him if he would like to move in with her. He said yes, and later that day, Jack drove his F250 over to the duplex and loaded Jackie's entire life into the bed of the truck. Jackie and Louie followed Jack in her old Honda, and by evening, they were moved in. He set up the spare bedroom as Jackie's art studio, leaving the other bedroom as Jack's office.

The next morning, Brock called Jack and asked if he would help him move. Jack agreed, and by noon they were finished. The two couples went to dinner to dinner together at Fazoli's in Normal, and talked about their futures.

Brock told them he was an art student at ISU, and asked if the ladies would pose for him. They both agreed, and Jack said he could use his back yard with the privacy fence for doing nude figure studies. Jackie said he could use the studio she had access to when the weather got too cold to work outdoors, and the young man thanked them for their hospitality.

Louie the cat took to Jack's place like he had lived there all his life, and Jackie's children fell in love with Jack when they all came to visit for Thanksgiving. Of course, Jack took lots of photos of Jackie and her family, and she made sure that some included Jack. The ones that included Jack were made into Christmas cards, which were sent to all members of both Jack's and Jackie's families.

And this brings us back to the beginning of the story as Jack brought two hot, steaming cups of coffee, with cream and sugar, back into the bedroom. The two lovers curled up together, drinking their coffee, and wondered where the rest of their lives together would take them.

*****

A Note to My Readers:

This is where I am ending this little tale, about love, loss, and second (and sometimes third and fourth) chances, for now. Do any of you, my readers, think I should continue this story by adding more (chapters) or have any suggestions for where the characters in this story might go or what they might do next? Do they get married? Do they have affairs with other people? Please let me know in the comments.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers